North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Dallas International Girls Cup - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

Dallas International Girls Cup

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dallas International Girls Cup - Page 3 Empty Re: Dallas International Girls Cup

Post by socrocks 09/04/12, 04:32 pm

stillyuk wrote:No, actually Texans didn't know it. The player in question certainly wasn't necessary to beat Feet, and had they known it, she wouldn't have played. She was on the roster that was checked in at the beginning of the tournament, and everybody missed the discrepancy between U-18 August to August, and calendar year.

Texans played poorly, and without 2/3 of its midfield, and still killed Feet. I wouldn't be too sure of what Feet would have done against Eclipse. For whatever reason, Baylor soccer north is even worse than usual right now.

But as I said, rules are rules, and the tournament made the correct decision.

Oversight of rules by 95 Texans...unfortunate but it happens.
Failure to catch it by tournament...again, unfortunate but it happens.
Forfeiting games and disqualification of team...appropriate action.
How about just acknowledging the series of oversights and moving on?
It should just end here....it's called "the high road."
Your personal feelings about playing in the event aren't relevant to the storyline, just a feeble way of diminishing what took place.

Dislike Feet's coach? Fair enough...your opinion.
Trying to detract from the real story by vilifying Feet...lame.
Wholesale assault on the Feet team and their character for playing by the rules is more of a reflection of your character than theirs.

Even when so clearly in the wrong, your hatred for all things non-Texans overtakes any sense of logic or common decency.

socrocks
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Dallas International Girls Cup - Page 3 Empty Re: Dallas International Girls Cup

Post by Soccerstar2 09/04/12, 04:44 pm

The Texans can spin it anyway they want to. Reality is they were disquailified (KICKED OUT) of their own tournament and were not allowed to continue reguardless. If you look at the score of the game it's recorded as 3-0. It's impossible to advance in a tournament if you lose in the quarters. After the game was over, is when the D'Feeters found out. Blah, blah, blah...You made a rookie mistake or got caught cheating, either way the D'Feeters had nothing to do with the decisions the Texans made to roster 93/94 players. If it was Sting they were playing they'd find away to blame Kenny. Next time take a kid from one of your 3 "B" teams or move a younger player up. Everyone knows you can't bring players down. Taking resposiblity is the first step to realizing you've done something wrong. Blaming others is petty and small. Also, you guys wanted to advance or you wouldn't have played the tournament. It's stupid to say you were glad to be out. Just step up, take your lumps and move on. We have...

Soccerstar2
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by stillyuk 09/04/12, 10:26 pm

[quote="socrocks"]
stillyuk wrote:No, actually Texans didn't know it. The player in question certainly wasn't necessary to beat Feet, and had they known it, she wouldn't have played. She was on the roster that was checked in at the beginning of the tournament, and everybody missed the discrepancy between U-18 August to August, and calendar year.

Texans played poorly, and without 2/3 of its midfield, and still killed Feet. I wouldn't be too sure of what Feet would have done against Eclipse. For whatever reason, Baylor soccer north is even worse than usual right now.

But as I said, rules are rules, and the tournament made the correct decision.

Oversight of rules by 95 Texans...unfortunate but it happens.
Failure to catch it by tournament...again, unfortunate but it happens.
Forfeiting games and disqualification of team...appropriate action.
How about just acknowledging the series of oversights and moving on?
It should just end here....it's called "the high road."
Your personal feelings about playing in the event aren't relevant to the storyline, just a feeble way of diminishing what took place.

Dislike Feet's coach? Fair enough...your opinion.
Trying to detract from the real story by vilifying Feet...lame.
Wholesale assault on the Feet team and their character for playing by the rules is more of a reflection of your character than theirs.

Even when so clearly in the wrong, your hatred for all things non-Texans overtakes any sense of logic or common decency.[/q

No assault on the Feet team or their character. Just their coach.

stillyuk
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by stillyuk 09/04/12, 10:27 pm

Soccerstar2 wrote:The Texans can spin it anyway they want to. Reality is they were disquailified (KICKED OUT) of their own tournament and were not allowed to continue reguardless. If you look at the score of the game it's recorded as 3-0. It's impossible to advance in a tournament if you lose in the quarters. After the game was over, is when the D'Feeters found out. Blah, blah, blah...You made a rookie mistake or got caught cheating, either way the D'Feeters had nothing to do with the decisions the Texans made to roster 93/94 players. If it was Sting they were playing they'd find away to blame Kenny. Next time take a kid from one of your 3 "B" teams or move a younger player up. Everyone knows you can't bring players down. Taking resposiblity is the first step to realizing you've done something wrong. Blaming others is petty and small. Also, you guys wanted to advance or you wouldn't have played the tournament. It's stupid to say you were glad to be out. Just step up, take your lumps and move on. We have...

Please take a refresher course in remedial English before you post again. Thank you.

stillyuk
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LHD 09/04/12, 10:37 pm

stillyuk wrote:
Soccerstar2 wrote:The Texans can spin it anyway they want to. Reality is they were disquailified (KICKED OUT) of their own tournament and were not allowed to continue reguardless. If you look at the score of the game it's recorded as 3-0. It's impossible to advance in a tournament if you lose in the quarters. After the game was over, is when the D'Feeters found out. Blah, blah, blah...You made a rookie mistake or got caught cheating, either way the D'Feeters had nothing to do with the decisions the Texans made to roster 93/94 players. If it was Sting they were playing they'd find away to blame Kenny. Next time take a kid from one of your 3 "B" teams or move a younger player up. Everyone knows you can't bring players down. Taking resposiblity is the first step to realizing you've done something wrong. Blaming others is petty and small. Also, you guys wanted to advance or you wouldn't have played the tournament. It's stupid to say you were glad to be out. Just step up, take your lumps and move on. We have...

Please take a refresher course in remedial English before you post again. Thank you.

"Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong"
- Jean Jacques Rousseau

LHD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerstar2 10/04/12, 01:23 am

stillyuk,
Maybe, I should take your advice.

Maybe, you should follow my lead.

I was unaware that the rules on this forum require all posts to be written in perfect grammer.
I was in a hurry and my english was bad.
I did not proof read my post.
It's no ones else's fault but my own.
I'm so sorry if I offended anyone.
Please forgive my oversight.
I'll try and do better.

Soccerstar2
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by stillyuk 10/04/12, 04:16 am

Soccerstar2 wrote:stillyuk,

I was unaware that the rules on this forum require all posts to be written in perfect grammer.
I'll try and do better.

Ok, I will. Here goes:

I'm sorry you're a jackass.

Better?

stillyuk
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BackDraft 10/04/12, 11:49 am

stillyuk wrote:
Soccerstar2 wrote:stillyuk,

I'll try and do better.

Ok, I will. Here goes:

I'm sorry you're a jackass.

Better?
It is impossible to calculate the moral mischief, if I may so express it, that mental lying has produced in society. When a man has so far corrupted and prostituted the chastity of his mind as to subscribe his professional belief to things he does not believe he has prepared himself for the commission of every other crime. ~Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason

Some people will not tolerate such emotional honesty in communication. They would rather defend their dishonesty on the grounds that it might hurt others. Therefore, having rationalized their phoniness into nobility, they settle for superficial relationships.

Face it! Simple as that. Hopefully your players learned something from the ones that are teaching them so much about life and soccer.

What a tool!
BackDraft
BackDraft
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by stillyuk 11/04/12, 01:55 pm

Tool? You betcha. It's fun sticking pins in pompous asses such as yourself.

As for our players, they don't know, they don't care. They had nothing to do with the honest mistake that was made. They did their job. They went on the field and, notwithstanding injuries, kicked the crap out of Shea's team. And, to a girl, none of them were upset about not playing the next day, as almost all of them are involved in high school playoffs and are tired.

No one requires formal writing on this board. However, it would be nice if some of you would have your middle school daughters proof your posts so that you don't inflict your lack of formal education on the rest of us.

stillyuk
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AgGermany 15/04/12, 09:25 pm

Not malfeasance, just simple negligence. Frankly, nobody on Texans team gives a damn. Didn't want to play in the tournament to begin with, but had no choice. Shea (Feet coach) knew ahead of time, but didn't protest until game was out of reach (and then claimed he didn't know about the filed protest). Typical Shea bullshit, but within his rights. He caught another break yesterday with the rain, because Eclipse would have beaten him 7-0.

This guy has some sort of disorder:
Hmmm, the Feet coach knew ahead of time but Texans who rostered the player did not? (I imagine it was simply a mistake or lack of understanding)

He then claims their was no malfeasance on the part of the Texans, but there was on the part of the opposing coach? He knew ahead of time, and waited till the game was out of reach... Like when the the game was over? That is typically when a game is out of reach... Wow, should he have left the side line before the game was over, and called a roster check? bahaaa

This is also thought to be "typical" of the Feet coach, by this guy... I'd imagine the Feet coach is a neurotic roster check, hoping to catch other teams that add older players, and also hoping to catch breaks then not playing the #1 ECNL Team (who took 65 mins to get their first goal on Feet last Summer) by spending hours on Easter Sunday waiting on weather delays. bahahaha

He also doesn't care about this tournament, but simply must post, and checks the grammer of other posters?
AgGermany
AgGermany
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoy 16/04/12, 08:09 am

wow y'all! this is fun....just like old times. A little Feet/Texans Dust up! WOOHOO! GO RED!!!

cheers
BigBoy
BigBoy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by stillyuk 16/04/12, 09:54 am

And while I'm at it, you misspelled the word grammar. Now jump back in the pickup and head back to whiskey tango land.

AgGermany wrote:
Not malfeasance, just simple negligence. Frankly, nobody on Texans team gives a damn. Didn't want to play in the tournament to begin with, but had no choice. Shea (Feet coach) knew ahead of time, but didn't protest until game was out of reach (and then claimed he didn't know about the filed protest). Typical Shea bullshit, but within his rights. He caught another break yesterday with the rain, because Eclipse would have beaten him 7-0.

This guy has some sort of disorder:
Hmmm, the Feet coach knew ahead of time but Texans who rostered the player did not? (I imagine it was simply a mistake or lack of understanding)

He then claims their was no malfeasance on the part of the Texans, but there was on the part of the opposing coach? He knew ahead of time, and waited till the game was out of reach... Like when the the game was over? That is typically when a game is out of reach... Wow, should he have left the side line before the game was over, and called a roster check? bahaaa

This is also thought to be "typical" of the Feet coach, by this guy... I'd imagine the Feet coach is a neurotic roster check, hoping to catch other teams that add older players, and also hoping to catch breaks then not playing the #1 ECNL Team (who took 65 mins to get their first goal on Feet last Summer) by spending hours on Easter Sunday waiting on weather delays. bahahaha

He also doesn't care about this tournament, but simply must post, and checks the grammer of other posters?

stillyuk
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AgGermany 16/04/12, 12:53 pm

Easy to fish in small ponds, brah... Got me a bite before 9:00 am!

Laughing bahahaaaa

AgGermany
AgGermany
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3