North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Looky here, Looky here! Looks like some got their wish. Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

Looky here, Looky here! Looks like some got their wish.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Looky here, Looky here! Looks like some got their wish. Empty Looky here, Looky here! Looks like some got their wish.

Post by SOUTHOFTHETRACKS 23/09/14, 02:22 pm

October 11 4:40pm Moneygram Park field #13
http://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?EventID=41127&Gender=Girls&Age=10
SOUTHOFTHETRACKS
SOUTHOFTHETRACKS
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Looky here, Looky here! Looks like some got their wish. Empty Re: Looky here, Looky here! Looks like some got their wish.

Post by Fancy Pants 23/09/14, 02:27 pm

lol! Exhibition!

Fancy Pants
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Looky here, Looky here! Looks like some got their wish. Empty Re: Looky here, Looky here! Looks like some got their wish.

Post by Guest 23/09/14, 09:56 pm

Interesting, ok so when does the Week 5 predictions post start? Seriously I have hot Soccer opinions on this weekends games that need an outlet! Come on PK... What is the hold up

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Sheep 27/09/14, 08:59 am

Im guessing DTS gets blown out, or DTS avoid that game and say they dont have enough players like Ive seen them do so many times against tough teams
Black Sheep
Black Sheep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28/09/14, 07:20 am

Black Sheep wrote:Im guessing DTS gets blown out, or DTS avoid that game and say they dont have enough players like Ive seen them do so many times against tough teams

I'm guessing otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by TxKpr 03/10/14, 03:31 pm

It be a shame if they would avoid this game.
Id love to see them play full on against eachother.
We know what Pulp brings to the table, what will DTS bring?
TxKpr
TxKpr
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/10/14, 03:42 pm

TxKpr wrote:It be a shame if they would avoid this game.  
Id love to see them play full on against eachother.
We know what Pulp brings to the table, what will DTS bring?

In-your-face speed, athleticism, and moxy. Yeah, Solar can move the ball gracefully all over the field, and their skill is wicked impressive, but it's always a little harder to do that with a player, or two, in your grill. Expect there to be little to no space given.

Back to top Go down

Post by TxKpr 03/10/14, 03:49 pm

Whats your predicition on this game Total Football?
TxKpr
TxKpr
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/10/14, 04:32 pm

DT South 0
Solar Pulpaneck 1

I could also see it ending 1-1, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by DTMR 04/10/14, 09:45 am

How would you see the score being if Pulp used their true roster and not guest players to help them win ???

DTMR
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by PK_M.I.A. 04/10/14, 10:42 am

DTMR wrote:How would you see the score being if Pulp used their true roster and not guest players to help them win ???

You're an idiot!
PK_M.I.A.
PK_M.I.A.
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DTMR 04/10/14, 11:03 am

Wow, that's such a threatening reply, an idiot? How does that make me an idiot? Let's just see if any of the Aztecas guest play that day like before...you can call me an idiot, that's fine, hide behind your secret self on the forum...

Last edited by DTMR on 04/10/14, 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

DTMR
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by DTMR 04/10/14, 11:03 am

Wow, that's such a threatening reply, an idiot? How does that make me an idiot? Let's just see if any of the Aztecas guest play that day like before...you can call me an idiot, that's fine, hide behind your secret self on the forum...

DTMR
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by ballhead 04/10/14, 11:35 am

DTMR wrote:Wow, that's such a threatening reply, an idiot? How does that make me an idiot? Let's just see if any of the Aztecas guest play that day like before...you can call me an idiot, that's fine, hide behind your secret self on the forum...

Speaking of hiding "behind your secret self on the forum", doesn't creating a new account to make these posts qualify?
ballhead
ballhead
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DTMR 04/10/14, 11:44 am

I didn't create a new account to do this, I'm just new to the forum... I'm not cling people names acting like I'm 3 either ... now am I ? I'm not afraid t tell anyone who I am .. pft....not a single person on this forum is a threat to me..just stating the facts as it is, last time Pulp played DTS, they had Azteca guest players on the field... so if you want to rank a team , you have to rank "The Team"....

DTMR
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by PK_M.I.A. 04/10/14, 01:16 pm

DTMR wrote:I didn't create a new account to do this, I'm just new to the forum... I'm not cling people names acting like I'm 3 either ... now am I ? I'm not afraid t tell anyone who I am .. pft....not a single person on this forum is a threat to me..just stating the facts as it is, last time Pulp played DTS, they had Azteca guest players on the field... so if you want to rank a team , you have to rank "The Team"....

Are you saying that they have their ranking because they beat DT south with guest players?
PK_M.I.A.
PK_M.I.A.
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DTMR 04/10/14, 04:44 pm

Someone obviously needs comprehension classes , we aren't even talking about ranking here, reread and resubmit composition ...we are talking about the outcome of a game , not full rankings .

DTMR
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by HandBallsInTheBox 04/10/14, 05:19 pm

"so if you want to rank a team , you have to rank "The Team"...."

HandBallsInTheBox
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by fakeituntilyoumakeit 04/10/14, 06:15 pm

Lets not forget the fact that the last time these two teams matched up it was over a year ago. Pulp had two different teams in the tournament. The royal team is the one that ended up winning the tournament and was the one with the Aztec players if i remember correctly. That team tied DTS 3-3. The white team with no guest players beat DTS 2-1. So really the Aztecs have nothing to do with anything.

fakeituntilyoumakeit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by banana kick 05/10/14, 07:48 am

fakeituntilyoumakeit wrote:Lets not forget the fact that the last time these two teams matched up it was over a year ago.  Pulp had two different teams in the tournament.  The royal team is the one that ended up winning the tournament and was the one with the Aztec players if i remember correctly.  That team tied DTS 3-3.  The white team with no guest players beat DTS 2-1. So really the Aztecs have nothing to do with anything.

Then, these two teams have never played.

"We may never step into the same river twice."
                                                              -- Heraclitus

Good luck to both teams!
banana kick
banana kick
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakedad 05/10/14, 10:42 am

DTMR wrote:I didn't create a new account to do this, I'm just new to the forum... I'm not cling people names acting like I'm 3 either ... now am I ? I'm not afraid t tell anyone who I am .. pft....not a single person on this forum is a threat to me..just stating the facts as it is, last time Pulp played DTS, they had Azteca guest players on the field... so if you want to rank a team , you have to rank "The Team"....

Well, hope your glad you got that off your chest. Change your avatar to a selfie and you won't have to start every post with, "I didn't..."

I'm pretty sure Pulp was just starting to put his team(s) together when they went into last years PLD. I thought they looked pretty good last year even with new players trying to figure each other out. From what i've been able to see this year, it's a single team that has gelled together nicely. No doubt, DTS is getting better and this game would be a fun one to watch. I haven't watched DTS since last year, can't predict how tight this game will be, but my hunch is that Pulp will come out on top by 2 or 3 goals.
Lakedad
Lakedad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TatonkaBurger 05/10/14, 08:55 pm

I totally agree. DTS and Solar Pulp have not played each other. Trying to claim that guests were used over a year ago is totally bogus. Go find something else to whine about.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TxKpr 06/10/14, 01:52 pm

Something I didnt take into consideration before was the talent that both of these teams have added. So I dont think its a fair to compare both teams from before to now.

Thinking of making the trip to watch these two teams in action.
TxKpr
TxKpr
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by medge05mom 06/10/14, 05:52 pm

Just to set the record straight, not that anyone cares...Pulp White beat DT South with the help of a Lady Aztec player that scored the second goal.

medge05mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by banana kick 06/10/14, 06:14 pm

medge05mom wrote:Just to set the record straight, not that anyone cares...Pulp White beat DT South with the help of a Lady Aztec player that scored the second goal.  

So, a team that no longer exists beat a team, more than a year ago, that has both added and lost talent, with the help of one great player that no longer guests with that team or its descendent?
banana kick
banana kick
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum