North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

More John Terry news for Wolf Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

More John Terry news for Wolf

Go down

More John Terry news for Wolf Empty More John Terry news for Wolf

Post by JeffM 24/09/12, 11:50 am

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/soccer--john-terry-retires-from-international-play-rather-than-face-racism-hearing-.html

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

More John Terry news for Wolf Empty Re: More John Terry news for Wolf

Post by Slakemoth 24/09/12, 01:59 pm

He had to know this was coming..... Lets just get the 8 match ban, pay the fine and get on with it. If he doesn't want to play for England anymore so be it. I'm sure Rio Ferdinand will be happy to take over the captain's arm band and center-back.

Its also pretty bad when the only part of what Terry said that you can print in the news is the racial part of the smack talk...

Slakemoth
Slakemoth
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Joan Of Arc 27/09/12, 10:03 am

4 game ban? This was a witch hunt. No proof of anything.
Joan Of Arc
Joan Of Arc
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babes 27/09/12, 11:21 am

Slakemoth wrote:He had to know this was coming..... Lets just get the 8 match ban, pay the fine and get on with it. If he doesn't want to play for England anymore so be it. I'm sure Rio Ferdinand will be happy to take over the captain's arm band and center-back.

Its also pretty bad when the only part of what Terry said that you can print in the news is the racial part of the smack talk...

Rio won't be in the squad, much less get the Capt's armband. Out with the old guard and in with the new.. Players likely to feature at cb now are: Cahill, Lescott, Smalling, Caulker, Jones, etc..
Busby Babes
Busby Babes
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Slakemoth 27/09/12, 01:45 pm

Busby Babes wrote:
Slakemoth wrote:He had to know this was coming..... Lets just get the 8 match ban, pay the fine and get on with it. If he doesn't want to play for England anymore so be it. I'm sure Rio Ferdinand will be happy to take over the captain's arm band and center-back.

Rio won't be in the squad, much less get the Capt's armband. Out with the old guard and in with the new.. Players likely to feature at cb now are: Cahill, Lescott, Smalling, Caulker, Jones, etc..

Good point... I'm not that familiar with Caulker.. I'll pay more attention to Tottenham and see what he's got.
Slakemoth
Slakemoth
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babes 27/09/12, 02:48 pm

Slakemoth wrote:
Busby Babes wrote:

Good point... I'm not that familiar with Caulker.. I'll pay more attention to Tottenham and see what he's got.

He's a tidy enough player, albeit still needs polishing. England have 2 young combinations that have already proven to deliver decent returns.. Cahill and Lescott, and Smalling and Jones. Smalling and Jones have been solid all throughout their U-17-U 21 years, and have shown glimpses in the senior squad. Although, both have nagging injuries that plague them. Also, they both offer versatility, ala Micah Richards, as both can also cover at rb. Another one to consider in the mix would be Shawcross.

Suffice to say, England have lost some talented cb's in the past few years,( Terry, Ferdinand, Sol, King, Woodgate, and Carragher to a lesser extent.
Busby Babes
Busby Babes
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Slakemoth 27/09/12, 02:58 pm

Busby Babes wrote:
Slakemoth wrote:
Busby Babes wrote:

He's a tidy enough player, albeit still needs polishing. England have 2 young combinations that have already proven to deliver decent returns.. Cahill and Lescott, and Smalling and Jones. Smalling and Jones have been solid all throughout their U-17-U 21 years, and have shown glimpses in the senior squad. Although, both have nagging injuries that plague them. Also, they both offer versatility, ala Micah Richards, as both can also cover at rb. Another one to consider in the mix would be Shawcross.

I like Chelsea, but don't see as much of Cahill as I was expecting this season, of course will probably see more if JT gets to ride the pine during suspension. I like Jones quite a bit, and think Lescott does a good job... but he seems to catch a bit of heck from the commentators all the time.... Say "he's always good for one major f-up per game", but that seems a bit harsh.
Slakemoth
Slakemoth
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babes 27/09/12, 03:02 pm

Slakemoth wrote:
Busby Babes wrote:
Slakemoth wrote:
Busby Babes wrote:

I like Chelsea, but don't see as much of Cahill as I was expecting this season, of course will probably see more if JT gets to ride the pine during suspension. I like Jones quite a bit, and think Lescott does a good job... but he seems to catch a bit of heck from the commentators all the time.... Say "he's always good for one major f-up per game", but that seems a bit harsh.

Lescott has been pretty consistnet as of late.. Good performances for both Citeh and the 3 Lions... I like Jones as well. I actually think his best performance for England came in a friendly vs. Wales when he played as a defensive mid. I could see him eventually filling the void of that position that Hargreaves left..
Busby Babes
Busby Babes
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 27/09/12, 05:46 pm

WHAT!!!! affraid Terry is getting a games ban? Hide your wives boys. I'm just saying. My bb just plays for solar chelsea and I am a little nervous.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by the7wolf 27/09/12, 06:07 pm

Joan Of Arc wrote:4 game ban? This was a witch hunt. No proof of anything.

With the exception that even a child could clearly lip read what he said! Just as in the Champions League final a few years back he clearly mouthed "f....ng Argie c..." To Tevez.

It is possible to be a good soccer player but a crap human being and Terry is proof of this.

Along with sleeping with his once best friend's (Wayne Bridge) wife to assault convictions to mocking American tourists on 911 (along with Lampard I might add) making crashing noises running around with arms outstretched and getting backhanders for tours around Stamford Bridge, the guy's a piece of work.

Doesn't mean he hasn't been (not do much in the last couple of years) a good player, he just sucks at the being a nice person part of life.

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

http://www.thewolfandtheshepherd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slakemoth 28/09/12, 08:48 am

Agree with Wolf 100%... Its hard to deny what Terry said.

We met him when Chelsea were in town playing Club America 2 years ago.. extremely charming.. but that's to be expected.

It looks like his m.o. is clearly "f***ing (insert race reference here) c***"

I'm trying to remember what Graham Poll said about him in his book... thinking it was not all that flattering

oh well....
Slakemoth
Slakemoth
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawnboy 28/09/12, 08:50 pm

If Terry frequently spouts this kind of bilge, the bigger question is why is he still walking around upright? The pitch must be inhabited by wussies.

At least Zidane knew when to not take shit.

Lawnboy
Lawnboy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by JeffM 29/09/12, 12:03 am

Lawnboy wrote:If Terry frequently spouts this kind of bilge, the bigger question is why is he still walking around upright? The pitch must be inhabited by wussies.

At least Zidane knew when to not take @#!*% .

+2

He went to the top of the favorite players list from me & the DD when the full story came out.

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down