North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
+27790324557 MEET A PROFESSIONA PSYCHIC, SPIRITUAL HEALER ON28/12/23, 07:07 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557STRONG LOVE SPELLS FOR RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE WH28/12/23, 06:58 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557WE ARE THE ILLUMINATI, REGISTER AS A NEW MEMBER 28/12/23, 06:53 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557THIS IS THE ILLUMINATI JOINING POINT 28/12/23, 06:46 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557 THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US28/12/23, 06:37 amkawayidamirrows
THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US ONLINE IS+277928/12/23, 06:28 amkawayidamirrows
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Good luck to 00 teams in PL this weekend Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Kewb11

Our users have posted a total of 205165 messages in 31955 subjects

Good luck to 00 teams in PL this weekend

Go down

Good luck to 00 teams in PL this weekend Empty Good luck to 00 teams in PL this weekend

Post by dadof3 16/10/15, 05:50 pm

Andro and Parker play this weekend in the PL championships in Edmond OK. Let us know how things are going. Good luck!
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Good luck to 00 teams in PL this weekend Empty Re: Good luck to 00 teams in PL this weekend

Post by Packrabbit 16/10/15, 06:29 pm

Go Ntx!
A championship this early in the year?
Who are they playing?
Do you have a link?

We need details man, details!

Section I: The author of this post's above attempts at humor should be viewed and/or criticized for its entertainment value only. Hopefully, no one's feelings or facts were injured during the production of this post.
Section II: The author does not claim to speak intelligently or with authority about ANY posted topic. The author further acknowledges that any information presented is an opinion most likely based on incomplete observations and should not, in form or fashion, be treated as NEWS or FACTS of any type. All information should be questioned, ridiculed and/or discarded, as deemed appropiate by the individual reader
Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Good luck to 00 teams in PL this weekend Empty Re: Good luck to 00 teams in PL this weekend

Post by dadof3 16/10/15, 08:37 pm

I think this link should work.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?EventID=44334&GroupID=450548&Gender=Girls&Age=16

Looks like the OK teams play each other and he TX teams play each other. Then wife swap tomorrow. Parker was injured the other day. They had a couple of girls from Sting Feet from what I heard. Don't know about Andro's health. Good luck to both.
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Packrabbit 16/10/15, 11:48 pm

Thank you for the link, sir!   Looking at the season,  OkFC is the favorite- they defeated both Parker (5-2), and Andro (3-1) earlier this year. The TSC team appears the weakest of the 4... Wait, please standby, this just in...we now take you away from regular scheduled programming...

Sting Central Injured? My mailbox just told me they claiming three (3!!) injured, with 2 CPP.  I suspect "sting injured" is now code for "CPP help".  confused Why does a roster of 20, with 3 injured, need 2 CPP?  When is 17 players not enough? I understand if a keeper goes down, promoting a player to a better team, or even bringing a player "up" to help a depleted team... I'll even agree (for argument sake) that playing time on advanced teams is not, can not, should not be guaranteed or expected ... But at least those kids/parents know who their competition is when they join the team... Why let these kids make the roster?? CPP down with 17 players? Geez.

Who are these parents--whose daughter presumedly worked out in 100 heat to the make the team, must be a (at least) descent soccer player and paid team dues--who don't mind their kid sitting to watch another who isn't on the team roster?!  What happened to "next man up", developing team depth and the opportunity for a backup "to show" and earn a starting spot!? I understand the money is (must be) secondary, but where's the pride, self-worth?  Who says, "it's ok Dear, at least your team is a winner" (Worse- what's the excuse to your kid for the teams NOT winning)?...  silent

My biggest inquiries:
1-How is it, that I HAVEN'T seen (or heard) one Sting parent leave the complex, picking parts a Sting coach's ASS out of their teeth?!

2-Is a Sting jersey and your DD name on a winning D1 roster ENOUGH??  

3-What am I missing? Maybe the cool-aid there is something I need in my flask...

Note-To-Self:   affraid Deep breathe... Inhale... Exhale. Find a happy place. OoooOooo-aaaahhhhh....Hmmmmm.... Find your Chi...Don't get sucked in... InaB, I need a cocktail!!

Very Happy Maybe (hopefully) my gossip is wrong... If so, those with better information, please feel free to correct and/or educate me.

sunny Good luck to Sting Central and Andromeda. Keep those ladies healthy!

Section I: The author of this post's above attempts at humor should be viewed and/or criticized for its entertainment value only. Hopefully, no one's feelings or facts were injured during the production of this post.
Section II: The author does not claim to speak intelligently or with authority about ANY posted topic. The author further acknowledges that any information presented is an opinion most likely based on incomplete observations and should not, in form or fashion, be treated as NEWS or FACTS of any type. All information should be questioned, ridiculed and/or discarded, as deemed appropiate by the individual reader
Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by dadof3 17/10/15, 11:40 am

Pack, wear your Fever belt buckle and find some new medicine...you'll feel better. You may have already medicated...

I frankly am tired of teams like Fever, Andro, Flash, LP, well NEARLY half the league NOT using CPP players...this is ludicrous...How can teams be expected to hold back their use of CPP players?? It is bothersome that we have to hear about ONLY using the players you sign...get with the program. Teams like FCD and Solar need to fortify some teams (through CPP), so that they can properly use this option...It just isn't fair that Sting keeps getting vilified for using their wealth of options...Go the way of Feet and you don't need to complain...that way the girls you signed with and practice with can be on the other team on Saturday while you both play with new teams. The only thing you have to do is sync the numbers so that you can wear you own gear.
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/10/15, 01:44 pm

Ohhh......Pack doesn't have a Fever belt buckle.....I on the other hand have a beautiful, custom made, hand crafted with old world craftsmanship, sterling silver, Fever belt buckle.....with just the slightest scent of fermented rocket fuel. When held under a blacklight it glows fluorescent red. I inadvertently left my belt on the floor 2 nights ago and I guess my Irish Wolfhound noticed the fermented rocket fuel aroma. Long story made short, the dog licked the belt buckle and was unconscious for 36 hrs. On the bright side, he's brought home 3 deer in the last 12 hrs

I think if Pack weren't so lazy, if he'd just drive out to CA, pay a little visit to the folks at JPL, giv'em the recipe for that "granny's elicxer" that he's drinking, then we could have a viable Mars Exploration Program by next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by IAKM 17/10/15, 04:55 pm

Andromeda 2
Sting Parker 1

IAKM
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Packrabbit 17/10/15, 08:34 pm

OLJW wrote:Ohhh......Pack doesn't have a Fever belt buckle.....I on the other hand have a beautiful, custom made, hand crafted with old world craftsmanship, sterling silver, Fever belt buckle.....with just the slightest scent of fermented rocket fuel. When held under a blacklight it glows fluorescent red. I inadvertently left my belt on the floor 2 nights ago and I guess my Irish Wolfhound noticed the fermented rocket fuel aroma. Long story made short, the dog licked the belt buckle and was unconscious for 36 hrs. On the bright side, he's brought home 3 deer in the last 12 hrs

I think if Pack weren't so lazy, if he'd just drive out to CA, pay a little visit to the folks at JPL, giv'em the recipe for that "granny's elicxer" that he's drinking, then we could have a viable Mars Exploration Program by next week.
To KNOWINGLY melt down something from my Pappy Rabbit is mad-dog mean. Of my 59 siblings, he gave that to me! That's premeditated ...ill-manneredness!

Sir, I must seriously reconsider your character.... Where I come from, you don't mess with a man's drinking utensil... Its uncivilized.  I'm LAZY?? ... Do you not remember who helped you move your couch out onto your front porch! Geez... I don't know who you are, anymore.

As for "granny's elicxer", I know not what you refer too, sir.

By the way, congratulations to the Andromeda crowd on the win.

Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/10/15, 10:04 pm

Mad-dog mean?......Well...I reckon so.

Yes, Congrats to Andromeda for the win over Club Sting

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemae 18/10/15, 12:01 pm

Post game team bonding activity by Sting Parker

Good luck to 00 teams in PL this weekend 12106840_10205203984155979_7976814425561556758_n
maggiemae
maggiemae
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by IAKM 18/10/15, 02:48 pm

Andromeda 3
OFC 2

IAKM
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dadof3 18/10/15, 03:56 pm

So, Andro wins PL...and sucks...lol.

That game in LH could be pretty fun...
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by backofthenet 18/10/15, 05:18 pm

Congrats to andro !
Beating OFC is a very good win

backofthenet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dadof3 18/10/15, 09:24 pm

Yeah, that OFC team is really good. I was a little surprised to see Andro put 3 on them, but Andro IMO that is the difference between this year's Andro team and the past teams...their defense has always been good, but they seem to be able to find the net more this year.

Anyone out there have color on the game? Heard Andro/Parker was a good matchup. Andro scored first on a corner, Parker equalized after half, and Andro scored to win a little later.

How'd it transpire today. I saw Parker tied 1-1 too.

Cool to see both of those teams showing up in the finals considering the rigor of that league. My sources tell me that it adds about 8-9 games (before the playoffs) of D1 quality games...and travel for a couple of additional weekends.
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Packrabbit 18/10/15, 11:26 pm

IAKM wrote:Andromeda 3
OFC 2
IAKM, any color on the match?... No offense, but according to recent scores, OFC put a whipping on Andro and Sting P fairly recently...

Inquiring minds need details, man, details! For example...
Who scored first, second,...
Was it a come from behind victory,
Score at half?
Etc...

Off the topic, but what's up with the pumpkin? Did Sting P bring that to the game or what?

Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Zidane 19/10/15, 07:56 am

Andro looked really good against Parker. They had the wind
(20mph) in the first half and pretty much had a full court press. (onslaught). They had tons(7+) corner kicks in the first half. The goal was off a corner kick. (beautiful header to back post). 2nd half Sting had wind and was able to muster a goal with nice line drive shot from outside 18 middle of the field. The 2nd goal was off a free-kick from right outside the 18. The goalie initially hit the ball out and Andro charged box and redirected ball into net. There were a few yellow cards issued and the referee was calling every ticky-tack thing he saw; however, the calls evened out. Bottomline= Andro is the real deal, very deep in Midfield and defense with a lot of athletes and high IQ players.
Zidane
Zidane
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by InaB 19/10/15, 11:08 am

So, Zidane, are you saying that other teams don't have high IQ players? Very Happy
InaB
InaB
Original Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IAKM 19/10/15, 05:12 pm

Packrabbit wrote:
OFC 2
IAKM, any color on the match?... No offense, but according to recent scores, OFC put a whipping on Andro and Sting P fairly recently...

Score at half?
Etc...

Off the topic, but what's up with the pumpkin? Did Sting P bring that to the game or what?

Andromeda was up 3-0 at halftime. Goals came quickly, first was a breakaway, second off a cross into the box, and 3rd was a shot from outside the 18. OFC got one early in the second with a shot from the 18 and then a closer shot later in the second half.
The crosswind was a much bigger factor on Sunday than Saturday, as all goals were scored on the same end of the field.
As for the pumpkin... the Parker team made it after the game and sent Andro girls a pic of it.

IAKM
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefty 19/10/15, 05:20 pm

InaB wrote:So, Zidane, are you saying that other teams don't have high IQ players? Very Happy

Sounds like they are just saying they have some high IQ players.

No different than saying they have some athletic, tall or fast players.

Everyone can't be everything.

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappy 19/10/15, 05:56 pm

IAKM wrote:
Packrabbit wrote:
OFC 2

Score at half?
Etc...

Andromeda was up 3-0 at halftime. Goals came quickly, first was a breakaway, second off a cross into the box, and 3rd was a shot from outside the 18.  OFC got one early in the second with a shot from the 18 and then a closer shot later in the second half.
The crosswind was a much bigger factor on Sunday than Saturday,  as all goals were scored on the same end of the field.
As for the pumpkin...  the Parker team made it after the game and sent Andro girls a pic of it.

Congrats on your bid to National League next year.  Good luck at regional championship!  well done!

scrappy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by InaB 19/10/15, 06:23 pm

Lefty, I was just joking.
InaB
InaB

Back to top Go down

Post by Packrabbit 19/10/15, 08:24 pm

IAKM wrote:
Packrabbit wrote:
OFC 2

Score at half?
Etc...

Andromeda was up 3-0 at halftime. Goals came quickly, first was a breakaway, second off a cross into the box, and 3rd was a shot from outside the 18.  OFC got one early in the second with a shot from the 18 and then a closer shot later in the second half.
The crosswind was a much bigger factor on Sunday than Saturday,  as all goals were scored on the same end of the field.
As for the pumpkin...  the Parker team made it after the game and sent Andro girls a pic of it.
Wow. Shocked
That was great (no disrespect intended, to above or any other match descriptions), you should contribute more often! You are hereby directed to contribute all Andromeda match descriptions going forward.

I'm still perplexed by the pumpkin... Did they deliberately send it to Andro girls? Was it an inside joke or something?

Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Packrabbit 19/10/15, 08:49 pm

Zidane wrote:Andro looked really good against Parker. They had the wind
(20mph) in the first half and pretty much had a full court press. (onslaught). They had tons(7+) corner kicks in the first half. The goal was off a corner kick. (beautiful header to back post). 2nd half Sting had wind and was able to muster a goal with nice line drive shot from outside 18 middle of the field. The 2nd goal was off a free-kick from right outside the 18. The goalie initially hit the ball out and Andro charged box and redirected ball into net. There were a few yellow cards issued and the referee was calling every ticky-tack thing he saw; however, the calls evened out. Bottomline= Andro is the real deal, very deep in Midfield and defense with a lot of athletes and high IQ players.
Awesome, thanks for the great (& classy) update! I heard today your GK had a great day.

"Wandering" minds want to know, and you seem to be in the know....

1-Central has been the class of the division for 2 hrs now--what was the role of the CPP players?  Were they really needed? Did they have an impact on the match?

2- a couple of questions regarding pumpkin-gate:
*where were you the afternoon-evening of October 17th (after the soccer match)? Can anyone vouch for your whereabouts?
*Did you know the pumpkin?
*what type of relationship did you have with the pumkin?
*Do you know anyone who would wish to carve up the pumpkin?

We ask that you stay in town, should we have any more questions...

Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Seven 19/10/15, 08:51 pm

I heard the pumpkin was going to spill his guts
Seven
Seven
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down