North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
+27790324557 MEET A PROFESSIONA PSYCHIC, SPIRITUAL HEALER ON28/12/23, 07:07 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557STRONG LOVE SPELLS FOR RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE WH28/12/23, 06:58 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557WE ARE THE ILLUMINATI, REGISTER AS A NEW MEMBER 28/12/23, 06:53 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557THIS IS THE ILLUMINATI JOINING POINT 28/12/23, 06:46 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557 THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US28/12/23, 06:37 amkawayidamirrows
THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US ONLINE IS+277928/12/23, 06:28 amkawayidamirrows
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

04 Girls Rankings Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Kewb11

Our users have posted a total of 205165 messages in 31955 subjects

04 Girls Rankings

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

04 Girls Rankings Empty 04 Girls Rankings

Post by TCUDad 21/11/11, 11:46 am

The tournaments this weekend showed a couple of things.
Odyssey was over-ranked.
Fever is still a top team.
Lady Aztecs were a little over ranked.
Solar Red is not a top 20 team.
DT Bennett played tough against two top teams but results show they had a tough time beating a team that is barely in the top 20.
With the exception of Fever, Primetime teams didn't fare too well against SDL teams this weekend.
At this point, there are a lot of 04 teams out there. It's not as easy as it used to be to make the top 20.

Here are the new rankings (Just for fun).
1. Dalglish - They still appear to be a level above the others.
2. DT North - They are ready for a showdown with Dalglish but will it ever happen?
3. Solar Kennington
4. DT Bennett
5. Fever - Strong showing last weekend.
6. Texas Spirit North
7. Texas Black Gold
8. Lady Aztecs - Lost to Shamrocks. I'm not even sure that the Lady Aztecs should still be in the top 10 but time will tell.
9. Odyssey - Lost to Beardsley. I also have doubts about Odyssey being a top 10 team but maybe they just had a bad game?
10. Juventus Black
11. DTS
12. Liverpool Barnes - Took care of business.
13. Liverpool Keegan
14. Liverpool Beardsley - Had easy competition on the way to the championship game but made a statement by beating Odyssey.
15. GSSC
16. Texas Spirit
17. Solar Gold - Is this the same Solar Gold team from Spring SDL?
18. Sting East
19. Solar White - Looks like they had a good game against DT Bennett only losing 4 to 2, and results show they killed Solar Red.
20. Tie - Cosmos White & Wizards(Kicks)

TCUDad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

04 Girls Rankings Empty Re: 04 Girls Rankings

Post by Guest 21/11/11, 12:28 pm

I wish Rosales would stop avoiding Dalglish. It wold be a great game but I just think he doesn't want to lose. At this age, winning shouldn't be the overall aim, whoever wins, they are the two best teams, with Solar Kenn and DTB right up there with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/11/11, 12:49 pm

With Sting East appearing at #18 it helps us get a sense of the teams that played PSA this fall. Sting East won the 9 team division. The standings were:

1. Sting East
2. TBG Elite (TBG insiders say this is a different team from the real TBG Elite)
3. FC Dallas Red
4. Samba
5. Power Puff Girls (a rec team playing the academies?)
6. Solar White
7. TFC Guzman
8. FC Dallas Blue
9. Cosmos Black

Back to top Go down

Post by youthsports 21/11/11, 02:04 pm

TCU Dad, I think your list is about right with two exceptions. Odyssey and LP Barnes finished the game as a draw. Also Fever and DT North finished their game as a draw. In my opinion, a draw means that both teams are evenly matched. Pk's are a crapshoot, they don't tell you anything about the quality of the teams.

I think you should put LP Dalgish and Solar Kennington way ahead of the pack. Then have DT North, DT Bennett, Fever all tied for 3rd. After Tx Spirit North, Texas Black Gold, the remainder of the teams are about even with any of them able to beat the other depending on guest players, weather, etc.

As for primetime teams, I think the primetime teams have to get with the program and start utilizing more guest players in these tournaments. Fever United is the best team in primetime, they have excellent coaches and when they lose a player, they scour the rec leagues and train up a replacement. That's called coaching.

youthsports
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KSD 21/11/11, 02:11 pm

youthsports wrote:TCU Dad, I think your list is about right with two exceptions. Odyssey and LP Barnes finished the game as a draw. Also Fever and DT North finished their game as a draw. In my opinion, a draw means that both teams are evenly matched. Pk's are a crapshoot, they don't tell you anything about the quality of the teams.

I think you should put LP Dalgish and Solar Kennington way ahead of the pack. Then have DT North, DT Bennett, Fever all tied for 3rd. After Tx Spirit North, Texas Black Gold, the remainder of the teams are about even with any of them able to beat the other depending on guest players, weather, etc.

As for primetime teams, I think the primetime teams have to get with the program and start utilizing more guest players in these tournaments. Fever United is the best team in primetime, they have excellent coaches and when they lose a player, they scour the rec leagues and train up a replacement. That's called coaching.

Actually Beardsley and Odyssey played in the finals, not Barnes. And from what I heard they played two overtime periods... each team had the wind for at least 5 minutes. Beardsley was losing 3-1 at halftime and came back to tie before regulation... then they scored 2 times in overtime and held on for the win while Odyssey had the wind for the last period. Odyssey also had their star player for the whole game while Beardsley's top forward was not playing with them this weekend.
KSD
KSD
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by 2good4u 21/11/11, 02:12 pm

Master Bates wrote:I wish Rosales would stop avoiding Dalglish. It wold be a great game but I just think he doesn't want to lose. At this age, winning shouldn't be the overall aim, whoever wins, they are the two best teams, with Solar Kenn and DTB right up there with them.

Get over yourself. I highly doubt they are "avoiding" Dalglish. Using your reasoning, I could say Dalglish is avoiding Rosales. How does it feel to read that? Do you actually think Rosales spends time trying to figure out which tournaments Dalglish will be playing in and not register based on that?

2good4u
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/11/11, 02:15 pm

Both star Odyssey star player is now with Dalglish, isn't she?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/11/11, 02:16 pm

2good4u wrote:
Master Bates wrote:I wish Rosales would stop avoiding Dalglish. It wold be a great game but I just think he doesn't want to lose. At this age, winning shouldn't be the overall aim, whoever wins, they are the two best teams, with Solar Kenn and DTB right up there with them.

Get over yourself. I highly doubt they are "avoiding" Dalglish. Using your reasoning, I could say Dalglish is avoiding Rosales. How does it feel to read that? Do you actually think Rosales spends time trying to figure out which tournaments Dalglish will be playing in and not register based on that?

Yes!

Back to top Go down

Post by 2good4u 21/11/11, 02:17 pm

Master Bates wrote:
2good4u wrote:

Yes!

That just shows how crazy you really are.

2good4u
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by KSD 21/11/11, 02:20 pm

Master Bates wrote:Odyssey star player is now with Dalglish, isn't she?

Not sure about that... but she was definitely playing with Odyssey this past weekend. This young lady has amazing talent! She scored all 3 of Odyssey's goals in the finals against Beardsley.
KSD
KSD
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 21/11/11, 02:23 pm

I think rosales has his own plan for his girls. Don't know if he is planning on taking them select himself but he is definitely building a big enough player pool so he can keep his team together for select. I am sure whatever plan he has in no way considers LP or Dalglish. The way TExans builds teams for select, his issue will always be internal
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/11/11, 02:25 pm

kellersoccerdad wrote:

Not sure about that... but she was definitely playing with Odyssey this past weekend. This young lady has amazing talent! She scored all 3 of Odyssey's goals in the finals against Beardsley.

I'm sure she is. Maybe she helped odyssey this tourney? Go99?

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 21/11/11, 02:42 pm

No idea. Didn't see any of the games this weekend. I just found out who LP Barnes was not too long ago.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosh98 21/11/11, 02:45 pm

Master Bates wrote:
kellersoccerdad wrote:

I'm sure she is. Maybe she helped odyssey this tourney? Go99?

Yes, that player is with Dalglish. She had committed to that tourney w Odyssey before completely making the switch to Dalglish. Think it was nice on their part to fulfill their commitment
Moosh98
Moosh98
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by youthsports 21/11/11, 02:52 pm

That is some serious firepower for Dalglish. The Odyssey forward and the Solar kennington Forward together give Dalglish more weapons to move up the 03 ladder. Looking forward to seeing them play this winter in a tournament.

youthsports
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 21/11/11, 02:58 pm

Dalglish will need more than players to move up. They play a very nice style but our experience with some of the top teams shows that everything must be faster. None of what they do at this point is fast enough or clean enough to break the top 5 and they may never catch the top 2 or 3. Lot's of hard work ahead in practice. Any new players Dalglish may or may not have (don't even know if the beardsley player from this weekend will join the team) will not help until the entire team is able to make that jump. Time for LW to really push these girls and see what they can do
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by SolarPower00 21/11/11, 05:09 pm

I wouldn't call playing in the Silver Division of a 2nd tier tournament "really pushing these girls"
They are an excellent team...very skilled...fun to watch. Forget the top 5.....But if you want to be mentioned with the top 10 '03 teams ...play 'em in tournaments like last weekend!
SolarPower00
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/11/11, 05:16 pm

I doubt the top 5 03 teams would get anything out of playing Dalglish. I still think they'd give anybody ranked 6 and down a good game. Once again, don't underestimate them, there is also nothing to be said about beating an 04 team 14-0.

Back to top Go down

Post by TBGsoccer 21/11/11, 05:21 pm

youthsports wrote:TCU Dad, I think your list is about right with two exceptions. Odyssey and LP Barnes finished the game as a draw. Also Fever and DT North finished their game as a draw. In my opinion, a draw means that both teams are evenly matched. Pk's are a crapshoot, they don't tell you anything about the quality of the teams.

just a note TBG is 2-0 aginst Tx spirit north
TBGsoccer
TBGsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 21/11/11, 06:44 pm

SolarPower00 wrote:I wouldn't call playing in the Silver Division of a 2nd tier tournament "really pushing these girls"
They are an excellent team...very skilled...fun to watch. Forget the top 5.....But if you want to be mentioned with the top 10 '03 teams ...play 'em in tournaments like last weekend!

No it's not pushing them. The pushing has to be done in practice. The games are fun but do little as far as making them a better team.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by freakingenius 21/11/11, 09:41 pm

Odyssey and Beardsley in final. Not all goals were scored by same player.
Number 10 was first to score in final. Thats my girl.

Odyssey 04 was missing some players for the tourney. We are not over-ranked. We fit somewere in the 7 to 10 range. But we dont have the pool of players like the larger regions such Plano, Frisco, Dallas etc...

Beardsley stuck to his game plan. They played a good game. And so did we with 8 girls total(most teams played with 11 to 12 it seemed). Our girls were tired by middle to end of game(and/or tourney) but they kept fighting. If we had full roster I dont think the result would have been same.

Anyways - First post - WooHoo - Just had to post my 2 cents

freakingenius
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KSD 21/11/11, 10:09 pm

freakingenius wrote:Odyssey and Beardsley in final. Not all goals were scored by same player.
Number 10 was first to score in final. Thats my girl.

My apologies... I was told all 3 goals came from same player. I stand corrected. And congrats on a well played tourney. You guys have a very nice team.
KSD
KSD
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by freakingenius 21/11/11, 10:55 pm

No apologies necessary.

I was just looking for a reason to post.

freakingenius
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DEUCEE'Sdaddy 22/11/11, 07:15 am

TBGsoccer wrote:

just a note TBG is 2-0 aginst Tx spirit north
Laughing

We're Ranked 6th & Ya'll are Ranked 7th In this Poll, Dude...OBVIOUSLY, those Spots Could Very Easily Be Flip-Flopped...Sure, TBG has Beaten Us Twice, but by a CUMULATIVE Score of 5-3 or So, if I'm Not Mistaken...It's NOT like Ya'll Beat Us the Way the ELITE Teams Do & if we Played Ya'll 10 Times, There's NO Guarantee that we Wouldn't Come Out of the Series AHEAD...

No Offense, but Ya'll DIDN'T Do So Hot in the Ace's Tournament, which Probably Affected the Ranking...

DEUCEE'sdaddy Cool

DEUCEE'Sdaddy
DEUCEE'Sdaddy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 22/11/11, 08:18 am

maybe there are some TBG doubters with all of the "who's player is playing with who stuff" going on with TBG and juve. I think Spirit's roster is stable.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next