North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

'02s in the south - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

'02s in the south

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

'02s in the south - Page 2 Empty Re: '02s in the south

Post by Guest 15/06/12, 07:11 pm

captain 24 wrote:
MP FCdad wrote:
BackDraft wrote:
MP FCdad wrote:
BackDraft wrote:
MP FCdad wrote:
MrBoomstick wrote:
MP FCdad wrote:
soccermom13 wrote:
mommabear wrote:
gitrdun1 wrote:Thanks momma....would like contact and info on solar

Looks like Eyes gave you the info...

Solar Jones is one of the few from the list I actually have met/or my dd has played against. Craig Jones is the coach...great guy and he has done a great job with developing this team. His wife Shelley is the manager. Good folks. Smile

Good luck in your search!

Thanks mommabear!
Try FC DALLAS Rangel. Good group of girls,parents, and great Coach. Practice in Grand Prairie. Top Ten team. 214 274 3059

But isn't that FC Dallas Rangel team already stacked?
Yes, but always looking to improve. No contracts are signed until July 1,2012.
I heard Rangel has plenty of room for players.
Laughing Very Happy
How many spots are open? I heard 6! Maybe a few more before July 1 because of defections before signing.
Information is false on openings on team. I'll post how many is on the roster, come July 1.

I Love how Woman enjoy brewing up trouble!!!
ISNT THE CAPTAIN SUPPOSED TO BE AT PRACTICE? I hear there is a opening for Captain.

Back to top Go down

Post by captain 24 15/06/12, 07:44 pm

MP FCdad wrote:
captain 24 wrote:
MP FCdad wrote:
BackDraft wrote:
MP FCdad wrote:
BackDraft wrote:
MP FCdad wrote:
MrBoomstick wrote:
MP FCdad wrote:
soccermom13 wrote:
mommabear wrote:
gitrdun1 wrote:Thanks momma....would like contact and info on solar

Looks like Eyes gave you the info...

Solar Jones is one of the few from the list I actually have met/or my dd has played against. Craig Jones is the coach...great guy and he has done a great job with developing this team. His wife Shelley is the manager. Good folks. Smile

Good luck in your search!

Thanks mommabear!
Try FC DALLAS Rangel. Good group of girls,parents, and great Coach. Practice in Grand Prairie. Top Ten team. 214 274 3059

But isn't that FC Dallas Rangel team already stacked?
Yes, but always looking to improve. No contracts are signed until July 1,2012.
I heard Rangel has plenty of room for players.
Laughing Very Happy
How many spots are open? I heard 6! Maybe a few more before July 1 because of defections before signing.
Information is false on openings on team. I'll post how many is on the roster, come July 1.

I Love how Woman enjoy brewing up trouble!!!
ISNT THE CAPTAIN SUPPOSED TO BE AT PRACTICE? I hear there is a opening for Captain.
No one good enough to be... but there is only 6 girls on the team Liverpool South is stealing them!!! Grass is greener on that team!!!
captain 24
captain 24
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BackDraft 15/06/12, 10:09 pm

Too bad for this team they had a good thing going. Over at Polaris. They should have stayed with the coach that built the team.

I am sure the person that organized the move. Is looking really smart about right now!
BackDraft
BackDraft
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBoomstick 15/06/12, 10:43 pm

BackDraft wrote:Too bad for this team they had a good thing going. Over at Polaris. They should have stayed with the coach that built the team.

I am sure the person that organized the move. Is looking really smart about right now!

Actually He/She is pretty smart! I wish I knew who it was so I could shake their hand. I went snooping around and I saw at least 20 girls out there practicing. I personally saw a couple of girls that I recognized from a couple of the top five teams out there practicing with them. It could get interesting!
MrBoomstick
MrBoomstick
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/06/12, 10:52 pm

BackDraft wrote:Too bad for this team they had a good thing going. Over at Polaris. They should have stayed with the coach that built the team.

Wow Backdraft! Let it go already. You know nothing about the current FC DALLAS . We made the move and no turning back. Best move we could have ever made. We talked about this on the forum 3 months ago and we were toast. Still standing strong. Let IT GO!! BE MISERABLE ALONE!

Back to top Go down

Post by BackDraft 15/06/12, 10:57 pm

LOL.
BackDraft
BackDraft
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBoomstick 15/06/12, 11:14 pm

WestsideSoccer wrote:Many inquiries about Liverpool having a team 02 in the South. Please PM for details for serious inquiries only. Very possible to have a team ready for QT! This will not be a rec type team. Players that are interested will be of quality.

Where and when are tryouts?
MrBoomstick
MrBoomstick
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/06/12, 11:22 pm

MrBoomstick wrote:
WestsideSoccer wrote:Many inquiries about Liverpool having a team 02 in the South. Please PM for details for serious inquiries only. Very possible to have a team ready for QT! This will not be a rec type team. Players that are interested will be of quality.

LMAO!

Back to top Go down

Post by captain 24 15/06/12, 11:23 pm

MP FCdad wrote:
MrBoomstick wrote:

LMAO!
Lmfao!!!
captain 24
captain 24
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBoomstick 16/06/12, 01:04 am

captain 24 wrote:
MP FCdad wrote:
MrBoomstick wrote:

LMAO!
Lmfao!!!

Am I missing something? What's so funny?
MrBoomstick
MrBoomstick
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/06/12, 01:11 am

MrBoomstick wrote:
captain 24 wrote:
MP FCdad wrote:
MrBoomstick wrote:

LMAO!
Lmfao!!!

BOOM, your already on a pretty good team, that's why. Why would you go backwards???

Back to top Go down

Post by Grassstain 16/06/12, 01:17 am

[quote="MP FCdad"][quote="MrBoomstick"][quote="captain 24"][quote="MP FCdad"][quote="MrBoomstick"][quote="WestsideSoccer"]Many inquiries about Liverpool having a team 02 in the South. Please PM for details for serious inquiries only. Very possible to have a team ready for QT! This will not be a rec type team. Players that are interested will be of quality. [/quote]

Where and when are tryouts?[/quote]LMAO![/quote]
Lmfao!!![/quote]

Am I missing something? What's so funny?[/quote] BOOM, your already on a pretty good team, that's why. Why would you go backwards???[/quote]

Who is the coach of this new team?
Grassstain
Grassstain
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/06/12, 01:20 am

Grassstain wrote:
MP FCdad wrote:
MrBoomstick wrote:
captain 24 wrote:
MP FCdad wrote:
MrBoomstick wrote:

LMAO!
Lmfao!!!

BOOM, your already on a pretty good team, that's why. Why would you go backwards???

I hear the Ex Viper coach, got his D license.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBoomstick 16/06/12, 01:26 am

MP FCdad wrote:
MrBoomstick wrote:
captain 24 wrote:
MP FCdad wrote:
MrBoomstick wrote:

LMAO!
Lmfao!!!

Excuse me kind Sir, but this is the time to be guesting and trying to find the right fit for my DD. I might be interested in visiting this Liverpool tryout!
MrBoomstick
MrBoomstick
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/06/12, 01:31 am

MrBoomstick wrote:
MP FCdad wrote:
MrBoomstick wrote:
captain 24 wrote:
MP FCdad wrote:
MrBoomstick wrote:

LMAO!
Lmfao!!!

Excuse me kind Sir, but this is the time to be guesting and trying to find the right fit for my DD. I might be interested in visiting this Liverpool tryout!
ok, good luck with that. Let me know how it works out for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Grassstain 16/06/12, 01:31 am

[quote="MP FCdad"][quote="Grassstain"][quote="MP FCdad"][quote="MrBoomstick"][quote="captain 24"][quote="MP FCdad"][quote="MrBoomstick"][quote="WestsideSoccer"]Many inquiries about Liverpool having a team 02 in the South. Please PM for details for serious inquiries only. Very possible to have a team ready for QT! This will not be a rec type team. Players that are interested will be of quality. [/quote]

Where and when are tryouts?[/quote]LMAO![/quote]
Lmfao!!![/quote]

Am I missing something? What's so funny?[/quote] BOOM, your already on a pretty good team, that's why. Why would you go backwards???[/quote]

Who is the coach of this new team?[/quote] I hear the Ex Viper coach, got his D license.[/quote]

Is this Viper team an 02 team? I have heard much talk of this Mighty Team but for the life of me I can't find a stat one on them.
Grassstain
Grassstain
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/06/12, 01:35 am

Grassstain wrote:
MP FCdad wrote:
Grassstain wrote:
MP FCdad wrote:
MrBoomstick wrote:
captain 24 wrote:
MP FCdad wrote:
MrBoomstick wrote:

LMAO!
Lmfao!!!

They play up against 01 boys. You will hear from them in July

Is this Viper team an 02 team? I have heard much talk of this Mighty Team but for the life of me I can't find a stat one on them.

Back to top Go down

Post by BackDraft 16/06/12, 04:39 am

MP FCdad wrote:
Grassstain wrote:
MP FCdad wrote:
Grassstain wrote:
MP FCdad wrote:
MrBoomstick wrote:
captain 24 wrote:
MP FCdad wrote:
MrBoomstick wrote:

LMAO!
Lmfao!!!

You should be ashamed of your actions with the team! You will find out soon enough!
BackDraft
BackDraft
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TROPHYHUNTERS 17/06/12, 12:08 pm

BackDraft wrote:
MP FCdad wrote:
Grassstain wrote:
MP FCdad wrote:
Grassstain wrote:
MP FCdad wrote:
MrBoomstick wrote:
captain 24 wrote:
MP FCdad wrote:
MrBoomstick wrote:

LMAO!
Lmfao!!!

I'm hoping Amos Finger and backdraft are right!! would like to see if he can get a team together! cheers

You should be ashamed of your actions with the team! You will find out soon enough!
TROPHYHUNTERS
TROPHYHUNTERS
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TROPHYHUNTERS 17/06/12, 12:12 pm

Will liverpool get a team or not that is the question??
TROPHYHUNTERS
TROPHYHUNTERS
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Whoseurdaddy 17/06/12, 03:33 pm

No the real question is who the hell are the vipers?

Whoseurdaddy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2