North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

04G PrimeTime Sports Summer Invitational Team List - Registration Extended - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

04G PrimeTime Sports Summer Invitational Team List - Registration Extended

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

04G PrimeTime Sports Summer Invitational Team List - Registration Extended - Page 2 Empty Re: 04G PrimeTime Sports Summer Invitational Team List - Registration Extended

Post by soccerallday17 03/06/13, 02:20 pm

Ps - how does the Deleon girls feel about ur dd taking time from the 2-3 paying parents on his team. I believe there will always be parents mad there are guest players,but if coaches don't want my dd he wouldn't call and ask for guess playing at times

soccerallday17
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

04G PrimeTime Sports Summer Invitational Team List - Registration Extended - Page 2 Empty Re: 04G PrimeTime Sports Summer Invitational Team List - Registration Extended

Post by Nocrying 03/06/13, 02:30 pm

soccerallday17 wrote:Ps - how does the Deleon girls feel about ur dd taking time from the 2-3 paying parents on his team. I believe there will always be parents mad there are guest players,but if coaches don't want my dd he wouldn't call and ask for guess playing at times

its all about having a backbone. coaches are employees. both sides forget that sometimes. Im in this for my daughter's sake, not other people. Trust me, Ive been on both sides of the coin. But its part of the game.

Never had a problem with 1-2 guest players coming on to help our team. But you have to question the coach once he is bring a whole new team in for tournaments or important league games. I also don't agree if a coach brings in a player(s) to be his best player(s) on the field. I think the team would benefit by just practicing all weekend instead of competing in tournaments where your best 2-3 players are your guest players!!! Just don't make sense to me.
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerallday17 03/06/13, 02:35 pm

This is true coaches are employees, and they need to produce a produce aka a player. I have a problem with a coach bringing in more than 2 guest layers as well. It should say something.

Just curious, since ur dd doesn't play w Deleon fully, how many girls other than his dd does he have full time?since he uses Scott and Rosales girls. Does he at least have a core group? 3-5 girls?

soccerallday17
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 03/06/13, 02:47 pm

soccerallday17 wrote:This is true coaches are employees, and they need to produce a produce aka a player. I have a problem with a coach bringing in more than 2 guest layers as well. It should say something.

Just curious, since ur dd doesn't play w Deleon fully, how many girls other than his dd does he have full time?since he uses Scott and Rosales girls. Does he at least have a core group? 3-5 girls?

Im not here to defend Deleon. Im kinda familiar with Rosales' team and I don't believe that Ive seen any of his girls with him. Ive never seen Scott's team. All I know is that Deleon lost most of his core girls about a year ago and has re-built a respectable team. He has those girls doing some pretty good things in a year's time. That's more then what I can say for a certain coach Wink that has been working with a bunch of girls and has not developed them one bit. Shame-Shame. Sometimes, a coach has to respect the game and himself and admit that he cannot help a player and let her go and try to find someone else. But the love for the $$$$ is greater...
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom78 03/06/13, 03:55 pm

I would like to thank No Crying for stepping in and helping Deleon. My own DD was the keeper for Deleon for the past year. He was always loyal to us and we trust him as a coach. Our dd decided at the end of the spring that she wanted to try other sports. Deleon was unfortunately left high and dry. So, No Crying's DD hasn't actually taken anything from anyone. She is a great little keeper who I'm relieved to know is in goal for Deleon at least temporarily. I'm no longer affiliated with the Texans, but as far as my personal experience, Deleon has been a good coach. If my dd ever decides to step on the pitch again, I will give Deleon a call first.

soccermom78
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerallday17 03/06/13, 03:59 pm

Got you, sounds good. So what happened to the tournament when all the guess players from sting and other teams got In trouble for the roster problem in the tournaments?
Not really developing players there. More like bringing guess payers together to play... Not sure how that is considered developing. But respectable to make a team back from nothing IF he lost all those girls he used to have....which there is a reason for that too, just looking from the surface.

I agree with the development. If I don't see my dd get better after awhile,I would pull her off too. Maybe if the girls are staying with team and continue to stay w coach. then coach actually is doing something right. And iS developing them well. Just some people may be blind to what is being done w the girls.

soccerallday17
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Goaldad65 03/06/13, 10:52 pm

Cleansheets wrote:
Nocrying wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:
soccerallday17 wrote:Going to be a good tournament
Hear there will be a lot of guest players for a certain team.... rAsE 05 will probably win the tournament

soccermom004 wrote:What team are you talking about Soccerallday? Possibly LFS Blk and white?
I wonder if we will get a glimpse of the Sting East Chacon/Piper super team rumored to be merging for fall season?

Boyles is the Sting East playing. No, guess players there. Be ready! Finally going to play with the big girls.

I heard FC Dallas East/LA have special order jerseys coming.
I did not see Boyles any where in any of the 11v11 brackets.

Goaldad65
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Goaldad65 03/06/13, 10:57 pm

Wow, don't get on here often, but love to see how way off base people get. Sting East team, although a small mix of players, will not be anywhere near the proposed merge team. This will be their first venture at 11v11. so, should be interesting. Hope they do well.

Goaldad65
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Goaldad65 03/06/13, 11:00 pm

Nocrying wrote:
soccerallday17 wrote:They aren't in 9v9 bracket. Maybe there are some playing with DeLeon.... Smile

Mine will be with Deleon. And as far as for the Dewit team, heard he has a mix of LA/Sting/DT players.

Goaldad65
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/06/13, 11:01 pm

Goaldad65 wrote:Wow, don't get on here often, but love to see how way off base people get. Sting East team, although a small mix of players, will not be anywhere near the proposed merge team. This will be their first venture at 11v11. so, should be interesting. Hope they do well.
I wish they would. This would be perfect opportunity to see how well the integration dynamics would work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/06/13, 11:04 pm

Goaldad65 wrote:Wow, don't get on here often, but love to see how way off base people get. Sting East team, although a small mix of players, will not be anywhere near the proposed merge team. This will be their first venture at 11v11. so, should be interesting. Hope they do well.
I don't know who you are referring to as being way off base especially about the Chacon Piper merger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/06/13, 11:09 pm

Cleansheets wrote:
I wish they would. This would be perfect opportunity to see how well the integration dynamics would work.

Cleansheets wrote:
I don't know who you are referring to as being way off base especially about the Chacon Piper merger.
Although it most likely will not be the full combined teams, like I said it would be nice to see just how this thing is going to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goaldad65 03/06/13, 11:16 pm

No crying, not sure why you feel the need to stir up things with Dewitt, but he does have a good core group of girls that have improved greatly in the past year. My daughter has been playing with them over that time. The problem, at no fault of Dewitt is that he continues to get players whose parents won't commit(Like hmmm anyone you know?), which leaves him to fill out his team with semi permanent guest players. So, no players are losing playing time to guest players as you insinuate, and those core players parents are some of the nicest people you will ever want to know. So, just let it go...LOL

Goaldad65
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Goaldad65 03/06/13, 11:26 pm

Cleansheets wrote:
It was more meant towards the tournament, than the merger. Tournament will be a combo of 3 teams and some players will be playing in positions they will not likely be playing once the teams truly merge. True merge will likely happen in the Fall.

Goaldad65
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/06/13, 11:33 pm

Goaldad65 wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:
It was more meant towards the tournament, than the merger. Tournament will be a combo of 3 teams and some players will be playing in positions they will not likely be playing once the teams truly merge. True merge will likely happen in the Fall.
Who's the third team?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 04/06/13, 04:20 pm

Goaldad65 wrote:No crying, not sure why you feel the need to stir up things with Dewitt, but he does have a good core group of girls that have improved greatly in the past year. My daughter has been playing with them over that time. The problem, at no fault of Dewitt is that he continues to get players whose parents won't commit(Like hmmm anyone you know?), which leaves him to fill out his team with semi permanent guest players. So, no players are losing playing time to guest players as you insinuate, and those core players parents are some of the nicest people you will ever want to know. So, just let it go...LOL

I just don't like Dewit as a person. We weren't around to see him in action as a coach. He does have a good core of girls and then also has some committed girls that still need a lot of work. He does have a good team when he brings in 3-5 good players and adds them to a good core. That keeps the lesser skilled kids off the field. Having a competitive DD going to help him out, its hard to consider join him when you can see the writing on the wall. Im sure that's a reason why yall might not have committed already. Let me also say, this problem is not only with his team. This is a concern with a lot of soccer teams everywhere.

He will deny it, but I find it very weird that he needs to have at least 3 different aliases on this forum!? He has been reprimanded by FCD for being on the forum and putting my information out there. I could care less about my safety, Im grown man, I can take care of myself. But it also puts my DD in jeopardy. Next time you have time to sharpen your detective skills, look up gobigorgohome and soccerallday17 and coach10, look at the questions. He doesn't even bother to change them up. That's bordering on sick.
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerallday17 04/06/13, 04:36 pm

Ok so now your bringing me into this? I don't know this guy, I wonder how twisted your little brain is nocrying? First you bash multiple coaches, and also start throwing me in ther? Come on. Look guy, this isn't about ur DD or my DD. I at least know to not act like I know soccer all the time. U would think u would be a professional coach w all the insight and knowledge u have.

U are claiming to know things u don't about these sting teams and Liverpool and Texans, solar, FCad, bumble bees, tulips, and any other team that people will listen to u about.

U have a parent of the team come on here and u still have to go at it. Like GoalDad said, just let it go...... Uve got a mental problem or something or maybe just no life, cause u love to claim u know the world.

Back to the tournament now....... U said ur dd is guessing once again with a team, so good luck. Too bad u can't find a home,.... Maybe that's bc u keep dogging every coach ur daughter Has come I contact with....

Like Ron Burgundy says, "Stay Classy"

soccerallday17
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 04/06/13, 04:50 pm

soccerallday17 wrote:Ok so now your bringing me into this? I don't know this guy, I wonder how twisted your little brain is nocrying? First you bash multiple coaches, and also start throwing me in ther? Come on. Look guy, this isn't about ur DD or my DD. I at least know to not act like I know soccer all the time. U would think u would be a professional coach w all the insight and knowledge u have.

U are claiming to know things u don't about these sting teams and Liverpool and Texans, solar, FCad, bumble bees, tulips, and any other team that people will listen to u about.

U have a parent of the team come on here and u still have to go at it. Like GoalDad said, just let it go...... Uve got a mental problem or something or maybe just no life, cause u love to claim u know the world.

Back to the tournament now....... U said ur dd is guessing once again with a team, so good luck. Too bad u can't find a home,.... Maybe that's bc u keep dogging every coach ur daughter Has come I contact with....

ok Jamie
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerallday17 04/06/13, 05:05 pm

Haha this guy. Making himself believe things. I am whoever u want me to be..... Keep imagination going. But can promise I'm not a coach...

soccerallday17
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 04/06/13, 05:11 pm

soccerallday17 wrote:Haha this guy. Making himself believe things. I am whoever u want me to be..... Keep imagination going. But can promise I'm not a coach...

that's exactly what Ive been on here telling everyone that will read my posts.! Thanks.

change the subject please.

I heard that we(Deleon) will be sporting the same # for the tourney as a sign of unity.
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 04/06/13, 06:19 pm

Nocrying wrote:
soccerallday17 wrote:Ok so now your bringing me into this? I don't know this guy, I wonder how twisted your little brain is nocrying? First you bash multiple coaches, and also start throwing me in ther? Come on. Look guy, this isn't about ur DD or my DD. I at least know to not act like I know soccer all the time. U would think u would be a professional coach w all the insight and knowledge u have.

ok Jamie

i'm Jamie .... Anybody else want to be Jamie?
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/06/13, 06:24 pm

PDub wrote:
Nocrying wrote:

ok Jamie

No, you're not Jamie, I'm Jamie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 04/06/13, 07:35 pm

Cleansheets wrote:
PDub wrote:
Nocrying wrote:

ok Jamie

No, you're not Jamie, I'm Jamie.

FOOLS!!!! I've been Jamie all along!!!!! This is the newest in reality forum shows!!! cheers cheers
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Get the Record Straight 05/06/13, 08:13 pm

I just became Jamie so Get the Record Straight!!! LOL Lets just keep it clean boys and girls. Just the soccer facts not soccer gossip! If you need that in your life stick to soaps "Days of our lifes" is still running Smile

Get the Record Straight
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/06/13, 08:16 pm

Get the Record Straight wrote:I just became Jamie so Get the Record Straight!!! LOL Lets just keep it clean boys and girls. Just the soccer facts not soccer gossip! If you need that in your life stick to soaps "Days of our lifes" is still running Smile
At last, the voice of reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/06/13, 08:21 pm

I would think with username like that you should have the dish on all things soccer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next