North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

03 The Plano Labor Day Invitational Tournament - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

03 The Plano Labor Day Invitational Tournament

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

03 The Plano Labor Day Invitational Tournament - Page 4 Empty Re: 03 The Plano Labor Day Invitational Tournament

Post by SD69 25/08/15, 09:42 am

I think she could CPP with any '03 FCD team if she is in fact rostered with ANY age FCD team. I think she has to be rostered on an FCD roster to play LH though.

SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

03 The Plano Labor Day Invitational Tournament - Page 4 Empty Re: 03 The Plano Labor Day Invitational Tournament

Post by herradura 25/08/15, 10:15 am

So, watch out for CPP squirrels during 03 FCD Plano Labor Day and Lake Highlands season games. See how easy that was?

No german or super secret hand shake needed...
herradura
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Post by Barca 25/08/15, 11:56 am

Sorry, I couldn't resist:

Coming soon to a pitch near you!
Barca
Barca
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pitchfit 25/08/15, 05:00 pm

I totally forgot about roving squirrel . I'm certain they will share between Premier and Red, they seem to share everything.

Pitchfit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BurnOnYou 25/08/15, 06:31 pm

I've seen her play with FCD 02 in several past tournaments. Labor Day won't necessary be any gauge, but first games of LH binoculars will be out looking for fluffy tailed cousins of the chipmunk...

BurnOnYou
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Koba 25/08/15, 06:32 pm

I expect the sharing to be amongst the FCD 02 teams.
The FCD 03 teams could have last year but chose not to
Koba
Koba
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SamenamenewgameSr 25/08/15, 10:26 pm

Adrenalinetx wrote:Parents like to win!!!! lol!

Hey Adrenalinetx you should recommend to your coach that you all play up. If it's really about making the girls better or seeing what they are really about you all should test the 02 water 's for the next year. Then if your advice is correct you all should be extremely good year after next. Problem is by that time Solar will be dominating the 03 ECNL Texas division. And, you'll be left in Plano with all that hate in your heart. Evil or Very Mad

SamenamenewgameSr
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by SamenamenewgameSr 25/08/15, 10:40 pm

2ddsinsoccer wrote:
Adrenalinetx wrote:I know a lot about hopkins and his style of coaching. As far as your daughter well it's called playing against your team!  

Really?  You haven't said anything really about his style of coaching other than he likes speed.  But you know his parents like to win, don't all competitive parents like to win?  I don't think I know one person that doesn't like to win.  You also know or stated that he's going to keep his son busy with personal skills training.  You know ALOT to not have been associated with the team.  Please just stop before I really call out who you are on this forum.  Nothing like bitter parents to keep the drama going.  I'm going to let you have it as I said earlier so you may continue to vent and express your displeasure for the man, team and/or parents.  I don't have anything against you or yours, but you obviously are holding a grudge.  Just let it go...........

Adrenalinetx you have it in for Solar. I really think someone you know didn't get the offer and ultimately found that D2 was a better fit. Hurt your feelings didn't it? You know people hated MJ and now their treating LBJ the same way. I see some of that in you.

SamenamenewgameSr
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo 25/08/15, 10:58 pm

How sweet, you wanted my screen name. All you had to do was PM me and I would of sent you an autographed copy of my book.
Neo
Neo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SamenamenewgameSr 26/08/15, 08:09 am

SameGameNewName wrote:How sweet, you wanted my screen name. All you had to do was PM me and I would of sent you an autographed copy of my book.

Nah I can't keep up with you. I only have one you have many.

SamenamenewgameSr
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrenalinetx 26/08/15, 09:14 am

SamenamenewgameSr wrote:

Hey Adrenalinetx you should recommend to your coach that you all play up.  If it's really about making the girls better or seeing what they are really about you all should test the 02 water 's for the next year.  Then if your advice is correct you all should be extremely good year after next.  Problem is by that time Solar will be dominating the 03 ECNL Texas division.  And, you'll be left in Plano with all that hate in your heart.  Evil or Very Mad

Lol ok!

Adrenalinetx
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrenalinetx 26/08/15, 09:15 am

SamenamenewgameSr wrote:
2ddsinsoccer wrote:
Adrenalinetx wrote:I know a lot about hopkins and his style of coaching. As far as your daughter well it's called playing against your team!  

Really?  You haven't said anything really about his style of coaching other than he likes speed.  But you know his parents like to win, don't all competitive parents like to win?  I don't think I know one person that doesn't like to win.  You also know or stated that he's going to keep his son busy with personal skills training.  You know ALOT to not have been associated with the team.  Please just stop before I really call out who you are on this forum.  Nothing like bitter parents to keep the drama going.  I'm going to let you have it as I said earlier so you may continue to vent and express your displeasure for the man, team and/or parents.  I don't have anything against you or yours, but you obviously are holding a grudge.  Just let it go...........

Adrenalinetx you have it in for Solar.  I really think someone you know didn't get the offer and ultimately found that D2 was a better fit.  Hurt your feelings didn't it?  You know people hated MJ and now their treating LBJ the same way.  I see some of that in you.

Again you are wrong but I see you made an account just to reply to my post. Rolling Eyes Laughing

Adrenalinetx
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo 26/08/15, 09:33 am

SamenamenewgameSr wrote:
SameGameNewName wrote:How sweet, you wanted my screen name. All you had to do was PM me and I would of sent you an autographed copy of my book.

Nah I can't keep up with you. I only have one you have many.

Chuckle, chuckle, knee slap, knee slap.  Interesting for someone who just created a new avatar. I guess you are backinbusinessSr, outsidelookinginSr, and one more I can't remember. Your style comes through.

In reality I have been a many year reader of this forum at multiple age levels. As I have an older than 03, an 03, and a younger than 03. I made my first post approximately a month ago  after a long day of consuming frosty beverages. My screen name was derived with the intent to make you believe it is one of the many "usual" posters with a new name. I became involved with the intent of informative discussion about girls soccer because it is not a hot topic at my office or on Sports Center. And for the most part it has been. There are many of us that are well informed about the NTX soccer scene due to the many connections we have.
KEEP CALM
AND
POST ON!!!
Neo
Neo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrenalinetx 26/08/15, 10:40 am

Sounds good!

Adrenalinetx
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by YANKS ON THE PITCH 26/08/15, 11:24 am

SamenamenewgameSr wrote:

Hey Adrenalinetx you should recommend to your coach that you all play up.  If it's really about making the girls better or seeing what they are really about you all should test the 02 water 's for the next year.  Then if your advice is correct you all should be extremely good year after next.  Problem is by that time Solar will be dominating the 03 ECNL Texas division.  And, you'll be left in Plano with all that hate in your heart.  Evil or Very Mad

I don't see the big deal with the 02-03 play up, 03 SRSA plays up in D2 does great, FCD and Sting play up in Nationally recognized Tourneys and perform very strong. The last three times all the power houses got together IMO the best teams on the field did not always win those games and some were extremely tight were the loser actually won posession and out shot the winners. I'm sure FCD (Premier, Elite, Red) and Sting (Gut, Hilton) will field STRONG ECNL teams. No Solar hate here but FCD and Sting will push them to their limits next year, where are they going to get compitition? Austin, Houston, Tulsa. Playing up ECNL 02's now we are talking!!!
YANKS ON THE PITCH
YANKS ON THE PITCH
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo 26/08/15, 12:31 pm

YANKS ON THE PITCH wrote:
SamenamenewgameSr wrote:

I don't see the big deal with the 02-03 play up, 03 SRSA plays up in D2 does great, FCD and Sting play up in Nationally recognized Tourneys and perform very strong.  The last three times all the power houses got together IMO the best teams on the field did not always win those games and some were extremely tight  were the loser actually won posession and out shot the winners.  I'm sure FCD (Premier, Elite, Red) and Sting (Gut, Hilton) will field STRONG ECNL teams.  No Solar hate here but FCD and Sting will push them to their limits next year, where are they going to get compitition? Austin, Houston, Tulsa.  Playing up ECNL 02's now we are talking!!!

I think everyone sees your point about playing up and it is a valid one. Having daughters that play at different age levels I think we all forget that this '03 age group is a very talented one and the '03 top teams keep making each other better. There are multiple examples of teams playing up with success. This NTX age group has a bit of reputation around the country I have noticed by people's reactions at out of state tournaments. I contend that if all of these powerhouse teams moved up an age level it would dramatically weaken this age group in NTX. SRSA was a logical move as Solar took FCD Gold in to replace them in league play. Also if you notice when SRSA plays with the '03s now they don't dominate the way they did in the past. The games are low scoring 2-0, 2-1, and there was even a tie in the International C tournament. This does not mean that I think any less of SRSA as they are a standard the best try to achieve. Basically my point is playing up at this time in a girls life isn't always the best decision for an age group loaded with talent. 2DDIINSOCCER had a great point in an earlier post of hers about the physical maturation differences between these 2 ages groups right now. The coaches of these top teams have top teams for a reason and I'm sure have a plan and make calculated decisions about the teams development. '03 teams will continue to play up in tournaments and scrimmages. I just don't think playing up full time has as much benefit as one might think.
Neo
Neo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrenalinetx 26/08/15, 01:25 pm

Dude give it up and put it to rest man. Move on. dang

Adrenalinetx
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4