North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

King Tut Schedule Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

King Tut Schedule

Go down

King Tut Schedule Empty King Tut Schedule

Post by Guest 16/07/13, 09:18 am

Schedules are up...

http://events.gotsport.com/events/Default.aspx?eventid=28917

First game out of the box is going to be good. Stark Rush (Dynamo) vs. Colvin....

Back to top Go down

King Tut Schedule Empty Re: King Tut Schedule

Post by 02soccerdad 16/07/13, 11:02 am

hardtruthsoldier123 wrote:Schedules are up...

http://events.gotsport.com/events/Default.aspx?eventid=28917

First game out of the box is going to be good. Stark Rush (Dynamo) vs. Colvin....

Should be a Great Game. With their existing team and new additions for both teams, this should be a good game.
I would give Colvin the upper hand in this one.
Colvin 3. Rush 1. But good luck to both teams.
02soccerdad
02soccerdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/07/13, 04:14 pm

Anyone else think that the U-14 G Silver Flight is wildly unbalanced?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/07/13, 04:30 pm

Gumby wrote:Anyone else think that the U-14 G Silver Flight is wildly unbalanced?

Yes...

Back to top Go down

Post by Honcho47 16/07/13, 04:41 pm

Gumby wrote:Anyone else think that the U-14 G Silver Flight is wildly unbalanced?

Not really. It's a friendly.

Honcho47
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mommakris24 16/07/13, 06:03 pm

How so? We are in A Bracket and only playing teams that we have played before.

mommakris24
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by gooner 16/07/13, 08:40 pm

Are 02s U14? or was this thread hijacked?
gooner
gooner
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/07/13, 09:58 pm

Well......the topic line is "King Tut Schedule"

King Tut Schedule- lay around (mostly in museums) in a mummified state....repeat indefinitely

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerfreaky 16/07/13, 11:39 pm

Gumby wrote:Well... ..repeat indefinitely

May I commend your spot on assessment, sir?
soccerfreaky
soccerfreaky
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pants of Fire 17/07/13, 12:41 am

He was u11 when he became king. U17 at expiration.

Pants of Fire
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by mommabear1 22/07/13, 10:42 am

Anyone know why Colvin was so strong?  Is this really his new team or were there guests...from Old Solar Gio perhaps? Beating Saints 6-0, DT 11-0....those are maybe even better than Higgy & Grubb type numbers.

I think DT Pane was WAY unfortunate in the seeding they got.  Really?  Team has to requalify for D3 and they were seeded to play in Gold A?  Hate that for those girls...new coach, lots of new players.  Not a fun start to their new year.

Mutiny was a pleasant surprise.  I am a fan of Paul Hason so it wasn't really that big of a shocker Wink

It was perhaps a bit of a revelation that D'Feeters Wombough did so poorly?  Although I do consider some folks friends from that team (well...they were there last year...haven't spoken with them to see if they are still there), I am not a particular fan of this Coach.  Based on scores from this weekend...they seemed weaker than last year perhaps??

Any commentary from anyone else...see any surprises this weekend??

mommabear1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandTXSoccer 22/07/13, 10:45 am

I was told that Colvin had some girls from SRSA 03 playing for them this week but I never saw them play so I couldn't tell you for sure. If true that would explain why they played as well as they did.

GrandTXSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by loveofthegame 22/07/13, 11:29 am

Just curious, but how do you find time to see all these different teams play? Don't get me wrong, I remember most of the teams my DD plays, but as far as other teams, I wouldn't have the time to sit at a tournament outside of our games and watch all these games.
loveofthegame
loveofthegame
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mommabear1 22/07/13, 11:44 am

loveofthegame wrote:Just curious, but how do you find time to see all these different teams play? Don't get me wrong, I remember most of the teams my DD plays, but as far as other teams, I wouldn't have the time to sit at a tournament outside of our games and watch all these games.

If you are referring to my post...I have seen most every one of these teams play at some time or other...some not in the last 2 months, which is why I said "based on scores".  But my dd has played against almost all of them at some time or other...she guest plays A LOT and, unfortunately, has changed teams quite a bit in the last year or two, let's hope that isn't the case again Smile

My dd's current team has a bye in LH but I already have a list of games we will be watching this Wed, Sat and Sun. Smile Love soccer...and yeah...maybe I need to get a life a bit.

And, although we have changed teams quite a bit...I remain friends with the families and most of the Coaches...everyone has to do what is best for their family...there is no reason not to remain friends.  I love going and supporting our friends we've made as their daughter's play.  Fun to hang with friends and watch our sweet girls do what they love!!

mommabear1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by loveofthegame 22/07/13, 11:52 am

It wasn't directed at anyone in particular mommabear1. We catch some games before and after ours. Nothing mean or anything meant by it, just curious. I guess I get tunnel vision focusing on our team and what the road ahead of us has in store.

Another question I have is does everyone keep their team affiliation to themselves? Try not to "tip your hand" so to speak? Smile 
loveofthegame
loveofthegame
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mommabear1 22/07/13, 11:59 am

loveofthegame wrote:It wasn't directed at anyone in particular mommabear1. We catch some games before and after ours. Nothing mean or anything meant by it, just curious. I guess I get tunnel vision focusing on our team and what the road ahead of us has in store.

Another question I have is does everyone keep their team affiliation to themselves? Try not to "tip your hand" so to speak? Smile 

Some do keep it to themselves, some are very open about who they are.  I think several folks on here know who I am and where my dd plays but I don't "advertise it".  You can figure it out if you read someone's prior postings and such Smile Totally up to each individual.  If you are genuine and aren't constantly making nasty comments about folks on here...there is no reason to keep it secret...although, some clubs specifically forbid their parents being on here at all.  My dd played for a team  in which they specifically said if they find out you are posting on here....even just asking the weather...but they know it is the parent of one of their players...there would be consequences.

mommabear1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Joan Of Arc 22/07/13, 12:01 pm

GrandTXSoccer wrote:I was told that Colvin had some girls from SRSA 03 playing for them this week but I never saw them play so I couldn't tell you for sure. If true that would explain why they played as well as they did.

Colvin used two of the 03 SRSA girls. They were clearly the two best players on his team.
Joan Of Arc
Joan Of Arc
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by anothercrazysoccerdad 22/07/13, 12:22 pm

Joan Of Arc wrote:
GrandTXSoccer wrote:I was told that Colvin had some girls from SRSA 03 playing for them this week but I never saw them play so I couldn't tell you for sure. If true that would explain why they played as well as they did.

Colvin used two of the 03 SRSA girls. They were clearly the two best players on his team.

Were these girls "guest players"?  Or are they now playing for the '02 Colvin team?  Will they also be playing in the '03 QT for SRSA '03?

Just curious.  Both of these '03 girls are very good players, fast and skilled.
There has been talk of a "club pass" rule, but as of now, I do not believe LHGCL has adopted the rule.

anothercrazysoccerdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hombre 22/07/13, 04:43 pm

anothercrazysoccerdad wrote:
Joan Of Arc wrote:

Were these girls "guest players"?  Or are they now playing for the '02 Colvin team?  Will they also be playing in the '03 QT for SRSA '03?

There has been talk of a "club pass" rule, but as of now, I do not believe LHGCL has adopted the rule.

I heard that the two SRSA 03 girls will be playing with Solar Red 02 this coming year. If that is the case, we may be talking about which one of the three top teams will win it all, not just DT Girls and FCD Premier. I heard that these two really changed the offense and Solar Red has been a super defense all along. I can't wait to see them in action. I heard second hand that they did score a bunch this weekend.
hombre
hombre
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/07/13, 05:09 pm

hombre wrote:
anothercrazysoccerdad wrote:
Joan Of Arc wrote:

I heard that the two SRSA 03 girls will be playing with Solar Red 02 this coming year. If that is the case, we may be talking about which one of the three top teams will win it all, not just DT Girls and FCD Premier. I heard that these two really changed the offense and Solar Red has been a super defense all along. I can't wait to see them in action. I heard second hand that they did score a bunch this weekend.

I also heard that LHGCL was going to allow the '02 Solar team to use some of the 2000 ECNL girls to help them out when necessary, like Solar does with the older girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down