North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

May - Aug 2013 Tournaments for 03's - Complete List with Teams - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

May - Aug 2013 Tournaments for 03's - Complete List with Teams

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

May - Aug 2013 Tournaments for 03's - Complete List with Teams - Page 4 Empty Re: May - Aug 2013 Tournaments for 03's - Complete List with Teams

Post by Guest 08/07/13, 11:26 pm

UEFA wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
UEFA wrote:
Gunner9 wrote:
GrandTXSoccer wrote:I'll be honest, of the top 3 the only one I'd like to see play is SRSA, only because I'm curious as to who is on the roster.  As far as the other two teams, if it was broken down into 8 groups of 5 then I just don't see it being worth their while. Admittedly I haven't looked up the king tut rules so maybe they will pool the teams in a more competitive matter but if not what good would it do SRSA, DTS, or LP Elite to play games against teams ranked in the mid 20's and higher and win 4-0 or worse?

The whole point of starting the King Tut was to give teams 4 competitive matches prior to qualifying, so every attempt is made to group teams accordingly.  That said, I see no problem with the top teams taking a pass.  Their QT seed will still be strong.

I find it strange from past years the top FBR seeds were present at the tournament and not sitting it out.

My guess is that the proximity to QT (i.e. LH saying that the QT may start mid-week this year), has something to do with it.  For the '01's TuT was a full 2 weeks before QT and for the '02's a full week.

If memory serves me correct, Solar Red '01 (consensus #1 heading into QT) played against Boys in TuT.  Didn't affect them as they were still the #1 QT seed.

Last year, FCD '02 Premier was the consensus #1 heading into QT and they played up against '01's in TuT, and were still the #1 QT seed.

So SRSA '03 not playing at all probably won't impact their seed and I would be shocked if they are not the #1 QT seed, although it really won't matter for them.

The interesting thing will be to see if the seeding committee "penalizes" the other top teams that don't appear to be playing this year.  Last year, Solar '02 Gio (consensus top 10) skipped both TuT and Puma and got hit with a #14 seed.

Again, the seeding will have no impact at all on DT South, LP Elite, and Sting.  Those teams will all qualify easily for D1.

At the end of the day, the seeding process is always hazy.  Don't bother trying to predict it or manipulate it by playing, not playing, requesting a stronger pool, requesting a weaker pool.  The seeding will generally be pretty accurate, but there are guaranteed to be some head-scratchers.  The fact of the matter is, 85-90% of the time, where a team is seeded for QT makes no difference on where they end up qualifying.  Sure, 10-15% of the time it can be a factor, but you can't predict or control it, so don't bother trying.

Bottom line, any coach worth their salt is making their decisions on whether or not to play, where to play, and what level of competition to request, SOLELY based on what they think will best prepare their team to be playing at their absolute peak during the QT.  Do that successfully, and seeding won't matter.

I don't see that committee has ever penalized a team for not playing nor having a sub par tournament.

Respectfully disagree with you there...

Cosmos '01 and FCD '01 Pratt were both consensus top 25 teams (many had Pratt top 20).  Both had poor showings in TuT and got HAMMERED with mid-30's seedings.  Both teams ended up in a 2nd weekend "bracket of death" at QT with Tx. Spirit North and FWFC Black (both currently D2 teams).  Cosmos ended up qualifying where they belonged in D3, but Pratt ended up in PPL for U11, and blew through the league, going something like 18-0-1.

I don't remember any specific teams in the '02's having particularly sub-par TuT or Puma and getting penalized from a seeding standpoint, but Solar Gio did appear to get penalized for not playing in one of those tourneys.  FBR had them at #7, most people had them in the bottom part of the top 10, yet they ended up seeded #14.  Made for a little tougher road for them as they had to go to the 2nd weekend of QT, but they still ended up in D1, and finished in 4th place at U11, 3 spots higher than FBR, 10 spots higher than their QT seed.

Now, let me clarify... when I say "penalized", I am not implying that the seeding committee willfully and/or intentionally seeded these teams lower than what they felt was correct due to not playing, or having a poor result compared to their history. I'm sure the seeding committee placed those teams exactly where they thought they should be based on what observations they made and or information they gathered. What I am saying, is that having a particularly bad weekend on the pitch, or not giving the committee members ample opportunity to see the team play in multiple competitive games, resulted in those teams getting a lower seed than most expected.

Back to top Go down

May - Aug 2013 Tournaments for 03's - Complete List with Teams - Page 4 Empty Re: May - Aug 2013 Tournaments for 03's - Complete List with Teams

Post by Blank77 08/07/13, 11:52 pm

bwgophers wrote:
UEFA wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
UEFA wrote:
Gunner9 wrote:
GrandTXSoccer wrote:I'll be honest, of the top 3 the only one I'd like to see play is SRSA, only because I'm curious as to who is on the roster.  As far as the other two teams, if it was broken down into 8 groups of 5 then I just don't see it being worth their while. Admittedly I haven't looked up the king tut rules so maybe they will pool the teams in a more competitive matter but if not what good would it do SRSA, DTS, or LP Elite to play games against teams ranked in the mid 20's and higher and win 4-0 or worse?

The whole point of starting the King Tut was to give teams 4 competitive matches prior to qualifying, so every attempt is made to group teams accordingly.  That said, I see no problem with the top teams taking a pass.  Their QT seed will still be strong.

I find it strange from past years the top FBR seeds were present at the tournament and not sitting it out.

My guess is that the proximity to QT (i.e. LH saying that the QT may start mid-week this year), has something to do with it.  For the '01's TuT was a full 2 weeks before QT and for the '02's a full week.

If memory serves me correct, Solar Red '01 (consensus #1 heading into QT) played against Boys in TuT.  Didn't affect them as they were still the #1 QT seed.

Last year, FCD '02 Premier was the consensus #1 heading into QT and they played up against '01's in TuT, and were still the #1 QT seed.

So SRSA '03 not playing at all probably won't impact their seed and I would be shocked if they are not the #1 QT seed, although it really won't matter for them.

The interesting thing will be to see if the seeding committee "penalizes" the other top teams that don't appear to be playing this year.  Last year, Solar '02 Gio (consensus top 10) skipped both TuT and Puma and got hit with a #14 seed.

Again, the seeding will have no impact at all on DT South, LP Elite, and Sting.  Those teams will all qualify easily for D1.

At the end of the day, the seeding process is always hazy.  Don't bother trying to predict it or manipulate it by playing, not playing, requesting a stronger pool, requesting a weaker pool.  The seeding will generally be pretty accurate, but there are guaranteed to be some head-scratchers.  The fact of the matter is, 85-90% of the time, where a team is seeded for QT makes no difference on where they end up qualifying.  Sure, 10-15% of the time it can be a factor, but you can't predict or control it, so don't bother trying.

Bottom line, any coach worth their salt is making their decisions on whether or not to play, where to play, and what level of competition to request, SOLELY based on what they think will best prepare their team to be playing at their absolute peak during the QT.  Do that successfully, and seeding won't matter.

I don't see that committee has ever penalized a team for not playing nor having a sub par tournament.

Cosmos '01 and FCD '01 Pratt were both consensus top 25 teams (many had Pratt top 20).  Both had poor showings in TuT and got HAMMERED with mid-30's seedings.  Both teams ended up in a 2nd weekend "bracket of death" at QT with Tx. Spirit North and FWFC Black (both currently D2 teams).  Cosmos ended up qualifying where they belonged in D3, but Pratt ended up in PPL for U11, and blew through the league, going something like 18-0-1.

I don't remember any specific teams in the '02's having particularly sub-par TuT or Puma and getting penalized from a seeding standpoint, but Solar Gio did appear to get penalized for not playing in one of those tourneys.  FBR had them at #7, most people had them in the bottom part of the top 10, yet they ended up seeded #14.  Made for a little tougher road for them as they had to go to the 2nd weekend of QT, but they still ended up in D1, and finished in 4th place at U11, 3 spots higher than FBR, 10 spots higher than their QT seed.

Now, let me clarify...  when I say "penalized", I am not implying that the seeding committee willfully and/or intentionally seeded these teams lower than what they felt was correct due to not playing, or having a poor result compared to their history.  I'm sure the seeding committee placed those teams exactly where they thought they should be based on what observations they made and or information they gathered.  What I am saying, is that having a particularly bad weekend on the pitch, or not giving the committee members ample opportunity to see the team play in multiple competitive games, resulted in those teams getting a lower seed than most expected.

Not sure how this applies, or if my memory is 100% accurate, but my DD was on Solar Monty 01 and we didn't do any of these tournaments and we were ranking something liked 6th and QT seeded us in the teens, which was kind of absurd at the time. We drew a tough bracket and ended up qualifying as team 11 (glad they had the 20 team format at that time) and finished at 6 - back where the FBR had us - just a tougher road then if we would have played in these events and gotten the seed we should have.
Blank77
Blank77
Original Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/07/13, 04:59 am

Blank77 wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
UEFA wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
UEFA wrote:
Gunner9 wrote:

Now, let me clarify...  when I say "penalized", I am not implying that the seeding committee willfully and/or intentionally seeded these teams lower than what they felt was correct due to not playing, or having a poor result compared to their history.  I'm sure the seeding committee placed those teams exactly where they thought they should be based on what observations they made and or information they gathered.  What I am saying, is that having a particularly bad weekend on the pitch, or not giving the committee members ample opportunity to see the team play in multiple competitive games, resulted in those teams getting a lower seed than most expected.

Not sure how this applies, or if my memory is 100% accurate, but my DD was on Solar Monty 01 and we didn't do any of these tournaments and we were ranking something liked 6th and QT seeded us in the teens, which was kind of absurd at the time.  We drew a tough bracket and ended up qualifying as team 11 (glad they had the 20 team format at that time) and finished at 6 - back where the FBR had us - just a tougher road then if we would have played in these events and gotten the seed we should have.

Andromeda was ranked between 9-12 in the FBR. Played in the King TUT and received a #4 seed for QT from the committee. It seemed we were also bracketed in a top platinum division. We took a risk and were rewarded with a higher seed. This allowed us to sneak out of the first weekend QT and stay out of the 2nd weekend bracket of death. Also remember the heat wave that was present in Dallas that year. I believe we would have had a different outcome in the QT tournament if we had not played the King TUT. That is just one story. I am sure other teams have different experiences.

Back to top Go down

Post by kadro 09/07/13, 07:03 am

#38 is listed as playing Puma.

LPBarnes03 wrote:Where did you get that info that those teams are not in either?

SteveHolt! wrote:
Going by the FBR, the King Tut list and the Puma list (Puma list could grow - July 12th deadline):

Teams #1,2,3, and 5 are sitting out.  Most would agree they are "good enough."  FC Dallas Gold is "good enough," too, but they are playing - more power to them.

Team #6 doesn't exist?

Teams #7 - #40 are playing in Tut or Puma with the exceptions of #16,19,23,35 and 38.

That's pretty cool that so many teams are playing in one weekend, but how could qualifying actually start on Tuesday if these tournaments matter for seeding?  The QT committee watches games through Sunday, stays up all Sunday night and publishes schedules on Monday?  You find out on Monday that you play Tuesday?

kadro
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/07/13, 07:44 am

kadro wrote:#38 is listed as playing Puma.

Are they Texas Lightning North now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/07/13, 07:47 am

LPBarnes03 wrote:Where did you get that info that those teams are not in either?

Team lists from tournaments.  Someone provided the links a couple of pages back on this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by kadro 09/07/13, 08:03 am

I guess. I had not heard of them so when you click on their page, LP info comes up.

kadro
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/07/13, 08:32 am

#16 will play in the Puma as well.

SteveHolt! wrote:

Team lists from tournaments.  Someone provided the links a couple of pages back on this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandTXSoccer 09/07/13, 10:44 am

Very interesting stuff. Should make for some fun on the message boards if one of the teams is seeded down around 14 after being Top 5 for the past year. Now if some team that's ranked in the 12-18 range ends up getting a 5 or 6 seed that wouldn't shock me because there's really not that much difference between most of the teams ranked 6 through 20 most weekends. Personally I liked the way Sting Hilton was looking the last time I saw them play so I can see them doing well in the Tut and being a team that cracks the Top 10 for qualifying.

Should be interesting to see what teams can handle the pressure because I have no doubt parents are going to be telling their kids "you have to play well and win this game because your seeding will depend on it" some kids melt and others shine. Might be fun to just stroll the sidelines and listen as parents heads explode.

GrandTXSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/07/13, 11:16 am

Will there be an applied/accepted team list posted for the QT?

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandTXSoccer 09/07/13, 11:44 am

Not sure if they will do that or not. In the past I know the list got leaked out but I think they try to keep things close to the vest.

GrandTXSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by futbollove 09/07/13, 11:47 am

silentparent wrote:
futbollove wrote:If you're good enough, seems like a good idea. What's there to prove at a seeding tourney?
All that matters is QT.

um, your seed at the qt?Razz 

Ok, let me say it slower, if..you're..good..enough, there is nothing to prove at a seeding tourney.
In fact, some teams may potentially hurt their seeding by playing.
futbollove
futbollove
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandTXSoccer 09/07/13, 12:13 pm

I get what you are saying futbol, basically it doesn't matter if you seed these top 3 teams 1,2,3 or 10,11,12 they are most likely not going to have a problem qualifying. Now for some other teams it does make a big difference if they are seeded 7th or 15th because the margin for error is pretty thin.

GrandTXSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blank77 09/07/13, 12:18 pm

futbollove wrote:
silentparent wrote:
futbollove wrote:If you're good enough, seems like a good idea. What's there to prove at a seeding tourney?
All that matters is QT.

Ok, let me say it slower, if..you're..good..enough, there is nothing to prove at a seeding tourney.

You can say it as slow as you want, but it isn't true. My DD's team lost 10 spots in the ranking by skipping these tournaments before QT. The QT people do not read this board, and they dont pay much attention to league play. The watch these games in the tournaments and get feedback from coaches.

True, if you are top 5, seeding doesnt matter, but seeding for 6-25 is huge. My DDs team got seeded poorly, and qualified at 11 - you know what that meant, we played the toughest schedule in the fall of or first season of select - no time to really gel.
Blank77
Blank77

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/07/13, 12:52 pm

Blank77 wrote:
futbollove wrote:
silentparent wrote:
All that matters is QT.

You can say it as slow as you want, but it isn't true.  My DD's team lost 10 spots in the ranking by skipping these tournaments before QT.  The QT people do not read this board, and they dont pay much attention to league play.  The watch these games in the tournaments and get feedback from coaches.

True, if you are top 5, seeding doesnt matter, but seeding for 6-25 is huge.  My DDs team got seeded poorly, and qualified at 11 - you know what that meant, we played the toughest schedule in the fall of or first season of select - no time to really gel.

lol, yes futbol say it as slow as you want and with all due respect to bwgophers, fbr is not official or set in stone. skip a seeding tournament at your own risk...

Back to top Go down

Post by herradura 09/07/13, 01:17 pm

What amazes me is the lack of 03 Texans and Solar teams. Why is that? Rush? Liverpool? Quality over quantity?
herradura
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandTXSoccer 09/07/13, 02:25 pm

Look at the leadership and you'd probably get close to the answer Herradura. Besides DTS, the Texans can't keep a good team in house. I know they now have DT Scott but its been months since anyone as seen them play, so who knows what they are like.

Trust me, if these clubs could have multiple DI teams they would (the last minute push for a CP solar 03 team) but they just haven't been successful.

I do agree somewhat with SP, skip the Tut and Puma at your own peril. However I think the top 3 have more than proven themselves so there's no worry there. Now Sting G and their new roster and Fever might be a little worried but if Sting G is dropped to 12th or lower they are still most likely going to make it through regardless of seed.

If the committe was going to call around on the 3 at the top sitting out I can't think of anything that would be said about them that would cause anyone to think they aren't one of the top 03 teams. SRSA, no brainer. DTS no roster defections and they've won every 03 tournament they've entered. LP Elite, won TGPL and either wins or comes in 2nd in any tournament they enter. Same as DTS no roster defections beyond having to get at or below 16.

Now Sting G would probably be something along the lines of, lost some players at signing day, normally played tournaments with guest players, core group seems strong.

GrandTXSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by herradura 09/07/13, 04:36 pm

GrandTXSoccer wrote:Look at the leadership and you'd probably get close to the answer Herradura. Besides DTS, the Texans can't keep a good team in house. I know they now have DT Scott but its been months since anyone as seen them play, so who knows what they are like.

Trust me, if these clubs could have multiple DI teams they would (the last minute push for a CP solar 03 team) but they just haven't been successful.

I do agree somewhat with SP, skip the Tut and Puma at your own peril. However I think the top 3 have more than proven themselves so there's no worry there. Now Sting G and their new roster and Fever might be a little worried but if Sting G is dropped to 12th or lower they are still most likely going to make it through regardless of seed.

If the committe was going to call around on the 3 at the top sitting out I can't think of anything that would be said about them that would cause anyone to think they aren't one of the top 03 teams. SRSA, no brainer. DTS no roster defections and they've won every 03 tournament they've entered. LP Elite, won TGPL and either wins or comes in 2nd in any tournament they enter. Same as DTS no roster defections beyond having to get at or below 16.

Now Sting G would probably be something along the lines of, lost some players at signing day, normally played tournaments with guest players, core group seems strong.

And why does everyone keep calling Dallas Texans - Scott? Everywhere I find the team, it is listed as Dallas Texans - Moreno 03. Got Soccer lists the coach as "not available". Shouldn't name changes and coaching changes be complete by now?
herradura
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Post by RightWingDad 09/07/13, 05:45 pm

Maybe they will be lucky enought to have 2 coaches for the price of one ;-)
RightWingDad
RightWingDad
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbollove 09/07/13, 06:21 pm

Blank77 wrote:
futbollove wrote:
silentparent wrote:
All that matters is QT.

You can say it as slow as you want, but it isn't true.  My DD's team lost 10 spots in the ranking by skipping these tournaments before QT.  The QT people do not read this board, and they dont pay much attention to league play.  The watch these games in the tournaments and get feedback from coaches.

True, if you are top 5, seeding doesnt matter, but seeding for 6-25 is huge.  My DDs team got seeded poorly, and qualified at 11 - you know what that meant, we played the toughest schedule in the fall of or first season of select - no time to really gel.
If this board or league play doesn't matter, how did your team fall 10 spots? By your logic, there was no ' ranking' or spots prior to Tut and/or Puma.
Sure , you can play Tut and impress (or depress) the committee, get a favorable seed, or a bad seed. But come QT, you are what you are.
futbollove
futbollove
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/07/13, 06:25 pm

futbollove wrote:
Blank77 wrote:
futbollove wrote:
silentparent wrote:
All that matters is QT.

If this board or league play doesn't matter, how did your team fall 10 spots? By your logic, there was no ' ranking' or spots prior to Tut and/or Puma.
Sure , you can play Tut and impress (or depress) the committee, get a favorable seed, or a bad seed. But come QT, you are what you are.

how naive, your seed matters a great deal and can make or break you....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/07/13, 07:29 pm

silentparent wrote:
futbollove wrote:
Blank77 wrote:
futbollove wrote:
silentparent wrote:
All that matters is QT.

90% of the time futbollove is right, 10% of the time SilentParent is right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/07/13, 07:57 pm

bwgophers wrote:
silentparent wrote:
futbollove wrote:
Blank77 wrote:
futbollove wrote:
silentparent wrote:

lol, i will let that go, but my 10% will be a big kick in the pants to some teams who dis a rankings tournament....

Back to top Go down

Post by futbollove 09/07/13, 08:07 pm

bwgophers wrote:
silentparent wrote:
futbollove wrote:
Blank77 wrote:
futbollove wrote:
silentparent wrote:

That's what my wife fails to realize!!
futbollove
futbollove
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/07/13, 09:42 pm

silentparent wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
silentparent wrote:
futbollove wrote:
Blank77 wrote:
futbollove wrote:

lol, i will let that go, but my 10% will be a big kick in the pants to some teams who dis a rankings tournament....

Can you give me the name of the last team that skipped King TuT and Puma, played boys, or played up against U12's and didn't qualify for the division that everyone expected they would?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/07/13, 09:48 pm

bwgophers wrote:
silentparent wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
silentparent wrote:
futbollove wrote:
Blank77 wrote:

Can you give me the name of the last team that skipped King TuT and Puma, played boys, or played up against U12's and didn't qualify for the division that everyone expected they would?

The Duker with Fusion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next