North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Freedom Cup Results 04' Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

Freedom Cup Results 04'

Go down

Freedom Cup Results 04' Empty Freedom Cup Results 04'

Post by gobigorgohome10 03/02/13, 09:30 pm

How did everyone do in the freedom cup this weekend?

I saw a few games. Both the sting team and the RASE team did wells they played in semis I think and the game was great. There is a stud on tht 05 RASE team. Saw liverpool and solar Chelsea play, solar won and then saw Solar Chelsea play FC Dallas Dewitt and that was a good one and it was a tie.. Solar tied liverpool again and FC Dallas won against Liverpool in another game. Just some good warm up soccer this weekend for the upcoming season,

How did everyone feel about it?

gobigorgohome10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Freedom Cup Results 04' Empty Silver bracket

Post by WestsideSoccer 03/02/13, 11:04 pm

Bracket A
Friday, February 01, 2013
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 04 GIRLS OWEN 1 LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 04 GIRLS BEARDSLEY 0
SOLAR CHELSEA ARMSTRONG 04 3 LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 04 GIRLS RAISBECK 2
Saturday, February 02, 2013
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 04 GIRLS RAISBECK 1 LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 04 GIRLS BEARDSLEY 6
FC DALLAS EAST-DEWITT 04 0 LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 04 GIRLS OWEN 4
FC DALLAS EAST-DEWITT 04 1 LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 04 GIRLS BEARDSLEY 3
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 04 GIRLS OWEN 3 SOLAR CHELSEA ARMSTRONG 04 1
Sunday, February 03, 2013
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 04 GIRLS OWEN 6 LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 04 GIRLS RAISBECK 0
FC DALLAS EAST-DEWITT 04 1 SOLAR CHELSEA ARMSTRONG 04 1
SOLAR CHELSEA ARMSTRONG 04 1 LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 04 GIRLS BEARDSLEY 1
FC DALLAS EAST-DEWITT 04 3 LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 04 GIRLS RAISBECK 2

WestsideSoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Freedom Cup Results 04' Empty Re: Freedom Cup Results 04'

Post by Oksoccer guy 04/02/13, 07:50 am

gobigorgohome10 wrote:How did everyone do in the freedom cup this weekend?

I saw a few games. Both the sting team and the RASE team did wells they played in semis I think and the game was great. There is a stud on tht 05 RASE team. Saw liverpool and solar Chelsea play, solar won and then saw Solar Chelsea play FC Dallas Dewitt and that was a good one and it was a tie.. Solar tied liverpool again and FC Dallas won against Liverpool in another game. Just some good warm up soccer this weekend for the upcoming season,

The TSCH team had a lot of fun this weekend. The tournament was well run, everyone we met was very nice and the weather was much improved from last year's event (guess that is not really a controllable thing, but still it was nice). From the feedback I received, it was all sunshine and happiness from both the 04 and 05 Tulsa groups.

Oksoccer guy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Freedom Cup Results 04' Empty gold bracket

Post by WestsideSoccer 04/02/13, 08:12 am

Semi Finals
Semi-Finals A
STING EAST 04 - PIPER (TX
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 05 G

Semi-Finals B
SOLAR GOLD CHELSEA - 04 K
TSC HURRICANE TSCH 04 GIR

Final
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 05 G
TSC HURRICANE TSCH 04 GIR

WestsideSoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 04/02/13, 09:49 am

gobigorgohome10 wrote:How did everyone do in the freedom cup this weekend?

hard to evaluate a team when you use 6 guest players. Dewitt had a mixture of Deleon/Lady Aztecs/Sting/FC Dallas team.
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 04/02/13, 10:19 am

Having played both Dewitt and Solar over the weekend, I personally thought that Solar was the more difficult team. Solar had a really quick physical forward that had to be accounted for. Maybe Dewitt didn't play as well against us.
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by gobigorgohome10 04/02/13, 10:34 am

Does anyone else see the hatred in nocrying?? he has no life he is on here all the time hating on people and ruining this fun filled youth soccer forum. trash y and unclassy in my opinion, sounds like he is just wanting to make other miserable like himself. Check their roster, only one possible guest player played with them from Lady Aztes, and think she will end up staying. so yea a team of 13, had one guest player, so 12 players is alot more than 6 or 7 that you claim. GOOD thing I learned when I was younger, if you have people hating on you, YOUR DOING SOMETHING RIGHT!! Keep it up FCDallas, i like hearing No crying, CRY! lol

gobigorgohome10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 04/02/13, 10:53 am

gobigorgohome10 wrote:Does anyone else see the hatred in nocrying?? he has no life he is on here all the time hating on people and ruining this fun filled youth soccer forum. trash y and unclassy in my opinion, sounds like he is just wanting to make other miserable like himself. Check their roster, only one possible guest player played with them from Lady Aztes, and think she will end up staying. so yea a team of 13, had one guest player, so 12 players is alot more than 6 or 7 that you claim. GOOD thing I learned when I was younger, if you have people hating on you, YOUR DOING SOMETHING RIGHT!! Keep it up FCDallas, i like hearing No crying, CRY! lol

Haha. Truth really hurts. He has a good core but the truth is the truth. If you are having to borrow players to make a good showing, thats not good. Funny how 3 of the Dewitt players were seen practice with a certain Sting team????? hummmmmm. And I doubt he is getting the LA player.
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gobigorgohome10 04/02/13, 10:59 am

Haha now you are really making stuff up. Have a good life with getting on Your favorite team. There are no sting players on that team. You don't know what u are talking about, check rosters, see where u are talking about. Kind of hard to play 9v9 league if u have 6 girls..... So yea lets just see how many are on team when they start league play. Wink bet he has more than 7........

gobigorgohome10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 04/02/13, 11:20 am

gobigorgohome10 wrote:Haha now you are really making stuff up. Have a good life with getting on Your favorite team. There are no sting players on that team. You don't know what u are talking about, check rosters, see where u are talking about. Kind of hard to play 9v9 league if u have 6 girls..... So yea lets just see how many are on team when they start league play. Wink bet he has more than 7........

I heard that he will be playing 5v5 since he does not believe in playing in 9v9 at 9 year olds. Hope he plays 9v9 and wish the girls that we know on that team good luck.
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gobigorgohome10 04/02/13, 11:31 am

He doesn't believe in playing 9 year olds but he had his team in a 9v9 tournament this weekend? Ok yea you still make no sense. Crack is bad, just letting you know.... You must know him well if he know his thoughts. Bummer your daughter is jumping and gust playing all over. Maybe if you move states you could find a team for her. You will see them play 9v9. Maybe if you knew what was best you would stop talking bad about all these coaches. You forget even coaches from other cubs talk w each other, and all you are doing is making yourself look bad. But whatever helps u sleep at night..

gobigorgohome10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 04/02/13, 11:43 am

gobigorgohome10 wrote:He doesn't believe in playing 9 year olds but he had his team in a 9v9 tournament this weekend? Ok yea you still make no sense. Crack is bad, just letting you know.... You must know him well if he know his thoughts. Bummer your daughter is jumping and gust playing all over. Maybe if you move states you could find a team for her. You will see them play 9v9. Maybe if you knew what was best you would stop talking bad about all these coaches. You forget even coaches from other cubs talk w each other, and all you are doing is making yourself look bad. But whatever helps u sleep at night..

hahaha. Just got another invitation to guest play. I guess this coach missed the coaches meeting..Thanks for caring about me. You defend this coach more then you defend your own club. You claim to be on another team but all your comments have to with Dewitt. Man crush........
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gobigorgohome10 04/02/13, 11:46 am

Oh you just got another invite to guest play in last 10 minutes?.? Man I bet your dd will be on national team before u know it, lol your crazy. I don't claim anything, I am with another team, but not for long. I've been following Dewitt since he moved back to coach here. He coaches HS near me and I spoke with him first time about 6 months ago. You are claiming things that are completely not true, and it's not fair to him. H isn't even on here to defende himself. So you make lies to try and make yourself look good.

gobigorgohome10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Crying 05/02/13, 10:22 am

No crying, your source was incorrect. FC Dallas East 04 - DeWitt is playing 9v9 CFBSA Academy this spring. In fact, their first game is Sunday at 1:15. My daughter plays for FCD, and I would feel honored to have you come out and evaluate our team. You may think the LA girl is the key player, but that is not the case. Come watch FCD's goalie (she's not a guest either) play. Ask the parents from Solar Chelsea about FCD's goalie. It's unfortunate you chose to leave when you did, because Coach DeWitt is building a very competitive team, and he's doing it on his terms. The girls play hard for him, the parents support him, and parents from other teams are trying to join the team. Come out Sunday and see them play. Your animosity toward Coach DeWitt may not change, but hopefully your perverse desire to criticize 8-9 year old girls will dissipate. As much as you hate it, FCD is here to stay as is Coach DeWitt

Crying
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 05/02/13, 11:08 am

welcome to the forum Crying!!????humm..Anyways, I dislike DeWitt as an individual. but obviously many more people love him. We joined FCDallas in late October. We helped him finish the season in SSDL. We did not pay for the SSDL since we were helping him out. At that time, he had 6-7 players that he could call his own players. He also used 2-4 players that were thinking about joining his team which there is nothing wrong with that. Through the time that we were there from late October through December, the roster never grew. We practiced 2 times from November through December. I paid partial coaching fees in November by check made payable to Jamie Dewitt. I made check payment for whole fee for Futsal in December, and by the way, the team manager refunded my partial payment when we left the team. DeWitt pleaded with me not to leave and stay with him. He told me that he had been working with his core group for almost a year. That he had been coaching them and not even charging them money.I explained to him that I wanted my daughter to play 9v9 or 11v11 and that I was looking for a full rostered team. Playing on a team that uses more then 3 guest players at any given time does not help the team in the long run. That when he mentioned to me that he and his assistant coach had attended a coaching seminar that said that it was more important for 9 year old girls to play 5v5 or 6v6 leagues. I told him that I did not want that. Thats when the trouble started. He threatened me about unpaid fees and not letting me leave to play with another FC Dallas team. He claimed that I owed him for the SSDL league, coaching fees. He told me that coaches talk among each other and that other coaches would not give my daughter a shot to play. He bad mouthed coach Tom Boyles. I was told to contact FCDAllas and talk to them about DeWitt. I choose to let it go.
The first time that I talked to FCDallas, was yesterday when DeWitt got on here and claimaed that we did not pay him a cent and gave my full name on here. In my conversation with FC Dallas, they informed me that they had talked to Dewit about cancelled practices and other issues. So that tells me that other parents had contacted the club in the past.
We left simply left DeWitt who had 7 players at the time to join Boyles who had 13 players. I am not putting my hands in the fire for coach Boyles but for the short time that we have been with him, all his players attend his practices, he has been recommended by coaches from other clubs.
I will not talk about Dewitt's present goalie. If you want to post how many goals she gave up this past weekend, thats your right!!!!! But my daughter played for RASE 04 in the summer and fall 2012. You can check her stats. She played for Sting 03-Gray in a tounrey 2 weekends ago. She gave up 3 goals in 3 games. She played with Liverpool 03 Shakly this past weekend. She gave up 3 goals (one was a PK that hit the top post and went in). Her stats speak for themselves. all this can be verified.
We are committed to coach Tom Boyles but always guest play when it does not effect with Sting 04-Boyles.
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 05/02/13, 11:36 am

Crying wrote:No crying, your source was incorrect. FC Dallas East 04 - DeWitt is playing 9v9 CFBSA Academy this spring. In fact, their first game is Sunday at 1:15. My daughter plays for FCD, and I would feel honored to have you come out and evaluate our team. You may think the LA girl is the key player, but that is not the case. Come watch FCD's goalie (she's not a guest either) play. Ask the parents from Solar Chelsea about FCD's goalie. It's unfortunate you chose to leave when you did, because Coach DeWitt is building a very competitive team, and he's doing it on his terms. The girls play hard for him, the parents support him, and parents from other teams are trying to join the team. Come out Sunday and see them play. Your animosity toward Coach DeWitt may not change, but hopefully your perverse desire to criticize 8-9 year old girls will dissipate. As much as you hate it, FCD is here to stay as is Coach DeWitt

I have no issue with players or club. Issue is with DeWitt. I wish the girls the best. Not sure how long you been there but my roster comment had to do with when we were there in December. Im happy yall got enough to play 9v9. I always said your team had a real good core. I wish the girls the best unless you guys play us Very Happy
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gobigorgohome10 05/02/13, 11:40 am

How is the issue with Dewitt when you didn't pay anything for playing on his team? NUMEROUS PARENTS SAID THIS ABOUT YOU AND YOUR ANTICS. USE AND ABUSE, you don't pay for any of your teams, that's why you bounce around teams and guest play........., Have fun with you new team, club, coach, and then your new team again, and new club and coach, and then again until you get back to rec.....

gobigorgohome10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 05/02/13, 11:46 am

gobigorgohome10 wrote:How is the issue with Dewitt when you didn't pay anything for playing on his team? NUMEROUS PARENTS SAID THIS ABOUT YOU AND YOUR ANTICS. USE AND ABUSE, you don't pay for any of your teams, that's why you bounce around teams and guest play........., Have fun with you new team, club, coach, and then your new team again, and new club and coach, and then again until you get back to rec.....

what more can I say??? you want to see the cancelled checks??? Who told you that I did not pay fees??? Do all parents know about whether the others are paying fees? And you keep poking at coach Boyles??? Dewitt has been at Sting and FC DAllas in less then a year?? And getting ready to be made an assistant coach????
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 05/02/13, 12:32 pm

Nocrying wrote:welcome to the forum Crying!!????humm..Anyways, I dislike DeWitt as an individual. but obviously many more people love him. We joined FCDallas in late October. We helped him finish the season in SSDL. We did not pay for the SSDL since we were helping him out. At that time, he had 6-7 players that he could call his own players. He also used 2-4 players that were thinking about joining his team which there is nothing wrong with that. Through the time that we were there from late October through December, the roster never grew. We practiced 2 times from November through December. I paid partial coaching fees in November by check made payable to Jamie Dewitt. I made check payment for whole fee for Futsal in December, and by the way, the team manager refunded my partial payment when we left the team. DeWitt pleaded with me not to leave and stay with him. He told me that he had been working with his core group for almost a year. That he had been coaching them and not even charging them money.I explained to him that I wanted my daughter to play 9v9 or 11v11 and that I was looking for a full rostered team. Playing on a team that uses more then 3 guest players at any given time does not help the team in the long run. That when he mentioned to me that he and his assistant coach had attended a coaching seminar that said that it was more important for 9 year old girls to play 5v5 or 6v6 leagues. I told him that I did not want that. Thats when the trouble started. He threatened me about unpaid fees and not letting me leave to play with another FC Dallas team. He claimed that I owed him for the SSDL league, coaching fees. He told me that coaches talk among each other and that other coaches would not give my daughter a shot to play. He bad mouthed coach Tom Boyles. I was told to contact FCDAllas and talk to them about DeWitt. I choose to let it go.
The first time that I talked to FCDallas, was yesterday when DeWitt got on here and claimaed that we did not pay him a cent and gave my full name on here. In my conversation with FC Dallas, they informed me that they had talked to Dewit about cancelled practices and other issues. So that tells me that other parents had contacted the club in the past.
We left simply left DeWitt who had 7 players at the time to join Boyles who had 13 players. I am not putting my hands in the fire for coach Boyles but for the short time that we have been with him, all his players attend his practices, he has been recommended by coaches from other clubs.
I will not talk about Dewitt's present goalie. If you want to post how many goals she gave up this past weekend, thats your right!!!!! But my daughter played for RASE 04 in the summer and fall 2012. You can check her stats. She played for Sting 03-Gray in a tounrey 2 weekends ago. She gave up 3 goals in 3 games. She played with Liverpool 03 Shakly this past weekend. She gave up 3 goals (one was a PK that hit the top post and went in). Her stats speak for themselves. all this can be verified.
We are committed to coach Tom Boyles but always guest play when it does not effect with Sting 04-Boyles.

Whoa!!!!! affraid When did this happen over at FCD? We always made our payment out to the club not to the coach. On the not paying part, if I was a coach I would scholorship a top keeper in a second. It is the hardest position to fill with capable talent and the one position that will kill your entire team no matter how hard you work. Forwards are a dime a dozen and going on sale. Keepers are untapped gold. If only they would lower the goal by a few feet and not make you catch with your hands. My DD would be killer
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum