North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Texas/California Clubs --ECNL Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Texas/California Clubs --ECNL

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Texas/California Clubs --ECNL Empty Texas/California Clubs --ECNL

Post by Guest 04/03/10, 07:04 am

Looks like with the expansion to 52 clubs, there are now 10 California clubs are making their present felt. With the 96 age group beginning ECNL after July it will be even more competitive.
Birmingham United (Ala.)AL
SC del Sol (Ariz.)AZ
Sereno SC (Ariz.)AZ
DeAnza Force (Calif.)CA
Real So Cal (Calif.)CA
San Diego Surf (Calif.)CA
Slammers FC (Calif.)CA
Arsenal FC (Calif.)CA
Irvine Strikers (Calif.)CA
Mustang SC (Calif.)CA
Pleasanton Rage (Calif.)CA
San Juan SC (Calif.)CA
West Coast FC (Calif.)CA
Colorado Rush (Colo.)CO
Real Colorado (Colo.)CO
Connecticut FC (Conn.)CON
SoccerPlus Connecticut CON
Atlanta Fire (Ga.)GA
Concorde Fire (Ga.)GA
Eclipse Select (Ill.)IL
Carmel United (Ind.)IN
KCFC (Kan.)KS
Scorpions SC (Mass.)MASS
FC Stars of Mass (Mass.)MASS
Bethesda SC (Md.)MD
Freestate Soccer Alliance MD
Michigan HawksMI
Varder (Mich.)MI
Minnesota ThunderMIN
St. Louis Scott GallagherMO
CASL (N.C.)NC
Charlotte SA (N.C.)NC
PDA (N.J.)NJ
Neusport FC (Nev.)NV
Albertson Fury (N.Y.)NY
Ohio Elite SA (Ohio)OH
Ohio Premier (Ohio)OH
FC Bucks (Pa.)PA
FC Delco (Pa.)PA
CESA Premier (S.C.)SC
Challenge SC (Texas)TX
Dallas Sting (Texas)TX
D'Feeters (Texas)TX
FC Dallas (Texas)TX
Lonestar SC (Texas)TX
Solar (Texas)TX
Utah AvalancheUT
FC Virginia (Va.)VA
Virginia Rush (Va.)VA
Washington Premier F.C.WA
Crossfire PremierWA
FC Milwaukee (Wis.)WI

Back to top Go down

Texas/California Clubs --ECNL Empty Texas/California Clubs--ECNL

Post by refhec53 04/03/10, 07:40 am

Just curious, anyone know why the Texans are not participating in ECNL? Texas/California Clubs --ECNL Confused
refhec53
refhec53
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Texas/California Clubs --ECNL Empty Re: Texas/California Clubs --ECNL

Post by Gunners 04/03/10, 08:15 am

refhec53 wrote:Just curious, anyone know why the Texans are not participating in ECNL? Texas/California Clubs --ECNL Confused

I don't know for sure, but it would seem they prefer National League to ECNL.

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by happycamper 04/03/10, 10:29 am

you would think that they might want to join ECNL so that their 96 team could play in a league ...

happycamper
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunners 04/03/10, 10:35 am

happycamper wrote:you would think that they might want to join ECNL so that their 96 team could play in a league ...

Joke? I don't get it....

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by refhec53 04/03/10, 10:37 am

Gunners wrote:
refhec53 wrote:Just curious, anyone know why the Texans are not participating in ECNL? Texas/California Clubs --ECNL Confused

Are teams/clubs not allowed to participate in both ECNL & National League?
refhec53
refhec53
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by happycamper 04/03/10, 10:37 am

under the rules the 96 team doesnt qualify to apply to play

happycamper
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunners 04/03/10, 10:49 am

I assume you mean this:

"For the 2009-2010 seasonal year, the only teams eligible to apply for the league are those teams that have
played in a top US Youth Soccer recognized Regional League (i.e. Region I Premier League, Midwest Regional
League, Region III Premier League, Far West Regional League) during the 2008-09 seasonal year."

Fair point. Barring the extraordinary, I guess the '96s will have to get by without playing in either league next year.

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunners 04/03/10, 10:57 am

refhec53 wrote:
Gunners wrote:

Are teams/clubs not allowed to participate in both ECNL & National League?

I couldn't tell you. I believe some/all of the games are held at the same events (Womens Final Four/Disney during December), so it would seem that you can not play in both. I expect socrocks to chime in on this, as he has a deeper understanding of ECNL (and probably NL too).

Last edited by Gunners on 04/03/10, 11:01 am; edited 2 times in total

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 96Guru 04/03/10, 10:59 am

happycamper wrote:under the rules the 96 team doesnt qualify to apply to play
The 96's will activate into ECNL after July. ECNL took 60 applications from clubs this year and selected 12 to add to the 40 clubs already in. Clubs cannot be a member of both leagues. I am not sure why the Texans arent in it but if I had to guess, I would say that the National league is very strong on the boys side.
I am sure there are a variety of other reasons and they are probably good reasons. The Texans didnt get to where they are today from making bad business decisions. I will say though, with the addition of the some very strong clubs, the caliber of clubs playing in ECNL is starting to weigh heavier than the National League on the girls side.
The Texans will still benefit when they are playing at the same tournaments even though they wont be playing ECNL clubs. The college coaches will be there anyway so it wont hurt them.
96Guru
96Guru
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by socrocks 04/03/10, 12:21 pm

I'll chime in with info, as I understand things (not heavily researched, mind you).

I wasn't aware there was criterion for a team to apply to National League. If I read a prior post correctly, the Texans would not be able to apply this year?

Any club can apply to ECNL. However, to my knowledge there are not specific quantitative expansion plans. As Guru said, the league was expanded from 40 to 52 teams from year 1 to year 2. And yes…60+ clubs applied for 12 spots.

Texans could have applied (but didn't)…and I'm sure they would have been accepted. It appears there's a philosophical reason for not doing so. Maybe it's the opportunity to get the pass to Nationals. I'm not sure what it is, but it appears the 96s are now left out of a national-scope league for the u15 season. They should make PL for u15 and I guess they can then apply for the u16 season?

Acceptance to National League is based on the quality a particular team (not the club). In theory, this would truly put the best teams of an age group together. The winner of the league earns a pass to Nationals ('95 Texans). I'm not sure how teams are selected for the next year. Meaning for the 95s, do they keep the same group, or do they re-apply and take the best teams they can? I'm wondering what will happen to the '95 National League group because Surf and Scorpions (maybe others, I didn't look that closely) are now in ECNL.

Acceptance of a club to ECNL is based on application, input from coaches/DOC's from existing members and ultimately approval by the Board. Once a club is approved, that club will have the right to enter a team each year, regardless of how good that team is. However, the league is divided into 2 divisions (an "A" and a "B"). Input is taken from all of the league members in order to best categorize the quality of the teams. At the completion of the year, there is a promotion/relegation process in order to rebalance for the next season.

With reference to Guru's comment, I'm not sure the Texans would really benefit from playing in the same tourney as the ECNL teams. If I understand it, the ECNL teams will have their own divisions and will be playing each other. If all of the top clubs are in ECNL and playing each other, who would the Texans be playing? Part of the idea behind ECNL is that college coaches can watch the top teams at the same time at one venue. Conceptually, it makes sense…practically, I don't know.

If a choice had to made, it looks like ECNL has the upper-hand with quality of competition going forward. Perhaps a bigger question than which league is better, is do we need a league like this at all? IMO, playing in LHGCL, Premier League and ECNL/Natl League might be overkill. Playing all 3 leagues will account for 40-45 games and a pretty heavy travel schedule. This doesn't even factor Regionals, Nationals or additional tourneys or Showcase events. Oh yeah…a lot of high school games, too.
socrocks
socrocks
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 96Guru 04/03/10, 12:54 pm

socrocks wrote:I'll chime in with info, as I understand things (not heavily researched, mind you).

I wasn't aware there was criterion for a team to apply to National League. If I read a prior post correctly, the Texans would not be able to apply this year?

Any club can apply to ECNL. However, to my knowledge there are not specific quantitative expansion plans. As Guru said, the league was expanded from 40 to 52 teams from year 1 to year 2. And yes…60+ clubs applied for 12 spots.

Texans could have applied (but didn't)…and I'm sure they would have been accepted. It appears there's a philosophical reason for not doing so. Maybe it's the opportunity to get the pass to Nationals. I'm not sure what it is, but it appears the 96s are now left out of a national-scope league for the u15 season. They should make PL for u15 and I guess they can then apply for the u16 season?

Acceptance to National League is based on the quality a particular team (not the club). In theory, this would truly put the best teams of an age group together. The winner of the league earns a pass to Nationals ('95 Texans). I'm not sure how teams are selected for the next year. Meaning for the 95s, do they keep the same group, or do they re-apply and take the best teams they can? I'm wondering what will happen to the '95 National League group because Surf and Scorpions (maybe others, I didn't look that closely) are now in ECNL.

Acceptance of a club to ECNL is based on application, input from coaches/DOC's from existing members and ultimately approval by the Board. Once a club is approved, that club will have the right to enter a team each year, regardless of how good that team is. However, the league is divided into 2 divisions (an "A" and a "B"). Input is taken from all of the league members in order to best categorize the quality of the teams. At the completion of the year, there is a promotion/relegation process in order to rebalance for the next season.

With reference to Guru's comment, I'm not sure the Texans would really benefit from playing in the same tourney as the ECNL teams. If I understand it, the ECNL teams will have their own divisions and will be playing each other. If all of the top clubs are in ECNL and playing each other, who would the Texans be playing? Part of the idea behind ECNL is that college coaches can watch the top teams at the same time at one venue. Conceptually, it makes sense…practically, I don't know.

If a choice had to made, it looks like ECNL has the upper-hand with quality of competition going forward. Perhaps a bigger question than which league is better, is do we need a league like this at all? IMO, playing in LHGCL, Premier League and ECNL/Natl League might be overkill. Playing all 3 leagues will account for 40-45 games and a pretty heavy travel schedule. This doesn't even factor Regionals, Nationals or additional tourneys or Showcase events. Oh yeah…a lot of high school games, too.
Very good breakdown SR.
One thing I was thinking about is how this will impact other showcase tournaments. I might be wrong but I believe this year ECNL listed 5 tournaments to choose from and each club had to participate in 3 of those tournaments. This year wasnt so bad for Texas ECNL clubs since the College Station was chosen as one of the 5 tournaments because the NCAA championship was located there. Now, next year, since the NCAA Championship is in North Carolina, there probably wont be a ECNL tournament in Texas. This means 3 travel tournaments guaranteed for Texas Clubs that are in ECNL. To get back to my point, if I were an ECNL club from North Texas and I had to travel to Las Vegas, Disney and North Carolina next year, would I still want to do the Houston showcase? Houston is considered one of the biggest showcases in the nation. I know we have a couple of showcases here also and I am not sure what kind of draw they get from out of state teams.

Just from some discussions I have heard, colleges were strapped by the two and since soccer isnt the big money maker at a university, it seems any budget cuts would be in the lower profit sports. With that in mind, less travel for scouts looking at players.
I guess the right people caught wind of this and thought, why not shrink the number of venues to choose from and have the nothing but the top clubs playing at the remaining venues. Makes sense if you are a coach and can only making one recruiting trip. Kind of like the high school soccer scenario, would a coach rather go watch a high school game with maybe one good player or a select game and watch more than a few?

I do hope hope Surf Cup gets put on the ECNL list. I would really like at least one more soccer trip to San Diego. That tournament is first class all the way and you cant beat the weather!!!!
96Guru
96Guru
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunners 04/03/10, 01:14 pm

I didn't realize ECNL required you to attend 4 events (three showcases and the championship) per year. A team in Premiere League and ECNL will have 6 out of town tournaments prior to the possibility of Regionals and Nationals...yikes. Texas/California Clubs --ECNL Icon_eek

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Texas/California Clubs --ECNL Empty Interesting to note

Post by Guest 04/03/10, 01:42 pm

The two most successful and powerful girls' clubs in the nations, the Dallas Texans and the SoCal Blues, are not in ECNL.
SoCal Blues and Texans teams get accepted into National League. ECNL was started for clubs whose teams, across the board, do not necessarily get accepted.
I would be willing to bet that Texans 96 will play in National League.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/03/10, 01:55 pm

yuklite wrote:The two most successful and powerful girls' clubs in the nations, the Dallas Texans and the SoCal Blues, are not in ECNL.
SoCal Blues and Texans teams get accepted into National League. ECNL was started for clubs whose teams, across the board, do not necessarily get accepted.
Yuk, that is a very good point but at the rate ECNL is picking up clubs, who will the Texans and SoCal Blues be playing at say, Disney? Maybe you are more up on this and can explain more. You are right, Texans 96 will be playing national league because the whole club hs to enter into ECNL, not just one team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunners 04/03/10, 03:26 pm

The Joker wrote:
yuklite wrote:The two most successful and powerful girls' clubs in the nations, the Dallas Texans and the SoCal Blues, are not in ECNL.
Yuk, that is a very good point but at the rate ECNL is picking up clubs, who will the Texans and SoCal Blues be playing at say, Disney? Maybe you are more up on this and can explain more. You are right, Texans 96 will be playing national league because the whole club hs to enter into ECNL, not just one team.

There are only eight teams in NL per age group, so I doubt they have a problem finding enough quality teams. A quick glance at the gotsoccer or NSR top 20 offers enough non-ECNL teams to easily fill the bracket. With the expansion of ECNL leading to fewer teams available it would make sense if USYS looks at changing the rules (or making exceptions) for teams outside of the Premiere Leagues to be eligible for NL.

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by grundle 04/03/10, 03:54 pm

The Joker wrote:
What an arrogant bastard. Are we not honored to be in the presence of such greatness? Simply saying the word "Texans," Grundle can feel a surge of power that shakes his very soul. What magnificence!
Yukuth, when but 2 teams remain in National League, please keep us up to date with how the head-to-head series with the Blues comes out. Pencil prick.
grundle
grundle
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/03/10, 04:40 pm

"It ain't bragging if it's true."

Back to top Go down

Post by socrocks 05/03/10, 08:51 am

OK.....I'll stay out of that one.

Gunners- I really haven't read the rules for application for National League. But basing it on what you posted above, if that is a carryover rule each season, it looks like the '96 team couldn't apply until having a year of PL under their belt. Am I understanding that correctly?

So, Yuk/Guru If that is the case, how is it you think the Texans '96 team will be in National League?

Yuk, I'm also a little confused about your comments. I thought entry to National League was based on an individual team's credentials....the objective being to put the best 8 teams in the country, for each age group, into National League. But you suggested the Texans name alone, is enough to get their teams in. So which is it? Club reputation or quality of team?
As a side note, club reputation is the basis for particpation in ECNL. Then each year, the age group is bracketed based on team strength.
socrocks
socrocks
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunners 05/03/10, 08:55 am

2.01 Team Eligibility
Any team affiliated with a US Youth Soccer State Association may request entry to the NL subject to the specific
team eligibility requirements established for each annual season by the NL Committee. Team eligibility
requirements shall be outlined in “Appendix A” within these Rules and may be revised on an annual seasonal
basis by the NL Committee.

2.07 Final Authority on Team Acceptance
The NL Committee shall have the final authority to accept teams into the NL.

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by socrocks 05/03/10, 09:13 am

Reading those rules, along with what you posted earlier. It appears that each year is a great big ole "subject to change."
socrocks
socrocks
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 96Guru 05/03/10, 09:48 am

socrocks wrote:OK.....I'll stay out of that one.

Gunners- I really haven't read the rules for application for National League. But basing it on what you posted above, if that is a carryover rule each season, it looks like the '96 team couldn't apply until having a year of PL under their belt. Am I understanding that correctly?

So, Yuk/Guru If that is the case, how is it you think the Texans '96 team will be in National League?

Yuk, I'm also a little confused about your comments. I thought entry to National League was based on an individual team's credentials....the objective being to put the best 8 teams in the country, for each age group, into National League. But you suggested the Texans name alone, is enough to get their teams in. So which is it? Club reputation or quality of team?
As a side note, club reputation is the basis for particpation in ECNL. Then each year, the age group is bracketed based on team strength.
My comments were based soley on that fact that the Texans have always participated in NL. I had know idea what the rules were for NL. My main point was that if Texans 96 were going to be in a "showcase" style league, it would more than likely be the NL.

On another note, I am still wondering which Solar team will play the ECNL league. In the 96 division we have two Solar teams competing for that one spot in ECNL. I dont see combining players because anyone will tell you that there is a big difference in Solar Red and Solar. Almost like two differents clubs.

Dont be calling me out Socrocks!!! I know where you live!!
Texas/California Clubs --ECNL Affraid
96Guru
96Guru
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by socrocks 05/03/10, 10:20 am

Of course you do, Mama still needs a ride home in the morning.
For a newlywed, you're very obedient and understanding. (wonder how long it will take before this gets pulled?) Texas/California Clubs --ECNL Icon_eek

Now, where were we? Ah yes, ECNL.

How about some input from the Solar - Solar Red folks on their ECNL situation? I've heard whichever team finishes higher in LH will get the ECNL spot. Also heard that it may be a merge, of sorts. What's the word?
socrocks
socrocks
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunners 05/03/10, 10:28 am

socrocks wrote:Of course you do, Mama still needs a ride home in the morning.
For a newlywed, you're very obedient and understanding. (wonder how long it will take before this gets pulled?) Texas/California Clubs --ECNL Icon_eek

Now, where were we? Ah yes, ECNL.

How about some input from the Solar - Solar Red folks on their ECNL situation? I've heard whichever team finishes higher in LH will get the ECNL spot. Also heard that it may be a merge, of sorts. What's the word?

First I've heard of this...it would make things interesting. With Solar Blue probably being promoted, I would 'assume' it would open the door for Solar Gold to fill the spot of any Solar team that doesn't make?
Gunners
Gunners
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by brokedawg 05/03/10, 10:30 am

Just a couple points I thought should be tossed out here since there isnt a whole lot happening in the 95 world and this thread caught my eye. The National League just finished its 3rd season so its history is still very much in the formative stage and obviously has just a bit more history than the newly formed Elite Clubs National League. I think one league over the other will come to be viewed as "THE" league over the next few years. IMHO the way things are trending at this point in time I would have to say the ECNL appears to have the edge based on the sheer number of quality teams that are participating in the league. Just by the fact that the National League isnt the only game in town any longer should provide another very good avenue for highly competitive girls soccer to be played in this country and all of us with kids involved in this sport should welcome this opportunity. Now as far as the "best" girls clubs in the country goes Yuk has his right to an opinion as do we all but if we were to base the "best" as clubs with the highest number of National Champions then that title may belong to teams other than those mentioned previously.
GIRLS UNDER 19-ROSS STEWART CUP
1980 The Sting, N-TX
1981 D'feeters Green, N-TX
1982 The Sting, N-TX
1983 Saratoga Spirits, CA-N
1984 Braddock Road Blue Bells, VA
1985 The Sting, N-TX
1986 Massapequa Falcons, E-NY
1987 The Sting, N-TX
1988 The Sting, N-TX
1989 Livonia Hawks, MI
1990 Springfield Spirit, VA
1991 J.B. Marine S.C., MO
1992 Texas Longhorns, N-TX
1993 Hammer F.C., OH South
1994 Greater Boston Bolts, MA
1995 Town N' Country Heather, FL
1996 North Huntington Beach FC 77, CA-S
1997 Ridgefield Yankee United Nova, CT
1998 Shamrocks, CA-S
1999 Cardinal Premier, OH S
2000 Colorado Rush Nike, CO
2001 Colorado Rush Nike, CO
2002 San Diego Surf White, CA-S
2003 Peachtree City Lazers, GA
2004 Pleasanton Rage, CA-N
2005 Stars of Massachusets, MA
2006 Colorado Rush Nike, CO
2007 Carmel United Cyclones, IN
2008 Force Football Club, MI
2009 Colorado Rush Nike, CO
GIRLS UNDER 18-FRANK KELLY CUP
1994 Fountain Valley Spirit, CA-S
1995 Raleigh Spartans, NC
1996 FC Royals, WA
1997 Sting '79, N-TX
1998 Central Valley Mercury, CA-N
1999 Northport/Cowharbor Piranha, E-NY
2000 Colorado Rush Nike, CO
2001 Michigan Hawks, MI
2002 Colorado Girls Soccer Academy, Colo.
2003 Dallas Texans Red '85, N-TX
2004 Michigan Hawks, MI
2005 Laguna Hills Eclipse, CA-S
2006 Dallas Texans Red 88 North, N-TX
2007 Bloomfield Force, MI
2008 Colorado Rush, CO
2009 FC Bucks Vipers, E-PA
GIRLS UNDER 17-LAURA MOYNIHAN CUP
1991 Michigan Hawks, MI
1992 Sparta, IL
1993 Connecticut Omni, CT
1994 DeAnza Magic, CA-N
1995 Central Valley Express, CA-N
1996 FC Royals, WA
1997 Central Valley Mercury, CA-N
1998 Colorado Rush, CO
1999 Colorado Rush, CO
2000 San Diego Surf, CA-S
2001 Bethesda Fury, MD
2002 Pleasanton Rage, CA-N
2003 Sereno '86 Golden Eagles, AZ
2004 So Cal United, CA-S
2005 Eclipse Select, IL
2006 Eclipse Select, IL
2007 Eagles SC, CA-S
2008 Dallas Texans 91 Red, N-TX
2009 Eclipse Select 91-92, IL
GIRLS UNDER 16-US YOUTH SOCCER CUP (Formerly
PATRICIA L. MASOTTO CUP)

1985 Black Watch Heather, FL
1986 Mission Viejo Soccerettes, CA-S
1987 Sachem Tomahawks, E-NY
1988 Springfield Spirit, VA
1989 Fairfax Police Youth Express, VA
1990 Willingboro Strikers, NJ
1991 Mission Viejo Herricanes, CA-S
1992 Burnsville Giants, MN
1993 J.B. Marine, MO
1994 '78 Roadrunners, CA-N
1995 Dallas Sting, N-TX
1996 Central Valley Mercury, CA-N
1997 Northport/Cow Harbor Piranha, E-NY
1998 Weston Wild Thing, CT
1999 Windsor World Class, CT
2000 South California Blues, CA-S
2001 GSA '85 Phoenix Red, GA
2002 West Valley Samba, CA-S
2003 San Diego Surf, CA-S
2004 Eclipse Select, IL
2005 Slammers SC, CA-S
2006 Real Colorado National, CO
2007 McLean Freedom, VA
2008 Dallas Texans Red 92, N-TX
2009 De Anza Force, CA-N
GIRLS UNDER 15-KRISTINE LILLY CUP
2001 Colorado Rush Nike, CO
2002 Laguna Hills Eclipse, CA-S
2003 PDA Wildcats, NJ
2004 Mustang Blast, CA-N
2005 St. Louis Soccer Club, MO
2006 Eclipse Select, IL
2007 So Cal Blues, CA-S
2008 Dallas Texans 93 Red Dallas, N-TX
2009 San Diego Surf, CA-S
GIRLS UNDER 14-ELMER EHLERS
2001 KC Dynamos, KS
2002 Slammers FC, CA-S
2003 Slammers FC, CA-S
2004 Eagles, CA-S
2005 So Cal Blues, CA-S
2006 ISC Strikers, CA-S
2007 Sting Dallas Royal, N-TX
2008 San Juan Spirits, CA-N
2009 Mustang Blast, CA-N
I didnt count em or anything just copied and pasted what was listed as past National Champs and quite a few are playing ECNL.
brokedawg
brokedawg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next