North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
+27790324557 MEET A PROFESSIONA PSYCHIC, SPIRITUAL HEALER ON28/12/23, 07:07 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557STRONG LOVE SPELLS FOR RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE WH28/12/23, 06:58 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557WE ARE THE ILLUMINATI, REGISTER AS A NEW MEMBER 28/12/23, 06:53 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557THIS IS THE ILLUMINATI JOINING POINT 28/12/23, 06:46 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557 THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US28/12/23, 06:37 amkawayidamirrows
THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US ONLINE IS+277928/12/23, 06:28 amkawayidamirrows
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Solar Chelsea/SRSA looking to expand roster Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Kewb11

Our users have posted a total of 205165 messages in 31955 subjects

Solar Chelsea/SRSA looking to expand roster

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Solar Chelsea/SRSA looking to expand roster Empty Solar Chelsea/SRSA looking to expand roster

Post by Solar03girls 16/07/12, 04:05 pm

Solar Chelsea 03 Canevari and SRSA is expanding it's roster and will be looking for several new players.

Training sessions are from 4:30 - 6pm Tuesday and Thursday at the Ballfields of Carrollton at 121 and Carrollton Pkwy (near Hebron; There's a link to a map below.)

The sessions are "FREE" and if nothing else your daughter will get some of the best training in the metro-plex! For more information contact Ray at 214-542-6623 or PM me

The Ballfields at Carrollton
Solar03girls
Solar03girls
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Solar Chelsea/SRSA looking to expand roster Empty Looking for 03 girls

Post by ddwearsred 17/07/12, 02:01 pm

Ray is a great coach. My dd is learning alot. We have won our
Last two tournaments!
We are Looking for players that love to play and learn.
If that is your dd, come see Ray!
You will be glad you did:)
ddwearsred
ddwearsred
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Solar Chelsea/SRSA looking to expand roster Empty Re: Solar Chelsea/SRSA looking to expand roster

Post by good4nuthin 17/07/12, 02:47 pm

ddwearsred wrote:Ray is a great coach. My dd is learning alot. We have won our
Last two tournaments!

Ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...no recruiting or recommendations when it comes to Solar - and whatever you do - do not toot a freakin' horn around here... You are on ball shag duty today - bring your Gatorade.
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Solar Chelsea/SRSA looking to expand roster Empty Re: Solar Chelsea/SRSA looking to expand roster

Post by jj4mel 17/07/12, 03:45 pm

good4nuthin wrote:
ddwearsred wrote:Ray is a great coach. My dd is learning alot. We have won our
Last two tournaments!

Ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...no recruiting or recommendations when it comes to Solar - and whatever you do - do not toot a freakin' horn around here... You are on ball shag duty today - bring your Gatorade.

Glad to see you finally get some help goodfornuthin!! It surely looks hot out there. My car registered 100+, but it was not that bad in the car with the A/C running.

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BumpyPitch 18/07/12, 10:52 am

Solar03girls wrote:Solar Chelsea 03 Canevari and SRSA is expanding it's roster and will be looking for several new players.

Training sessions are from 4:30 - 6pm Tuesday and Thursday at the Ballfields of Carrollton at 121 and Carrollton Pkwy (near Hebron; There's a link to a map below.)

The sessions are "FREE" and if nothing else your daughter will get some of the best training in the metro-plex! For more information contact Ray at 214-542-6623 or PM me

The Ballfields at Carrollton

A few questions:

1) Are you expanding the roster to create two teams?

2) How many kids do you have training now? 22 or less? Heard there was quite a few players out there.

3) Are you looking to put two teams in Fall league play and not share rosters?

4) Are these tryouts or is there a true opportunity to make the SRSA team? Or is this just a way to expand the rosters to have two separate teams?

5) Will the practice days change in the Fall?

From what I have been told the training is some of the best, if not the best in the area. Seems like something to at least take a look and see what all the hype is about.
BumpyPitch
BumpyPitch
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by txblitz21 18/07/12, 11:25 am

A few questions:

1) Are you expanding the roster to create two teams?

Yes...It will be two rosters, but the players will train together at the same time. We need enough players (about 26) to be able to field two teams to play 2 games Saturday and Sunday in the fall

2) How many kids do you have training now? 22 or less? Heard there was quite a few players out there.

We currently have 23 players

Yes!

4) Are these tryouts or is there a true opportunity to make the SRSA team? Or is this just a way to expand the rosters to have two separate teams?

The teams will train together every week and players will be assisgned to a roster based on their play and need!

No

From what I have been told the training is some of the best, if not the best in the area. Seems like something to at least take a look and see what all the hype is about.

For individual and team training it's as good, if not better, as the other top clubs in the metro-plex. With coaches Adrian Solca, Derek Missimo and Ray Canevari, the structured environment, quality players and high work rate, your daughter will improve period! It's worth the time to at least come to a couple of practices.

txblitz21
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bigheadpena 18/07/12, 12:04 pm

Great response! Go check RayRay out. Great coach an even better person. If you do show up make sure and say "Go Spain" he is a big Spain fan. cheers
bigheadpena
bigheadpena
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 19/07/12, 09:03 am

100+ degrees today - if you are coming out to practice with us, please pack extra water / gatorade / ice and a towel as the girls like to "cool off" in the fountain park after practice. We would not want to mess up the seats in your car.
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by sirduke 19/07/12, 09:10 am

Here we go again! Same BS from this team. Any team that constantly promotes itself is struggling (and I've been told by a reliable source that is the case) so they combined the 2 rosters so it looks as though the Chelsea team actually has players when this team wont even make it to U11! You cant "borrow" players when you get to select so how this team is ever going to stand on its own two feet I'll never know. Great bit of self promoting though from all the posters but we can read through the very thin disguse!

sirduke
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel 19/07/12, 09:37 am

sirduke wrote:Here we go again! Same BS from this team. Any team that constantly promotes itself is struggling (and I've been told by a reliable source that is the case) so they combined the 2 rosters so it looks as though the Chelsea team actually has players when this team wont even make it to U11! You cant "borrow" players when you get to select so how this team is ever going to stand on its own two feet I'll never know. Great bit of self promoting though from all the posters but we can read through the very thin disguse!

Here we go again. Same BS from Sirdookie. Who only creates a new avatar to go on here and bash this team. Your crap is getting old. We have 23 girls at practice. Do your math. We have plenty to roster both teams. Just looking for a few more. We get your point. You don't like the teams or the coaches. Move on!

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 19/07/12, 09:37 am

sirduke wrote:Here we go again! Same BS from this team. Any team that constantly promotes itself is struggling (and I've been told by a reliable source that is the case) so they combined the 2 rosters so it looks as though the Chelsea team actually has players when this team wont even make it to U11! You cant "borrow" players when you get to select so how this team is ever going to stand on its own two feet I'll never know. Great bit of self promoting though from all the posters but we can read through the very thin disguse!

Well crap.... Ball shag duty again today for bad marketing (I really was not marketing anything - my DD got my seats totally soaked on Tuesday!!)

- I have meetings today - I guess will be sweating in my work clothes getting all those balls thanks to offending Sir Duke yet again... sigh...
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by sirduke 19/07/12, 09:42 am

jj4mel wrote:

Here we go again. Same BS from Sirdookie. Who only creates a new avatar to go on here and bash this team. Your crap is getting old. We have 23 girls at practice. Do your math. We have plenty to roster both teams. Just looking for a few more. We get your point. You don't like the teams or the coaches. Move on!
23 for 2 teams? haha thats the biggest joke! Love to see you make 2 teams next July with 23. 16 for the best team (who your DD plays on) leaves 7 for the other. Must be planning on playing a lot of 3v3 tournaments. Your smoke an mirrors dont fool us!Btw I do like the coach and have nothing against the team but I do take issues with crap like "oh great coach" 23 out at practice for 1 team" If you have that many you wouldn't need more now would you! Razz

sirduke
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by turftoe9 19/07/12, 09:47 am

sir duke wrote:Here we go again! Same BS from this team. Any team that constantly promotes itself is struggling (and I've been told by a reliable source that is the case) so they combined the 2 rosters so it looks as though the Chelsea team actually has players when this team wont even make it to U11! You cant "borrow" players when you get to select so how this team is ever going to stand on its own two feet I'll never know. Great bit of self promoting though from all the posters but we can read through the very thin disguise!

We are putting two teams together! We practice together and the teams will be spilt as any other club does the same!!!Clubs borrow players all the time, just look at what the ECNL teams do. If a player is"not playing to that level and another is they rotate them.

Where did we ever say we were struggling I think nought!!
turftoe9
turftoe9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 19/07/12, 09:51 am

sirduke wrote:
jj4mel wrote:

23 for 2 teams? haha thats the biggest joke! Love to see you make 2 teams next July with 23. 16 for the best team (who your DD plays on) leaves 7 for the other. Must be planning on playing a lot of 3v3 tournaments. Your smoke an mirrors dont fool us!Btw I do like the coach and have nothing against the team but I do take issues with crap like "oh great coach" 23 out at practice for 1 team" If you have that many you wouldn't need more now would you! Razz

A message for Sir Duke the cyber bully - I have hired this guy...
https://youtu.be/x_WLWQoTBGg
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by sirduke 19/07/12, 10:26 am

Listen I get it.
Combine the 2 teams then no one will know the Chelsea team is struggling
Let the Chelsea team "borrow" the SRSA players so it makes the results look better because the team doesn't have enough players of its own.
Cant play in a tournament when SRSA 03's are playing because results wouldn't be good and might not have enough players.
We get it the Chelsea team are struggling so enough of "wow great number of players at practice" "what a great coach Ray is he coached my oldest daughter and shes now 95!" "what a great turnout of players at last nights practice" That BS anyone can see through unless your a SRSA cheerleader parent rooting for the Chelsea team.
I have no problem with posters making a post looking for players but yours are just a joke!

sirduke
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sirduke 19/07/12, 10:36 am

So lets do the loaded questions and answers and have a non Solar parent ask and answer them
A few questions:

1) Are you expanding the roster to create two teams? No we've always had 2 teams but the Chelsea one is struggling so we need more players

You might have heard that from a Solar parent but most are on SRSA but the Chelsea team needs players desperatly

Not a chance! We need the SRSA players to make us look better so parents think we are improving. If you look at our results in the beginning of the Spring season without the SRSA players we struggled

Of course we are looking to better the SRSA team at any chance we get but for the Chelsea team to make select in a years time we need more players. So by putting the 2 teams together at practice it looks as though we have a lot of players but come next July when the best 16 are on the SRSA team and a few leave because they didn't make the top team we will struggle because we dont have our own roster

Whenever you can get here! Please hurry though

sirduke
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by turftoe9 19/07/12, 10:54 am

sirduke wrote:So lets do the loaded questions and answers and have a non Solar parent ask and answer them
A few questions:

1) Are you expanding the roster to create two teams? No we've always had 2 teams but the Chelsea one is struggling so we need more players

You might have heard that from a Solar parent but most are on SRSA but the Chelsea team needs players desperatly

Not a chance! We need the SRSA players to make us look better so parents think we are improving. If you look at our results in the beginning of the Spring season without the SRSA players we struggled

Of course we are looking to better the SRSA team at any chance we get but for the Chelsea team to make select in a years time we need more players. So by putting the 2 teams together at practice it looks as though we have a lot of players but come next July when the best 16 are on the SRSA team and a few leave because they didn't make the top team we will struggle because we dont have our own roster

You bet, the the the top girls are on the the top team, Just like any other club is. The other girls get to train against the top players in the DFW area which makes them better. Yes we are looking for more players as any club is!!!
turftoe9
turftoe9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 19/07/12, 11:48 am

sirduke wrote:So lets do the loaded questions and answers and have a non Solar parent ask and answer them
A few questions:

23 teams in the last 30 days have posted on this forum - many with multiple posts / or bumps - all looking for players. Some trying to round out their roster, some trying to form a second team, some forming a new team, some touting wins - all part of the recruiting process - you know this - judging from your first post ever, you have an 01.

Im sorry Sir Duke for whatever past reason you hate the old Solar Red team. All the coaches have changed, all the players are new, all of the parents are excited to be a part of the Solar organization and push their DDs to higher levels by practicing and playing with quality players and coaches.

You might disagree with the philosophy - but please, leave the organization alone and focus on developing your DD as you see fit - rather than focusing on throwing rocks at us - it's just better for everyone.
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by goalpatrol 19/07/12, 12:16 pm

A few questions:

1) SirDuke must be on a rival club and must not want to see the even more talent head over to arguably the best training in the area. Probably from their mid-tier team. If you have an older DD, then well you should stay on that board, throw some rocks at glass houses over there. We don't have glass houses over here.

2) Love and hate SRSA, they are by far the most talented team in that age group and challenge most of the 02 teams as well. If they can stay together they WILL represent North Texas for many years to come, simple fact.

3) 25 kids, getting the best training week in and week out. What's wrong with that? Top players push other players to excel in a talent-rich environment. Only makes for great results/training, come game time let the players do the talking on the field.

4) On Saturday both teams play, all kids are playing. In the end, everyone is playing. That is all the DDs want to do, let em play.

5) Come next Spring not all of the Top 16 will be around, more like 11 and 4 of the other top players will make the move to SRSA. Chelsea-C is then in the thick of things with a team that will have competed with great talent and will qualify for LH, no doubt. That is what everyone's goal is, right? Be in the Top 20.

At the end of the day, the kids are getting training and playing. That is what everyone wants. Who are you to say and try to punch holes in the framework that will produce two great teams. If I was on a Top 10 team or any team for that matter, you should be asking yoursel these questions:

Why not give your DD a shot? Just to see what it is all about.

Can she compete, why not gauge your DD against the best?

What is so different at this training than anywhere else? What is the winning recipe?

If you never try it, you will never know. If you don't you are doing your DD a dis-service. I GUARANTEE she will be challenged from the start to the finish...

My DD is playing there now and is pushed every practice to be the best, perfect example of playing with the best, makes you want to be the best. Give it a shot, we did! They wore shirts in camp that said BTBTB - "Born To Be The Best" - you start training like that and you start believing it, for 10 year olds, guess what - magic happens. I have seen my daughter grow and develop in one year, more than in the previous 4 years of playing. She wants a challenge every week and weekend!!! And she gets it week in and week out...So should you!

goalpatrol
goalpatrol
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sirduke 19/07/12, 12:36 pm

Good4Nothin JJ, Turftoe and the rest! You just dont get it. Most teams post..........looking for 2-3 players, then a bump. Not a problem. You guys constantly rave about the talent coming out and how great it is. If that was the case and the amount of posts you people have posted/commented on, you would have enough for 4 teams. If you stop the smoke and Mirrors and just let the team be itself I wouldn't have a problem but you and I know (because I have a friend who is there!) this team (Chelsea) would not survive on its own and it doesn't have all the talent coming out that you rave about. So cut the BS and I'll stop posting. Until then I'll keep posting so parents can make up their own mind. Do they believe the BS you keep putting out and think I'm lying or do they believe me and realize that any team that keeps posting for players is in trouble.
Plain and simple
If you dont need any then why post!
If you need 4-5 then just say it!
So which one is it because if I had a daughter on the roster I'd be worried by 2 things.
Your trying to get more players to replace the girls on the roster
You dont have no where near enough
So its one or the other, then again cant wait for tonights practice and the 4-5 great players that come out like every other time. Cant wait to keep finding holes in your posts!

sirduke
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sirduke 19/07/12, 12:42 pm

btw I have nothing against Solar or the coach just posters like yourselves trying to hoodwink parents into believing this is a real team when you have 8 players of your own!

sirduke
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by turftoe9 19/07/12, 01:07 pm

sirduke wrote:Good4Nothin JJ, Turftoe and the rest! You just dont get it. Most teams post..........looking for 2-3 players, then a bump. Not a problem. You guys constantly rave about the talent coming out and how great it is. If that was the case and the amount of posts you people have posted/commented on, you would have enough for 4 teams. If you stop the smoke and Mirrors and just let the team be itself I wouldn't have a problem but you and I know (because I have a friend who is there!) this team (Chelsea) would not survive on its own and it doesn't have all the talent coming out that you rave about. So cut the BS and I'll stop posting. Until then I'll keep posting so parents can make up their own mind. Do they believe the BS you keep putting out and think I'm lying or do they believe me and realize that any team that keeps posting for players is in trouble.
Plain and simple

If you dont need any then why post!
If you need 4-5 then just say it!
So which one is it because if I had a daughter on the roster I'd be worried by 2 things.
Your trying to get more players to replace the girls on the roster
You dont have no where near enough
So its one or the other, then again cant wait for tonights practice and the 4-5 great players that come out like every other time. Cant wait to keep finding holes in your posts!

What an Idiot, The parents always make up thier own minds!

We don't post 4-5 players because we want everyone one to have a fair shot! We have 21 players at the momoment and are looking for a few more. If they can play, there will be a spot for them and plently of playing time. Then also they get to practice against the the top players not only in the DFW area, but the whole country period. My DD has grown as a player and has pushed the others to be better! I don't know what your problem is, but I can"t wait until our liitle DD's smoke yours!!!!
turftoe9
turftoe9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach&Ref 19/07/12, 01:13 pm

Let me preface this by saying that I have no idea about these teams other than they are supposed to be a good group of girls. I just have a couple of questions.

Are these two separate teams or is one a "feeder" team for the other? For example, is the SRSA team the "Top" team and the Chelsea team the "second"?

If they are completely autonomous, what would happen (hypothetically) if a player showed up that was better than any SRSA player, but for some reason didn't want to play for that team? Would she be forced to or would she in no way be pressured into playing where she didn't want to?

Also, there are times when a girl might be the best on a second team and a starter who is used to playing all game, but not good enough to be one on the top team. She may go from a full game starter to a 10min bench player.

There are many other examples like the scenario I just provided and they happen all the time. I was just curious about the Solar philosophy.

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by turftoe9 19/07/12, 01:21 pm

Coach&Ref wrote:Let me preface this by saying that I have no idea about these teams other than they are supposed to be a good group of girls. I just have a couple of questions.

Are these two separate teams or is one a "feeder" team for the other? For example, is the SRSA team the "Top" team and the Chelsea team the "second"?

If they are completely autonomous, what would happen (hypothetically) if a player showed up that was better than any SRSA player, but for some reason didn't want to play for that team? Would she be forced to or would she in no way be pressured into playing where she didn't want to?

Also, there are times when a girl might be the best on a second team and a starter who is used to playing all game, but not good enough to be one on the top team. She may go from a full game starter to a 10min bench player.

There are many other examples like the scenario I just provided and they happen all the time. I was just curious about the Solar philosophy.

Like the clubs in California , New Jersey, Illinois or where ever, you try out for a club and not a coach, that is what we are trying to do. The top players on the top team and the others on the 2nd. If a player on the 2nd team is playing well, she will be moved up. If playing time is a issue she can always play on the 2nd team.
turftoe9
turftoe9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach&Ref 19/07/12, 01:57 pm

turftoe9 wrote:
Coach&Ref wrote:Let me preface this by saying that I have no idea about these teams other than they are supposed to be a good group of girls. I just have a couple of questions.

Like the clubs in California , New Jersey, Illinois or where ever, you try out for a club and not a coach, that is what we are trying to do. The top players on the top team and the others on the 2nd. If a player on the 2nd team is playing well, she will be moved up. If playing time is a issue she can always play on the 2nd team.

No disrespect, but this isn't any one of those other states and has nothing to do with states in general. Also, there are MANY clubs that allow teams to be "stand alone". If a club does have this policy, then a player should definitely be able to choose the coach.

It's all about what's best for the club, but that means meeting the player's needs and respecting what makes her happy. If she is happy where she is, even if she is the best player in the state, but would rather be on the second team (possibly due to friends, coach, etc.) and is paying her money, then the club would be remiss by telling her she HAD to do something that would make her unhappy, simply because it would benefit the club for her to be on the top team.

If the understanding in the beginning is that if a player is good enough to be moved to another team and would be required to move accordingly, then she could make her decision whether or not she wanted to be part of a club with that policy.
Coach&Ref
Coach&Ref
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next