North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

'03 Division Outlook - Page 23 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

'03 Division Outlook

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

'03 Division Outlook - Page 23 Empty Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by Barca 27/04/13, 08:44 am

You want the Truth? You can't handle the Truth. Now I have to expose...
Wait!!! What's that noise....
'03 Division Outlook - Page 23 Crying+Baby+Natural+High+for+Some+Moms

Barca
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

'03 Division Outlook - Page 23 Empty Visitors, Guests, Coaches

Post by herradura 09/05/13, 08:42 am

Visitors to Practice
It's that time, May-July. Visitors are showing up and checking out teams. This will happen for the rest of your DDs soccer career. Movement will also be a constant from this point forward. If you are insecure about visitors showing up to practice, maybe you should be taking your DD to visit other practices as well. Above all, when assessing visitors or visiting new teams be realistic about your daughters play and ability.

Guests
Visitors sometimes turn into guests at tournaments. This is why it is useless to try to predict outcomes, or rank teams at this time of the year based on tournament play. Its fun, but useless. Tournaments can gel visitors with a team, or expose weaknesses that need to be addressed.

Coaches
This time of year, you will also see coaches reveal how they operate. This time is not just stressful for the parents. The coaches have tremendous pressure to make the right decisions based on performance, potential and sometimes relationships. Be sure to give them a break on responsiveness. Although we would all like to know what the team will look like going into qualifying NOW, and what your DDs role will be on that team, it is not realistic.

herradura
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSerum 22/05/13, 12:47 am

TruthSerum wrote:
2ddgotskillz wrote:Its going to take Dallas Texans and Sting to bring in some of there top coaches at this age to be able to compete with SRSA. Why would i take my dd "If i know shes a top 20 player in 03'"to a medium coach, when i can bring her to AS at SRSA an i know she is getting the best training over there. Until then i think this age group will remain the same. Imo course.

Hopefully with Sting bringing her in that it will keep the girls together and she is great coach and i think she will attract some top players.
You were on a role until you tried to compare AG to AS. To make the suggestion is to be really uninformed.

Don't believe what you read in bios. Here is a simple test using the forum ole timers. Randomly select and pm 10 parents from the 98, 99 and 00 forums and ask the following.

1. Do you or did you have a child playing in LHGCL D1 while A. Gutierrez was coaching in the division. If the answer is yes then assure them of their secrecy and ask the following questions

2. What is ur opinion on her teams style of play (kick ball or possesion? Behavior on the field (dirty/cheap, hard, soft)? How many players on her team get on the field (does she use the bench or are they roster fillers)? How do her players do once they leave? Do others think of her as a developer? Is there any skill work at her practices?

Don't report back to the forum just keep what you find to yourself and your family.

AG had a 98 team that was relegated to D2 and non of those girls made Sting ECNL.

AG has a 99 team that was relegated to D2 (then repromoted to D1 because 5 teams went to ECNL). Only 3 girls made ECNL.

AG has an 00 that by lhgcl yearly standing is mediocre.

AG has an 01 team has been relegated to D2.

Getting the 03s is Sting saying this is your last shot to prove yourself. Or they giving up on her altogether. Her reputation precedes her. Ask around.
Dude, did you participate in this study?

TruthSerum
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Till-I-Collapse 22/05/13, 08:29 am

Why were this mornings posts deleted?
Till-I-Collapse
Till-I-Collapse
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by herradura 22/05/13, 08:33 am

Till-I-Collapse wrote:Why were this mornings posts deleted?

Looks like "Truth Serum" is being contained by the admins... or is requesting posts to be deleted. We wouldn't want to call negative attention to his organization - only others.
herradura
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Till-I-Collapse 22/05/13, 08:35 am

Could you give us a hint as to what organization that might be?
Till-I-Collapse
Till-I-Collapse
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by herradura 22/05/13, 08:37 am

Till-I-Collapse wrote:Could you give us a hint as to what organization that might be?

Ha, you are kidding right? - just read the past posts and interaction with others. Not too hard to figure this one out for yourself. Unless all the posts have mysteriously been deleted... Suspect

'03 Division Outlook - Page 23 Maulpaper1024x768_zps1b33640c
herradura
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by BumpyPitch 04/07/13, 12:49 pm

BumpyPitch wrote:Here are some observations or questions to be answered from this past Fall TGPL Gold teams participate with LHGCL Select or "Pre-ECNL" (for those few participating clubs) on the horizon :

DT-"South" - another excellent season for this talented team and coach. Lots of questions to be answered come select for this team and club. Does HN & the Texans Club work to make this team the marquee Dallas Texans Team of the age group? If so, who will coach? GA or RS or RM or other? Will the Dallas Texans consolidate other strong players towards this team within the club? Or does the club move the top core players from South to the Dallas side and work to make another top Dallas Texans team like years past come select? Whatever ever happens - I am sure HN will put his best '03 players players the club has in this age group to one team and the Texans Empire will be well represented come select! If not, HN could always get a top team from a rival and leave DT South alone?

Cosmos - as a small independent club from the economically challenged  Very Happy Park Cities area, TW has always beat the odds to place a LH D1 come select. Another up & down season for this team. Questions come select are simple; can they keep their core girls especially stud striker from being poached from their nemesis Sting? Or, can they poach players from the Sting factory of teams and complete roster with quality depth? Going to be fun to watch.

FCD - another solid season of play this fall with some great results! FCD will continue to try and poach what they can from their competitors and hope their top players hold and stay put. Lots of players playing for quite a few FCD teams in the age group to choose from to build "top" team come select. Who will be the coach? Will MGrubb coach this team come select or will the Diaz keep this ship and along with his ECNL teams? Hard to make games when you are out of town. Should be interesting.

FCD-East - like years past Coach JH will put together a very good team around a stud forward. It's going to be interesting to see which FCD team will be the better team come select. My bet is on East. For the club, its all good either way and FCD are in good shape going forward with ECNL to come.

Fever - another independent team from the Tarrant County area that had an up & down year, starting real strong and ending on a real low. Can this team keep their stud striker? Will they hold together at all come select. This team has a ton of questions regarding future than most, but hopes are they are still playing come select!  Gave some teams a run for their money and were very competitive.  One to keep an eye on come Spring, lots of variables here.

LP - the only big club that is NOT an ECNL member with tons of teams & players that currently has a very good top team. Lots of good questions to be answered come select? Does LW hand off top team to CPulp? Does this group combine all the top players from the other LP teams to form a LP super team? How will they respond to not being any ECNL member and keep elite players beyond first year of select. At the very least, for the first year of select, LP should have a top team .  

SRSA - where do you start?  Most dominant team by far over in the age group for sometime now!  Where do they go from here? They will have a new coach coming this Spring with AS? Should we expect some "new" additions of other great players wanting to join before select? Most likely. Do they follow the Texans 02 from last year and only play boys next spring? With so many players and having a team that just played in Silver division can they put together another elite team that can actually compete with the top five in the age group in LH D1?  If so, who will coach that one?  No doubt this will be an elite team for years to come that will only get better and represent NT on the national stage as they get older. Going to be fun to watch.

Sting S & Sting M - with low roster numbers on both these teams now, do these two very good teams combine and become one? I know Out would like to see that! According to OUT, this will be "the top team" of the group?  scratch Still not convinced on that one. If so, who will be the coach this team come select?  affraid I am sure the powers of Sting are going to figure it out and Sting will be represented come select as one of the better teams to beat!

Sting W - will only continue to get better with their committed coach. Where do they add players from? Sting Dallas or from other Tarrant teams in the area? Most likely, other TC teams. By select RD will put together a solid D1 select team that will always be ready to play.  

What other teams does everyone consider to be on the rise and ones to watch?  Question

Couple of closing predictions that historically happens over the next 6/8 months before select ... Teams  & coaches will actually change clubs, especially independents to one of the bigger ECNL clubs. Also, the top teams usually get EVEN stronger as "top" players from lesser teams want to play on top teams leaving 2 to 3 really dominant teams within the age group, while the rest will be very competitive amongst themselves. Good luck to all!!  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  

While the signing period is over for most and is still occurring for others as they still try to field the minimum of 14 players for the upcoming King Tut or Puma Cup/QT tournament, I want to revisit the very first post and see where we are today, so take a final look at what was said some 5 months ago and what has transpired over those same 5 months and what has come to fruition and took us by surprise or maybe it didn't:

'03 Division Outlook
by BumpyPitch on 2/11/2012, 9:34 am

Here are some observations or questions to be answered from this past Fall TGPL Gold teams participate with LHGCL Select or "Pre-ECNL" (for those few participating clubs) on the horizon :

DT-"South" - another excellent season for this talented team and coach. Lots of questions to be answered come select for this team and club. Does HN & the Texans Club work to make this team the marquee Dallas Texans Team of the age group? If so, who will coach? GA or RS or RM or other? Will the Dallas Texans consolidate other strong players towards this team within the club? Or does the club move the top core players from South to the Dallas side and work to make another top Dallas Texans team like years past come select? Whatever ever happens - I am sure HN will put his best '03 players players the club has in this age group to one team and the Texans Empire will be well represented come select! If not, HN could always get a top team from a rival and leave DT South alone?

July update: all questions answered. Mostly the same great team of talented players with the Coach Adames taking them select. Easily the best team that will give SRSA all they can handle.

Cosmos - as a small independent club from the economically challenged Park Cities area, TW has always beat the odds to place a LH D1 come select. Another up & down season for this team. Questions come select are simple; can they keep their core girls especially stud striker from being poached from their nemesis Sting? Or, can they poach players from the Sting factory of teams and complete roster with quality depth? Going to be fun to watch.

July update: TW did a good job keeping stud forward in the fold while adding several quality players. This team will find a way to secure a D1 spot this year. Always good to see an independent team do well.

FCD - another solid season of play this fall with some great results! FCD will continue to try and poach what they can from their competitors and hope their top players hold and stay put. Lots of players playing for quite a few FCD teams in the age group to choose from to build "top" team come select. Who will be the coach? Will MGrubb coach this team come select or will the Diaz keep this ship and along with his ECNL teams? Hard to make games when you are out of town. Should be interesting.

July update: players in and out all spring, did not bring in MG and kept JD? Should be a D1 team. No real surprise with final roster.

FCD-East - like years past Coach JH will put together a very good team around a stud forward. It's going to be interesting to see which FCD team will be the better team come select. My bet is on East. For the club, its all good either way and FCD are in good shape going forward with ECNL to come.

July update: The new team name of FCD – Gold works as this is easily the clubs very best team. Kept stud forward in the fold who will led this high scoring team in goals. Very strong team.

Fever - another independent team from the Tarrant County area that had an up & down year, starting real strong and ending on a real low. Can this team keep their stud striker? Will they hold together at all come select. This team has a ton of questions regarding future than most, but hopes are they are still playing come select! Gave some teams a run for their money and were very competitive. One to keep an eye on comes spring, lots of variables here.

July update: another very good indie team that is built around a stud player. Added several good players before select to support core players. Should be a D1 team.

LP - the only big club that is NOT an ECNL member with tons of teams & players that currently has a very good top team. Lots of good questions to be answered come select? Does LW hand off top team to CPulp? Does this group combine all the top players from the other LP teams to form a LP super team? How will they respond to not being any ECNL member and keep elite players beyond first year of select. At the very least, for the first year of select, LP should have a top team.

July update: new team name of Liverpool Elite. This is a top 4 team. Very well coached with lots of big strong players throughout the roster.

SRSA - where do you start? Most dominant team by far over in the age group for sometime now! Where do they go from here? They will have a new coach coming this Spring with AS? Should we expect some "new" additions of other great players wanting to join before select? Most likely. Do they follow the Texans 02 from last year and only play boys next spring? With so many players and having a team that just played in Silver division can they put together another elite team that can actually compete with the top five in the age group in LH D1? If so, who will coach that one? No doubt this will be an elite team for years to come that will only get better and represent NT on the national stage as they get older. Going to be fun to watch.

July update: very talented group added two more studs to the fold and will be coached by Solca. Good luck to the every team that has to play this team. Keeping the game score within 5 goals each game should be the competition’s goal. Only real surprise is why did this team not play up?

Sting S & Sting M - with low roster numbers on both these teams now, do these two very good teams combine and become one? I know Out would like to see that! According to OUT, this will be "the top team" of the group? Still not convinced on that one. If so, who will be the coach this team come select? I am sure the powers of Sting are going to figure it out and Sting will be represented come select as one of the better teams to beat!

July update:
Sting S is now Sting G. AG did well in early spring getting kids to come guest, but not so good in keeping them. Surprisingly lost several top players at signing? Should still be a D1 team come the fall. Do they have 14?

Sting M became Sting H. New coach equals brighter outlook. should be a D1 team this year and would not be surprised to see this group make D1 come next year and finish year as the best Sting team in the age group.

Sting W - will only continue to get better with their committed coach. Where do they add players from? Sting Dallas or from other Tarrant teams in the area? Most likely, other TC teams. By select RD will put together a solid D1 select team that will always be ready to play.

July update: new coach, but same committed group. Should be a D1 team.

What other teams does everyone consider to be on the rise and ones to watch?

LHGCL QT Top Ten – 2013
1- SRSA
2- Dallas Texans South
3- Liverpool Elite
4- FCD Gold
5- Sting Gutierrez
6- FCD Premier
7- Liverpool Rush
8- D’feeters Hilliard

9- Sting West
10- FWFC
11- Fever United
12- Sting Hilton
13- FCD Suarez
14- Dallas Texans Scott
15- Cosmos
16- FC Dallas Copa
17- Sparta FC
18- Sting Goodman
19- GSSC Thunder
20- Liverpool Keegan

Couple of closing predictions that historically happens over the next 6/8 months before select ... Teams & coaches will actually change clubs, especially independents to one of the bigger ECNL clubs. Also, the top teams usually get EVEN stronger as "top" players from lesser teams want to play on top teams leaving 2 to 3 really dominant teams within the age group, while the rest will be very competitive amongst themselves.

Good luck to all!!

BumpyPitch
BumpyPitch
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/07/13, 01:27 pm

Interesting........ Very interesting!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by herradura 05/07/13, 12:53 pm

It seems bumpy has been out of the mix since SRSA has been in boyland... Much has changed in the 03 landscape (and not due to CP Very Happy ). Hopefully we can all piece together accurate pre QT reports after king tut
herradura
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by BumpyPitch 05/07/13, 09:54 pm

Haven't been out if the mix, just chose not to post.  Could care less where SRSA/Solar Red has been playing.  Boys/girls/men's league - they are still number 1.  In my opinion nothing has changed much in teams 2-25 are all the same (oh wait, FCD Suarez has actually moved up the charts).  With lots of shuffling with teams 2-10, same teams just week to week lots of ups and downs, now with the dust settling we will see whose roster additions and defections make the most impact.  

CP was a non-factor in the 03s, whoever thought he would come in and put a team in within one week, all while being in Oklahoma must have had a broken crystal ball.  All that was a big smoke screen.

I have heard through the grapevine that Sting G was struggling to get 14 with a couple of late defections to other teams.  Zidane, any truth to that rumor?Shocked Shocked Shocked I really hope that team makes...

Good luck to all teams in King Tut and Puma Cup...and whoever said Puma Cup was as good as the King Tut, was sadly mistaken.  Sad Sad Sad That's like saying the MLS is as good as the EPL.  Two totally different tournaments, wanna play in LHGCL or Arlington Premier...now that is the question.affraid affraid affraid Question Question Question affraid affraid affraid
BumpyPitch
BumpyPitch
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Legacy1 05/07/13, 11:27 pm

Good luck to all! Let's remember, these are girls working hard and wanting to play soccer.. Attempting to rate teams now with all the shuffling and movement that has gone is all fun, BUT wait and see over the next month who comes out on top. Might be a surprise to all of us!!!

Legacy1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by herradura 06/07/13, 01:54 pm

Legacy1 wrote:Good luck to all! Let's remember, these are girls working hard and wanting to play soccer.. Attempting to rate teams now with all the shuffling and movement that has gone is all fun, BUT wait and see over the next month who comes out on top. Might be a surprise to all of us!!!

Hmmmm, a first post teaser? How about a hint or a riddle?
herradura
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Zidane 06/07/13, 02:04 pm

Sting G has 14 due to a last minute poaching expedition by a legendary trophy hunter.
Zidane
Zidane
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by herradura 06/07/13, 02:14 pm

Zidane wrote:Sting G has 14 due to a last minute poaching expedition by a legendary trophy hunter.

I think there are many teams sitting with 14 or 15. Could be beneficial in the long run. Funny the spots that came open were due to players going to sting - but the wrong team I guess...
herradura
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by BumpyPitch 06/07/13, 02:30 pm

Zidane wrote:Sting G has 14 due to a last minute poaching expedition by a legendary trophy hunter.

Ouch...sorry I asked. I am still a firm believer that Sting G will overcome any poaching and be contender. Good luck to you and Sting G.
BumpyPitch
BumpyPitch
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/07/13, 02:30 pm

herradura wrote:

I think there are many teams sitting with 14 or 15. Could be beneficial in the long run. Funny the spots that came open were due to players going to sting - but the wrong team I guess...

IMO, having just gone through U11 & U12, 15 is the sweet spot to be at. While 14 is best for keeping everyone happy from a PT standpoint, you are only a couple of injuries/conflicts away from having a very short bench. With 16, unless coach is very adept at managing minutes, someone is invariably unhappy on the sidelines.

Back to top Go down

Post by BumpyPitch 06/07/13, 02:31 pm

herradura wrote:

Question here, is that on purpose or because they only have 14-15? Most would carry 16 or 15 and hold out for that late 'star' that is still looking...
BumpyPitch
BumpyPitch
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BumpyPitch 06/07/13, 02:34 pm

Legacy1 wrote:Good luck to all! Let's remember, these are girls working hard and wanting to play soccer.. Attempting to rate teams now with all the shuffling and movement that has gone is all fun, BUT wait and see over the next month who comes out on top. Might be a surprise to all of us!!!

As I stated above, the next month will really allow for the dust to settle, thanks for restating the obvious. This was never a rating per se, it was an update on what was posted some 6+ months ago and where we are today. A lot has come to fruition and others, not so much.
BumpyPitch
BumpyPitch
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by herradura 06/07/13, 02:44 pm

BumpyPitch wrote:
herradura wrote:

Question here, is that on purpose or because they only have 14-15?  Most would carry 16 or 15 and hold out for that late 'star' that is still looking...

I think both, if that late minute star showed up, great, if not, you get happier players and parents. But who knows, I still hear many still have lines in the water for one reason or another.
herradura
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by BumpyPitch 06/07/13, 03:09 pm

herradura wrote:
BumpyPitch wrote:
herradura wrote:

Question here, is that on purpose or because they only have 14-15?  Most would carry 16 or 15 and hold out for that late 'star' that is still looking...

I think both, if that late minute star showed up, great, if not, you get happier players and parents. But who knows, I still hear many still have lines in the water for one reason or another.

I wouldn't doubt it if teams still have lines in the water.  You never know who is still out there looking...a future star in the making or one that just hasn't signed on the dotted line yet.

'03 Division Outlook - Page 23 Hooks-10
BumpyPitch
BumpyPitch
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/11/13, 05:35 pm

This thread was started a year ago yesterday.  I am not trying to revive it, but thought it was interesting to go back and see all of the predictions and info from the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by herradura 12/11/13, 02:44 pm

Halfway through the first year of D1

'03 Division Outlook - Page 23 10weeks_zps753c1279
herradura
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by YRUH8N 12/11/13, 03:43 pm

herradura wrote:Halfway through the first year of D1

'03 Division Outlook - Page 23 10weeks_zps753c1279

Hmm, I wonder why when I click the image above that Herradura posted of the standings, it takes me to Flygirl's photo bucket. Busted!!!!! LMAO!

YRUH8N
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jsullivan81 12/11/13, 05:15 pm

I am shocked. The mystery has been solved. Herradura is indeed flygirl. Boy, I did not see that coming. The world can now start spinning again.

jsullivan81
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by lostntexas 12/11/13, 08:43 pm

LOL I seen the same damn thing! I know exactly who it is..Wow !!
lostntexas
lostntexas
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next