North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

05 Spring 2015 - UAL (I still call it CFBAL) League List Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

05 Spring 2015 - UAL (I still call it CFBAL) League List

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

05 Spring 2015 - UAL (I still call it CFBAL) League List Empty 05 Spring 2015 - UAL (I still call it CFBAL) League List

Post by Guest 07/01/15, 08:54 pm

So here is the list as of last post plus a link to the primary list...

https://www.txsoccer.net/t24117-ual-spring-2015-teams-registered

05 Girls:
Platinum
Solar Pulpaneck
LFCA RASE Premier
FC Dallas 05G Premier
Dallas Texans Mid-Cities 05 - Molano
Dallas Rush Voutier
Dallas Texans Farley
Solar Abbott 05
LFCA RASE Elite
D’Feeters 05 Abouzar
Sting Diaz-05 Black
Lady Aztecs FC 05 Blue
Sting Central 05 Parsons

Gold
Fever United 05 Penn
Sting East Gray
NTFC Green Marshall
NTFC 05 Black
Fort Worth FC White
FC Dallas 05 Roach
Sting North Blue 05G Garrett

Silver A
Andromeda FC McMullan Too
Solar FC 05 Royal
Andromeda FC West Red
FC Dallas Shepard 05

Silver B
Frisco Fusion 05G

05G 9v9
Gold
Solar Black 06G Byars
Andromeda FC McMullan

Back to top Go down

05 Spring 2015 - UAL (I still call it CFBAL) League List Empty Re: 05 Spring 2015 - UAL (I still call it CFBAL) League List

Post by Guest 08/01/15, 06:55 pm

updated...

Back to top Go down

05 Spring 2015 - UAL (I still call it CFBAL) League List Empty Re: 05 Spring 2015 - UAL (I still call it CFBAL) League List

Post by TatonkaBurger 09/01/15, 09:26 am

Platinum is shaping up nicely.  There still appears to be space for DT South and FCD Premier, if they are willing to make the treacherous 4 mile trek up past MoneyGram.  Remember, UAL/CFBAL allows for the possibility that games could be closer to home.  DT South obviously belongs in the group and FCD Premier can prove that they do too.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/01/15, 09:40 am

TatonkaBurger wrote:if they are willing to make the treacherous 4 mile trek up past MoneyGram

Allen, McKinney, and Frisco are only 4 miles north of MoneyGram?

Back to top Go down

Post by TatonkaBurger 09/01/15, 09:43 am

RunningWithScissors wrote:
TatonkaBurger wrote:if they are willing to make the treacherous 4 mile trek up past MoneyGram

Allen, McKinney, and Frisco are only 4 miles north of MoneyGram?

I believe it's called Farmers Branch. But thanks.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/01/15, 09:46 am

4 miles is huge to the Dirty South! haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/01/15, 09:59 am

TatonkaBurger wrote:I believe it's called Farmers Branch.  But thanks.

UAL is guaranteeing 6 games on their website and NJ is guaranteeing 8. The home team gets to choose the location (Farmers Branch, Allen, McKinney, Frisco) and if playing Saturday or Sunday. NJ will work schedules around LHG tournament and both weekends of Spring Break.

The spring season is shorter than the fall. NJ doesn't have control of all of the fields and when they close for rain, teams in the same division come from all over and don't agree on which day to play, and most teams have coaches with more than one team and conflicts with Premier and Classic leagues. Plus, NJ schedules a couple of rec leagues.

It seems like a lot of promises and question marks.

Back to top Go down

Post by TatonkaBurger 09/01/15, 10:07 am

UAL is guaranteeing 6 games on their website and NJ is guaranteeing 8. The home team gets to choose the location (Farmers Branch, Allen, McKinney, Frisco) and if playing Saturday or Sunday. NJ will work schedules around LHG tournament and both weekends of Spring Break.

The spring season is shorter than the fall. NJ doesn't have control of all of the fields and when they close for rain, teams in the same division come from all over and don't agree on which day to play, and most teams have coaches with more than one team and conflicts with Premier and Classic leagues. Plus, NJ schedules a couple of rec leagues.

You keep trying but you haven't been able to keep teams from signing up for UAL/CFBAL.  We get it, you don't like it.  Now move on and find something else to worry about.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/01/15, 10:07 am

Then the answer is simple... dont sign up.

There is a reason Nicole has put together without question the most competitive Academy League in NTX. The rest are not even close at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/01/15, 10:13 am

I wouldn't bet against NJ delivering. With that said, both NJ and DF are a cut above when it comes to league/tournament administration, so you probably can't go wrong dealing with either.

Back to top Go down

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 09/01/15, 11:17 am

TatonkaBurger wrote:Platinum is shaping up nicely.  There still appears to be space for DT South and FCD Premier, if they are willing to make the treacherous 4 mile trek up past MoneyGram.  Remember, UAL/CFBAL allows for the possibility that games could be closer to home.  DT South obviously belongs in the group and FCD Premier can prove that they do too.

Read again, FC Dallas Premier is already registered.  cheers  The only team(s) that haven't registered yet for Platinum that either probably should or have played platinum in the past are:  DT South and FC Dallas Hanlon, Sting Scarfone.

Actually, if you look at the last rankings posted, the following ranked teams have all registered for UAL Platinum or Gold:
Platinum: #1, #2, #3, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #12, #19, #26 (Average Rank Strength: 9)
Gold: #13, #14, #15, #23, #27, #29 (Average rank strength: 20)

For TGPL you are looking at: #13, #10, #12, #28, #7, #14, #19 (Average Rank Strength: 14.7)  (If you assume DT South is playing TGPL that makes their Strength #13.8 )

All in all to each their own, our team has played in Nicole's leagues for several years and I have found that she has never shorted us a game and we have received stellar service.  

I am also a big fan of Dom and have found that he runs an outstanding tournament!

Good luck this season and see you all on the pitch very soon!
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/01/15, 11:28 am

For us, Allen is a long way to drive. Why can't all academy leagues be specific to one day? Seems a little greedy to try and take over the whole weekend. I don't know how coaches with more than one team in several league manage to be at all of their games. That is what we are paying for.

I like NJ and CFB, but I believe merging with a failing UAL was a bad idea for CFB (good for UAL and NTSSA). Before there were all of these leagues, there was just SDL and PAL. PAL was a mega-league run by many cities at the same time. Too many chefs in the kitchen and it failed. Although NJ is now the Head Chef, it will be interesting to see if having to work with different cities will prove too much, even for her.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but the new UAL seems to be trying to kill SDL, once and for all (as well as hurt PT). UAL has SDL surrounded. Getting their own complex seems to be the only thing keeping SDL in business. Once SDL is gone, UAL goes after PT and then THE WORLD!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TatonkaBurger 09/01/15, 11:30 am

FriscoSoccer05 wrote:
TatonkaBurger wrote:Platinum is shaping up nicely.  There still appears to be space for DT South and FCD Premier, if they are willing to make the treacherous 4 mile trek up past MoneyGram.  Remember, UAL/CFBAL allows for the possibility that games could be closer to home.  DT South obviously belongs in the group and FCD Premier can prove that they do too.

Read again, FC Dallas Premier is already registered.  cheers  

I totally missed that.  Thanks.  And I agree.  cheers
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NicoleJames 09/01/15, 03:51 pm

TatonkaBurger wrote:

You keep trying but you haven't been able to keep teams from signing up for UAL/CFBAL.  We get it, you don't like it.  Now move on and find something else to worry about.

cheers well said Tatonka
NicoleJames
NicoleJames
Original Supporting Member

http://www.performanceindoortraining.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NicoleJames 09/01/15, 03:56 pm

FriscoSoccer05 wrote:

Read again, FC Dallas Premier is already registered.  cheers  The only team(s) that haven't registered yet for Platinum that either probably should or have played platinum in the past are:  DT South and FC Dallas Hanlon, Sting Scarfone.

Actually, if you look at the last rankings posted, the following ranked teams have all registered for UAL Platinum or Gold:
Platinum: #1, #2, #3, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #12, #19, #26 (Average Rank Strength: 9)
Gold: #13, #14, #15, #23, #27, #29 (Average rank strength: 20)

For TGPL you are looking at: #13, #10, #12, #28, #7, #14, #19 (Average Rank Strength: 14.7)  (If you assume DT South is playing TGPL that makes their Strength #13.8 )

All in all to each their own, our team has played in Nicole's leagues for several years and I have found that she has never shorted us a game and we have received stellar service.  

I am also a big fan of Dom and have found that he runs an outstanding tournament!

Good luck this season and see you all on the pitch very soon!

Thanks FriscoSoccer for waking Skip up - Scarfone just registered platinum
NicoleJames
NicoleJames

Back to top Go down

Post by NicoleJames 09/01/15, 04:33 pm

Geesh - what did I do to you? I think we all get it - you're a prime time guy. And that's okay, I like Dom - he's a great guy! Obviously your DD's team hasn't played in my league, then you would know exactly how I had 225 teams registered last season and how I made it all work. Now we all know that's a lot to manage for a playing league, but I did and I must say - I did it well (tooting my own horn). I must correct one of your statements - the home teams gets to pick where they play - WRONG. That's not written anywhere nor has that ever been said. The HOME team gets to pick the day of play, not the location. I have had coaches who've had 4 teams registered with my league and had two competitive as well and I managed (with magic) to ensure their coach was present at every match. My plan is to continue with this type of service and nothing short. Since you seem to be privy to my resume, you are correct, I do schedule a couple of recreational leagues and just to make sure everyone is aware (since you mentioned my scheduling jobs) I'm also a favorite candidate for the scheduler position for the Carrollton/Farmers Branch Baseball League. Man if Carrollton only had a hockey league I'd be set. Please let me know if I can answer anymore of your concerns in regards to my scheduling abilities or playing leagues.
NicoleJames
NicoleJames

Back to top Go down

Post by coachdom23 09/01/15, 06:11 pm

CFBSA wrote:

Man, if Carrollton only had a hockey league I'd be set.  

Check with the Stars Center in Farmers Branch Very Happy
coachdom23
coachdom23
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/01/15, 08:06 am

05 Girls:
Platinum
Solar Pulpaneck
LFCA RASE Premier
FC Dallas 05G Premier
Dallas Rush Voutier
Dallas Texans Farley
Solar Abbott 05
LFCA RASE Elite
D’Feeters 05 Abouzar
Sting Diaz-05 Black
Lady Aztecs FC 05 Blue
Sting Central 05 Parsons
Sting Blue 05 Scarfone

Gold
Fever United 05 Penn
Sting East Gray
NTFC Green Marshall
NTFC 05 Black
Fort Worth FC White
FC Dallas 05 Roach
LFCA 05 Girls Fowler
Mustangs FC 05 - Bussey

Silver A
Solar FC 05 Royal
Andromeda FC West Red
FC Dallas Shepard 05
Sting White 05 Scarfone

Silver B
Frisco Fusion 05G
Andromeda FC 05G McMullan

05G 9v9
Gold
Solar Black 06G Byars
Andromeda FC McMullan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/01/15, 11:12 pm

Where are the missing a few teams yet, (FC Dallas Hanlon in Platinum for example):

05 Girls:
Platinum
Solar Pulpaneck
LFCA RASE Premier
FC Dallas 05G Premier
Dallas Rush Voutier
Dallas Texans Farley
Solar Abbott 05
LFCA RASE Elite
D’Feeters 05 Abouzar
Sting Diaz-05 Black
Lady Aztecs FC 05 Blue
Sting Central 05 Parsons
Sting Blue 05 Scarfone

Gold
Fever United 05 Penn
Sting East Gray
NTFC Green Marshall
NTFC 05 Black
Fort Worth FC White
FC Dallas 05 Roach
LFCA 05 Girls Fowler
Mustangs FC 05 - Bussey

Silver A
Solar FC 05 Royal
Andromeda FC West Red
FC Dallas Shepard 05
Sting White 05 Scarfone

Silver B
Frisco Fusion 05G

05G 9v9
Gold
Solar Black 06G Byars
Andromeda FC McMullan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/01/15, 06:27 pm

OK someone corrected me apparently FC Dallas Hanlon has vanished from the soccer earth...  affraid

Anyone missing from the Platinum list?  DT SOUTH I see you signed up for TGPL...  Want to play UAL too?  

05 Girls:
Platinum
Solar Pulpaneck
LFCA RASE Premier
FC Dallas 05G Premier
Dallas Rush Voutier
Dallas Texans Farley
Solar Abbott 05
LFCA RASE Elite
D’Feeters 05 Abouzar
Sting Diaz-05 Black
Lady Aztecs FC 05 Blue
Sting Central 05 Parsons
Sting Blue 05 Scarfone

Gold
Fever United 05 Penn
Sting East Gray
NTFC Green Marshall
NTFC 05 Black
Fort Worth FC White
FC Dallas 05 Roach
LFCA 05 Girls Fowler
Mustangs FC 05 – Bussey
Andromeda FC 05G Rundell

Silver A
Solar FC 05 Royal
Andromeda FC West Red
FC Dallas Shepard 05
Sting White 05 Scarfone
Andromeda FC 05G West Blue
Warriors FC 05G Red
Sting 06 Scarfone Blue

Silver B
Frisco Fusion 05G
Warriors FC 05G Black

05G 9v9
Gold

Solar Black 06G Byars
Andromeda FC McMullan

Back to top Go down

Post by TatonkaBurger 15/01/15, 08:22 am

TXSoccerMommy wrote:OK someone corrected me apparently FC Dallas Hanlon has vanished from the soccer earth...  affraid

There was some hope for survival but it looks like another one bites the dust.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NicoleJames 20/01/15, 12:21 pm

Looks who's joined the party:

05 Girls:
Platinum
Solar Pulpaneck
LFCA RASE Premier
FC Dallas 05G Premier
Dallas Rush Voutier
Dallas Texans Farley
Solar Abbott 05
LFCA RASE Elite
D’Feeters 05 Abouzar
Sting Diaz-05 Black
Lady Aztecs FC 05 Blue
Sting Central 05 Parsons
Sting Blue 05 Scarfone
DTS 05 (Adames)

Gold
Fever United 05 Penn
Sting East Gray
NTFC Green Marshall
NTFC 05 Black
Fort Worth FC White
FC Dallas 05 Roach
LFCA 05 Girls Fowler
Mustangs FC 05 – Bussey
Andromeda FC 05G Rundell
LFCA 05 Girls McManaman
Andromeda FC 05G Haylock
Dallas Texans South 05 Red
Sting Academy West 05 Robles
NTFC 05 White Raiet
FC Dallas Shepard 05G
05G Blue Ring
Magenta 06
05G TenBrink Gold

Silver A
Solar FC 05 Royal
Andromeda FC West Red
FC Dallas Shepard 05
Sting White 05 Scarfone
Warriors FC 05G Red
Sting 06 Scarfone Blue
Solar Red '06
Sting North 05 Garrett White
STORM BLUE FC- Lollar 05
Raptors FC
FC Dallas 05G Tenbrink
FC Dallas 05G Ciro-Red

Silver B
Frisco Fusion 05G
Warriors FC 05G Black
Katz United
McKinney United
Mesquite SA 90's
FC Frisco Storm 05G Black

05G 9v9
Gold
Solar Black 06G Byars
Andromeda FC McMullan
Mustangs FC 05
Waco Lightning 05G – Saturday play only
ELITE SCHOOL OF SOCCER 06G WHITE
FC Dallas 05G Ciro-Blue
NicoleJames
NicoleJames

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/01/15, 01:02 pm

...and Nicole pulls off the Triple Lindy!!!   Shocked Shocked Shocked

DTS05 in da UAL house!

Back to top Go down

Post by NicoleJames 20/01/15, 01:05 pm

cheers
NicoleJames
NicoleJames

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 20/01/15, 01:39 pm

TXSoccerMommy wrote:OK someone corrected me apparently FC Dallas Hanlon has vanished from the soccer earth...  affraid

Anyone missing from the Platinum list?  DT SOUTH I see you signed up for TGPL...  Want to play UAL too?  

05 Girls:
Platinum
Solar Pulpaneck
LFCA RASE Premier
FC Dallas 05G Premier
Dallas Rush Voutier
Dallas Texans Farley
Solar Abbott 05
LFCA RASE Elite
D’Feeters 05 Abouzar
Sting Diaz-05 Black
Lady Aztecs FC 05 Blue
Sting Central 05 Parsons
Sting Blue 05 Scarfone

Gold
Fever United 05 Penn
Sting East Gray
NTFC Green Marshall
NTFC 05 Black
Fort Worth FC White
FC Dallas 05 Roach
LFCA 05 Girls Fowler
Mustangs FC 05 – Bussey
Andromeda FC 05G Rundell

Silver A
Solar FC 05 Royal
Andromeda FC West Red
FC Dallas Shepard 05
Sting White 05 Scarfone
Warriors FC 05G Red
Sting 06 Scarfone Blue

Silver B
Frisco Fusion 05G
Warriors FC 05G Black

05G 9v9
Gold

Solar Black 06G Byars
Andromeda FC McMullan

How did FC Dallas manage to lose a top 20 team?

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next