North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

9/14-15 Scores Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

9/14-15 Scores

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

9/14-15 Scores Empty 9/14-15 Scores

Post by Guest 14/09/13, 01:44 pm

Post 'em
-----------------------------
9/14
LP Redknapp 4
Rush (Deleon) 0

LP Carragher 3
FC Premier 0

Back to top Go down

9/14-15 Scores Empty Re: 9/14-15 Scores

Post by playon7 14/09/13, 05:44 pm

Sting North Angell - 4

FC Mutiny - 0

playon7
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/09/13, 06:07 pm

DTS 5......mustangs...zilch 0

Back to top Go down

Post by WestsideSoccer 14/09/13, 06:24 pm

LP Owen 2  Kicks 1

LP Owen 1 TX Lighting 0

WestsideSoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer003 14/09/13, 06:39 pm

Gunners 1 - DTN 0

Soccer003
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by allin 14/09/13, 06:47 pm

Sting Goodman vs Rush DeLeon: 5-0

Sting Goodman vs SRFC: 1-0

allin
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekicks04 14/09/13, 10:11 pm

allin wrote:Sting Goodman vs Rush DeLeon: 5-0

Sting Goodman vs SRFC: 1-0
Actually it was Sting Goodman vs Rush DeLeon 6-0
Shekicks04
Shekicks04
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MrRogers 14/09/13, 11:21 pm

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:DTS 5......mustangs...zilch 0
DTS parent with the "F" word on his shirt at a kids sporting event - 1

Everyone else - 0

Mislead much? Or maybe you are just full of "S" word.

Word was not spelled out as you imply and was a Mayweather fight shirt.

DTS - 1
Sting - 0

MrRogers
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 14/09/13, 11:29 pm

MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:

Everyone else - 0

DTS -  1
Sting - 0
Oh, sorry to mislead. It was in huge letters "Don't FU*K with". I couldnt read the rest because it was under your gut. You're right, very classy around a bunch of 9 year olds. Sad part is, you never thought twice about it.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MrRogers 14/09/13, 11:35 pm

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:

Everyone else - 0

DTS -  1
Sting - 0
Oh, sorry to mislead.  It was in huge letters "Don't FU*K with". I couldnt read the rest because it was under your gut.  You're right, very classy around a bunch of 9 year olds.  Sad part is, you never thought twice about it.  
Sorry not my shirt but keep pretending you know what you are talking about while crying about a t shirt. Perhaps next time you should cry about it to a field marshal if it bothered you so much.

MrRogers
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 14/09/13, 11:41 pm

MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:

Everyone else - 0

DTS -  1
Sting - 0
Oh, sorry to mislead.  It was in huge letters "Don't FU*K with". I couldnt read the rest because it was under your gut.  You're right, very classy around a bunch of 9 year olds.  Sad part is, you never thought twice about it.  
Sorry not my shirt but keep pretending you know what you are talking about while crying about a t shirt. Perhaps next time you should cry about it to a field marshal if it bothered you so much.
That's cool, not your shirt, but you clearly didn't have a problem with it or your DD reading it. Not surprising with that crew. Not an ounce of class between the bunch, nor a full set of teeth.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MrRogers 14/09/13, 11:52 pm

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:

Everyone else - 0

DTS -  1
Sting - 0
That's cool, not your shirt, but you clearly didn't have a problem with it or your DD reading it.  Not surprising with that crew.  Not an ounce of class between the bunch, nor a full set of teeth.  
LOL... What are you talking about? You're nuts.

MrRogers
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 15/09/13, 12:00 am

MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:DTS parent with the "F" word on his shirt at a kids sporting event - 1

Everyone else - 0

DTS -  1
Sting - 0
That's cool, not your shirt, but you clearly didn't have a problem with it or your DD reading it.  Not surprising with that crew.  Not an ounce of class between the bunch, nor a full set of teeth.  
What part are you confused about? I think I was pretty clear.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MrRogers 15/09/13, 12:09 am

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:Mislead much? Or maybe you are just full of "S" word.

DTS -  1
Sting - 0
What part are you confused about?  I think I was pretty clear.
Ok. Anyhow sting played well. I hope the DD who fell on her wrist, the same one DTS classless parents scrambled to put ice in a zip lock bag for and take over to Sting coach and player, is ok.

MrRogers
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 15/09/13, 12:19 am

MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:Oh, sorry to mislead.  It was in huge letters "Don't FU*K with". I couldnt read the rest because it was under your gut.  You're right, very classy around a bunch of 9 year olds.  Sad part is, you never thought twice about it.  
Ok. Anyhow sting played well. I hope the DD who fell on her wrist, the same one DTS classless parents scrambled to put ice in a zip lock bag for and take over to Sting coach and player, is ok.
Again, what part are you confused about?   If I'm wrong about what I saw, please correct me. Thank you for your concern.

Last edited by Soccer Po Boy on 15/09/13, 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by ballboy 15/09/13, 12:23 am

Guess she should've read the shirt. lol! 

ballboy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MrRogers 15/09/13, 12:54 am

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:Sorry not my shirt but keep pretending you know what you are talking about while crying about a t shirt. Perhaps next time you should cry about it to a field marshal if it bothered you so much.
Again, what part are you confused about?   If I'm wrong about what I saw, please correct me.  Thank you for your concern.
Ok. Shirt was actually F **k not FU*k. I actually didn't notice until after game as I was there to watch my kid play soccer not be a sideline monitor. Also my kid didn't notice as she and friends were there playing soccer afterwards being too busy trying to figure out who was going with who after the game and if they could get a snow cone.

Finally I don't know of any parent on the team that doesn't have all of their teeth. Perhaps you were referring to the kids as they are U10 and all missing some I'm sure.

MrRogers
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 15/09/13, 12:58 am

MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:That's cool, not your shirt, but you clearly didn't have a problem with it or your DD reading it.  Not surprising with that crew.  Not an ounce of class between the bunch, nor a full set of teeth.  
Again, what part are you confused about?   If I'm wrong about what I saw, please correct me.  Thank you for your concern.
Ok. Shirt was actually F **k not FU*k. I actually didn't notice until after game as I was there to watch my kid play soccer not be a sideline monitor. Also my kid didn't notice as she and friends were there playing soccer afterwards being too busy trying to figure out who was going with who after the game and if they could get a snow cone.

Finally I don't know of any parent on the team that doesn't have all of their teeth. Perhaps you were referring to the kids as they are U10 and all missing some I'm sure.
Spin it however you want. The shirt read exactly like I wrote it. And like I said, the sad part is you didn't think twice about it.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MrRogers 15/09/13, 01:08 am

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:LOL... What are you talking about? You're nuts.

Spin it however you want.  The shirt read exactly like I wrote it.  And like I said, the sad part is you didn't think twice about it.
Yea... Very sad. Let me pause for a moment to consider my woefully insufficient character. Next time I see a bad word insinuated on a  shirt in public by someone who may or may not be saved I'll be sure to throw a few Bibles at them after yanking my kid off of the field mid-game.

I appreciate you bringing all of this to my attention.

MrRogers
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 15/09/13, 01:14 am

MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:What part are you confused about?  I think I was pretty clear.

Spin it however you want.  The shirt read exactly like I wrote it.  And like I said, the sad part is you didn't think twice about it.
Yea... Very sad. Let me pause for a moment to consider my woefully insufficient character. Next time I see a bad word insinuated on a  shirt in public by someone who might not be saved I'll be sure to throw a few Bibles at them after yanking my kid off of the field mid-game.

Has nothing to do with a bible, it just has to do with RESPECT, or lack thereof for yourself or the others around you, especially at an event that said moron knew would be swarming with children.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MrRogers 15/09/13, 01:22 am

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:Ok. Anyhow sting played well. I hope the DD who fell on her wrist, the same one DTS classless parents scrambled to put ice in a zip lock bag for and take over to Sting coach and player, is ok.

Yea... Very sad. Let me pause for a moment to consider my woefully insufficient character. Next time I see a bad word insinuated on a  shirt in public by someone who might not be saved I'll be sure to throw a few Bibles at them after yanking my kid off of the field mid-game.

Has nothing to do with a bible, it just has to do with RESPECT, or lack thereof for yourself or the others around you, especially at an event that said moron knew would be swarming with children.  
Right because your kid has never heard that word on tv, a movie, or equally censored on Kiss FM.

I'm sorry you were offended. Perhaps next time have the courage to set them straight in person as opposed to coming online and showing RESPECT by attacking an entire team of parents with insults.

MrRogers
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 15/09/13, 01:29 am

MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:Again, what part are you confused about?   If I'm wrong about what I saw, please correct me.  Thank you for your concern.

Right because your kid has never heard that word on tv, a movie, or equally censored on Kiss FM.

I'm sorry you were offended. Perhaps next time have the courage to set them straight in person as opposed to coming online and showing RESPECT by attacking an entire team of parents with insults.
I guess we raise our kids two different ways. Good luck
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by EyeSnapPhotos 15/09/13, 01:33 am

24 posts, 21 about a t-shirt. Can you all start a t-shirt thread so we can get the scores like the post was about.
EyeSnapPhotos
EyeSnapPhotos
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby427 15/09/13, 01:36 am

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:Ok. Shirt was actually F **k not FU*k. I actually didn't notice until after game as I was there to watch my kid play soccer not be a sideline monitor. Also my kid didn't notice as she and friends were there playing soccer afterwards being too busy trying to figure out who was going with who after the game and if they could get a snow cone.

I guess we raise our kids two different ways.  Good luck
Right, so Po Boy goes to a game and get's offended and disrespected by a parent who does nothing to him other than wear a shirt with a partially censored bad word that he comes online and disrespects an entire team of parents by DIRECTLY attacking them with insults then finishes up with how much of a better parent he is.

Typical and Brilliant at the same time.

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 15/09/13, 01:38 am

Shelby427 wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
MrRogers wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:Spin it however you want.  The shirt read exactly like I wrote it.  And like I said, the sad part is you didn't think twice about it.

I guess we raise our kids two different ways.  Good luck
Right, so Po Boy goes to a game and get's offended and disrespected by a parent who does nothing to him other than wear a shirt with a partially censored bad word that he comes online and disrespects an entire team of parents by DIRECTLY attacking them with insults then finishes up with how much of a better parent he is.

Typical and Brilliant at the same time.
I approve this message
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next