North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

D'Feeters Kicks Bringing the "Thug" Back to Soccer Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

D'Feeters Kicks Bringing the "Thug" Back to Soccer

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

D'Feeters Kicks Bringing the "Thug" Back to Soccer Empty D'Feeters Kicks Bringing the "Thug" Back to Soccer

Post by SickofStupidity 24/09/17, 09:00 pm

Seriously? 4 yellow cards in 1 game?

Enough said.

At what point does LHGCL start looking at this nonsense and take action against teams?

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

D'Feeters Kicks Bringing the "Thug" Back to Soccer Empty Re: D'Feeters Kicks Bringing the "Thug" Back to Soccer

Post by KeeperCommander 24/09/17, 10:33 pm

Why, there isn't a rule against it.

Last edited by KeeperCommander on 25/09/17, 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

D'Feeters Kicks Bringing the "Thug" Back to Soccer Empty Re: D'Feeters Kicks Bringing the "Thug" Back to Soccer

Post by SickofStupidity 25/09/17, 07:44 am

KC now condoning dangerous play . . . nice

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

D'Feeters Kicks Bringing the "Thug" Back to Soccer Empty D'Feeters Kicks Bringing the "Thug" Back to Soccer

Post by Defendher 25/09/17, 08:18 am

Same situation a few weeks back, even called one of the AFC girls a “N” with nothing done by refs but a stern talking to! Before anyone asks it was my D she said it to and I heard it on the sidelines so no speculation or here say on my part.

Sent from Topic'it App

Defendher
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DT03GWhiteNPL 25/09/17, 08:25 am

SickofSilliness wrote:KC now condoning dangerous play . . . nice

There have been matches past and present that have accumulated more than that... several factors go into it as well, sometimes it's the referee that blows the whistle on everything, sometimes it's a single player that made a comment and pissed the referee off, sometimes it's the referee trying WAY too hard to control the game. However, there is no rule on how aggressive a team plays. There are a few teams out there that play nothing but aggressive and really have no ability to possess and then they win on that "thug" style of play. It's not just taught but it's how the teams are built - big aggressive fast players with "some" skill and no team skills. Pulling jerseys, grabbing arms, playing the body and not the ball, playing through players and jamming in the back - all the while swearing and being snots. Guess what? No rule saying how aggressive a team should be on the field. No rule saying a team can't get 4 yellow cards in a game. However, at some point, the accumulation rule may get them but until they've accumulated enough cards they continue to play the way they're taught to play.
DT03GWhiteNPL
DT03GWhiteNPL
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 25/09/17, 08:27 am

Right SOS that is exactly what I said. What is exactly is LH suppose to do? Show me a rule that says a team can only have so many yellows before the village people come to stone them. Remenber when you were on the playground and you got pushed down, then got back up and continued to play?

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by DT03GWhiteNPL 25/09/17, 08:29 am

Markmlg wrote:Same situation a few weeks back, even called one of the AFC girls a “N” with nothing done by refs but a stern talking to!  Before anyone asks it was my D she said it to and I heard it on the sidelines so no speculation or here say on my part.

Sent from Topic'it App

That would be something I might report to the league.
DT03GWhiteNPL
DT03GWhiteNPL
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 25/09/17, 08:33 am

Just to be clear - this team brutalized their opponent this weekend - punches, elbows, tripping resulted in bruises and a black eye. And to make it worse, their behavior was encouraged by their parents.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Defendher 25/09/17, 08:37 am

HeadHaunter wrote:Same situation a few weeks back, even called one of the AFC girls a “N” with nothing done by refs but a stern talking to!  Before anyone asks it was my D she said it to and I heard it on the sidelines so no speculation or here say on my part.

Sent from Topic'it App

That would be something I might report to the league.

It has been and also to their coaching staff who at least appeared to be pretty ticked but could have just been a show...

Sent from Topic'it App

Defendher
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 25/09/17, 08:39 am

Actually, KC, there are rules in place.

Hopefully, a report will be filed by the team.  Maybe someone from the LHGCL Exec Board can go watch a game.

"If the LHGCL Executive Board receives word through the referee reports, written complaint by a team, or a commissioner that there is a team that is disruptive from the sidelines or out of control on the field, the manager, coach and/or team may be required to appear before the A&D Committee for investigation, regardless of the number of cards accumulated by the team."

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DT03GWhiteNPL 25/09/17, 08:39 am

SickofSilliness wrote:Just to be clear - this team brutalized their opponent this weekend - punches, elbows, tripping resulted in bruises and a black eye.  And to make it worse, their behavior was encouraged by their parents.

I might start with a little note to the D'Feeters DOC. This sounds like a problem that needs to be reviewed at the club level first.
DT03GWhiteNPL
DT03GWhiteNPL
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DT03GWhiteNPL 25/09/17, 08:41 am

My guess, if they've been reported, someone will be watching...
DT03GWhiteNPL
DT03GWhiteNPL
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 25/09/17, 08:46 am

KeeperCommander wrote:
Right SOS that is exactly what I said.  What is exactly is LH suppose to do?  Show me a rule that says a team can only have so many yellows before the village people come to stone them.  Remenber when you were on the playground and you got pushed down, then got back up and continued to play?

The village people sing gay happy songs...they don't stone anyone.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 25/09/17, 08:56 am

SickofSilliness wrote:Actually, KC, there are rules in place.

Hopefully, a report will be filed by the team.  Maybe someone from the LHGCL Exec Board can go watch a game.

"If the LHGCL Executive Board receives word through the referee reports, written complaint by a team, or a commissioner that there is a team that is disruptive from the sidelines or out of control on the field, the manager, coach and/or team may be required to appear before the A&D Committee for investigation, regardless of the number of cards accumulated by the team."
I didnt say pushing and elbows was a great way to play. Just that once the cards were given the rules were satisfied. If you want it to stop then the reds have to start coming out. Accumulation has to kick in.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 25/09/17, 09:08 am

KeeperCommander wrote:

I didnt say pushing and elbows was a great way to play.  Just that once the cards were given the rules were satisfied.  If you want it to stop then the reds have to start coming out.  Accumulation has to kick in.

And there are rules in place that allow LHGCL to step in, look at what is going on, and do more than just "allow the refs to handle it" lol!

If your daughter and her team were repeatedly assaulted on the field, you would be satisfied if no cards were pulled and no other action taken?  I mean, it is within the referee's discretion to pull a card, right?  If a referee decides not to pull a card, the rules are still satisfied.

And if you re-read my post, I said punches, elbows, and tripping.  Don't see why you feel a need to change my words to minimize what was going on.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/09/17, 10:30 am

soccerjack wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
Right SOS that is exactly what I said.  What is exactly is LH suppose to do?  Show me a rule that says a team can only have so many yellows before the village people come to stone them.  Remenber when you were on the playground and you got pushed down, then got back up and continued to play?

The village people sing gay happy songs...they don't stone anyone.

I think the army guy might if given the opportunity.

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 25/09/17, 11:19 am

SickofSilliness wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:

I didnt say pushing and elbows was a great way to play.  Just that once the cards were given the rules were satisfied.  If you want it to stop then the reds have to start coming out.  Accumulation has to kick in.

And there are rules in place that allow LHGCL to step in, look at what is going on, and do more than just "allow the refs to handle it" lol!

If your daughter and her team were repeatedly assaulted on the field, you would be satisfied if no cards were pulled and no other action taken?  I mean, it is within the referee's discretion to pull a card, right?  If a referee decides not to pull a card, the rules are still satisfied.

And if you re-read my post, I said punches, elbows, and tripping.  Don't see why you feel a need to change my words to minimize what was going on.
Look I feel you man, your kid is getting abused and you want some answers. You are not satisfied that cards were given you want someone to go and tell Feet that they better straighten up and quit playing so "rough" (ie punches, elbows and tripping). Not going to happen. You can lodge your complaint and they will look into it. Problem is everything about a foul is somewhat subjective. It should be objective, but it cant be. Everytime someone hits the dirt its not a foul. Refs make judgement calls and a ton of them mind you per game. My DD is a keeper and she has been run into and pushed down and stepped on. Hey it is a sport you know. Do some kids take it that step further? Absolutely they do. Is that right? No but it depends on who you ask. The game gets more and more aggressive the older the kids get. Now you have some very big and strong aggressive girls going aftet that ball. Both coaches told them to not lose it. Guess what? Someone is hitting the dirt. Not trying to minimize your argument, but come on man, at least have a good one.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by soccertard 25/09/17, 11:40 am

Did any of these kids kneel during the National Anthem? Did the Feeters team not come out until after the Anthem was played?
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by WhatMyEyesSee 25/09/17, 11:41 am

Let's be clear, this Kicks team has always engaged in dirty play and the parents have always been what they are. In the Plano Labor Day tournament last year a player on this team took out a player on our team with a running, blind side shot to the back twice in the first half that probably would have been flagged on an NFL field. No call. The referee was screamed at by one of the tournament observers at half time, something apparently was said to the coach, and play cleaned up somewhat in the second half. In another tournament the parents were screaming at their players to punch the goalkeeper in the face.

The league tells the referees to let the kids play. Sometimes this is taken to extremes in no calls where unnecessary risk of injury is quite apparent. Until the league emphasizes with the referees that cards need to be pulled for dirty play, then it will continue.

As the skill levels of other teams have been raised over the years, and this team has tumbled down the rankings, I would expect their dirty play to become a greater problem over time. It is unfortunate that someone will experience an unnecessary significant injury from the actions of this team that lacks soccer skills and has unethical coaching. It will happen, it is a matter of time.

WhatMyEyesSee
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 25/09/17, 11:45 am

Your categorization of throwing punches and intentional elbows to the head as "rough play" is seriously concerning.

Not sure why you are minimalizing the assaults - maybe your daughter carries on this behavior and you encourage it.  Maybe you enjoy watching kids go at it MMA style.

If you go back and read the posts instead of making this into your own commentary of what is an appropriate level of aggression on the soccer field - no where did I ever reference someone "hitting the dirt", being "pushed down", a goalie being stepped on, or big strong girls going after the ball.  So yes, you are minimizing it.

From the previous poster, we can also add offensive language.  Unless you don't think calling an opponent the "n" word is offensive, a red card in that situation is not "objective" (as opposed to a "stern talking to").

Last edited by SickofSilliness on 25/09/17, 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 25/09/17, 11:48 am

WhatMyEyesSee wrote:Let's be clear, this Kicks team has always engaged in dirty play and the parents have always been what they are.  In the Plano Labor Day tournament last year a player on this team took out a player on our team with a running, blind side shot to the back twice in the first half that probably would have been flagged on an NFL field.  No call.  The referee was screamed at by one of the tournament observers at half time, something apparently was said to the coach, and play cleaned up somewhat in the second half.  In another tournament the parents were screaming at their players to punch the goalkeeper in the face.

The league tells the referees to let the kids play.  Sometimes this is taken to extremes in no calls where unnecessary risk of injury is quite apparent.  Until the league emphasizes with the referees that cards need to be pulled for dirty play, then it will continue.

As the skill levels of other teams have been raised over the years, and this team has tumbled down the rankings, I would expect their dirty play to become a greater problem over time.  It is unfortunate that someone will experience an unnecessary significant injury from the actions of this team that lacks soccer skills and has unethical coaching.  It will happen, it is a matter of time.

In KC's world, he would not have had a problem if it happened against his daughter - it's all just "rough" play.  If the ref saw no need to do anything, what's the complaint?

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 25/09/17, 12:09 pm

SickofSilliness wrote:Your categorization of throwing punches and intentional elbows to the head as "rough play" is seriously concerning.

Not sure why you are minimalizing the assaults - maybe your daughter carries on this behavior and you encourage it.  Maybe you enjoy watching kids go at it MMA style.

If you go back and read the posts instead of making this into your own commentary of what is an appropriate level of aggression on the soccer field - no where did I ever reference someone "hitting the dirt", being "pushed down", a goalie being stepped on, or big strong girls going after the ball.  So yes, you are minimizing it.

From the previous poster, we can also add offensive language.  Unless you don't think calling an opponent the "n" word is offensive, a red card in that situation is not "objective" (as opposed to a "stern talking to")In my opinion a red in this instance would be objective. There should be no opinion used to make that call I mean..
Nope you just said yellow cards in your original post. No explanation just yellow cards. Can you believe it? What else could one expect to be given a yellow for? Bad thoughts?
Also No I do not condone nor do I encourage such behavior in my DD. She gets pushed she knows the next time to be ready. She remembers players and she knows what to expect from them. She is a big girl and can take care of herself.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 25/09/17, 12:12 pm

WhatMyEyesSee wrote:Let's be clear, this Kicks team has always engaged in dirty play and the parents have always been what they are.  In the Plano Labor Day tournament last year a player on this team took out a player on our team with a running, blind side shot to the back twice in the first half that probably would have been flagged on an NFL field.  No call.  The referee was screamed at by one of the tournament observers at half time, something apparently was said to the coach, and play cleaned up somewhat in the second half.  In another tournament the parents were screaming at their players to punch the goalkeeper in the face.

The league tells the referees to let the kids play.  Sometimes this is taken to extremes in no calls where unnecessary risk of injury is quite apparent.  Until the league emphasizes with the referees that cards need to be pulled for dirty play, then it will continue.

As the skill levels of other teams have been raised over the years, and this team has tumbled down the rankings, I would expect their dirty play to become a greater problem over time.  It is unfortunate that someone will experience an unnecessary significant injury from the actions of this team that lacks soccer skills and has unethical coaching.  It will happen, it is a matter of time.
Lots of teams like this from every club it seems. Not new to the world of soccer. Cant judge a sport off of a few bad apples though.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JE5 25/09/17, 12:20 pm

This is John Esquivel the coach for the D'Feeters Kicks team in question. This is my first year with this particular group. Question my coaching all you want, anyone who knows me personally knows that I do not condone dirty play nor negative behaviour such as what allegedly occurred in the Americas game. I was not present at the initial Americas FC game at PLD but after speaking with my player she has denied calling the America's player the N word. Regardless, I personally approached the Americas coach and apologized to both he and said player on his team. As a coach I didn't approach the young lady due to the fact that she's not my player and I don't think any adult wants any other adult approaching their child without a parent being present. The young lady's dad was not at this game so I didn't get a chance to speak to him. As for the Spirit game, nothing and I mean NOTHING could be further from the truth. The game was physical yes but not dirty. I think parents on both sidelines were way out of control and quite frankly should be ashamed for conducting themselves the way they did. To yell out things like "watch out she's living large on that side" is absolutely disgusting. Coach Adam and I were both happy that the ref cut the game short as the parents were making it one huge spectacle of themselves. Spirit and Americas are both great teams with great players and great coaches but I refuse to let anyone bad mouth my girls and throw dirt on my name by making false assumptions and accusations. You got your calls my girls were carded twice your player also received a yellow. If you'd like to discuss this further please feel free to contact me directly. As for the Americas players dad, I hope to see you on the pitch as I'd really like to apologize face to face for anythung that may have been said. Racism is a cancer that is alive and well and again anyone who knows me personally understands what I stand for. Parents from a coach to parent I ask that you exercise restraint during these matches. We as adults set the example for these kids and for things to have gotten to the point that they did Sunday is just not right. We all share the blame top to bottom regardless of what you say on this forum. If you were there you know darn well all sides behaved very poorly. Here's my number of you'd like to address me personally. Thank you. 214-403-9056
JE5
JE5
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by HomeStretch 25/09/17, 01:20 pm

soccertard wrote:Did any of these kids kneel during the National Anthem?  Did the Feeters team not come out until after the Anthem was played?
You have the roles mixed up....this demo is more likely Alejandro Villaneuva types teaming up with Trump supporters than anyone with enough courage to take a knee.

HomeStretch
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next