North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
+27790324557 MEET A PROFESSIONA PSYCHIC, SPIRITUAL HEALER ON28/12/23, 07:07 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557STRONG LOVE SPELLS FOR RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE WH28/12/23, 06:58 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557WE ARE THE ILLUMINATI, REGISTER AS A NEW MEMBER 28/12/23, 06:53 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557THIS IS THE ILLUMINATI JOINING POINT 28/12/23, 06:46 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557 THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US28/12/23, 06:37 amkawayidamirrows
THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US ONLINE IS+277928/12/23, 06:28 amkawayidamirrows
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Boys playing in girls leagues Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Kewb11

Our users have posted a total of 205165 messages in 31955 subjects

Boys playing in girls leagues

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Boys playing in girls leagues Empty Boys playing in girls leagues

Post by 10sDad 30/04/13, 04:19 pm

So...will our girls have to play against boys whenever we play a team from CA? Apparently so...

http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201320140AB1266&search_keywords=

10 years ago, you would have been called a homophobe and accused of "hate speech" if you even suggested this could be a result of the trending acceptance of what we now know as LGBT "rights"...

Boys playing on girls teams? Boys using the same locker room/showers/restrooms (aka "facilities") as girls? I really don't care how they identify themselves - this really is getting scary. Call me whatever name you want, but I don't like it. I really don't have a problem with the LGBT community per se, but I think this is just going too far...there has to be a better solution than this. Perhaps unisex locker rooms with individual shower/changing areas? Who pays for the remodel? "Bosom Buddies" and that kids movie about the boy wearing a wig and playing on a girls team were supposed to be absurdist humor...not reality.

10sDad
10sDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Boys playing in girls leagues Empty Re: Boys playing in girls leagues

Post by Guest 30/04/13, 04:26 pm

10sDad wrote:So...will our girls have to play against boys whenever we play a team from CA? Apparently so...

http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201320140AB1266&search_keywords=

10 years ago, you would have been called a homophobe and accused of "hate speech" if you even suggested this could be a result of the trending acceptance of what we now know as LGBT "rights"...

Boys playing on girls teams? Boys using the same locker room/showers/restrooms (aka "facilities") as girls? I really don't care how they identify themselves - this really is getting scary. Call me whatever name you want, but I don't like it. I really don't have a problem with the LGBT community per se, but I think this is just going too far...there has to be a better solution than this. Perhaps unisex locker rooms with individual shower/changing areas? Who pays for the remodel? "Bosom Buddies" and that kids movie about the boy wearing a wig and playing on a girls team were supposed to be absurdist humor...not reality.

what happens when citizens don't stand up to pc nonsense.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/04/13, 04:27 pm

That looks like someone is trying to open Pandoras box. I can imagine a young man of 12 or 13 years old saying he feels like a girl that day so he can not be refused the right to shower and change in the girls locker room.

Are you serious California?

Wonder if this will do away with the whole title 9 thing as that is based entirely on gender? So much for money for girls sports. We shall have gender neutral teams....

Back to top Go down

Post by 10sDad 30/04/13, 04:58 pm

And here I thought testosterone was a banned substance in women's sports...guess not anymore, huh?

I guess all the women athletes will be looking like the East German olympic team soon.
10sDad
10sDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 30/04/13, 05:01 pm

Just a bunch of lawmakers trying to justify their existence instead of doing something useful. It serves to occupy the voters mind instead of California's debt.
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hook It 30/04/13, 06:32 pm

10sDad wrote:So...will our girls have to play against boys whenever we play a team from CA? Apparently so...

Read it: not seeing it as anything more than trying to keep it equal for boys and girls in related activities, meaning that if something is offered to Girls it must be made available to boys and visa versa.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”
-IWD4U
[/b][/i].
Hook It
Hook It
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by the7wolf 30/04/13, 08:07 pm

It's California.

I'm somewhat surprised they still have competitive sports in case the whole winning/losing dynamic hurts somebody's feelings and they sue for $500M.

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

http://www.thewolfandtheshepherd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 30/04/13, 08:16 pm

Hook It wrote:

Read it: not seeing it as anything more than trying to keep it equal for boys and girls in related activities, meaning that if something is offered to Girls it must be made available to boys and visa versa.

Last line "and use facilities consistent with his or her gender identity, irrespective of the gender listed on the pupil’s records."

I read that just as OP did. Facilities could mean dressing room, bathroom, whatever.., and gender ID is what ever the person thinks he/she is.

SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by the7wolf 30/04/13, 08:22 pm

So some dude could wander in there to watch little girls changing and complain that he has gender confusion issues if confronted?

Somebody would be getting their gender confused butt kicked.

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

http://www.thewolfandtheshepherd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/04/13, 11:10 pm

What 10's dad said x 2.

Gender identity is an oxymoron. A male is a male and a female is a female. I can decide I not longer identify myself as a human but instead am actually an Emu. That doesn't make it so. As for gender, chromosomes don't lie. There are nutjob people out there who have truly convinced themselves everyone should be accepted according to how they perceive themselves. What a mess. I'd have more respect for a freak who simply admits he can't control his fetishes instead of someone claiming "the right" to be recognized according to an oddball choice he made about how to present himself. Weirdos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hook It 30/04/13, 11:22 pm

Xara wrote:

What 10's dad said x 2.

Gender identity is an oxymoron. A male is a male and a female is a female. I can decide I not longer identify myself as a human but instead am actually an Emu. That doesn't make it so. As for gender, chromosomes don't lie. There are nutjob people out there who have truly convinced themselves everyone should be accepted according to how they perceive themselves. What a mess. I'd have more respect for a freak who simply admits he can't control his fetishes instead of someone claiming "the right" to be recognized according to an oddball choice he made about how to present himself. Weirdos.

Not sure how they could possibly manage the liability of mixing genders in the same locker rooms - another cluster You are the the sex you are unless you surgically change your junk.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”
-IWD4U
[/b][/i].
Hook It
Hook It
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/05/13, 08:11 am

"Not sure how they could possibly manage the liability of mixing genders in the same locker rooms - another cluster You are the the sex you are unless you surgically change your junk."

But even then, it's just cosmetic surgery. A female will still have XX and a male XY chromosomes. Their hormonal systems will still be entirely different unless constantly augmented artificially. And the fact is a human being born male cannot produce offspring in his body despite the "best" that modern medicine has to offer.

Gender identity is the equivalent to house paint. It may change the appearance but has nothing to do with the structure. Yet our society leans further and further toward granting special status to and recognition of people that have made choices in life to present themselves as something other than what they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hook It 01/05/13, 08:25 am

Xara wrote:"Not sure how they could possibly manage the liability of mixing genders in the same locker rooms - another cluster You are the the sex you are unless you surgically change your junk."

But even then, it's just cosmetic surgery. A female will still have XX and a male XY chromosomes. Their hormonal systems will still be entirely different unless constantly augmented artificially. And the fact is a human being born male cannot produce offspring in his body despite the "best" that modern medicine has to offer.

Gender identity is the equivalent to house paint. It may change the appearance but has nothing to do with the structure. Yet our society leans further and further toward granting special status to and recognition of people that have made choices in life to present themselves as something other than what they are.
I agree completely - I travel to CA from time to time a great place to visit, but I could never live there! We have plenty of office puns about the land of fruits and nuts, It is another great example. I do however do not think this could be applicable to minors.... but that probably my naivety,

-IWD4U
[/b][/i].
Hook It
Hook It
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 10sDad 01/05/13, 08:28 am

News Flash: David Beckham just announced he feels like a 10 year old girl, and will be playing for Liverpool in the LHGCL qualifying tournament later this summer. lol!
10sDad
10sDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hook It 01/05/13, 08:34 am

10sDad wrote:News Flash: David Beckham just announced he feels like a 10 year old girl, and will be playing for Liverpool in the LHGCL qualifying tournament later this summer. lol!

He is one of the few who could afford the surgery to change himself into a 10yr old girl affraid affraid scratch

-IWD4U
[/b][/i].
Hook It
Hook It
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 10sDad 01/05/13, 08:44 am

But seriously, you can't fight the facts. A boy is a boy and a girl is a girl. Any doctor that performs a gender reassignment surgery on a minor or prescribes hormonal therapy on a minor, regardless of parental approval would lose their medical license because it is impossible to provide enough psychological counseling to someone under the age of 20. Therefore, there are no "true" transgendered students in high school...period.

Men, by nature, are stronger athletes. Sure, there are the exceptions of women that could compete in men's athletics, but they are few and far between - and those are handled on a case by case basis, usually with support from the team and the community. However, an average male athlete could easily compete in the girls sport, and usually excel primarily due to genetics. These are facts.

Therefore, even if the boy dresses like a girl, takes on a girl's name, etc...they still have the biology of a male, and should not be allowed to participate in girls sports in my opinion. After the East Germany scandal, the Olympics has been struggling with how to measure and enforce the levels of testosterone in women athletes, to combat this unfair advantage. If a transgendered athlete is allowed to participate, how to you make sure "she" does not have a competitive advantage, when elevated levels of testosterone occurs naturally in "her" body?

Don't even get me started about the facilities...that's just plain nuts.
10sDad
10sDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/05/13, 09:00 am

10sDad wrote:But seriously, you can't fight the facts. A boy is a boy and a girl is a girl. Any doctor that performs a gender reassignment surgery on a minor or prescribes hormonal therapy on a minor, regardless of parental approval would lose their medical license because it is impossible to provide enough psychological counseling to someone under the age of 20. Therefore, there are no "true" transgendered students in high school...period.

Men, by nature, are stronger athletes. Sure, there are the exceptions of women that could compete in men's athletics, but they are few and far between - and those are handled on a case by case basis, usually with support from the team and the community. However, an average male athlete could easily compete in the girls sport, and usually excel primarily due to genetics. These are facts.

Therefore, even if the boy dresses like a girl, takes on a girl's name, etc...they still have the biology of a male, and should not be allowed to participate in girls sports in my opinion. After the East Germany scandal, the Olympics has been struggling with how to measure and enforce the levels of testosterone in women athletes, to combat this unfair advantage. If a transgendered athlete is allowed to participate, how to you make sure "she" does not have a competitive advantage, when elevated levels of testosterone occurs naturally in "her" body?

Don't even get me started about the facilities...that's just plain nuts.

Its actually quite easy. Allow people to only play with their real gender that they were born with. Period. End of story. It is utterly ridiculous to completely upset the apple cart for freaks.think you are a girl? Great. Have a seat in the stands and watch. Need to go to the bathroom?, fine go to your real bathroom. NO ACCOMMODATION....

Back to top Go down

Post by John Galt 01/05/13, 12:11 pm

The schools and the state are broke. This should kill off school sports (at least girls sports) in California which will save the state money that they can then apply to free tuition for illeagle aliens. In the future it won't be nearly as important for the US to control the southern border as it will be the eastern border of California.

John Galt
John Galt
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarchy 01/05/13, 02:43 pm

10sDad wrote:News Flash: David Beckham just announced he feels like a 10 year old girl, and will be playing for Liverpool in the LHGCL qualifying tournament later this summer. lol!

Shouldn't this be Suarez... He's the one biting other kids on the playground!

Anarchy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by upper95 01/05/13, 03:19 pm

John Galt wrote: In the future it won't be nearly as important for the US to control the southern border as it will be the eastern border of California.

Astute observation, even in jest. The ultimate in leftist tyranny is to keep people who don't agree with the progressive/socialist agenda from leaving, e.g. East Berlin.

Back to the issue... maybe individuals should be divided based on estrogen and testosterone levels and not physical attributes or chromosomes. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by upper95 on 01/05/13, 03:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : extend)

upper95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Packrabbit 01/05/13, 07:28 pm

John Galt wrote:The schools and the state are broke. This should kill off school sports (at least girls sports) in California which will save the state money that they can then apply to free tuition for illeagle aliens. In the future it won't be nearly as important for the US to control the southern border as it will be the eastern border of California.

Easy Galt, its best to stay away from the immigration debate and stick with California and its gender issue. Your immigration facts are as good as your spelling.

Section I: The author of this post's above attempts at humor should be viewed and/or criticized for its entertainment value only. Hopefully, no one's feelings or facts were injured during the production of this post.
Section II: The author does not claim to speak intelligently or with authority about ANY posted topic. The author further acknowledges that any information presented is an opinion most likely based on incomplete observations and should not, in form or fashion, be treated as NEWS or FACTS of any type. All information should be questioned, ridiculed and/or discarded, as deemed appropiate by the individual reader
Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by John Galt 02/05/13, 10:42 am

Thanks for the critique. I don't see however that my spelling is any worse than your comprehension.
John Galt
John Galt
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Packrabbit 02/05/13, 05:06 pm

John Galt wrote:Thanks for the critique. I don't see however that my spelling is any worse than your comprehension.

You're probably right... sorry for the snappy comeback... I've been a little sensitive lately, think my estrogen and chromosomes levels have been out of whack lately. Embarassed
Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 14/08/13, 10:29 am

Looks like this was signed into CA law:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/california-law-let-transgender-student-athletes-choose-compete-101139096.html
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/08/13, 10:48 am

soccerdad1969 wrote:Looks like this was signed into CA law:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/california-law-let-transgender-student-athletes-choose-compete-101139096.html
more liberal nonsense from Kalifornia, God Bless Texas...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next