North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
+27790324557 MEET A PROFESSIONA PSYCHIC, SPIRITUAL HEALER ON28/12/23, 07:07 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557STRONG LOVE SPELLS FOR RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE WH28/12/23, 06:58 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557WE ARE THE ILLUMINATI, REGISTER AS A NEW MEMBER 28/12/23, 06:53 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557THIS IS THE ILLUMINATI JOINING POINT 28/12/23, 06:46 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557 THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US28/12/23, 06:37 amkawayidamirrows
THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US ONLINE IS+277928/12/23, 06:28 amkawayidamirrows
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Primetime East league at Money Gram Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Kewb11

Our users have posted a total of 205165 messages in 31955 subjects

Primetime East league at Money Gram

Go down

Primetime East league at Money Gram Empty Primetime East league at Money Gram

Post by Guest 01/07/14, 09:50 am

Wow, that was not expected. League play and the Fall Classic.

So now we will have CFBAL and Primetime within walking distance of each other. Looks like Chance took the gloves off.

So where is everyone playing this fall?

Back to top Go down

Primetime East league at Money Gram Empty Re: Primetime East league at Money Gram

Post by lostntexas 01/07/14, 10:17 am

CFBL.....Nichole is great at what she do!!!
lostntexas
lostntexas
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Primetime East league at Money Gram Empty Re: Primetime East league at Money Gram

Post by Guest 01/07/14, 10:33 am

Yes she is!! Maybe two leagues is a good option now. They are literally down the road from each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/07/14, 11:10 am

Competition is good for us. North Texas Soccer needs to reduce/eliminate that release form fee that the cities charge. That's one major advantage Primetime has over CFB.

Now, we just need a competitor(s) for Futsal. This NTX market is big enough to support multiple companies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/07/14, 11:11 am

Does anyone have a link to this info?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/07/14, 11:14 am

New PrimeTime Sports Location
Elm Fork Soccer Complex

Coaches and Managers,

PrimeTime Sports is pleased to announce that we will be adding a new location for PrimeTime Sports leagues and tournaments starting in the Fall of 2014. The Elm Fork Soccer Complex is a brand new soccer complex opened up in Dallas near the intersection of Walnut Hill Lane and Goodnight Lane.The park will feature 19 soccer fields including 14 equipped with lights. A championship field with covered seating will serve as the epicenter of this complex that will also boast concession, restroom, office, and conference facilities as well as access to the Citywide Trail Network, nature areas and playgrounds.

Below is more information on all league play and tournament play that will be held at the facility. We are extremely excited about this addition and can't wait for soccer season to start back up!
PrimeTime Clubs League - East Location

Spring Start Date: September 7th 2014

8 game guarantee, Sunday afternoon league

East Location:
Elm Fork Soccer Complex (Dallas)

Divisions offered:
5v5 - U6
7v7 - U7, U8
9v9 - U9, U10
11v11 - U10

REGISTRATION DEADLINE: August 15th, 2014

PrimeTime Sports Fall Classic

Elm Fork Sports Complex

August 8th-10th
3 game guarantee
Divisions offered: U6-U12
Deadline to register: July 18th
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our soccer office at 972-355-3788 ext. 3 or by e-mailing soccer@primetimesportz.com.

Back to top Go down

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 01/07/14, 11:26 am

Just food for thought:

U9 for CFBAL is $565 for the season, last year the TGPL was $875 ($310 difference) - no price listed above, so my guess is it is going up as those fields won't be cheap, use that savings in CFBAL to help pay for your North Texas Academy Form registration, note TGPL requires US Club Registration which is ~15 per player I believe assuming you setup a team or club account.

From experience, Primetime will promise you the moon to get your team to play in their league (Special scheduling and conflicts to avoid, etc) but won't deliver.    

Nicole on the other hand has delivered season after season.  

All that to say, good luck, the grass may appear to be greener but just remember buyer beware!
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/07/14, 11:28 am

This is probably just a new location, not a new league. Home games will be played there if the team chooses, but away games will be wherever those teams choose, which could be Keller or Grand Prairie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/07/14, 11:37 am

• Sunday Fall & Spring Seasons: U6 (5v5) - $525 , U7 & U8 (7v7) - $725; U8 (9v9) - $775; U9 (9v9) - $775; U9 (11v11) - $875; U10 (9v9) - $775; U10 (11v11) - $875

For example, I pay Allen $75 per season, $150 per year to play soccer. 

The league fee goes up by $14 per kid on a roster of 11 for 9v9, I pay my $15 to US Club (am now registered for the entire year... 

Thats $44 for the fall and spring plus US club registration, compared to $150 to Allen.  Savings of over $100.  

Nicole is outstanding, no argument.  Her fields are green, no argument.  

My argument is GET RID OF THE DAMN NTX REGISTRATION FEE... Its like the damn Mafia,  "You have to pay me to play"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/07/14, 11:38 am

Cobra_Kai wrote:This is probably just a new location, not a new league.  Home games will be played there if the team chooses, but away games will be wherever those teams choose, which could be Keller or Grand Prairie.

No, its a East side league.  All games are Sunday at Money Gram.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/07/14, 11:38 am

FriscoSoccer05 wrote:Just food for thought:

U9 for CFBAL is $565 for the season, last year the TGPL was $875 ($310 difference) - no price listed above, so my guess is it is going up as those fields won't be cheap, use that savings in CFBAL to help pay for your North Texas Academy Form registration, note TGPL requires US Club Registration which is ~15 per player I believe assuming you setup a team or club account.

From experience, Primetime will promise you the moon to get your team to play in their league (Special scheduling and conflicts to avoid, etc) but won't deliver.    

All that to say, good luck, the grass may appear to be greener but just remember buyer beware!

I'm a fan of CFBAL and I hate on Primetime to anybody who will listen, so this response is just to talk numbers. Coppell charges $90 for one season academy release. Every city is different, but they are all too expensive. $90 time 12 players is $1,080. This is money that is shifted from the clubs directly to the parents. I'm just saying that coaches and clubs need to keep this mind when looking at dollars. It's not as simple as $875 vs $565.

Also, this whole concept of paying someone to give me permission to make a parenting decision pisses me off. It's not American!

Back to top Go down

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 01/07/14, 11:47 am

Cobra_Kai wrote:

I'm a fan of CFBAL and I hate on Primetime to anybody who will listen, so this response is just to talk numbers.  Coppell charges $90 for one season academy release.  Every city is different, but they are all too expensive.  $90 time 12 players is $1,080.  This is money that is shifted from the clubs directly to the parents.  I'm just saying that coaches and clubs need to keep this mind when looking at dollars.  It's not as simple as $875 vs $565.

Also, this whole concept of paying someone to give me permission to make a parenting decision pisses me off.  It's not American!

Agree, some local soccer associations are jacking up prices on NTSSA registration without cause, it is crazy. I would love to see North Texas lock down what they can charge for academy registration thru the home association. Frisco charges $30 for Fall or $60 for entire year, that is high still but reasonable as compared to Keller or Dallas Chamber who get away with robbery.

Anyway, soccer isn't cheap, I hear there are ways around having to pay your local home association fees prices but I better stop there...  Shocked 
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by coachdom23 01/07/14, 12:35 pm

FriscoSoccer05 wrote:
Agree, some local soccer associations are jacking up prices on NTSSA registration without cause, it is crazy.  I would love to see North Texas lock down what they can charge for academy registration thru the home association.  Frisco charges $30 for Fall or $60 for entire year, that is high still but reasonable as compared to Keller or Dallas Chamber who get away with robbery.  

Anyway, soccer isn't cheap, I hear there are ways around having to pay your local home association fees prices but I better stop there...  :shock: 

NTSSA player insurance is around $15 for the year. NTSSA allows associations to charge whatever they wish and do not regulate that. In order to cap what associations can charge for academy player registration, there would probably have to be a vote by the member associations. I can't imagine that associations would vote to allow NTSSA to put a ceiling on their fees.

I wish that NTSSA would process academy player registration forms at the NTSSA office. That would help with the high fees and serve the people who have a hard time getting help from their home association. Again, I think that would require a vote of the member associations.

When you pay more than $15, you are paying for things like:

- office staff or Registrar who process the paperwork
- player fees charged to the home association by the city
- gotsoccer player fee for entering into their gotsoccer account
- miscellaneous association expenses

Most people view the high fees for academy player registration as a penalty for not playing rec. For some associations, that may be their motivation, especially the smaller ones who are trying to keep their local kids and money in rec. The NTSSA home associations are pushing teams teams toward US Club Soccer leagues like PrimeTime and SDL.
coachdom23
coachdom23
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TatonkaBurger 01/07/14, 01:18 pm

cheers  Sorry but there is no comparison between CFBAL and Primetime.  Nicole wins by a landslide all day every day.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/07/14, 01:24 pm

It will trully be a matter of Primetime stepping up and fixing things we all know have been issues.  

Not gonna lie, my loyalty lies with Nicole, but my pocketbook and those of the parents around me is always going to be taken into consideration.  

How about leagues take US Club rostered teams like NTX tournaments do, but hit us with the $25 per team penalty... still WAY cheaper than paying the mafia that are the local assosciations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/07/14, 02:19 pm

Will Moneygram sell beer?  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/07/14, 02:22 pm

No, but I'll have Jaeger shots! Haha

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAY2FEET!! 01/07/14, 02:23 pm

Give me anything over PT. Add in the fact that Nicole has a quality product, no comparison in my book.

PLAY2FEET!!
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunner9 01/07/14, 02:36 pm

If PT runs the league anything like their tourneys, its not even a choice.

TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by coachdom23 01/07/14, 02:37 pm

Borussia wrote:It will trully be a matter of Primetime stepping up and fixing things we all know have been issues.  

Not gonna lie, my loyalty lies with Nicole, but my pocketbook and those of the parents around me is always going to be taken into consideration.  

How about leagues take US Club rostered teams like NTX tournaments do, but hit us with the $25 per team penalty... still WAY cheaper than paying the mafia that are the local assosciations.

NTSSA charges any tournament that is sanctioned through NTSSA a $50 fee for any team that plays under a US Club Soccer roster.  Some tournaments pass on the whole $50 to US Club Soccer teams.  The AFC (now NTFC) tournaments, where I am TD, would just pass on $25 and eat the other $25 in order to attract US Club Soccer teams.

This Fall, the NTFC (formerly AFC) Fall Challenge will absorb the full $50 because it such a pain to try and collect the fee.   www.northtexasfutbolclub.com/challenge

Last edited by coachdom23 on 01/07/14, 03:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
coachdom23
coachdom23
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/07/14, 02:38 pm

Can a league do that?

Back to top Go down

Post by coachdom23 01/07/14, 03:57 pm

Borussia wrote:Can a league do that?
Do what?
coachdom23
coachdom23
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/07/14, 03:59 pm

Choose to accept US Club rosters for league play?

Back to top Go down

Post by coachdom23 01/07/14, 08:46 pm

Borussia wrote:Choose to accept US Club rosters for league play?

NTSSA-sanctioned leagues can only accept NTSSA-registered players
coachdom23
coachdom23
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down