North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

'03 Division Outlook - Page 14 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

'03 Division Outlook

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

'03 Division Outlook - Page 14 Empty Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by RocketFish 09/12/12, 07:12 pm

go99 wrote:it was an ugly weekend all around for RASE with the signature passing almost non existant. The cosmos game was hard fought but more opportunities for Cosmos. TFC the got the win but still an ugly game really. The mutiny game definitely had the shots going one way and RASE got caught trying to push up a defender to get the needed goal. Counter attacked from a girl that was scary fast. We have played alot of 03 teams but this girls speed was on a different level. From that point it was hoping she would miss and she didn't. We had way more opportunites but as far as I am concerned we deserved to lose and go home. Would have been a shame for us to go thru playing the way we did this weekend and for cosmos not to go thru. We were leading on the tie breaker. So glad rocketfish is enjoying the loss but tying the eventual tourney champ and being a counter attack away from the semis isn't too bad. Below expect but still not too bad. But anytime rocketfish's team wants to show RASE how bad it is, we would be up for the game.

As I read the dialogue I was truly impressed with your honesty of the team's performance over the weekend, then I got to the end and was like WTH. The should a, would a, could a been in the semis except for the fact that well your team stank it up this weekend and well didn't quite frankly live up to expectations. Not too bad.

It is good to be humbled at times, but it is how you respond in the near future that will tell it all.

RocketFish
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/12/12, 07:15 pm

[quote="RocketFish"]
go99 wrote:it was an ugly weekend all around for RASE with the signature passing almost non existant. The cosmos game was hard fought but more opportunities for Cosmos. TFC the got the win but still an ugly game really. The mutiny game definitely had the shots going one way and RASE got caught trying to push up a defender to get the needed goal. Counter attacked from a girl that was scary fast. We have played alot of 03 teams but this girls speed was on a different level. From that point it was hoping she would miss and she didn't. We had way more opportunites but as far as I am concerned we deserved to lose and go home. Would have been a shame for us to go thru playing the way we did this weekend and for cosmos not to go thru. We were leading on the tie breaker. So glad rocketfish is enjoying the loss but tying the eventual tourney champ and being a counter attack away from the semis isn't too bad. Below expect but still not too bad. But anytime rocketfish's team wants to show RASE how bad it is, we would be up for the game.

As I read the dialogue I was truly impressed with your honesty of the team's performance over the weekend, then I got to the end and was like WTH. The should a, would a, could a been in the semis except for the fact that well your team stank it up this weekend and well didn't quite frankly live up to expectations. Not too bad.

It is good to be humbled at times, but it is how you respond in the near future that will tell it all.

[/quote

Clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketFish 09/12/12, 07:20 pm

??
RocketFish
RocketFish
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zidane 09/12/12, 07:26 pm

Mendoza players were with sting Parker this weekend. Sting AG only used keeper and she only touched a few balls. She was very good though.
Zidane
Zidane
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketFish 09/12/12, 08:12 pm

Master Bates wrote:
RocketFish wrote:
Master Bates wrote:
RocketFish wrote:
"Surprising results from TFC Blue Cup"

The rumored demise of Fever exaggerated, dominated pool play in Semis today
Great showing by Cosmos! TW got his kids in semis
The Premier Status of FCD East overplayed with subpar showing. FCD have a ton of player, but need a consistent top team.
The so called top '04 RASE team got scalped by mid range competition and didn't advance?
AG got her girls in Semis, nice showing for big blue can they upset LP today?
LP Dalglish moving along as predicted easily advancing to semis, anything less than championship would be a disappointment if they consider themselves a top team.

Today's semis -

Cosmos / Fever
LP / Sting G

Games underway, for those in attendance need recap

Inspiring observations, as ever! Sleep

Master sorry my observations doesn't work for you. The reality is you and your group talk alot about scalps against mid level '03 comp and being the very best '04 team in NT. if your group is a good as you think RASE should have at least got out of bracket play? Do you think SRSA would have any issues if they played up. If ranked with '03's RASE would be 15-20 range at best.  Suspect

So 0-0 against Cosmos (who reached the final) and a victory against TFC is poor? I certainly wouldn't compare them to SRSA, they are nowhere near that good.

I'm not sure whether they had players missing for this tournament, for that we need the RASE font of all knowledge go99 to answer.

Using FBR rankings from 11-30-12 for both 03 & 04

#1 LP - Rase '04 
Results from Blue Cup

#11 Cosmos 0-0
#34 TFC Larry 1-0
#35 Mutiny FC 0-1

Not bad if you are not considered the top '04 team. Sorry Master not a good showing this weekend to say the least.
RocketFish
RocketFish
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/12/12, 08:33 pm

RocketFish wrote:
Master Bates wrote:
RocketFish wrote:
Master Bates wrote:
RocketFish wrote:

The Premier Status of FCD East overplayed with subpar showing. FCD have a ton of player, but need a consistent top team.
The so called top '04 RASE team got scalped by mid range competition and didn't advance?
LP Dalglish moving along as predicted easily advancing to semis, anything less than championship would be a disappointment if they consider themselves a top team.

Today's semis -

Cosmos / Fever
LP / Sting G

Master sorry my observations doesn't work for you. The reality is you and your group talk alot about scalps against mid level '03 comp and being the very best '04 team in NT. if your group is a good as you think RASE should have at least got out of bracket play? Do you think SRSA would have any issues if they played up. If ranked with '03's RASE would be 15-20 range at best.  Suspect

So 0-0 against Cosmos (who reached the final) and a victory against TFC is poor? I certainly wouldn't compare them to SRSA, they are nowhere near that good.

I'm not sure whether they had players missing for this tournament, for that we need the RASE font of all knowledge go99 to answer.

#1 LP - Rase '04 
Results from Blue Cup

#11 Cosmos 0-0
#34 TFC Larry 1-0
#35 Mutiny FC 0-1

Not bad if you are not considered the top '04 team. Sorry Master not a good showing this weekend to say the least.

I'm glad you're so happy. Obviously they've had better results but still competitive for kids who are 1 or 2years younger. Do you have an agenda against these 8 and 9 year olds?
Congratulations to Dalglish 04 who won the other U10 Division beating Solar K along the way..

Back to top Go down

Post by WingNut 09/12/12, 09:02 pm

RASE was missing several key players. The whole team wasnt there.
WingNut
WingNut
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 09/12/12, 09:25 pm

yeah but missing players was an opportunity for others to step up. If RASE is going to be a top team at the level of an SRSA they must be consistent in not only performance but across the roster. Missing players cannot be allowed to stop you. As a team I think we expected to be in contention on sunday and felt that the tournament was not an impossible one to win. Bright side is they only gave up 1 goal for the tournament. unfortunately they only scored 1 too. Lots of work ahead because this weekend was not good enough. Hopefully a wake up call. Bright side is dd wasn't feeling well all weekend so sunday she got to rest
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketFish 09/12/12, 10:39 pm

Master Bates wrote:
RocketFish wrote:
Master Bates wrote:
RocketFish wrote:
Master Bates wrote:
RocketFish wrote:

Today's semis -

Cosmos / Fever
LP / Sting G

#1 LP - Rase '04 
Results from Blue Cup

#11 Cosmos 0-0
#34 TFC Larry 1-0
#35 Mutiny FC 0-1

I'm glad you're so happy. Obviously they've had better results but still competitive for kids who are 1 or 2years younger. Do you have an agenda against these 8 and 9 year olds?
Congratulations to Dalglish 04 who won the other U10 Division beating Solar K along the way..

Master - you sir are an idiot if you think I have a hidden agenda or any agenda for that matter. I just hit a nerve with you and well I am stating what everyone is thinking. If you call that an agenda, so be it. Why are you so defensive?

Too bad you can't handle the truth.

Solution - show up, step up and perform = congratulations/applause/kuddos/get to play on Sundays

RocketFish
RocketFish
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketFish 09/12/12, 10:40 pm

??
RocketFish
RocketFish
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketFish 09/12/12, 10:48 pm

Master Bates wrote:
RocketFish wrote:
Master Bates wrote:
RocketFish wrote:
Master Bates wrote:
RocketFish wrote:

Today's semis -

Cosmos / Fever
LP / Sting G

#1 LP - Rase '04 
Results from Blue Cup

#11 Cosmos 0-0
#34 TFC Larry 1-0
#35 Mutiny FC 0-1

I changed my avatar for you as well.
RocketFish
RocketFish
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 09/12/12, 10:49 pm

not sure how losing one game in a 03 tournament qualifies as showing you not the top 04 team Question but I like your advice. Everyone involved at RASE has to show up, step up and perform. You are only as good as your last game and when you feel like you are at the top there is always somebody cheerfully awaiting your downfall. Rocket may be posting but I am sure is not the only one tickled pink by this weeks performance
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 09/12/12, 10:52 pm

RocketFish wrote:
Master Bates wrote:
RocketFish wrote:
Master Bates wrote:
RocketFish wrote:
Master Bates wrote:

#1 LP - Rase '04 
Results from Blue Cup

#11 Cosmos 0-0
#34 TFC Larry 1-0
#35 Mutiny FC 0-1

LMAO now thats a good avatar. Congrats to Dalglish 04 on the win. Questions have to be asked because there might be some better girls over there.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDudeAbides 09/12/12, 11:00 pm

Brothers & Sisters, "can't we all just get along!" Very Happy sunny

Last edited by TheDudeAbides on 10/12/12, 07:53 am; edited 1 time in total
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/12/12, 07:13 am

go99 wrote:
RocketFish wrote:
Master Bates wrote:
RocketFish wrote:
Master Bates wrote:
RocketFish wrote:

#1 LP - Rase '04 
Results from Blue Cup

#11 Cosmos 0-0
#34 TFC Larry 1-0
#35 Mutiny FC 0-1

LMAO now thats a good avatar. Congrats to Dalglish 04 on the win. Questions have to be asked because there might be some better girls over there.

RF - one bad tournament doesn't mean this team is not the best 04 team.

Interesting go99, think y'all make changes soon?

Back to top Go down

Post by Offsides 10/12/12, 08:16 am

Tournament's really dont mean anything. If all of the teams played at full strength then one could say that a team losing / winnning made them better or worse than the other teams. But it is impossible to compare since when there are numerous top teams not playing you know that a few.. or more of their girls are guest playing. Now why certain teams need to borrow players is beyond me and the development theory is BS since who is going to have 5 girls on the bench while guest players take their development time or have a guest goalie while their teams goalie sits. No issue if you are short players due to girls being sick, other commitments but I rarely see guest players and 1 sub on the bench.

Offsides
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DDx3 10/12/12, 08:22 am

WingNut wrote:RASE was missing several key players. The whole team wasnt there.

Why oh why come on here and make lame excuses like this. Every team has players missing every weekend. RASE did not have any 03s guesting this weekend like the previous tournament because the 03s were playing the same weekend. We all know RASE 04 is the best in all the land. Leave it there and be done.

DDx3
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/12/12, 08:30 am

Master Bates wrote:
go99 wrote:
RocketFish wrote:
Master Bates wrote:
RocketFish wrote:
Master Bates wrote:

#1 LP - Rase '04 
Results from Blue Cup

#11 Cosmos 0-0
#34 TFC Larry 1-0
#35 Mutiny FC 0-1

RF - one bad tournament doesn't mean this team is not the best 04 team.

Interesting go99, think y'all make changes soon?

No idea. I don't even know if RASE/Dalglish will make a true TOP team.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by flygirl 10/12/12, 08:33 am

DDx3 wrote:

Why oh why come on here and make lame excuses like this. Every team has players missing every weekend. RASE did not have any 03s guesting this weekend like the previous tournament because the 03s were playing the same weekend. We all know RASE 04 is the best in all the land. Leave it there and be done.

And hopefully that should do it for posting about an 04 team in the 03 Division Outlook thread... Everyone agrees what was a given before this tournament: they play good soccer and are a top team - just not a top 03 team.
flygirl
flygirl
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Location : On the phone explaining to a 90 year old woman how to reset her wireless router - in spanish

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/12/12, 08:36 am

DDx3 wrote:

Actually rase did have a couple of 03 guest this weekend. They wouldnt have been able to field a team without them. RASE lost because they played bad. I have seen 03 games that you know we cannot win. We didn't have any of those this weekend. It was poor play that left RASE at home on sunday. You could argue several reasons for the poor play but at the end of the day good teams have poor days and go home great ones don't. The loss and disappointment will do them some good,
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketFish 10/12/12, 08:59 am

Big weekend for AG and her new improved blue team. Since Zidane's team won now is the time for Z's inside scope on the sharing of Mendoza players.

Like most on the forum the combining of the better players within a club naturally happens prior to select and it will be no surprise when Sting combines to counter Texans and Solar.

AG is going to coach Sting's A team and since OUT is OUT for his commentary all we have is victorious Zidane to let us know.

Happy to see you back Zidane it has been a long time cheers
RocketFish
RocketFish
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketFish 10/12/12, 09:01 am

flygirl wrote:
DDx3 wrote:

And hopefully that should do it for posting about an 04 team in the 03 Division Outlook thread... Everyone agrees what was a given before this tournament: they play good soccer and are a top team - just not a top 03 team.

Hey, this is great commentary and we all know the RASE parents are very outspoken. Since they played 03s this weekend they should get a little love (not necessarily love, but attention) on the 03 board, but they do need to understand when you under perform your going to get called out for sure (playing 04s or 03s, it doesn't matter), like it or not!
RocketFish
RocketFish
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/12/12, 10:38 am

Expectations on 8-9yr girls is weee bit too much from some of you parents.

Back to top Go down

Post by turftoe9 10/12/12, 12:24 pm

2ddgotskillz wrote:Expectations on 8-9yr girls is weee bit too much from some of you parents.

Not really, I think Expectations from some are not high enough!

Congratulations to Sting G.!!!
turftoe9
turftoe9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zidane 10/12/12, 12:53 pm

I only speak of what I know and I am pretty sure any team would welcome guess players from Mendoza.
Zidane
Zidane
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketFish 10/12/12, 02:27 pm

Zidane wrote:I only speak of what I know and I am pretty sure any team would welcome guess players from Mendoza.

The magic question is if the season started this weekend, would Sting M and Sting G have enough to field 2 teams? Not skeleton rosters either.

Another blaring question is where is the SRSA group, I saw 40 SRSA blue jerseys taking over City Futsal two Fridays ago, are they training in Europe?
RocketFish
RocketFish
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next