North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

PrimeTime Sports Summer Classic - Accepted Teams - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

PrimeTime Sports Summer Classic - Accepted Teams

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PrimeTime Sports Summer Classic - Accepted Teams - Page 2 Empty Re: PrimeTime Sports Summer Classic - Accepted Teams

Post by PLAY2FEET!! 29/04/13, 04:41 pm

I would have thought Fusion would have been in Gold. But otherwise, looks like it's going to be a good weekend. Good luck to all the DD's

PLAY2FEET!!
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

PrimeTime Sports Summer Classic - Accepted Teams - Page 2 Empty Re: PrimeTime Sports Summer Classic - Accepted Teams

Post by Guest 01/05/13, 04:37 pm

Should be some really good match ups this weekend:
1) McDaniels vs. Sting Chacon - Memory is correct. These two teams battled in Nov PT.
2) Interested to see Kicks Davila play as I have not seen them play. I've seen Kicks M team as it is a great team with talented players.
3) Texans vs. Extreme - never played each other before but will be a good benchmark for both teams.
4) Curious about Lubbock & Solar Chelsea...never seen them play.
5) Guest players will make for interesting games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/05/13, 08:46 pm

You will get your shot im sure, its a long road to U18.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 02/05/13, 08:25 am

you're correct Skeets on #1. Solar won the initial meeting in SDL that fall season & Sting prevailed @ Nov PT in a very emotional match for both teams. Should be a very competitive rubbermatch..

Good luck to all the teams!!

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/05/13, 08:29 am

Emotional, thats putting it mildly. Haha

I for one am hoping for a clean tournament.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/05/13, 08:40 am

06's playing in "emotional" matches? Y'all are insane!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/05/13, 08:44 am

Master Bates wrote:06's playing in "emotional" matches? Y'all are insane!

:-)

True! However, I think you are stating the obvious, b/c to be on the forum in general talking about any youth sport is insane...but it so much better than other stuff we could be doing. Net, we are insane, but so are you!

Last edited by skeets00g on 02/05/13, 08:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/05/13, 08:44 am

He was referring to the parents pulling UFC antics on the sideline. The kids couldnt have cared less. HAHA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/05/13, 08:49 am

Androfan aka Kicksfan wrote:He was referring to the parents pulling UFC antics on the sideline. The kids couldnt have cared less. HAHA

Oh. I get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 02/05/13, 10:21 am

No, I was actually referring to the kids. When multiple players from BOTH teams are visibly crying and/or upset after the game, I'd say it was emotional. Why? If you saw the game you know, so let's leave that dead horse in the ground. I'm not going to even address the parent situation.

The good news is.. I'm sure it was a distant memory in the girls minds not long afterwards.

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/05/13, 12:05 pm

The.Dude wrote:No, I was actually referring to the kids. When multiple players from BOTH teams are visibly crying and/or upset after the game, I'd say it was emotional. Why? If you saw the game you know, so let's leave that dead horse in the ground. I'm not going to even address the parent situation.

The good news is.. I'm sure it was a distant memory in the girls minds not long afterwards.

You would be suprised what kids will actually remember. I hope it all is a distant memory for all that were involved. But we should not forget them, but learn from our experiences and not repeat them.

In the end its just a kids game that THEY are playing for fun. It goes to the next level only because we the parents or coach take it to that level.

I wish all teams taking the pitch this weekend the best of luck. Should be great weather for some wonderful soccer.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 02/05/13, 12:30 pm

agreed 100% on all points.

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbollove 02/05/13, 06:15 pm

skeets00g wrote:Should be some really good match ups this weekend:
1) McDaniels vs. Sting Chacon - Memory is correct. These two teams battled in Nov PT.
2) Interested to see Kicks Davila play as I have not seen them play. I've seen Kicks M team as it is a great team with talented players.
3) Texans vs. Extreme - never played each other before but will be a good benchmark for both teams.
4) Curious about Lubbock & Solar Chelsea...never seen them play.
5) Guest players will make for interesting games.

Let's be the 1st age group on the forum to not bring up 'guess' players. They are a part of academy soccer.(Even a part of select soccer) One of the best things if you ask me. Families aren't hamstringed by year long contracts. DD's have the pleasure of playing with friends and experience different coaches. As long as no one tries to sneak in any 05's into the mix, I say 'guess' it up, and let's play!! Very Happy Very Happy
futbollove
futbollove
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/05/13, 03:12 pm

Futbollove,

I think you are making several points which I agree with:
1) More collegial forum for 06' - I agree we should aspire to enjoy the ride, not take it personal, b/c after all most of the girls will become friends and/or teammates over the years.
2) There is nothing wrong with guest playing as it is allowed in the rules. So no need for teams to be ashamed and/or defensive if others call it out.
3) I think you were also sharing a little foreshadow of what to expect from the kicks this weekend. :-)

Again Good luck to all and see you on the pitch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/05/13, 03:24 pm

You arent worth tthe response.

Back to top Go down

Post by futbollove 03/05/13, 03:32 pm

Well I 'guest' #1 is out the window.
2) I agree there's nothing wrong with 'guess' players in academy. So no need to get defensive about it, or to call out anyone about it. Play who's in front of you. Win or lose, it should only make you better.
3) I have no idea what Kicks is doing this weekend, or any other weekend for that matter.
futbollove
futbollove
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/05/13, 03:42 pm

He puts it out there so he has his excuse. Ill just say this team didn't even request to play Gold Skeets.

The girls are gonna take the field and give it their all with what they have. Maybe they get a shot at the best team money can buy. :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/05/13, 04:47 pm

futbollove wrote:Well I 'guest' #1 is out the window.
2) I agree there's nothing wrong with 'guess' players in academy. So no need to get defensive about it, or to call out anyone about it. Play who's in front of you. Win or lose, it should only make you better.
3) I have no idea what Kicks is doing this weekend, or any other weekend for that matter.

:-)

I think you & I have seen this process before, which is why we tend to agree with each other POV.. So, we know #1 will happen...not b/c of parents but b/c the girls will show some of the parents who have not been through the process before how to be mature. In the words of Sweet Brown, "Ain't nobody got time for that"!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/05/13, 05:01 pm

God I love this forum and people like you. What would our day be without it right. Haha.

You should have stopped to chat last night Skeets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/05/13, 08:20 pm

Congrats to PT for a good tourney!

Hats off to Sting East Chacon for winning 1st place & to Solar McDaniels for 2nd place! Great job!!

The 06' division is coming along as I saw a lot of really
Good teams and players! It's a long journey...I look forward
To watching this group grow up...it goes fast!!

It was nice meeting FC Extreme coaches & parents...classy group!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/05/13, 07:05 am

There was good soccer played all weekend by the '06 teams. This will be a steadily improving pool of teams and players.

Would have been nice to have had a crossover game in this one. Gold division certainly had the teams that made it competitive.

Back to top Go down

Post by whattheheck 06/05/13, 08:31 am

One of the best tournaments I have seen played by a bunch of passionate first graders, I must say!

Well done to every single team out there, this weekend!! Every parent, coach, and dd should be very proud! I know I am!!
whattheheck
whattheheck
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/05/13, 08:44 am

Completely agree.

You guys have an outstanding team over there out east. I for one am looking forward to a rematch. We learned some lessons in that game. haha We still had our chances though... play and learn!!

Great weekend, my face is a bit toasted though....

Back to top Go down

Post by futbollove 06/05/13, 12:02 pm

Congrats to Sting for winning Gold and to Fusion on winning Silver.
So it looks like the 'divide' between the top teams really isn't there. Perhaps Kicks and Texans needed more 'guess' players. Very Happy
Of course, I'm joking.
Great soccer this weekend from everyone. Let's do it again and soon.
futbollove
futbollove
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/05/13, 02:13 pm

whattheheck wrote:One of the best tournaments I have seen played by a bunch of passionate first graders, I must say!

Well done to every single team out there, this weekend!! Every parent, coach, and dd should be very proud! I know I am!!
cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2