North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

LP RASE / Elite Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

LP RASE / Elite

Go down

LP RASE / Elite Empty LP RASE / Elite

Post by SD69 13/01/14, 11:58 am

A little fodder to liven up the boards during these last slow days of the off-season (and sorry if its already been beat to death).

What happens after RASE jumps back onto the girls side for LHGCL? After qualifying, will the team stay together and potentially dominate the U11's next year, or will they go the SRSA route by playing one or two of their best players up, making '03 Elite better (currently ranked 6th) and also providing better competition for the remaining '04 squad? Any other possibilities?
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

LP RASE / Elite Empty Re: LP RASE / Elite

Post by Guest 13/01/14, 12:51 pm

BWGophers Daily Prediction Sure to Go Wrong...

No inside information, but based on 4+ of trolling these boards and paying attention to threads due to FBR...

I see LP RASE '04 more in the mold of SRSA '01 or FC Dallas Premier '02. Both of those teams were dominant in their age group at U10 leading up to select. Well coached teams chock full of talented players with high soccer IQ, but no players that necessarily stood out head and shoulders above the rest of the team and/or age group.

What set SRSA '03 apart from these teams, was the 2 "superstars", and when those 2 play(ed) with SRSA '03, they show(ed) a level of dominance over everyone else in their age group greater than what SRSA '01/FCD '02/RASE '04 have demonstrated.

My gut tells me that RASE '04 will go into select pretty much in tact, will dominate U11 LHGCL D1 supergroup, and will play up in U12 in any tourneys that they enter.

Back to top Go down

Post by planogirl 13/01/14, 12:56 pm

What kind of player those 2 supperstars? Are they big fast and strong? What position these 2 played?

bwgophers wrote:
What set SRSA '03 apart from these teams, was the 2 "superstars", and when those 2 play(ed) with SRSA '03, they show(ed) a level of dominance over everyone else in their age group greater than what SRSA '01/FCD '02/RASE '04 have demonstrated.

planogirl
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 13/01/14, 02:36 pm

I think RASE will stay together as a group and hopefully for a long time to come. I do agree with BWG on the RASE SRSA thing. But who knows maybe RASE can add a couple more studs going into select. I hear LFS could be having problems leaving a couple available or is "the" player from spirit still a beat? Or how about the C ronaldo of the south? I keep hearing how the coach is just a recruiter. Maybe we need to set the scouts out and get the coach on the recruiting trail  Very Happy How's that for fodder?
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deepblack 13/01/14, 04:32 pm

go99 wrote:I think RASE will stay together as a group and hopefully for a long time to come.  I do agree with BWG on the RASE SRSA thing.  But who knows maybe RASE can add a couple more studs going into select.  I hear LFS could be having problems leaving a couple available or is "the" player from spirit still a beat?  Or how about the C ronaldo of the south?  I keep hearing how the coach is just a recruiter.  Maybe we need to set the scouts out and get the coach on the recruiting trail  Very Happy How's that for fodder?

go you have hit the trifecta: RASE, JK, and the Durty South all referenced in 1 thread, 1 post even  affraid 
deepblack
deepblack
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangGT 13/01/14, 04:50 pm

SRSA continued to play SOME 03s the year going into qualifying. How long can RASE be considered the "Defacto #1" team if they go a full year from playing other top 04 teams?

That is a lifetime in academy. Also, as noted above, SRSA's dominance was partially maintained due to their two super players which made it more difficult for other teams to catch up. This is not the case with RASE. How wide is the gap if at all existing between RASE and LFS, Spirit, or DTS? When will we ever find out?

Who knows these things?

MustangGT
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/01/14, 06:08 pm

MustangGT wrote:SRSA continued to play SOME 03s the year going into qualifying. How long can RASE be considered the "Defacto #1" team if they go a full year from playing other top 04 teams?

That is a lifetime in academy. Also, as noted above, SRSA's dominance was partially maintained due to their two super players which made it more difficult for other teams to catch up. This is not the case with RASE. How wide is the gap if at all existing between RASE and LFS, Spirit, or DTS? When will we ever find out?

Who knows these things?

Apparently all the professional soccer parents on this thread - they know these things... just ask 'em...  Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/01/14, 06:14 pm

MustangGT wrote: When will we ever find out?

Best case... July 18-20, 2014.  Very Happy 
Worst case... Sometime in March/April 2015  Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 13/01/14, 10:00 pm

I am sure RASE will play an 04 tournament right before qualifying. But yes the gap has completely closed because all the girls do at practice is play barbie's and rainbow loom.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by sccrprntsrcrazy 13/01/14, 10:53 pm

MustangGT wrote:SRSA continued to play SOME 03s the year going into qualifying. How long can RASE be considered the "Defacto #1" team if they go a full year from playing other top 04 teams?

Who knows these things?

People might want to go check out there LH statistics before you claim "2" superstars aka "SRSA" carried that team. From what iv'e read over there there playing with the 02's this year. Apparently that team had alot more than the "2" superstars than people believe.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=33370&GroupID=298464&Gender=Girls&Age=11

sccrprntsrcrazy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 13/01/14, 11:22 pm

Yep 62 goals and 4 against. SRSA is definitely slipping. Thanks for confirming for us that the gap has closed between SRSA and the rest of the field. They will be D2 in no time
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by ballboy 14/01/14, 08:33 am

How wide is the gap if at all existing between RASE and LFS, Spirit, or DTS? When will we ever find out?

Who knows these things?[/quote]

Could be a little closer if you combine these teams.  Very Happy 

ballboy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 14/01/14, 11:19 am

Until a team can clearly separate themselves from Dalglish, this talk of "closing the gap" is dumb.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by ballboy 14/01/14, 11:26 am

Soccer Po Boy wrote:Until a team can clearly separate themselves from Dalglish, this talk of "closing the gap" is dumb.

Well said......

ballboy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/01/14, 12:24 pm

sccrprntsrcrazy wrote:

Who knows these things?

People might want to go check out there LH statistics before you claim "2" superstars aka "SRSA" carried that team. From what iv'e read over there there playing with the 02's this year. Apparently that team had alot more than the "2" superstars than people believe.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=33370&GroupID=298464&Gender=Girls&Age=11

I don't know if checking the LHGCL stats is enough to know the story.  I think you will have to look at results against the other top 6 teams: FC Dallas Gold, Sting G, DT South, LP Elite and FC Dallas Premier to see if there has been a change.  SRSA beat the other top teams with scores around 8-0 towards the end of academy.  I don't think they put up scores like that anymore.

I am not saying Solar Chelsea is not dominant, but please don't think that losing a team's two best players wouldn't have an impact.  Barcelona would have at least a small dip if they lost their two best players.

If RASE has a couple of girls leave that are a level above the rest of their very good players then the gap might close some.  

But does it matter?  Isn't it just important that each girl is on a team that best helps her maximize her soccer experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/01/14, 08:16 pm

This discussion is a carbon copy of the one 1 or 2 months ago.
I would get it going in here but I rather just wait til February.
Did yall hear about the new pick-ups DTScott acquired? RASE might just sweat a bit if those two meet up in a few months!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 14/01/14, 08:41 pm

kixR4Adults2 wrote:This discussion is a carbon copy of the one 1 or 2 months ago.
Did yall hear about the new pick-ups DTScott acquired? RASE might just sweat a bit if those two meet up in a few months!!

Did DT South kick you off the bandwagon?
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/01/14, 08:45 pm

Sigh...yeah they did...any room on the one u riding on, and does it have a/c?

Back to top Go down

Post by ballboy 14/01/14, 09:57 pm

kixR4Adults2 wrote:This discussion is a carbon copy of the one 1 or 2 months ago.

This discussion is a carbon copy of 90% of every thread on the 04 board.

ballboy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/01/14, 10:01 pm

When it boils down to it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down