North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

04 TGPL Scores 11/3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

04 TGPL Scores 11/3

Go down

04 TGPL Scores 11/3 Empty 04 TGPL Scores 11/3

Post by MustangGT 04/11/12, 01:16 pm

Sting Searls 4
Juventus 3

Any other scores on the final games?

MustangGT
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

04 TGPL Scores 11/3 Empty Re: 04 TGPL Scores 11/3

Post by Guest 04/11/12, 03:52 pm

LP Keegan 3
Fever United 0

Back to top Go down

Post by deepblack 04/11/12, 06:09 pm

Sting Piper 2
Spirit 1
deepblack
deepblack
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/11/12, 06:31 pm

DTS 5
LADY AZTECS 1

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangGT 04/11/12, 08:16 pm

Did the RASE and Dalglish game NOT get played?

MustangGT
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by GinkoBiloba11 05/11/12, 07:51 am

MustangGT wrote:Did the RASE and Dalglish game NOT get played?

Heard LW had a Pizza party for them instead.
GinkoBiloba11
GinkoBiloba11
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazuca 05/11/12, 09:57 am

GinkoBiloba11 wrote:
MustangGT wrote:Did the RASE and Dalglish game NOT get played?

Heard LW had a Pizza party for them instead.

Did they really not play? Are these two totally different teams or is there a lot of player overlap between them?
Brazuca
Brazuca
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo_Momma 05/11/12, 10:26 am

Two totally different teams although very similar in talent.
Really no need for the kids to drive all the way into Dallas for a 6pm Saturday night game when they can scrimmage at practices.
LW rented out Blue Sky for them and held an end of season party. cheers
The teams did however get to play some outdoor soccer yesterday in SSDL. Dalglish played Solar Kennington, and RASE played DTN Manchester.
Lobo_Momma
Lobo_Momma
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangGT 05/11/12, 10:54 am

Lobo_Momma wrote:Two totally different teams although very similar in talent.
Really no need for the kids to drive all the way into Dallas for a 6pm Saturday night game when they can scrimmage at practices.
The teams did however get to play some outdoor soccer yesterday in SSDL. Dalglish played Solar Kennington, and RASE played DTN Manchester.

No need or reason other than Dalglish EARNED their chance to play for first. Maybe winning TGPL a year and half before select doesn't matter, but to my kid it would. They probably would have lost, but you never really know in youth soccer at this age.

Of course given the choice between a soccer game and pizza party many 8-9 year olds would probably pick pizza party. No reason they couldn't play and then have a pizza party to celebrate their finishing top two other than the fear of over competitive parents getting ticked off at each other.

Again too bad. Those girls worked hard and as a seperate team they deserved their chance not to be taken away from them due to club politics and nutty parents. Have to wonder if you play for Dalglish you are you on a real team that gets to take advantage of its opporutnties, or are you just a practice/training ground for RASE.

The answer to that is obvious.

MustangGT
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo_Momma 05/11/12, 11:09 am

MustangGT wrote:

No need or reason other than Dalglish EARNED their chance to play for first. Maybe winning TGPL a year and half before select doesn't matter, but to my kid it would. They probably would have lost, but you never really know in youth soccer at this age.

Of course given the choice between a soccer game and pizza party many 8-9 year olds would probably pick pizza party. No reason they couldn't play and then have a pizza party to celebrate their finishing top two other than the fear of over competitive parents getting ticked off at each other.

Again too bad. Those girls worked hard and as a seperate team they deserved their chance not to be taken away from them due to club politics and nutty parents. Have to wonder if you play for Dalglish you are you on a real team that gets to take advantage of its opporutnties, or are you just a practice/training ground for RASE.

From all the way down there in the Dirty South, you don't have a very good view do you? You know absolutely nothing and have made a broad brush assertion that is way off the mark. "Club politics and nutty parents"? What are you talking about?
These teams have played each other plenty of times in SSDL, 3v3 leagues, at practices, etc. LW treats each team equally. What business is this of yours?
You are fast overtaking shelby as the most acidic poster on your DTS team.
Lobo_Momma
Lobo_Momma
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/11/12, 11:23 am

[quote="MustangGT"]

The answer to that is obvious.[/quote

From what I've seen (and its limited) the RASE and Dalglish parents all get along. Both teams earned the right to play or not to play. RASE would have probably won but who cares! They were the top two teams in TGPL, coached by the same guy. It's his decision whether play or not, just respect his decision.

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangGT 05/11/12, 11:33 am

Lobo_Momma wrote:
MustangGT wrote:

From all the way down there in the Dirty South, you don't have a very good view do you? You know absolutely nothing and have made a broad brush assertion that is way off the mark. "Club politics and nutty parents"? What are you talking about?
These teams have played each other plenty of times in SSDL, 3v3 leagues, at practices, etc. LW treats each team equally. What business is this of yours?

It's VERY obvious where my kid plays and it's not with the Texans. Another RASE parent admitted they were not looking forward to the game because of too much competition between the teams. I didn't come up with that.

Playing 6v6 and 3v3 is not the same. Dalglish worked hard to get the second seed in 9v9 fall TGPL. You are kidding yourself if you don't think half of Dalglish parents don't feel the same way.

No need to get mad for stating the obvious. LW made a decision to avoid potential conflict that can come from sister teams playing what would have been a very cometitive match.

The big question is how long will Dalglish parents settle for having DDs that could start on 5-6 other big club 1st teams who would have taken the opportuntiy to play the game, stay on Liverpool's second team?

This board is half used for useless speculation. Please don't get a migraine over mine.

MustangGT
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 05/11/12, 11:39 am

MustangGT wrote:

LMAO that is so sad on so many levels. Chance for what? My dd doesn't even know she was in first place. As a Dalglish parent I am sure they see themselves as a real team that took every opportunity to beat the rest of you guys. Feels good to sit back a celebrate with food, bouncy house, and some soccer. The weddelites went 1-2 and not playing that game doesn't change that. The girls all had a great time and it was a great reward for all their hard work. so instead of trying to spread a little dissent go sulk on the fact that LP has three of the top 5
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 05/11/12, 11:47 am

MustangGT wrote:
Lobo_Momma wrote:
MustangGT wrote:

It's VERY obvious where my kid plays and it's not with the Texans. Another RASE parent admitted they were not looking forward to the game because of too much competition between the teams. I didn't come up with that.

Playing 6v6 and 3v3 is not the same. Dalglish worked hard to get the second seed in 9v9 fall TGPL. You are kidding yourself if you don't think half of Dalglish parents don't feel the same way.

No need to get mad for stating the obvious. LW made a decision to avoid potential conflict that can come from sister teams playing what would have been a very cometitive match.

The big question is how long will Dalglish parents settle for having DDs that could start on 5-6 other big club 1st teams who would have taken the opportuntiy to play the game, stay on Liverpool's second team?

This board is half used for useless speculation. Please don't get a migraine over mine.

So wait the dalglish girls could "start" on a first team that is lower than the team they are on? Doesn't make any sense. You can call them the second team or the 10th team. Doesn't really matter, they still beat all the rest of you guys "first" teams. The logic is flawed and I really hope that there is something more important than having your dd on a "first" team.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by M R Balls 05/11/12, 11:56 am

MustangGT wrote:
Lobo_Momma wrote:
MustangGT wrote:

Well, LW's "2nd team" is ranked above everyone elses "1st team" right now. I don't believe anyone is interested in "jumping ship". The parents are with LW bc they like him, like what he is teaching and how he is developing the kids. And you should probably put a lot more weight on 6v6. 6v6 puts more emphAsis on control, foot skill possesion etc. Those are all important when it comes to playong proper soccer on the full sized pitch. I could care less about win-loss in 6v6. I look more at how it is played and what they are learning
M R Balls
M R Balls
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangGT 05/11/12, 12:03 pm

go99 wrote:
MustangGT wrote:
Lobo_Momma wrote:
MustangGT wrote:

So wait the dalglish girls could "start" on a first team that is lower than the team they are on? Doesn't make any sense. You can call them the second team or the 10th team. Doesn't really matter, they still beat all the rest of you guys "first" teams. The logic is flawed and I really hope that there is something more important than having your dd on a "first" team.

Keep in mind us "Other clubs" are not pooling all of our best players into one or two teams yet.

Liverpool has like what, ten 04 teams?

Point is, and I concede, that training and playing time while having fun matters the most for now. Another year from now it will be different and the kids who don't play on RASE will likely drift to Sting, Texans, Solar, and FC Dallas who are all looking to be more competitive in the 04 group.

MustangGT
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 05/11/12, 12:11 pm

As we move into select LP will have 2 possibly 3 teams at least to make D1 and that doesn't matter what the other clubs do with their pooling of players. So what is true is that the jackals will come with their dissent and negativity and try and pick at the bones Wink
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by KnKsDad 05/11/12, 01:38 pm

Please verify on the record and set us newbies straight, there is zero player sharing between these two teams? There is seemingly a lot of misinformation out there, so just would like some clarification on that. I'm not looking to pass judgment either way. Just would like to hear the truth.

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/11/12, 01:44 pm

I know for a fact. Zero player sharing! They both have 14 different players on each roster, I may be wrong on the number. RASE plays in black and white, Dalglish red and gray. I don't believe Dalglish players possess black numbered shirts.

Back to top Go down

Post by WingNut 05/11/12, 03:40 pm

For the record coming from a Dalglish Parent that has been on the team since day 1 when it was Beardsley; actually before that when we were Dallas Texans. We are here because we like LW and we like what he does with the girls. I personally dont care what team she is on as long as LW coaches her.

I really find this whole thread comicle. It was just a week or two ago everyone looked past us and plenty of Dalglish bashing was going on, now everyone is worried that we didnt play the game and that our girls "earned it". Well yes they did earn it, but I think what we MAY have finally earned is a little respect from the rest of you.
WingNut
WingNut
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FCsuccer 05/11/12, 03:47 pm

Please make it stop. Next subject please.
FCsuccer
FCsuccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down