North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Lightning Cup Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

Lightning Cup

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lightning Cup Empty Lightning Cup

Post by Shelby427 07/04/12, 10:47 pm

Who won Silver between Juventus and Dalglish? Great that both 04 teams were in the finals in the U9 Silver.

Juventus I think deserves to be considered up there with Kennington at least.

Was this all Juventus or were there players from Aztecs also?

Also RASE with a 1-7 Goal for/against ratio on 3 losses on U9 Gold. Were they palying too far out of their range?

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Lightning Cup Empty Re: Lightning Cup

Post by WingNut 07/04/12, 11:09 pm

Shelby427 wrote:Who won Silver between Juventus and Dalglish? Great that both 04 teams were in the finals in the U9 Silver.

Also RASE with a 1-7 Goal for/against ratio on 3 losses on U9 Gold. Were they palying too far out of their range?

Juve won 3-2

Dalglish was up 2-0 Juve scored 3 ( all stud 03 from 03 team). Dalglish was regular roster of 04s ( and the one 05)

Juve is very skilled good team. Hats off to them they use their skill, and move the ball well. Hard to say how they do w/o 03 forward but they at least give Kennington run for their money IMO. Not sure if they had Aztecs with them or not. We have never played Juve so not sure which girls are actually on the team.

WingNut
WingNut
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 07/04/12, 11:11 pm

nice try shelby Juve apparently had an outstanding forward doing the goal scoring that may have been an 03. And all of the RASE games were competative with the score line being on par with the other teams.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by WingNut 07/04/12, 11:15 pm

go99 wrote:nice try shelby Juve apparently had an outstanding forward doing the goal scoring that may have been an 03. And all of the RASE games were competative with the score line being on par with the other teams.

Per Juve coach the forward was an 03. He said he asked to play because he thought he was gunna play in gold ( makes sense ). She was Great player. Fun to watch.
WingNut
WingNut
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SwitchDaField 07/04/12, 11:33 pm

Was this player all that? Did she score all three goals for them?

SwitchDaField
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by WingNut 07/04/12, 11:39 pm

4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:Was this player all that? Did she score all three goals for them?

Yes was good. And really fast. Positive she scored 2, pretty sure she got 3 as well.

Credit to Juve tho....the team is good w/o her I'm sure.
WingNut
WingNut
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Igotnewsocks 07/04/12, 11:54 pm

where guest players !!!!!!! when !!!!!! what time !!!!.

Igotnewsocks
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by SwitchDaField 08/04/12, 12:12 am

Igotnewsocks wrote:where guest players !!!!!!! when !!!!!! what time !!!!.

I was out there and saw a bit of the Dalglish vs. Mansville gm. It looked like Dalglish beef up their self. Was there two new or guess players out there?

SwitchDaField
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/04/12, 07:07 am

Shelby427 wrote:Who won Silver between Juventus and Dalglish? Great that both 04 teams were in the finals in the U9 Silver.

No other 04 team could get those score lines against those top 03 teams. I would guess RASE are just physically not strong enough at the moment to get a win. I heard they played Dalglish close and were 1 up against Polaris playing some nice ball.

Well done to Juve. The coach is a nice guy and deserves some credit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Sheep 08/04/12, 12:03 pm

Juve coach may be a nice guy, but their parents are nothing but classless trash. Sounds like the 03 forward possibly scored all 24 goals this weekend. hmm, hard to tell what your 04 team is when shes out there rackin up goals for ya
Black Sheep
Black Sheep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by yankeedandy03 08/04/12, 12:52 pm

that juve forward is a force even for 03s.
Exclamation
yankeedandy03
yankeedandy03
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by WingNut 08/04/12, 01:08 pm

yankeedandy03 wrote:that juve forward is a force even for 03s.
Exclamation

I can see that! cyclops
WingNut
WingNut
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Scholesy22 08/04/12, 04:39 pm

I watched RASE play a few of their games and they were outplayed in both games. DTS 03 without their star midfielder had possession 70% of the time. From my recollection I think the DTS keeper touched the ball once.I had not seen RASE play in a few months, but it appears they have slipped while LP Keegan, Dalglish,Juve, DT North Man and DT South have all gotten better. Hopefully we'll get to see some of them match up in upcoming tournaments. I am not so sure some of these teams are now playing better soccer than RASE tough competition or not.
Scholesy22
Scholesy22
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/04/12, 05:50 pm

Scholesy22 wrote:

I watched RASE play a few of their games and they were outplayed in both games. DTS 03 without their star midfielder had possession 70% of the time. From my recollection I think the DTS keeper touched the ball once.I had not seen RASE play in a few months, but it appears they have slipped while LP Keegan, Dalglish,Juve, DT North Man and DT South have all gotten better. Hopefully we'll get to see some of them match up in upcoming tournaments. I am not so sure some of these teams are now playing better soccer than RASE tough competition or not.

Crapster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 08/04/12, 09:46 pm

Scholesy22 wrote:

Lol. Must have been watching the wrong games. DTS did not have 70% but without a doubt they had the better of the game. Rase was unable to solve the DTS backline. Was still a nice competative game and not the walkover you suggest. They were actually ahead in the Polaris game for a good part of the game. Another very solid competative game that they lost. The dalglish game was another very competative game that Rase had quite a few opportunities in but also gave a few counter attacks from dalglish 03 that were so fast they were scary. Overall play DTS was best and also best defense. Dalglish 03 may be the fastest in the attack. Our girls played 3 top 15 03 teams and represented themselves well. Keep hating but it isn't gonna make YOUR team any better

NIce first post BTW
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo_Momma 09/04/12, 10:59 am

Scholesy22 wrote:

There is no way you could have been at any of the RASE games. They were the dominant team against Polaris and also against sister team 03 Dalglish but in both cases were beaten by incredible speed in the last few minutes. In DTS game they more than held their own, especially in middle field. Just didn't have the size and speed to handle DTS girls in key areas.
If there is a criticism of RASE is that it looks like they try and score a beautiful goal everytime when maybe a big kick down field may get it down. But this is probably a good thing. They are going to be incredible players!
Lobo_Momma
Lobo_Momma
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Scholesy22 09/04/12, 11:52 am

go99 wrote:
Scholesy22 wrote:

Lol. Must have been watching the wrong games. DTS did not have 70% but without a doubt they had the better of the game. Rase was unable to solve the DTS backline. Was still a nice competative game and not the walkover you suggest. They were actually ahead in the Polaris game for a good part of the game. Another very solid competative game that they lost. The dalglish game was another very competative game that Rase had quite a few opportunities in but also gave a few counter attacks from dalglish 03 that were so fast they were scary. Overall play DTS was best and also best defense. Dalglish 03 may be the fastest in the attack. Our girls played 3 top 15 03 teams and represented themselves well. Keep hating but it isn't gonna make YOUR team any better

NIce first post BTW

Maybe the possession was more like 67%, but how many shots on goal did they have? I am not hating on your team. Is this a RASE forum where anytime anyone questions their superiority in 04 soccer we get shot down? I did not see the Polaris game, but saw all of the DTS game and small part of the other one, and they may have played their hearts out, but they were in over their heads. Who cares, except yourself, if you play up in the 03,02 or 01 bracket? The question was if they were out of their range and from one observer the answer was yes. You all have good players. No question about it, but if you played against some of the top 04 teams now I think it would be closer than it was a few months ago. If you're playing in the Gold division what teams do you expect to face? Teams ranked between 10 and 40?
Scholesy22
Scholesy22
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thiescj 09/04/12, 12:16 pm

Scholesy22 wrote:
go99 wrote:
Scholesy22 wrote:

NIce first post BTW

Maybe the possession was more like 67%, but how many shots on goal did they have? I am not hating on your team. Is this a RASE forum where anytime anyone questions their superiority in 04 soccer we get shot down? I did not see the Polaris game, but saw all of the DTS game and small part of the other one, and they may have played their hearts out, but they were in over their heads. Who cares, except yourself, if you play up in the 03,02 or 01 bracket? The question was if they were out of their range and from one observer the answer was yes. You all have good players. No question about it, but if you played against some of the top 04 teams now I think it would be closer than it was a few months ago. If you're playing in the Gold division what teams do you expect to face? Teams ranked between 10 and 40?

Sort of off topic here but I have a quick question. Is the plan for Liverpool to a "RASE" team in each age group? Or is this '04 so special that they are currently the only team worthy of the title at the moment? I ask this because they are the only RASE team in Academy that I am aware of.
thiescj
thiescj
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 09/04/12, 12:31 pm

Scholesy22 wrote:
go99 wrote:
Scholesy22 wrote:

NIce first post BTW

okay so now we are down from watching several games to watching one. there were no shot because none of our forwards could get past the players on their backline but the ball did get down there and the perception that you are selling of it being one way traffic with a non stop shooting fest is not true and we both know that regardless of what you post. My pick for the game was a 5 point loss which is what Dalglish 03 had. The girls did well to keep it under that. I am certianly not going to sell the game as one we could have won or some sort of lucky bounce or bad call this or that. DTS 03 is a better team than RASE thats just a fact but it doesn't mean RASE is slipping but you just give us a post when your 04 team manages to beat DTS 03. RASE was as competative or more so than the other teams in this tournament and I suspect this season. They are a very good team so I am not sure why you thought the outcome would be any different, we certianly didn't think so. As far as playing gold goes I expect that we would not be undefeated but would have tough hard fought games and at extremely fast pace and that really is the point. You came on with a new profile and first time post to disparage a team of 8 yr olds. At least Shebz has the stones to stand by his words and we know where he stands with RASE
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 09/04/12, 12:35 pm

thiescj wrote:
Scholesy22 wrote:
go99 wrote:
Scholesy22 wrote:

NIce first post BTW

Sort of off topic here but I have a quick question. Is the plan for Liverpool to a "RASE" team in each age group? Or is this '04 so special that they are currently the only team worthy of the title at the moment? I ask this because they are the only RASE team in Academy that I am aware of.

I would assume the other age groups as well and that 05 team when they have all the 05's is also a special group. So that's where I would look for the next RASE. Keep in mind nobody tell me anything at all so I will probably know when you see them playing in black shirts. Don't really know the other teams that well
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scholesy22 09/04/12, 01:23 pm

go99 wrote:
Scholesy22 wrote:
go99 wrote:
Scholesy22 wrote:

NIce first post BTW

okay so now we are down from watching several games to watching one. there were no shot because none of our forwards could get past the players on their backline but the ball did get down there and the perception that you are selling of it being one way traffic with a non stop shooting fest is not true and we both know that regardless of what you post. My pick for the game was a 5 point loss which is what Dalglish 03 had. The girls did well to keep it under that. I am certianly not going to sell the game as one we could have won or some sort of lucky bounce or bad call this or that. DTS 03 is a better team than RASE thats just a fact but it doesn't mean RASE is slipping but you just give us a post when your 04 team manages to beat DTS 03. RASE was as competative or more so than the other teams in this tournament and I suspect this season. They are a very good team so I am not sure why you thought the outcome would be any different, we certianly didn't think so. As far as playing gold goes I expect that we would not be undefeated but would have tough hard fought games and at extremely fast pace and that really is the point. You came on with a new profile and first time post to disparage a team of 8 yr olds. At least Shebz has the stones to stand by his words and we know where he stands with RASE

I said all along I watched two of your games, but go99 I will not raise the issue regarding your team again until I watch them play an 04 team. Let's just leave it at that. You're right. I'm wrong.

Great showing by Juve and LP Dalglish by the way.
Scholesy22
Scholesy22
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 09/04/12, 01:29 pm

Thank you!
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby427 09/04/12, 01:48 pm

Just to clarify, I have no beef with RASE. I have them as the top 04 team until another team beats them. I do think they are not as far ahead of the other top 04 teams as before but this is probably bound to happen as the teams and talent pool for the 04 group rapidly expands.

I think there are several 04s teams in the competitive range of RASE (within 4 goals) so hopefully with that RASE will play more 04 games over the next year either in tournaments or in a top league like primetime with the 03s.

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 09/04/12, 02:34 pm

I think soon Rase will be playing nothing but 04's as the 03's move to 11v11. Don't see LW going 11v11 anytime soon.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by youthsports 09/04/12, 04:12 pm

go99

Can you list some May tournaments for Rase? I would like to see if DT North Manchester and Fever Red can show up for those tournaments. I don't think either can beat Rase, but I would like to see if they are competitive with Rase.

I will get a better gauge on Fever Red, once I see the Lp Barnes vs. Fever Red game next week. LP Barnes is very good.

youthsports
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next