North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
+27790324557 MEET A PROFESSIONA PSYCHIC, SPIRITUAL HEALER ON28/12/23, 07:07 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557STRONG LOVE SPELLS FOR RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE WH28/12/23, 06:58 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557WE ARE THE ILLUMINATI, REGISTER AS A NEW MEMBER 28/12/23, 06:53 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557THIS IS THE ILLUMINATI JOINING POINT 28/12/23, 06:46 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557 THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US28/12/23, 06:37 amkawayidamirrows
THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US ONLINE IS+277928/12/23, 06:28 amkawayidamirrows
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Kewb11

Our users have posted a total of 205165 messages in 31955 subjects

DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper

Go down

DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper Empty DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper

Post by jen_nah 29/01/11, 08:20 pm

Dallas Texans '03G North is looking for a girl who would like to player keeper. Please contact Jenny at jm@getyasome.net

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper Empty Re: DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper

Post by Airwynn 31/01/11, 09:20 am

This is a really nice team. The girls are well matched and developing beautifully Very Happy...Great Coaching!! You really couldn't join a nicer 03 team!
Airwynn
Airwynn
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper Empty Re: DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper

Post by Guest 31/01/11, 10:10 am

Any issues with the coach assaulting the referees after the game?
or is this just an occurrence at the older levels?

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Feet4U 31/01/11, 10:41 am

giggedy wrote:Any issues with the coach assaulting the referees after the game?
or is this just an occurrence at the older levels?

That's why he is looking for a new keeper to do his dirty work.
2Feet4U
2Feet4U
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Airwynn 31/01/11, 11:06 am

Funny!! So much animosity. ??

Unfortunately, this informational forum seems to be a bit more of a gossip column for some.

I like to deal in factual information.

GREAT TEAM. GREAT COACH. Would love to see them find a GREAT KEEPER to join!
Airwynn
Airwynn
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ralfdallas 31/01/11, 11:19 am

Airwynn - As I understand it, posts in the 'teams or players looking' section are generally protected from commentary from the peanut gallery, but such posts in the more popular/widely viewed Academy section open same up for discussion. Such discussion might include, for example, whether it is smart for a parent to pigeon hole their U8 at keeper full-time. I vote no, as a good keeper needs to both develop their footskills and understand the game better, which playing part-time keeper and part-time field at U8 might better allow. Each to their own, I guess, but you probably get the idea about the proper section to post in to avoid the gossip and critics.
ralfdallas
ralfdallas
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31/01/11, 11:58 am

Airwynn wrote:Funny!! So much animosity. ??

Unfortunately, this informational forum seems to be a bit more of a gossip column for some.

Gossip? Isn't that what these forums are for? Or maybe we should just all get on Got Soccer and look at scores. Factual information? Maybe you should check it out for yourself. Ask some people who were at his 99 girls game. Or just read here https://www.txsoccer.net/t5196-the-unthinkable

I've been with a number of teams with my kids. All the coaches were great, all the teams were great, until I found something better. I'm not talking directly about JR either. I think he is a fine coach. But he deserves some prodding for his actions on the pitch recently.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Feet4U 31/01/11, 12:01 pm

giggedy wrote:
Airwynn wrote:Funny!! So much animosity. ??

Gossip? Isn't that what these forums are for? Or maybe we should just all get on Got Soccer and look at scores. Factual information? Maybe you should check it out for yourself. Ask some people who were at his 99 girls game. Or just read here https://www.txsoccer.net/t5196-the-unthinkable

I've been with a number of teams with my kids. All the coaches were great, all the teams were great, until I found something better. I'm not talking directly about JR either. I think he is a fine coach. But he deserves some prodding for his actions on the pitch recently.

RECENTLY? This guy has had problems for years with his temper. How about inviting a parent out to the parking lot to settle a dispute.
2Feet4U
2Feet4U
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by noimarealdoubleD 31/01/11, 12:07 pm

lol! A challenge to a duel!? I hope the parent accepted.

Yea, no thank you. I'll pass.
noimarealdoubleD
noimarealdoubleD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31/01/11, 12:20 pm

ralfdallas wrote:Airwynn - As I understand it, posts in the 'teams or players looking' section are generally protected from commentary from the peanut gallery, but such posts in the more popular/widely viewed Academy section open same up for discussion. Such discussion might include, for example, whether it is smart for a parent to pigeon hole their U8 at keeper full-time. I vote no, as a good keeper needs to both develop their footskills and understand the game better, which playing part-time keeper and part-time field at U8 might better allow. Each to their own, I guess, but you probably get the idea about the proper section to post in to avoid the gossip and critics.

I have to agree with ralfdallas on this one, also if the post includes any mention of the word Rowdies, DM, KW, SRSA or "looking for players but I will post details later after my manicure" deserve what they get.

Talking about what you get, if you ever follow someone to any sort of parking lot remember the word CHL!! I'd rather kick someone's arse in front of a crowd than be the idiot who gets shot in the parking while the perp drives away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Airwynn 31/01/11, 12:34 pm

Funny. I seem to be critiqued for posting in the wrong place...but i don't see where this post was in the "looking for player" section...it was in "Academy" and therefore there was nothing wrong with me making a comment. All people are welcome to make their opinions known. Mine is simply this:
This is a really nice team. The girls are great they are a very well matched group that are growing together. The parents are great and the Coach is great. I cannot speak for anything more than that. Another nice girl on this team with an interest in keeping would be nice. Very Happy You all need to go have a nice cup of coffee or something... you'll feel better Very Happy
Airwynn
Airwynn
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31/01/11, 12:36 pm

My body is a temple, I don't fill it with garbage.....now be quiet so I can eat my whataburger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Airwynn 31/01/11, 12:37 pm

Very Happy lmao
Airwynn
Airwynn
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ralfdallas 31/01/11, 12:59 pm

Airwynn wrote:Funny. I seem to be critiqued for posting in the wrong place...but i don't see where this post was in the "looking for player" section...it was in "Academy" and therefore there was nothing wrong with me making a comment. All people are welcome to make their opinions known. Mine is simply this:
This is a really nice team. The girls are great they are a very well matched group that are growing together. The parents are great and the Coach is great. I cannot speak for anything more than that. Another nice girl on this team with an interest in keeping would be nice. Very Happy You all need to go have a nice cup of coffee or something... you'll feel better Very Happy

The following was posted by golgolgol in the teams or players looking section.

"General rules for this section:

1. do not hijack a post here to bash a team or coach. Feel free to discuss/debate team implosion or coaching issues in the general section

2. when a team is looking for players, please include the age level, location and team name so we don't have 100 questions asking for that info. Be sure to include contact info

3. when a player is looking for a team, be sure to post what age group your player is.

Any post that is hijacked may be removed. If this happens I will send PM to the original poster so they know to create a new one."

So, if the original poster wanted to avoid tomatos he/she should have posted in the proper section (which can be located by scrolling to the bottom left hand corner of the screen and choosing 'select a forum' then 'teams or players looking'). Since it was here in Academy though, the commentary (including yours critiquing the commentary) is appropriate. (But you better believe that, in this venue, critiquing the commentary will get it right back at you). (I feel great, btw, no coffee needed). sunny
ralfdallas
ralfdallas
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31/01/11, 02:47 pm

My post two seasons ago:
'07 Weatherford Storm. Looking for a midfielder to join a great group of players and a great coach. The parents are all wonderful. PM me for more information.

My post last season:
'07 Royse City Chanooks. Needing a couple of players to fill out a great squad of good kids. Our coach is the best ever, parents are fun loving too. We may be the greatest team ever put together. PM me.

My latest post:
'07 Shanghai Blazers. We have a great coach, a great group of kids and wonderful parents, but need a striker from the left side. Please come out and help solidify the greatest team ever built. PM for further details.

I can't wait to join my next group of great kids and find the next greatest coach ever. I bet the parents will be awesome too.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen_nah 04/02/11, 12:33 am

ralfdallas wrote:Airwynn - As I understand it, posts in the 'teams or players looking' section are generally protected from commentary from the peanut gallery, but such posts in the more popular/widely viewed Academy section open same up for discussion. Such discussion might include, for example, whether it is smart for a parent to pigeon hole their U8 at keeper full-time. I vote no, as a good keeper needs to both develop their footskills and understand the game better, which playing part-time keeper and part-time field at U8 might better allow. Each to their own, I guess, but you probably get the idea about the proper section to post in to avoid the gossip and critics.

I merely posted this here as this is the busiest board and I wanted to get the word out for our team. I can say I have 2 daughters that play for this coach and we have never had an issue with him on or off the field.

This team is a great group of girls & parents with a great well known coach that has proved to produce some of the top teams in the area. He develops his players from the ground up. That alone speaks for itself.

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down