North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

U10G - AFC Fall Challenge with Team List - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

U10G - AFC Fall Challenge with Team List

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

U10G - AFC Fall Challenge with Team List - Page 3 Empty Re: U10G - AFC Fall Challenge with Team List

Post by go99 08/11/13, 04:59 pm

hey now be nice to Ayza. He is our biggest fan in the boys. He doesn't believe little weak girls should be out on a soccer field with big strong boys. They might trip in their high heel cleats and chip a nail or something.

go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

U10G - AFC Fall Challenge with Team List - Page 3 Empty Re: U10G - AFC Fall Challenge with Team List

Post by MustangGT 08/11/13, 05:04 pm

ayZa wrote:I don't know what you all do, but the LP girls RASE are creating a storm in the 04 boys forum. They say that they don't have competion over here, so they are going to play against the boys instead. They said that they beat number #2 girls team 12-0. Is it that bad?
HAHA you get the hostile crowd tonight.

To answer your question, yes LP RASE beat at the time, the team listed as #2 I think 5+ months ago 11-0. I didn't see the game nor do I know who was playing from LFS (wasn't even LFS yet if I remember correctly).

LFS is now #4 on the list, although to be fair the games have been very close with the top 4 teams. LP RASE is certainly in my opinion the top girls team but are they 12-0 better than DT Scott or DT South today? I seriously doubt it. Probably more like 6-1 or 4-0. Not sure when or if we will get to find out though.

And yes, LP RASE parents have been raising hell over in boys forum arguing about boys coaches dodging competition ect. If academy teams could play up against U11 girls it wouldn't even be an issue but they can't and LP RASE would probably only get 2-3 semi competitive games out of the top girls teams.

Still I don't like the idea of my son having to play girls in a physical contact sport because no matter what, I teach my boys to treat young women differently and I don't expect them to turn that on and off just because they are on the pitch. Anyhow, none of this will matter in a few months.

MustangGT
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 08/11/13, 05:40 pm

Wonder what RASE will do next summer. Qualify for D3 or split up and have some girls play up with 03s or play with the 04s.
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 08/11/13, 05:45 pm

play 04's as far as I know. A solid group of parents so the core at least will stay together. But hey if anyone wants to donate a D1 spot in the 03's that would be interesting
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 08/11/13, 06:51 pm

Are their any girls that stand out above the rest ala SRSA? Understand that you may not be able to answer that on here.
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ayZa 08/11/13, 08:06 pm

go99 wrote:hey now be nice to Ayza.  He is our biggest fan in the boys.  He doesn't believe little weak girls should be out on a soccer field with big strong boys.  They might trip in their high heel cleats and chip a nail or something.
Now, now, don't put words in my mouth. You have to admit that biology wise the boys are at disadvantage here. The girls are taller, and run faster at this age. Wait for a couple more years then I won't complain. I mean why do you think they don't let 10 yrs old kid play in U9 group?

ayZa
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ayZa 08/11/13, 08:15 pm

MustangGT wrote:
ayZa wrote:I don't know what you all do, but the LP girls RASE are creating a storm in the 04 boys forum. They say that they don't have competion over here, so they are going to play against the boys instead. They said that they beat number #2 girls team 12-0. Is it that bad?
HAHA you get the hostile crowd tonight.

To answer your question, yes LP RASE beat at the time, the team listed as #2 I think 5+ months ago 11-0. I didn't see the game nor do I know who was playing from LFS (wasn't even LFS yet if I remember correctly).

LFS is now #4 on the list, although to be fair the games have been very close with the top 4 teams. LP RASE is certainly in my opinion the top girls team but are they 12-0 better than DT Scott or DT South today? I seriously doubt it. Probably more like 6-1 or 4-0. Not sure when or if we will get to find out though.

And yes, LP RASE parents have been raising hell over in boys forum arguing about boys coaches dodging competition ect. If academy teams could play up against U11 girls it wouldn't even be an issue but they can't and LP RASE would probably only get 2-3 semi competitive games out of the top girls teams.

Still I don't like the idea of my son having to play girls in a physical contact sport because no matter what, I teach my boys to treat young women differently and I don't expect them to turn that on and off just because they are on the pitch. Anyhow, none of this will matter in a few months.
Oh, so it is true that the LP RASE girls don't have competion over here. What happened? Did they steal all your players? Well, don't worry in a couple of years things will be different. Ego can kill a good team. I 've heard and seen so many dominant teams broken up over the years for the dumbest reasons.

ayZa
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 08/11/13, 08:21 pm

ayZa wrote:
go99 wrote:hey now be nice to Ayza.  He is our biggest fan in the boys.  He doesn't believe little weak girls should be out on a soccer field with big strong boys.  They might trip in their high heel cleats and chip a nail or something.
Now, now, don't put words in my mouth. You have to admit that biology wise the boys are at disadvantage here. The girls are taller, and run faster at this age. Wait for a couple more years then I won't complain. I mean why do you think they don't let 10 yrs old kid play in U9 group?
Wrong again.  We are a very fast team and have been unable to run any of the boys teams.  Size wise we maybe bigger but no question the boys are faster.  It is the reason we play boys.  Their speed and ability to pressure the ball

But which is it? you can't play both side of the ball. Either the girls are too strong so shouldn't play boys (if thats the case SR should play the girls league) or the boys are stronger and have nothing to gain by beating girls. On the boy message board you suggest the latter on here you suggest the first. scratch 
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangGT 08/11/13, 09:34 pm

go99 wrote:
ayZa wrote:
Wrong again.  We are a very fast team and have been unable to run any of the boys teams.  Size wise we maybe bigger but no question the boys are faster.  It is the reason we play boys.  Their speed and ability to pressure the ball

But which is it? you can't play both side of the ball.  Either the girls are too strong so shouldn't play boys (if thats the case SR should play the girls league) or the boys are stronger and have nothing to gain by beating girls.  On the boy message board you suggest the latter on here you suggest the first. scratch 
At a certain age, boys should not be put in a position where they have to physically play aggressive versus girls. I am not sure what that age is exactly, but U10 is certainly borderline if not there. Not because the girls can't handle it, but simply because young boys should be taught to respect young girls and that includes physically.

MustangGT
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 09/11/13, 12:24 am

I was under the impression that you should respect everyone. So not sure what type of soccer your bb is playing that can't be played against girls. What I have found is it is usually a convenient excuse for dads who's egos can't take a loss to girls. Then it's "oh my boy was taught to respect girls". see it on the sidelines all the time. Hey don't take it easy or play her tough or if they want to play with boys then give it too them. And I see a boy that is going as hard as he possibly can, he is just facing a girl who is better than he is. My BB was taught to respect everyone but he understands the rules and nature of competition. He has no intentions of going onto the field and lose against a boy or a girl. So if a boy is willing to go out on the field and lose to a girl out of misguided respect then he really doesn't have what it takes for competitive sports anyway. Competitive athletes compete no matter what. Excuses are for the rest of us.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarchy 09/11/13, 12:50 am

go99 wrote:I was under the impression that you should respect everyone.  So not sure what type of soccer your bb is playing that can't be played against girls.  What I have found is it is usually a convenient excuse for dads who's egos can't take a loss to girls.  Then it's "oh my boy was taught to respect girls".  see it on the sidelines all the time.  Hey don't take it easy or play her tough or if they want to play with boys then give it too them.  And I see a boy that is going as hard as he possibly can, he is just facing a girl who is better than he is.  My BB was taught to respect everyone but he understands the rules and nature of competition.  He has no intentions of going onto the field and lose against a boy or a girl.  So if a boy is willing to go out on the field and lose to a girl out of misguided respect then he really doesn't have what it takes for competitive sports anyway.  Competitive athletes compete no matter what.  Excuses are for the rest of us.

I think girls get an unfair advantage with playing against boy teams. I have played for 40 years and facing a female even today, you just dont play them the same way you play a male. You dont want to be the guy that took the girl out on a 50/50 ball and she leaves the field hurt. I always taught my son to go easier on his sister when they played in the back yard, he was also a year older, but he knew he couldnt hurt his sister. There was a balanced approach that he learned and I am sure if he had to face girls in a game that mentality would kick in. It didnt make either of them a weaker player and both went on to play D1 college ball.

Keep the girls with the girls, boys with the boys, and maybe somebody can set up a coed academy league for those boys that want to play with the girls. No boy team should ever have to play an all girl team in my opinion.

Anarchy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 09/11/13, 01:19 am

I am a little surprised that with that unfair advantadge the girls have why don't they win more?  Again excuses by those that lack the skill to win.  Oh we lost because we didn't want to hurt the girls.  If you win it's because you are good enough and if you lose it's because you weren't.  I can readily say that no matter what I do and long as I play within the rules of the game of soccer there are women who could flat out make me look silly in soccer.  And no matter how much you feel you need to hold back, there are women who would do the same to you because they are just better

Last edited by go99 on 09/11/13, 01:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : that was just rude)
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by ayZa 09/11/13, 08:15 am

Anarchy wrote:
go99 wrote:I was under the impression that you should respect everyone.  So not sure what type of soccer your bb is playing that can't be played against girls.  What I have found is it is usually a convenient excuse for dads who's egos can't take a loss to girls.  Then it's "oh my boy was taught to respect girls".  see it on the sidelines all the time.  Hey don't take it easy or play her tough or if they want to play with boys then give it too them.  And I see a boy that is going as hard as he possibly can, he is just facing a girl who is better than he is.  My BB was taught to respect everyone but he understands the rules and nature of competition.  He has no intentions of going onto the field and lose against a boy or a girl.  So if a boy is willing to go out on the field and lose to a girl out of misguided respect then he really doesn't have what it takes for competitive sports anyway.  Competitive athletes compete no matter what.  Excuses are for the rest of us.
I think girls get an unfair advantage with playing against boy teams. I have played for 40 years and facing a female even today, you just dont play them the same way you play a male. You dont want to be the guy that took the girl out on a 50/50 ball and she leaves the field hurt. I always taught my son to go easier on his sister when they played in the back yard, he was also a year older, but he knew he couldnt hurt his sister. There was a balanced approach that he learned and I am sure if he had to face girls in a game that mentality would kick in. It didnt make either of them a weaker player and both went on to play D1 college ball.

Keep the girls with the girls, boys with the boys, and maybe somebody can set up a coed academy league for those boys that want to play with the girls. No boy team should ever have to play an all girl team in my opinion.
Oh, and another advantage, the ref will give the call for the girl because she is a "girl".

ayZa
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ayZa 09/11/13, 08:30 am

go99 wrote:
ayZa wrote:

But which is it? you can't play both side of the ball.  Either the girls are too strong so shouldn't play boys (if thats the case SR should play the girls league) or the boys are stronger and have nothing to gain by beating girls.  On the boy message board you suggest the latter on here you suggest the first. scratch 
Gain nothing when winning against the girls (Gall, SR,....etc), but lose everything when losing against the girls (DT Rosales, Solar Tarrant...etc).

Rosales team has been making fun off because they lost to the girls, but Gall, SR won against the girls, nobody really cares. Why, because it is expected of them.

Rosales is a smaller size team. The SR, and Gall are bigger, and more athletic.

If you have time to go see the games, you will notice that LP RASE girls can only beat a smaller boys team.

ayZa
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangGT 09/11/13, 08:33 am

go99 wrote:  I am a little surprised that with that unfair advantadge the girls have why don't they win more?  Again excuses by those that lack the skill to win.  Oh we lost because we didn't want to hurt the girls.  If you win it's because you are good enough and if you lose it's because you weren't.  I can readily say that no matter what I do and long as I play within the rules of the game of soccer there are women who could flat out make me look silly in soccer.  And no matter how much you feel you need to hold back, there are women who would do the same to you because they are just better
Welcome to the real world Go.

Boys are expected to beat girls in any physical sport with contact because boys are faster and stronger period.

If a girls team wins, it will clearly be because they are better skilled. No one will say "They won because they are girls".

The girls have nothing to lose and everything to gain. This is not the same for boys.

If the boys win, it will be "because they are boys". In fact, parents on a team like yours will say "They are not as skilled, just more physical and athletic as expected because they are boys" which will be YOUR excuse.

The boys have nothing to gain. If they lose the girls were better, and if they win, well they are just boys and are supposed to win.

And don't give me that line of crap about the boys getting a good game to play ect. Maybe it's not the case for RASE, but there are no lack of talented teams to give any of the boys a good game. The don't NEED to play your girls to get good games. They can get the same good games and better versus boys without the above mentioned element.

And yes, your DD's team are among the best soccer players in north Texas including girls And boys. I think we all know this. You have nothing to prove in that area.

And a couple of old farts playing soccer coed is not the same as young men and the expectations on the young men or young boys are completely different as they should be.

MustangGT
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mcik17 09/11/13, 09:21 am

How did an Aces Tourny thread turn into a LP Rase discusion about boys? Start your own thread....jeeesh!
mcik17
mcik17
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/11/13, 09:23 am

ayZa wrote:
Anarchy wrote:

Oh, and another advantage, the ref will give the call for the girl because she is a "girl".
I call BS on that one you Wanker! Go back to the boys forum and stir sh*t. I see you are one of the most hated posters over there, we don't need your boring attempts at being controversial on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangGT 09/11/13, 09:45 am

Master Bates wrote:
ayZa wrote:
Anarchy wrote:

I call BS on that one you Wanker! Go back to the boys forum and stir sh*t. I see you are one of the most hated posters over there, we don't need your boring attempts at being controversial on here.
LOL. Well it has been pretty dead around here.

MustangGT
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 09/11/13, 11:30 am

MustangGT wrote:
go99 wrote:  I am a little surprised that with that unfair advantadge the girls have why don't they win more?  Again excuses by those that lack the skill to win.  Oh we lost because we didn't want to hurt the girls.  If you win it's because you are good enough and if you lose it's because you weren't.  I can readily say that no matter what I do and long as I play within the rules of the game of soccer there are women who could flat out make me look silly in soccer.  And no matter how much you feel you need to hold back, there are women who would do the same to you because they are just better

Boys are expected to beat girls in any physical sport with contact because boys are faster and stronger period.

If a girls team wins, it will clearly be because they are better skilled. No one will say "They won because they are girls".

The girls have nothing to lose and everything to gain. This is not the same for boys.

If the boys win, it will be "because they are boys". In fact, parents on a team like yours will say "They are not as skilled, just more physical and athletic as expected because they are boys" which will be YOUR excuse.

The boys have nothing to gain. If they lose the girls were better, and if they win, well they are just boys and are supposed to win.

And don't give me that line of crap about the boys getting a good game to play ect. Maybe it's not the case for RASE, but there are no lack of talented teams to give any of the boys a good game. The don't NEED to play your girls to get good games. They can get the same good games and better versus boys without the above mentioned element.

And yes, your DD's team are among the best soccer players in north Texas including girls And boys. I think we all know this. You have nothing to prove in that area.

And a couple of old farts playing soccer coed is not the same as young men and the expectations on the young men or young boys are completely different as they should be.

I am in the real world. In the real world the girls get to play against the boys and you guys get to whine about the unfairness of it all and you bb can learn to take his loss just as our girls learn to take theirs. There has never been an excuse of "they are just boys" for a loss. Every team has the same thing to lose and gain. You play to compete and win and that doesn't change by sex. so whine on. Rase isn't the first and won't be the last. And you aren't the first dad worried about his little prince's male ego getting bruised and you won't be the last
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/11/13, 11:42 am

go99 wrote:
MustangGT wrote:

I am in the real world.  In the real world the girls get to play against the boys and you guys get to whine about the unfairness of it all and you bb can learn to take his loss just as our girls learn to take theirs.  There has never been an excuse of "they are just boys" for a loss.  Every team has the same thing to lose and gain.  You play to compete and win and that doesn't change by sex. so whine on.  Rase isn't the first and won't be the last.  And you aren't the first dad worried about his little prince's male ego getting bruised and you won't be the last
sorry GO has you on this one, at this age frankly boys and girls aren't that much different physically and better skill makes a difference. play the game win or lose with no excuses...

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunner9 09/11/13, 12:08 pm

After reading this thread I stopped by the LP Dalglish girls v. Solar Partain boys game. After 5 minutes, it was pretty easy to forget the whole girl/boy dynamic.

What I saw was 22 soccer players playing with skill, passion and full effort. Young athletes competing. Good match.

TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by mcik17 09/11/13, 12:33 pm

Again start your own thread about LP boys vs Girls. Why do you need to hijack this on?
mcik17
mcik17
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by ayZa 09/11/13, 02:16 pm

Master Bates wrote:
ayZa wrote:
Anarchy wrote:

By the way, master-bate, your name said it all!

ayZa
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/11/13, 04:36 pm

ayZa wrote:
Master Bates wrote:
ayZa wrote:
Anarchy wrote:

By the way, master-bate, your name said it all!
It takes one to know one and you certainly are one. I'm sure your friends on the boys forum will be happy to read your informative posts, please go back there and stir the pot with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3