North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
+27790324557 MEET A PROFESSIONA PSYCHIC, SPIRITUAL HEALER ON28/12/23, 07:07 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557STRONG LOVE SPELLS FOR RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE WH28/12/23, 06:58 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557WE ARE THE ILLUMINATI, REGISTER AS A NEW MEMBER 28/12/23, 06:53 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557THIS IS THE ILLUMINATI JOINING POINT 28/12/23, 06:46 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557 THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US28/12/23, 06:37 amkawayidamirrows
THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US ONLINE IS+277928/12/23, 06:28 amkawayidamirrows
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Prime Time Summer Shootout Line Up Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Kewb11

Our users have posted a total of 205165 messages in 31955 subjects

Prime Time Summer Shootout Line Up

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Prime Time Summer Shootout Line Up Empty Prime Time Summer Shootout Line Up

Post by good4nuthin 06/06/12, 03:40 pm

This looks to be an interesting division

U-10 Girls

Bracket A
Sting East 02 Dunstan
Liverpool Whelan 03
Solar Chelsea East 02
Saints 02 Michel

Bracket B
Sting 03 Mendoza
Solar Chelsea 03 Canevari
Texans 02 Red
Polaris 02
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Prime Time Summer Shootout Line Up Empty Re: Prime Time Summer Shootout Line Up

Post by SolarPower00 06/06/12, 03:52 pm

The PT site lists your team as Solar Chelsea Canevari. There's no 03 listed.
Does that mean this tournament team will have some 02 players on it?
How many SRSA girls can we expect to see there?
I agree...some interesting match-ups.
SolarPower00
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 07/06/12, 01:26 pm

SolarPower00 wrote:The PT site lists your team as Solar Chelsea Canevari. There's no 03 listed.
Does that mean this tournament team will have some 02 players on it?
How many SRSA girls can we expect to see there?
I agree...some interesting match-ups.

03 was on there today.
http://www.primetimefiles.com/pdf/6%2E8%2E12%2ETX%2ESO%2ECLTN%2EU10G%2Epdf
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SolarPower00 07/06/12, 03:37 pm

See you are good for something!
Best of luck this weekend...should be some interesting matchups. Hats off to you guys for jumping in there with the big dogs.
SolarPower00
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/06/12, 04:16 pm

Anyone know which "Solar Chelsea '03" team is the one playing in the U9 bracket?

Kennington? Porter? Armstrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by SolarPower00 07/06/12, 04:33 pm

I don't know which Solar team that is either BW
I'm assuming the Odyssey 03 team is Gold and not Blue
But not sure about that either.
I'm sure we'll get a response soon.
Can we expect an 03 FBR tomorrow?.....lots of shake ups in the middle of the pack last week.
SolarPower00
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybug1 09/06/12, 10:20 am

its solar 03 kennington

ladybug1
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/06/12, 01:45 pm

ladybug1 wrote:its solar 03 kennington

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel 10/06/12, 07:00 pm

Anyone have an update on the semi and final? No update on prime time yet.

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 10/06/12, 07:30 pm

jj4mel wrote:Anyone have an update on the semi and final? No update on prime time yet.

U 10
Semi- Solar 03 (2) Solar 02 (1)
Final- Solar 03 (5+) Sting 03 (0)
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy4Academy 10/06/12, 09:11 pm

How many SRSA players did you use this weekend?

Crazy4Academy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel 10/06/12, 09:43 pm

Crazy4Academy wrote:How many SRSA players did you use this weekend?

This team was actually a mixture of both teams. Many girls were out of town. We had some girls that wanted to play, so coach Ray volunteered to coach. I can't comment on the roster as my DD did not play this weekend. Judging by a picture on Facebook it looked almost 50/50.

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerfan88 11/06/12, 06:35 am

Crazy4Academy wrote:How many SRSA players did you use this weekend?

SRSA had about 9-10 players and the rest were from Ray's team and one great 05 player.. So it should say champions are SRSA!!!!!!!!!

soccerfan88
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lostntexas 11/06/12, 07:10 am

What difference does it make ? Sting pull players all the time from their 3 or 4 teams I know for a fact.
lostntexas
lostntexas
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by farposter 11/06/12, 07:30 am

lostntexas wrote:What difference does it make ? Sting pull players all the time from their 3 or 4 teams I know for a fact.

It makes a big difference.

There is a big difference between Mendoza and Scarfone sharing a couple of players, and having 9 or 10 SRSA players show up for a tournament and calling the team "Chelsea". To claim otherwise is to be disingenuous.

According to one Chelsea parent at the fields this weekend the team has only 4 players left on its roster - everyone else abandoned ship over the last month.

(Lovely first post. Are you a Chelsea parent dodging Coach Ray's edict to not post about the team?)

farposter
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SolarPower00 11/06/12, 08:27 am

farposter wrote:
lostntexas wrote:What difference does it make ? Sting pull players all the time from their 3 or 4 teams I know for a fact.

There is a big difference between Mendoza and Scarfone sharing a couple of players, and having 9 or 10 SRSA players show up for a tournament and calling the team "Chelsea". To claim otherwise is to be disingenuous.

According to one Chelsea parent at the fields this weekend the team has only 4 players left on its roster - everyone else abandoned ship over the last month.

(Lovely first post. Are you a Chelsea parent dodging Coach Ray's edict to not post about the team?)

Sounds like great marketing to me. Win two PT tournaments.
Catapult this team of 4 or 5 girls into the top10.....then recruit enough players to field a real roster/team.
SolarPower00
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 11/06/12, 08:34 am

farposter wrote:

Farposter, you know my DD has always played for multiple coaches - and Coach Ray is one of them. When he asks her to play she shows up. She likes him and I like his coaching. There is nothing else to read in here...

I simply thought it was an interesting division and it proved to be so... - go plant forum land mines somewhere else... I'm not stepping on another.
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by farposter 11/06/12, 08:46 am

good4nuthin wrote:
farposter wrote:

Farposter, you know my DD has always played for multiple coaches - and Coach Ray is one of them. When he asks her to play she shows up. She likes him and I like his coaching. There is nothing else to read in here...

I simply thought it was an interesting division and it proved to be so... - go plant forum land mines somewhere else... I'm not stepping on another.

Too Funny...

Plant land mines? This is my 43rd post here in 3 years, anyone looking through my past posts will find no land mines. Any land mines you've stepped on had nothing to do with me.

farposter
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandTXSoccer 11/06/12, 09:54 am

Seems like it was a pretty good tournament but I don't think it took any bit of detective work to figure out that it wasn't Solar Canevari players in this tournament based on some of the scores posted. There's simply no other group of 03's right now that are going to be able to put up those types of numbers against Top 10-20 02 teams besides the SRSA players.

However, who the heck cares. Would it have changed anything if the team was listed as SRSA 03? Nope. Good weekend for those girls and congratulations to them. I've watched a few of the SRSA games over the past few months and the kids all seem like good kids and for a team that wins like they do their parents don't seem psycho so it's pretty easy to cheer for them. There's a reason why that team should be playing up right now against the top 02 teams, it's because they are that much better. Mendoza is a Top 5 03' team and it looks like they had a hard time with them. Basically for an 03 team (with a couple of exceptions) to stay within 5 goals of them you have to pretty much abandon any hope of winning and just stack the box all game and try to limit the damage. Personally I hate that kind of mentality at this age because it just shows that you are all about appearance and not much about teaching soccer, but that is a rant for another day.

I don't think anyone (and I haven't seen anyone saying otherwise) is trying to make it out to be that this Canevari team was anything more than what it was, one Solar team trying to help out another Solar team that is going through a rough patch finding players. If this helps them get enough girls to make a team then power to them. If any parent doesn't do their research and joins just because this team won an 02 tournament then those parents are idiots and nothing can help them Smile

Good4nuthin, congrats on your daughters tournament (I believe you said she was on the team this weekend). Playing goalie behind that group must get boring, might want to give her a crossword puzzle to work on back there in between shots Smile

GrandTXSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 11/06/12, 10:18 am

GrandTXSoccer wrote:Seems like it was a pretty good tournament but I don't think it took any bit of detective work to figure out that it wasn't Solar Canevari players in this tournament based on some of the scores posted. There's simply no other group of 03's right now that are going to be able to put up those types of numbers against Top 10-20 02 teams besides the SRSA players.

However, who the heck cares. Would it have changed anything if the team was listed as SRSA 03? Nope. Good weekend for those girls and congratulations to them. I've watched a few of the SRSA games over the past few months and the kids all seem like good kids and for a team that wins like they do their parents don't seem psycho so it's pretty easy to cheer for them. There's a reason why that team should be playing up right now against the top 02 teams, it's because they are that much better. Mendoza is a Top 5 03' team and it looks like they had a hard time with them. Basically for an 03 team (with a couple of exceptions) to stay within 5 goals of them you have to pretty much abandon any hope of winning and just stack the box all game and try to limit the damage. Personally I hate that kind of mentality at this age because it just shows that you are all about appearance and not much about teaching soccer, but that is a rant for another day.

I don't think anyone (and I haven't seen anyone saying otherwise) is trying to make it out to be that this Canevari team was anything more than what it was, one Solar team trying to help out another Solar team that is going through a rough patch finding players. If this helps them get enough girls to make a team then power to them. If any parent doesn't do their research and joins just because this team won an 02 tournament then those parents are idiots and nothing can help them Smile

Good4nuthin, congrats on your daughters tournament (I believe you said she was on the team this weekend). Playing goalie behind that group must get boring, might want to give her a crossword puzzle to work on back there in between shots Smile

A grass repair kit for the dirt patch in front of the goals will be in her bag in the next tournament.

Actually, the 02 teams gave her some good work and Mendoza had some good shots on goal as well - but for the most part, yes, it was uneventful in her box...
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/06/12, 10:20 am

I dont think the SRSA girls are that more talented than the girls of DTS or Scarfone but the coaching level of wich they recieve is far superior than those two teams and thats a fact. im sure the playing field will level out once select gets here and these two teams get under RH or kenny medina if things stay as they are IMO of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by SolarPower00 11/06/12, 10:41 am

2ddgotskillz wrote:I dont think the SRSA girls are that more talented than the girls of DTS or Scarfone but the coaching level of wich they recieve is far superior than those two teams and thats a fact. im sure the playing field will level out once select gets here and these two teams get under RH or kenny medina if things stay as they are IMO of course.

I think you'll find a majority of people disagree with you.
The SRSA kids have an overwhelming talent edge on the rest of the 03s including the two you mentioned.
Now, one can argue ....is it coaching?, is it 'creating a super team'? Is it chemistry?
I tend to think it a combination of all three.
I do agree that the gap will close as the select 03 teams of Sting, DT, LP, etc. are formed.
SolarPower00
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Prime Time Summer Shootout Line Up Empty Prime Time U9 Championship

Post by enuffsoccer 11/06/12, 11:58 am

An all Solar final, with Solar Chelsea Blue (Llamas) beating Kennington's 2-1 in the final after immediately prior game going to Kennington 2-1 over Blue. Blue has a few really talented players and the team is developing nice and steady. Congrats to both teams.

enuffsoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lostntexas 11/06/12, 01:00 pm

2ddgotskills are u serious? Dts who do they play? Any top 5 teams ..NOPE. Just let the kids play
lostntexas
lostntexas
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/06/12, 01:53 pm

lostntexas wrote:2ddgotskills are u serious? Dts who do they play? Any top 5 teams ..NOPE. Just let the kids play

top 5 03" or 02"? But to answer your question yes I am serious they have beaten SRSA twice first time causeing him to combine with KW mustang team an second time just last year but with there margin of loss to SRSA being by 1 or 2 goals average with the exception of last yr 7-1 loss with DTS being up 1-0 at the half then there coach got kicked out of the game, also with half if DTS girls having played with SRSA an DM likes reruiting from that team, id say yeah there talent level is close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next