North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Players leaving? Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Yuna

Our users have posted a total of 205174 messages in 31963 subjects

Players leaving?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Players leaving? Empty Players leaving?

Post by just a fan 28/09/11, 10:48 am

Just talk to a friend on Bennett02 team, and they said 3 of their players are leaving at the end of season to play else were. He said the team but I'm not sure if its true or not. Is the team falling apart once again.
just a fan
just a fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Players leaving? Empty Re: Players leaving?

Post by Crazy4Academy 28/09/11, 10:52 am

just a fan wrote:Just talk to a friend on Bennett02 team, and they said 3 of their players are leaving at the end of season to play else were. He said the team but I'm not sure if its true or not. Is the team falling apart once again.

I was told they were leaving because of the recent drama. They decided to stay to see if the team would move on together as a group. It doesn't seem that is going to happen so they are making plans.

Crazy4Academy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FCsoccer1 28/09/11, 11:06 am

That team plays really well together so I think they'll stay together....I think the team is tired of the DT environment. Do what we say...there are other teams more important than you...
FCsoccer1
FCsoccer1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by just a fan 28/09/11, 11:14 am

Well I think this is the end of the road for the 3.
just a fan
just a fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FCsoccer1 28/09/11, 12:26 pm

Does this still have to do with part of the merger of the two teams which happenned a couple weeks ago?
FCsoccer1
FCsoccer1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by just a fan 28/09/11, 12:58 pm

Dont think it has anything to do with the two teams. I think they got a deal thay cant pass up. In the long run they are doing whats best for their DD, not the team.
just a fan
just a fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdad19 28/09/11, 01:43 pm

just a fan wrote:Dont think it has anything to do with the two teams. I think they got a deal thay cant pass up. In the long run they are doing whats best for their DD, not the team.

More suspense? You put it out there, so where are they going? Dfeeters were mentioned before? Info on here before had some of the Glotz girls guest playing with Feet this summer, and going to skills with Feet coaches. Sounds like feet needs 02 players.

soccerdad19
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunner9 28/09/11, 02:05 pm

Just curious. What constitutes a deal you can't pass up for a 9-year old?
Gunner9
Gunner9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by just a fan 28/09/11, 02:08 pm

Gunner9 wrote:Just curious. What constitutes a deal you can't pass up for a 9-year old?
Free IceCream!!! DA lol
just a fan
just a fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28/09/11, 02:20 pm

Definately shopping-some at Defeeters practice many at FCD practice.
I know one already left however the team is playing better than ever.
MG being very picky my opinion he might be holding out for a few to get tired of RH instead of TB but that's JMO, nothing more than gossip-talk. Many good ones out there but unless they can really outplay current players what's the point.

Back to top Go down

Post by just a fan 29/09/11, 06:47 am

AirForceOne wrote:Definately shopping-some at Defeeters practice many at FCD practice.
I know one already left however the team is playing better than ever.
MG being very picky my opinion he might be holding out for a few to get tired of RH instead of TB but that's JMO, nothing more than gossip-talk. Many good ones out there but unless they can really outplay current players what's the point.
Feet is not in their sights. To be honest they like T.B he is a great coach. But at this point their parents fill its best to move on.
just a fan
just a fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SocrPlayer 29/09/11, 08:12 am

Airforceone, Just A Fan....whoever you are appears to be the same person as about 5 other names, since you only post about the GLOTZ team, you MUST be a parent on that team. I think you need to get a life outside of this blog. Not to mention you need to speak only for your DD and the others. FOCUS on your DD and move on if you can. I think the rest of the academy world is sick of hearing about the GLOTZ team that once was and will never be again......

SocrPlayer
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mega Man02 29/09/11, 08:16 am

SocrPlayer wrote:Airforceone, Just A Fan....whoever you are appears to be the same person as about 5 other names, since you only post about the GLOTZ team, you MUST be a parent on that team. I think you need to get a life outside of this blog. Not to mention you need to speak only for your DD and the others. FOCUS on your DD and move on if you can. I think the rest of the academy world is sick of hearing about the GLOTZ team that once was and will never be again......
Agree. Who in the hell would ever taken their DD to a club like this. The parents can't even get along for a week and their at it again.
Mega Man02
Mega Man02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by raider 29/09/11, 09:33 am

SocrPlayer wrote:Airforceone, Just A Fan....whoever you are appears to be the same person as about 5 other names, since you only post about the GLOTZ team, you MUST be a parent on that team. I think you need to get a life outside of this blog. Not to mention you need to speak only for your DD and the others. FOCUS on your DD and move on if you can. I think the rest of the academy world is sick of hearing about the GLOTZ team that once was and will never be again......

Amen. Please no more 13-page threads on who, when or where these 9 year old girls end up playing soccer for. If they like their coach/club, then play there; if they don't, move on -- just don't let it play out for weeks on this forum, with little hints dropped here and there under various aliases. Saying that, I heard four of the girls really want to play for ...

raider
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coachr 29/09/11, 10:16 am

just a fan wrote:Just talk to a friend on Bennett02 team, and they said 3 of their players are leaving at the end of season to play else were. He said the team but I'm not sure if its true or not. Is the team falling apart once again.
That's terrible for the girls on that team. Any way things can be salvaged?
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by GOALLLLL! 29/09/11, 12:19 pm

coachr wrote:

This was doomed to happen after Glotz resigned from the team. I will make the other DT teams stronger, perhaps Dfeeters or Sting. Only time will tell as they all make their decisions to play somewhere else.

GOALLLLL!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coachr 29/09/11, 06:10 pm

GOALLLLL! wrote:
coachr wrote:

This was doomed to happen after Glotz resigned from the team. I will make the other DT teams stronger, perhaps Dfeeters or Sting. Only time will tell as they all make their decisions to play somewhere else.
I guess everyone is still trailing behind Grubb.
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by just a fan 30/09/11, 10:19 am

all is well that ends well. Cool
just a fan
just a fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by royalwedding 30/09/11, 09:49 pm

Players leaving?? Why would anyone leave this team? Let’s look at Bennett’s/Glotz’ team the last five outings against the top three teams (according to the polls):
1. Played Solar Webb in a tournament – at end of over time: 1-1. BTW, that was the only goal scored against Glotz02 the whole tournament (five games) and the team played up in that tournament.
2. Played Webb in another tournament later that summer - was a tie at the end of overtime. 1-1.
3. Played Webb this season after our girls lost their coach the week before and lost 1-0 in the last ten seconds of the game.
4. Play DT Higg and lost 3-2 in Semi Finals in overtime.
5. Played FC Dallas last week and lost 1-0.

SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT REASON TO LEAVE TO ME… NOT

I haven’t heard of anyone leaving. There may be a few players looking and testing the waters with other teams and I say “good for them.” They and everyone reading this should be 100% sure that the team you’re about to pay $2,500-$3,000 to is the team/coach that fits your DD. There is no guest playing next year and there is no leaving and joining another team ‘til July 2012. So now is the time. Not JULY 1. Either way, this is each family’s personal business and shouldn’t be discussed on the internet. Let’s not forget-these are 9 year old girls.

I bet I have had more than ten parents from these three top teams (per the polls) come up and tell me after the games that we were their toughest competition and that we play soccer the way it should be played. Have even had a few ask when and where we practice.

There are no superstars on this team. These girls work as a team to win and obviously, that’s what they do. They are the best of friends on and off the field. They are as close and girls can be without being sisters and btw, that’s how my dd refers to her teammates. This team has what money can’t buy and that’s chemistry. I even heard one girl say, after getting beat on Sunday by a boys team, “I don’t care if we win or lose-I just love this team, but I do like winning.”

We now also have yet another GREAT coach. In case you haven’t seen his resume, it’s quit impressive. I mean like holy heck, this guy is coaching my dd….WOW. So far the practices have been great and the girls really like Bennett.

Please take the posts about our team with a grain of salt. I can promise you that the posts about our team disbanding and players leaving are a bunch of bull. The parents on this team realize what we have in the way of good coach, girls having fun, good parents, and the realization that the grass is not always greener. We have had two GREAT additions in the last 6 months and have other very talented girls looking at the team who will be welcomed with open arms.

And peeps, please realize that the posters on here are mainly mega man who I guarantee is also just a fan (with many other screen names) and has an agenda. It’s painfully obliviously it’s an ex Glotz parent. Just in case you haven’t noticed, Mega, from a previous topic on here that had 13,000 hits and thirteen pages of post that you started….. GLOTZ is gone. If your agenda was with him that’s one thing, but to still get on here and post a bunch of crap is bulls---. So now, I guess your agenda is with 9 year old girls? Wasn’t your daughter invited to the same birthday parties, sleepovers, pool parties, etc. with this team? I bet she would be very upset with your posts and agenda and I bet more than anything she wishes she was still on this team with her friends.

ONE LAST THING MEGA. KARMA IS A BITCH…

Who knows what your karma outcome will be Mega, but believe me; it’s around the corner so get ready for it. Either way you are a poor miserable human being that I’m glad isn’t our team anymore.

P.S. The baby has now been kissed.

royalwedding
royalwedding
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeisgoodtoday 30/09/11, 10:17 pm

royalwedding wrote:Players leaving?? Why would anyone leave this team? Let’s look at Bennett’s/Glotz’ team the last five outings against the top three teams (according to the polls):
1. Played Solar Webb in a tournament – at end of over time: 1-1. BTW, that was the only goal scored against Glotz02 the whole tournament (five games) and the team played up in that tournament.
2. Played Webb in another tournament later that summer - was a tie at the end of overtime. 1-1.
3. Played Webb this season after our girls lost their coach the week before and lost 1-0 in the last ten seconds of the game.

I haven’t heard of anyone leaving. There may be a few players looking and testing the waters with other teams and I say “good for them.” They and everyone reading this should be 100% sure that the team you’re about to pay $2,500-$3,000 to is the team/coach that fits your DD. There is no guest playing next year and there is no leaving and joining another team ‘til July 2012. So now is the time. Not JULY 1. Either way, this is each family’s personal business and shouldn’t be discussed on the internet. Let’s not forget-these are 9 year old girls.

I bet I have had more than ten parents from these three top teams (per the polls) come up and tell me after the games that we were their toughest competition and that we play soccer the way it should be played. Have even had a few ask when and where we practice.

There are no superstars on this team. These girls work as a team to win and obviously, that’s what they do. They are the best of friends on and off the field. They are as close and girls can be without being sisters and btw, that’s how my dd refers to her teammates. This team has what money can’t buy and that’s chemistry. I even heard one girl say, after getting beat on Sunday by a boys team, “I don’t care if we win or lose-I just love this team, but I do like winning.”

We now also have yet another GREAT coach. In case you haven’t seen his resume, it’s quit impressive. I mean like holy heck, this guy is coaching my dd….WOW. So far the practices have been great and the girls really like Bennett.

Please take the posts about our team with a grain of salt. I can promise you that the posts about our team disbanding and players leaving are a bunch of bull. The parents on this team realize what we have in the way of good coach, girls having fun, good parents, and the realization that the grass is not always greener. We have had two GREAT additions in the last 6 months and have other very talented girls looking at the team who will be welcomed with open arms.

And peeps, please realize that the posters on here are mainly mega man who I guarantee is also just a fan (with many other screen names) and has an agenda. It’s painfully obliviously it’s an ex Glotz parent. Just in case you haven’t noticed, Mega, from a previous topic on here that had 13,000 hits and thirteen pages of post that you started….. GLOTZ is gone. If your agenda was with him that’s one thing, but to still get on here and post a bunch of crap is bulls---. So now, I guess your agenda is with 9 year old girls? Wasn’t your daughter invited to the same birthday parties, sleepovers, pool parties, etc. with this team? I bet she would be very upset with your posts and agenda and I bet more than anything she wishes she was still on this team with her friends.

Who knows what your karma outcome will be Mega, but believe me; it’s around the corner so get ready for it. Either way you are a poor miserable human being that I’m glad isn’t our team anymore.

Okay, this is insane. I have been reading the forum since we decided to leave the Glotz/Bennett team and continue to read things about us that are untrue. I don't know who most of you are but do know some of you on these posts. I can tell you for 100% fact that we are not MegaMan, AirforceOne, Just a Fan, Red Card 99, helicopter, or nightrider. After reading each of these postings from these aliases, these people continue to make it appear that we are disgruntled etc. In fact, our life, our home, our DD is happy. I do not post on this site anything negative about anybody's child and never will. Many of you that know me well know that my Mother passed away just over a year ago from Cancer and know how hard that was for me and my family. I'll be happy to meet you any time and look me in the eyes and I will swear to you on her grave that none of these are me. If fact, I will swear on my the holy bible on my kids lives that these postings are not from us. I do not appreciate the continuous attacks on us. We left the team which was what was best for our DD. If others choose to leave then that is what is best for them. If you choose to stay that is what is best for you. I'm sick of the crap that is being said about our family. Knock it off and leave us out of your turmoil that obviously still exsists.

I was hopeful the long threads involving this team would cease. My goal was not to add to them. However, this has become personal about my family and specifically my DD and it warranted a response.

Chris Lecocke

Last edited by lifeisgoodtoday on 30/09/11, 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change font color)

lifeisgoodtoday
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/09/11, 10:45 pm

royalwedding wrote:Players leaving?? Why would anyone leave this team? Let’s look at Bennett’s/Glotz’ team the last five outings against the top three teams (according to the polls):

"Let’s not forget-these are 9 year old girls".

Exactly. But where was that sentiment when the Texans were pulling their disgracefully shady yet completely pre-meditated team re-engineering? Seriously, why would any one in their right mind want to send their little girl into a nest of vipers like that? Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by SocrPlayer 30/09/11, 10:56 pm

SoftballDad wrote:

"Let’s not forget-these are 9 year old girls".

Exactly. But where was that sentiment when the Texans were pulling their disgracefully shady yet completely pre-meditated team re-engineering? Seriously, why would any one in their right mind want to send their little girl into a nest of vipers like that? Shocked

Wow, All I can say is "Royal Wedding" maybe you should have gotten your facts strait about who Mega Man is..... He IS a parent on your TEAM! Same guy as Airforce One, Just A Fan, and about 5 other alias.... Nearly everyone knows who he is. The tourmoil on your team is evident by the amount of time and posts you all commit too. Where is your attention to your DDs? The rest of the Academy world should be wary of joining a team like this one. The attacks against one another is definitely only what you wish on your worst enemy. With that, I hope you can sleep well....

SocrPlayer
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by royalwedding 30/09/11, 11:16 pm

Just for the record Chris I said ex Glotz parent not Chris Lecocke. And look its another one of Mega Mans aliases SocrPlayer.
royalwedding
royalwedding
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by raider 30/09/11, 11:24 pm

Unbelievable! Of course Mega is a Glotz/Bennet parent and I'm pretty certain royalwedding knows this, but thinks it's more fun to cyber-bully a family who left the nest. Very mean-spiritied post by royalwedding, would you show your post to your DD?. What was it you said about karma?

No one has ever hijacked this forum like some of these parents. For a team who has the greatest coach, DDs who are the bestest of friends/sisters, parents who all get along so well, awesome new players are lining up to be part of this loving group, who win almost every game and when they lose it's only under the most bizarre of circumstances, etc, it amazes me how trouble and controversy follows this group. What's crazy is the girls are only 9 and the real soccer drama has not even started yet!

Your girls deserve better - put your keyboards away. I have no affiliation with this team (so no reason to attack me royal wedding/mega/airforceone/etc), but royalwedding's view of their team doesn't seem to fit with the hundreds of posts that have been written by them or about them.

Congrats to Chris, who had enough and isn't hiding behind an avatar. I wonder if the next poster trashing him will do the same?

raider
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by royalwedding 30/09/11, 11:38 pm

Raider looking at your past post you appear to be a FEET parent. There you go once again with an agenda.
royalwedding
royalwedding
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next