North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

06 Human Rankings Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

06 Human Rankings

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

06 Human Rankings Empty 06 Human Rankings

Post by 05DD 25/03/13, 04:36 pm

Who in your opinions are the top 06 teams out there?
It's kinda difficult to judge since it seems like everyone is spread out across all of the different leagues, and there hasn't been much tourney play between this age group. What teams impress you most. I'll go first.

1. Texans Torres(A) - Typical Texans team. Lots of speedy athletes. Seems to be the cream of the crop so far.
2. Sting E Chacon - Well coached and has very good athletes. May be poised to swap with Texans T soon. Would love to see these 2 matched up.
3. LP Barnes - rolling through PT Gold
4. Triumph - good skills, passes the ball very well.
5. Solar McDaniel - not as strong in my opinion as the top 3, but a very good team. Could swap with Triumph.
6.FCD Webb - I believe over time this will be a top 5 team.
7.Fusion 06
8.GSSC Thunder
9.FC Extreme
10.Texans Torres (B?)- very good team as well. Helps to practice with the (A) team.

These are only the teams that I have seen. I'm sure that there are others that I may be missing.
Discuss!!
05DD
05DD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

06 Human Rankings Empty Re: 06 Human Rankings

Post by Guest 25/03/13, 07:51 pm

06DD wrote:Who in your opinions are the top 06 teams out there?
It's kinda difficult to judge since it seems like everyone is spread out across all of the different leagues, and there hasn't been much tourney play between this age group. What teams impress you most. I'll go first.

1. Texans Torres(A) - Typical Texans team. Lots of speedy athletes. Seems to be the cream of the crop so far.
2. Sting E Chacon - Well coached and has very good athletes. May be poised to swap with Texans T soon. Would love to see these 2 matched up.
5. Solar McDaniel - not as strong in my opinion as the top 3, but a very good team. Could swap with Triumph.
7.Fusion 06
8.GSSC Thunder
9.FC Extreme
10.Texans Torres (B?)- very good team as well. Helps to practice with the (A) team.

These are only the teams that I have seen. I'm sure that there are others that I may be missing.
Discuss!!

I would rank Kicks 06 Juan right there at #1 with Texans Torres. The Kicks team is an outstanding team and play a great brand of soccer. I would rank Solar Armstrong ahead of LP Barnes. I think Barnes has two very good players and good coach but would rank 5th-7th.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackie Moon 25/03/13, 08:31 pm

Triumph FC is hosting a tournament the weekend the kids get out of school. Would love to see all these great 06's out at the tournament. As a parent of a Triumph 06 player we would love to play the best.

REGISTRATION for the Summer Shootout to be held June 7 thru June 9, 2013 is now OPEN.

Teams eligible are U7-U10 Academy teams (Fee $425 NTX teams, $450 US Club teams) and U11-U16 Competitive teams (Fee $575).
•Brackets of 8 to 14 teams will play a semi-final round to determine who advances to finals.
•Awards given to First and Second place finishers.

This tournament is open to NTX teams, its state affiliates and US Club Soccer teams.

Games will be played at Five Star Soccer Complex in The Colony and other fields located in the Lewisville/Carrollton area.

REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MAY 24. To register
https://events.gotsport.com/(S(1f1q24z0nnsbtce1l130n1rf))/forms/app/Default.aspx?eventid=30994
Jackie Moon
Jackie Moon
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Back Of My Sack 25/03/13, 08:39 pm

UAL
Triumph 06 Aguero 4-0
Liverpool 06 Fowler 2-2
Solar Chelsea Gold 06 Armstrong 2-2
Mckinney Energy 0-4

The best teams I have seen are Texans Torres and Sting Chacon. I hear Kicks 06 are good, but have yet to see them. Triumph is quite good, but lost head to head to Chacon in a tournament. Looks like a good group of teams with lots of talent. Should be fun for years to come.

Back Of My Sack
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbollove 25/03/13, 09:27 pm

7.Fusion 06
8.GSSC Thunder
9.FC Extreme

Discuss!!
I suspect you will be hearing really soon from AFAKAKF!! Mad Mad
futbollove
futbollove
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/03/13, 09:40 pm

Only so i can sneak a peek at your avatar. Ranking these squads at this point is comical. Ill wait till BW posts his in October.

Enjoy watching them play. There will be plenty of time for all the circus stuff some will bring to the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by futbollove 25/03/13, 09:48 pm

Androfan aka Kicksfan wrote:Only so i can sneak a peek at your avatar. Ranking these squads at this point is comical. Ill wait till BW posts his in October.

Enjoy watching them play. There will be plenty of time for all the circus stuff some will bring to the forum.

But how would we ever past the time between games? Cool
futbollove
futbollove
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 05DD 25/03/13, 09:49 pm

futbollove wrote:

7.Fusion 06
8.GSSC Thunder
9.FC Extreme

Discuss!!
I suspect you will be hearing really soon from AFAKAKF!! Mad Mad

???
05DD
05DD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/03/13, 09:52 pm

Oh, I'm sure you will find something.

Going to be a fun summer heading into U8.

Back to top Go down

Post by 05DD 25/03/13, 09:55 pm

Oh, ok. I get it.
Certainly didn't mean to offend anyone. I have heard good things about the Kicks, but have never seen them play. What league do they play in? I haven't been able to find them in any league play.
As far as Armstrong goes, they are a really good team, but I was really impressed with Barnes. Maybe the competition they were playing against had something to do with it, but I would still put Barnes ahead.
05DD
05DD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/03/13, 10:00 pm

7.Fusion 06
8.GSSC Thunder
9.FC Extreme

Discuss!!

Texas Torres and Sting East Chacon have only played once. Good game. Texans won 3-0.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/03/13, 10:01 pm

Question really should be where is everyone playing this summer and next fall, not where do they rank.

CFBAL has again done an outstanding job for the 05s this spring and great fields at Cox and Mcinnish. Plus a 10 game schedule.

Back to top Go down

Post by 05DD 25/03/13, 10:27 pm

Androfan aka Kicksfan wrote:Question really should be where is everyone playing this summer and next fall, not where do they rank.

CFBAL has again done an outstanding job for the 05s this spring and great fields at Cox and Mcinnish. Plus a 10 game schedule.

Was there not the interest for the 06 division this season?
05DD
05DD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Back Of My Sack 25/03/13, 10:51 pm

There was, but could not get enough teams. Love the fields and Nicole, the director, is great to work with.

Back Of My Sack
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/03/13, 06:52 am

These are the 05s at CFBAL... What a concept... For you guys itching for rankings this would be like Christmas year round.. haha

There are teams from all parts of the metroplex. A 10 game season for the same cost as the rest. Great fields that also have generally not been shut down when others have closed because someone spit on them. Nicole also works well with the coaches and managers that have teams in OTHER Leagues to avoid conflict.

My DDs coach has her 06s in Primetime and 05s in CFBAL. Nicole worked the CFBAL schedule to a way that our coach has made every game in Primetime and every game in CFBAL, worked in both weekends of Spring Break as off weekends and a bye weekend for a tournament.

Outstanding league and staff IMO.

How about us as team managers/helpful parents spear head an effort to align our teams like this, anywhere. The 05s dont seem afraid to line em up every Sunday and see who comes out on top.

U8 Platinum 9v9
• AZTECS FC LADY AZTECS FC
• LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 05 GIRLS HYYPIA (PULPANECK)
• CELTIC FC '05
• D'FEETERS YOUTH ACADEMY (BLACK)
• STING 05 - SCARFONE

U8 Platinum 8v8
• DALLAS KICKS SC 05 - DIAZ
• DALLAS TEXANS MORENO
• LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA LP RUSH 05
• COSMOS 05 BLACK
• LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA HEIGHWAY
• STING EAST 05G

U8 Gold 8v8
• LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 05 GIRLS GERRARD
• STING 05 NORTH GARRETT BLUE
• FC DALLAS EAST 05 PREMIERE BARNES
• NATIONALS FC 05G
• LIVERPOOL REINA 05G
• SOLAR CHELSEA BYARS
• STING CENTRAL 05 (SANCHEZ)
• STING EAST 05G (GRAY)
• CFBSA FC DIVAS 05G

U8 Silver A
• AFC 05 BLACK
• ACES AFC MARSHALL 05 RED
• DALLAS KICKS SC 05 DAVILA
• STING EAST 05G (GRAY) WHITE
• ANDROMEDA FC 05 GIRLS-RUNDELL
• DALLAS TEXANS TEXANS 05 CARPENTER
• STING CENTRAL PARSONS 05

U8 Silver B
• STING NORTH 05 GARRETT WHITE
• LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 05 GIRLS HUNT
• LADY AZTECS FC 05
• FC DALLAS WEBB
• D'FEETERS YOUTH ACADEMY D'FEETERS 05 COLON WHITE
• MUSTANGS FC MUSTANGS 05
• FC DALLAS EAST FC DALLAS '05 GIRLS - BARNES BLUE
• TIGERS FC 05
• AFC WHITE 05 MARSHALL

Back to top Go down

Post by travelin light 26/03/13, 08:45 am

Solar Armstrong is a McKinney based team and seems destined to play 9v9 in SDL platinum this fall. As for the summer, I think we will be playing indoor at Blue Sky Allen. CFBAL sounds great, but could potentially create lots of coach conflicts as every other Armstrong team will be playing SDL.

Another question is which tournament will a lot of teams be registering for at the end of the season? We are considering the primetime tourney 5/3-5/5, the Frisco Shawnee Shootout 5/16-5/18, a couple of 3v3s, and/or the other two primetime tourneys in late May/early June.
travelin light
travelin light
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/03/13, 08:51 am

What is the rush for 9v9? Ends up being a lot of kick and chase at this age.

Kicks Davila will be in Primetime first weekend of May. Summer will probably be futsal. The possession play this team has shown after a winter of futsal is great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/03/13, 09:11 am

All soccer age groups are not created equally. It is a proven fact that some age group will have more teams than other. I believe it is a fact to say that the 05 group is a bigger group than the 06 group. Last year, at this point, I believe there were almost 2x 05 teams versus the # of 06 teams as of today. Likewise, I predict the 07 group will be bigger than the 06 as there are twice as many 07 teams now as there were 06 team last year at this time.

It is important to understand this dynamic and how it affects willingness to get the 06 teams to come together. For example, there were several posts in Dec-Jan trying to get the 06 teams to the same league. Except for a few teams, there was not a lot forthright information being shared. The reality is most of the 06 teams were/are still forming or developing and were not ready to have a comprehensive league.

Andro and I do not agree on most things. However, he is right in the teams need to make the most of what we have and align on what tournaments going forward and what league for the fall...summer is difficult b/c vacations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/03/13, 09:21 am

Wait, you and I disagree on most things?? Who would have ever thought that... haha

There are more 06s teams out there than most know about, they are just that scattered right now or working on small sided stuff and waiting for fall to make the jump.

Forget about the rankings folks, honestly.. its fun and all, but will come in time for those that need it.

Focus on getting the teams aligned. Competition breeds improvement.

Primetime first weekend of May... lets make a big splash to kick off tourney season....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/03/13, 10:18 am

Which Primetime Tournament will everyone be signing up for? Summer Classic May 3-5 or Cup Championship May 10-12?

The Cup Championship has a 4 game guarantee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/03/13, 11:43 am

Androfan aka Kicksfan wrote:Wait, you and I disagree on most things?? Who would have ever thought that... haha

There are more 06s teams out there than most know about, they are just that scattered right now or working on small sided stuff and waiting for fall to make the jump.

Forget about the rankings folks, honestly.. its fun and all, but will come in time for those that need it.

Primetime first weekend of May... lets make a big splash to kick off tourney season....

:-)

I do not have a problem with rankings as I think it keeps the age group on the forum active.

Regarding May tournaments, avoiding 3v3 conflicts will be important.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/03/13, 12:11 pm

skeets00g wrote:
Androfan aka Kicksfan wrote:Wait, you and I disagree on most things?? Who would have ever thought that... haha

:-)

I do not have a problem with rankings as I think it keeps the age group on the forum active.

Regarding May tournaments, avoiding 3v3 conflicts will be important.

I have nothing against rankings, I think most know where I feel Kicks Martinez stand. I just dont think there is much that can be said right now.

There are two teams, Kicks and Texans that are heads and shoulders above the rest. From there on down it is honestly a toss up. No offense to anyone out there.

I would rather discuss who is going to what league and tournaments. Lets give BW some data to crunch. That is just me.

Kicks Davila and Texans South have seperated themselves from the pack in Primetime Silver after additions over the winter and Spring and im sure there are others out there including a few i have seen playing small sided around town. Next fall the 06 landscape will look very different, its a matter of where they all land to play now.

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAY2FEET!! 26/03/13, 03:44 pm

I too believe there are more 06 teams out there that will become visible next season. Right now though, there just isn't the 'depth' of the 05's at this point last season.

Andro,
I would add Sting Chacon to the list of the 'above the rest'. From the last time I saw them, they can definitely compete w/ Kicks and Texans.
Well at least w/ the Texans!! lol! lol!
j/k jocolor

Last edited by WESLEYCRUSHERS on 26/03/13, 08:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Felt like making a joke. BAZINGA!!)

PLAY2FEET!!
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by skills 26/03/13, 05:04 pm

The Mutiny FC 06 girls are solid team.

skills
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by yea..yea..whatever 26/03/13, 06:38 pm

skills wrote:The Mutiny FC 06 girls are solid team.

I saw Mutiny 06 last fall and was none too impressed... I have been impressed with their play this spring. What happened? Seemed like a pretty big turn around. Or maybe I saw a bad game last fall.

yea..yea..whatever
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next