North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Teams with openings now? Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

Teams with openings now?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Teams with openings now? Empty Teams with openings now?

Post by javajake 02/12/11, 11:08 am

Seems like its crazy out there with teams looking for players right now. My DD was invited to come out to a bunch so I guess I'm asking who all is looking to add a attacking mid that passes well and scores ttoo? I have heard at least the following Top20 teams have room right now.

DT Bennett
Liverpool
Defeeters
Sting Searls
DT Vigil
Waco Blast

It would be great to go to one one place here where u could go and see whois looking for what and where they practice on what days. And why they are better choice htan the next team. I saw the topics from Fever White and Vigil but can we get all the teams that are looking to add to this topic here?
javajake
javajake
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Teams with openings now? Empty Re: Teams with openings now?

Post by Guest 02/12/11, 11:20 am

No idea what is happening with Bennett team. 2Bennett girls guested with Higgy in Tournament but not sure if they will be joining or not-from what I saw they did not play so much, in bigger games, but that doesnt mean anything. But not sure if they are still with Bennett or other teams or joined Higgy. I do know Higgy is in talks with the fast, skilled sweeper from South and invited her to team-not sure what this shall do to South-she's a big part of that good team. But Bennett might be a choice of a good team needing players.

Back to top Go down

Post by Grifter 02/12/11, 11:40 am

I sometimes wonder if all this chicanery is just another college rush... "gee, I got to have that Club X sticker on the back of my 6 mile a gallon human transporter..."

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by GOALLLLL! 02/12/11, 12:11 pm

Everyone has openings if the right player comes along cheers

GOALLLLL!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/12/11, 12:22 pm

fatsoccermomsunite wrote:No idea what is happening with Bennett team. 2Bennett girls guested with Higgy in Tournament but not sure if they will be joining or not-from what I saw they did not play so much, in bigger games, but that doesnt mean anything. But not sure if they are still with Bennett or other teams or joined Higgy. I do know Higgy is in talks with the fast, skilled sweeper from South and invited her to team-not sure what this shall do to South-she's a big part of that good team. But Bennett might be a choice of a good team needing players.

Uh oh sounds like Higgy may have some players looking for a new team. I dont see current sweep keeping spot if dts girl comes on. May be some bad blood Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud10ibi 02/12/11, 01:23 pm

Add the number one team in FBR Rankings Kat Webb to the list. I heard she has spots open too. I saw that team recently and they look strong. Could be a chance for a DD looking to join a good team.

cloud10ibi
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/12/11, 01:53 pm

fatsoccermomsunite wrote:No idea what is happening with Bennett team. 2Bennett girls guested with Higgy in Tournament but not sure if they will be joining or not-from what I saw they did not play so much, in bigger games, but that doesnt mean anything. But not sure if they are still with Bennett or other teams or joined Higgy. I do know Higgy is in talks with the fast, skilled sweeper from South and invited her to team-not sure what this shall do to South-she's a big part of that good team. But Bennett might be a choice of a good team needing players.

FCD or Fever need to get the South sweeper. Higgs sweeper is good enough and FCD and Fever both need help at that position.

Back to top Go down

Post by ralfdallas 02/12/11, 02:26 pm

GOALLLLL! wrote:Everyone has openings if the right player comes along cheers

Bingo. If there is a team you/dd want to be check out for a possible move, contact the coach and arrange a visit. Teams w/'full' rosters won't post that they are looking for players, (because: 1) they don't want to run off current players until an upgrade from what they already have says 'yes'; and 2) that would be freaking RUDE). But, as most coaches would like the opportunity to evaluate and 'select' the strongest roster possible as they gear up for 'select' at U11, they will pretty much be happy to make the acquaintance of any dd that wants to check out their team.
ralfdallas
ralfdallas
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Balotelli Fan 02/12/11, 02:28 pm

Fever! Why would sweeper go to Fever? South is better than Fever. Higg will take her before it's over, if that's what her parents want. She fits Higgy style. She is fast as he]]. Play her long ball over and over. Defending is about attitude. It's about being nasty and tough, at least at this age. Higgy already has a tough sacrifice your body player in that position. South player may come over but it will be up top not in the back.

Balotelli Fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Teams with openings now? Empty More info would be good

Post by javajake 02/12/11, 02:35 pm

ralfdallas wrote:

Bingo. If there is a team you/dd want to be check out for a possible move, contact the coach and arrange a visit. Teams w/'full' rosters won't post that they are looking for players, (because: 1) they don't want to run off current players until an upgrade from what they already have says 'yes'; and 2) that would be freaking RUDE). But, as most coaches would like the opportunity to evaluate and 'select' the strongest roster possible as they gear up for 'select' at U11, they will pretty much be happy to make the acquaintance of any dd that wants to check out their team.

I guess I get why a full team would not post but why would a team with 13 or 12 not post? Seems like it would be smart. They should also talk about style of play and teaching and coaching background. Seems like very little communication from teams that want players to parents that have players.
javajake
javajake
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/12/11, 02:47 pm

Balotelli Fan wrote:Fever! Why would sweeper go to Fever? South is better than Fever. Higg will take her before it's over, if that's what her parents want. She fits Higgy style. She is fast as he]]. Play her long ball over and over. Defending is about attitude. It's about being nasty and tough, at least at this age. Higgy already has a tough sacrifice your body player in that position. South player may come over but it will be up top not in the back.

So wut your saying is higgy needs more up top than in back? 'Sacrifice your body type play" so thats all that he has now in back? Why would a coach want a wwe wrestler and no skill? Especially that close to the box?

Back to top Go down

Post by deepthoughts 02/12/11, 02:53 pm

javajake wrote:
ralfdallas wrote:

I guess I get why a full team would not post but why would a team with 13 or 12 not post? Seems like it would be smart. They should also talk about style of play and teaching and coaching background. Seems like very little communication from teams that want players to parents that have players.

I suspect that many teams don't want to reveal that they are short a few players for misguided concerns of looking weak, but the truth seems to be that many teams borrow guests week in and week out, not only to field a team but also to improve their record. Yet if they don't mention publicly that they are short a few players, good players wind up not contacting them because they assume a full roster and difficulties getting on the team.

All things considered, especially since you probably would like to be on a team that has a good chance of making Lake Highlands, I would pick up the phone and start calling some coaches. You never know unless you try, and waiting for coaches to have a change of heart and advertise on a forum like this may leave you out of a good team that your DD could have landed on. We are only seven months from signing select contracts so getting on the right team now is a priority, if you are not happy or not confident with your present day team or coach. Too many people complain, but don't take action and search. Search and you will find.
deepthoughts
deepthoughts
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Balotelli Fan 02/12/11, 02:56 pm

I did not say anything about WWE. Yes you want skill in the back. You either have not watched the Higgy sweep or you have an axe to grind. My guess is the latter of the two. Shame on you! Your sent off!

Balotelli Fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Grifter 02/12/11, 02:59 pm

Balotelli Fan wrote:I did not say anything about WWE. Yes you want skill in the back. You either have not watched the Higgy sweep or you have an axe to grind. My guess is the latter of the two. Shame on you! Your sent off!

his scent/smell? or did you mean "you're"

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/12/11, 03:02 pm

Balotelli Fan wrote:I did not say anything about WWE. Yes you want skill in the back. You either have not watched the Higgy sweep or you have an axe to grind. My guess is the latter of the two. Shame on you! Your sent off!

No ax. You said sacrifice your body which means tackling and throwing in the body even when not needed.Which would also mean no skill or else sacrificing is not needed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/12/11, 03:08 pm

javajake wrote:
ralfdallas wrote:

All I know is parents have been contacted-and that's where she plays. I know she is fast and has very good goal kicks. The speed and goal kicks and ability to distribute the ball have gotten the attention of the big guys. Gabe might have to find a replacement, if they extend the offer. That's what I have been told, but transportation could be issue for anyone coming from the South side of town.

Back to top Go down

Post by 02Dad 02/12/11, 03:13 pm

fatsoccermomsunite wrote:
javajake wrote:
ralfdallas wrote:

All I know is parents have been contacted-and that's where she plays. I know she is fast and has very good goal kicks. The speed and goal kicks and ability to distribute the ball have gotten the attention of the big guys. Gabe might have to find a replacement, if they extend the offer. That's what I have been told, but transportation could be issue for anyone coming from the South side of town.

Why? Because they don't have cars? scratch
02Dad
02Dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/12/11, 03:16 pm

NoReallyNotDM wrote:

No ax. You said sacrifice your body which means tackling and throwing in the body even when not needed.Which would also mean no skill or else sacrificing is not needed

Any team-even if good players are currently in positions will take other good players , sure doesnt hurt to have several good defenders on a team. I think if you have someone that tends to foul to close to the box but is a good defender-you can always put them as outside defender. Maybe less chance of fouling in box, but that can cost you games. IT sure has on our second level team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Balotelli Fan 02/12/11, 03:17 pm

Nobody said sacrifice body when not needed. You obviously have prob with that little girl as sweep. You keep talking smack. You should just go holler at her dad. I'm sure you guys could iron it all out. We both know you won't be doing that. Will you? Lol

Balotelli Fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/12/11, 03:17 pm

Just move practice to her hood. Simple fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/12/11, 03:19 pm

02Dad wrote:
javajake wrote:
ralfdallas wrote:

Why? Because they don't have cars? scratch
Travel time is longer especially if you have to get thru Dallas traffic (from the South) around 4-5:00 traffic is bad. I did it for many years with older dd-hard to do twice a week. And if you work-even harder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/12/11, 03:21 pm

passthedarnball wrote:Just move practice to her hood. Simple fix.
nice,
Not everyone who lives South of Dallas lives in the Hood-some nice areas there just not many top -notch soccer programs to choose from , very limited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Balotelli Fan 02/12/11, 03:24 pm

Grifter wrote:

his scent/smell? or did you mean "you're"

Haha! Your upset about the Sting thing. I know. It's ok. If your unhappy with your club or playtime just move on. Sting has more than just a top team.

Balotelli Fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/12/11, 03:29 pm

Balotelli Fan wrote:Nobody said sacrifice body when not needed. You obviously have prob with that little girl as sweep. You keep talking smack. You should just go holler at her dad. I'm sure you guys could iron it all out. We both know you won't be doing that. Will you? Lol

Didnt kno asking questions to get clear understanding of yur comments was talkin smack guess i have a lot of problems with that. guess the old lady is right Shocked

And by the way this is not your statement? Fever! Why would sweeper go to Fever? South is better than Fever. Higg will take her before it's over, if that's what her parents want. She fits Higgy style. She is fast as he]]. Play her long ball over and over. Defending is about attitude. It's about being nasty and tough, at least at this age. Higgy already has a tough sacrifice your body player in that position. South player may come over but it will be up top not in the back.

this is not you saying that higgy sweep sacrifices body? Twisted Evil

Last edited by NoReallyNotDM on 02/12/11, 04:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/12/11, 03:39 pm

passthedarnball wrote:Just move practice to her hood. Simple fix.
nice,
Not everyone who lives South of Dallas lives in the Hood-some nice areas there just not many top -notch soccer programs to choose from , very limited.

Didn't mean hood like gangster, drive-by, dope selling hood. Just meant neighborhood. My apologies if anyone was offended.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next