North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

99 season predictions?? Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

99 season predictions??

Go down

99 season predictions?? Empty 99 season predictions??

Post by dadof3 22/08/16, 06:47 pm

I am waiting for Packrabbit to be released from the non-description government building where they have been holding him this summer. I think I need him to tell me what I am thinking like the old days...Haven't heard from Ina...Haven't heard much from anyone. Sounds a lot like some of the old guard is actually plotting JDL/Champions etc.

I also thought FCD premier/blue was in LH, but don't see them on the standings at all...
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

99 season predictions?? Empty Re: 99 season predictions??

Post by Seven 23/08/16, 09:07 am

I think predictions will be difficult....with A/P and all of the other chaos that happened this summer, I don't even know what team is what. I hardly recognize any of the team names. Should be fun to see who is who come this weekend.
Seven
Seven
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by BleedFutbol 23/08/16, 11:32 am

Hard to trust many of those on this forum that make predictions. Seems more personal preference that actual hard data.

I'll tell what wasn't predictable; those that were eliminated from the D1 playoff tournament finding a spot right back from whence they came. Thank you LH for my spot!

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dadof3 23/08/16, 05:10 pm

Seven wrote:I think predictions will be difficult....with A/P and all of the other chaos that happened this summer, I don't even know what team is what. I hardly recognize any of the team names. Should be fun to see who is who come this weekend.

Yeah, agreed...I don't want ACTUAL predictions...I want Pack to tell me what I thinking again. That was a pretty funny post...if you go back in the time machine.

Also, the teams that are back in...Garrett and SG were next up when pulp and brown didn't come back, so it makes sense. there was a more definitive line below SG than anywhere else in the final standings IMO...so while I am probably the wrong person to answer, I think it is right.
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 2_cents_worth 24/08/16, 07:36 am

Surprising that Parker stayed in D1. That's a lot of games between the two leagues.
2_cents_worth
2_cents_worth
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by backofthenet 24/08/16, 10:18 pm

Hello my furry friends. I am of the school of thought that most teams in this age group stayed mostly intact. Could be wrong but with older age players, I do not see where there's merit in moving to a new team.

backofthenet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tex_gator 26/08/16, 12:34 pm

backofthenet wrote:Hello my furry friends. I am of the school of thought that most teams in this age group stayed mostly intact. Could be wrong but with older age players, I do not see where there's merit in moving to a new team.

Hmm, so take the order of finish last year and you have your predictions from last year?

Oh but wait, there are two new players in D1 - Texans and FCD from D2. And keep in mind Texans made it to the Championship game in State Cup. Any takers for Texans winning it all this season?

Parker is probably the predominant favorite - especially considering they have already had a good run at Surf Cup.

It will be interesting to see how dynamic rosters will be this year with PL, CL and ECNL and the extra games/tourneys some of these teams will be playing.

tex_gator
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/08/16, 12:52 pm

Texans added some talent. I believe they'll be better than they were at State Cup.

Back to top Go down

Post by backofthenet 26/08/16, 01:34 pm

can only go by what I think I know (which most likely is not much), but I think Parker is going to focus on Champions League. If I understand correctly, their D1 roster will fluctuate each game and will look different each game.

backofthenet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dadof3 28/08/16, 11:30 pm

Any comments on the games today? Andro big over Hopkins; DT Red big over Garratt, Ferretti and FCD Red tied?
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Packrabbit 07/10/16, 02:15 am

Sorry guys... Been a little lost... Thanks for the heads-up... Y'all just ran off and left me! I've been wandering around looking for y'all... When did we switch to 99??

Wow... Not even one prediction... you girls can't even prognosticate a little bit? .. OLJW- you really went out on a limb! D3? Don't even get me started... Rolling Eyes  
Let's see here what we got going on so far this season... Hmmm

I believe SG got better in the offseason... Appears they added some offense as well as some good depth & competition at midfield and defensive end... Should serve them well as injuries hurt the team last year (pun intended)...

DTX is looking better ... Still got that stingy defense, but definitely looking a little more offensive to my eye... Added a little speed up top. D3 told they only playing 8 in the box now!

Andro appears they added to their roster as well... Or did they get healthy?... At least they are scoring goals (against Hopkins and FCD anyway)... Still appears they got got DTX number tho.

Parker? Judging by BOTN's post, looks like they added ... some excuses...  Shocked   ...

Well, er... We pretty busy...Gotta focus on champions league... Also got chorus practice on Tuesdays which keeps us out late... then there's the less fortunate we give too on the weekends... You know, the ferretti' and Garretts...

Good Lord, what the... Did Solar give Hopkins a team without ecnl help again?  pale  silent  did the brass miss state cup?!  

Couple Quick questions... What is composite? And where'd FCD Red come from?

Anyone notice the goals being scored in D2?

Geez...

Section I: The author of this post's above attempts at humor should be viewed and/or criticized for its entertainment value only. Hopefully, no one's feelings or facts were injured during the production of this post.
Section II: The author does not claim to speak intelligently or with authority about ANY posted topic. The author further acknowledges that any information presented is an opinion most likely based on incomplete observations and should not, in form or fashion, be treated as NEWS or FACTS of any type. All information should be questioned, ridiculed and/or discarded, as deemed appropiate by the individual reader
Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by dadof3 10/10/16, 09:55 pm

Pack-Funny as always...glad you finally made bail!

After 5 games for most, it has settled out a little. DT red, Andro, Parker, and SG in the top 4...all have looked strong from what I have seen of each. Garrett has had a pretty tough schedule so far. I bet they find a few wins. I still haven't seen FCD red, but it looks like they are playing close games with pretty much everyone. I definitely see more stylistic difference this year...more possession, several teams seem to be holding back and waiting for counters rather than exposing themselves. I have seen more good goals/buildups this year than mistakes capitalized on, though the pressure from buildups is forcing some tough decisions on defenders. GK play has been good overall, and I am seeing a lot more possession in midfield this year as well...even in games that look more lopsided on the scoresheet.

IMO, better soccer this year overall.
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 2028 08/11/16, 02:06 pm

Packrabbit wrote:Sorry guys... Been a little lost... Thanks for the heads-up... Y'all just ran off and left me! I've been wandering around looking for y'all... When did we switch to 99??

Wow... Not even one prediction... you girls can't even prognosticate a little bit? .. OLJW- you really went out on a limb! D3? Don't even get me started... Rolling Eyes  
Let's see here what we got going on so far this season... Hmmm

I believe SG got better in the offseason... Appears they added some offense as well as some good depth & competition at midfield and defensive end... Should serve them well as injuries hurt the team last year (pun intended)...

DTX is looking better ... Still got that stingy defense, but definitely looking a little more offensive to my eye... Added a little speed up top. D3 told they only playing 8 in the box now!

Andro appears they added to their roster as well... Or did they get healthy?... At least they are scoring goals (against Hopkins and FCD anyway)... Still appears they got got DTX number tho.

Parker? Judging by BOTN's post, looks like they added ... some excuses...  Shocked   ...

Well, er... We pretty busy...Gotta focus on champions league... Also got chorus  practice on Tuesdays which keeps us out late... then there's the less fortunate we give too on the weekends... You know, the ferretti' and Garretts...

Good Lord, what the... Did Solar give Hopkins a team without ecnl help again?  pale  silent  did the brass miss state cup?!  

Couple Quick questions... What is composite? And where'd FCD Red come from?

Anyone notice the goals being scored in D2?

Geez...
I noticed the goals in D2. How about the goals against? You have to go to 6th place to get to double digits goals against. Looks like most of the top teams have already played each other.
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dadof3 10/11/16, 10:14 am

Regarding the goals in D2. Most of the D1 games I have seen are intense, even sometimes at a slower pace for parts...more willingness to play in the defensive half of the field and "line up the troops" for the march forward. Those games tend to have lower scores. The games where there is significant pressure on the ball all over the field tend to have higher scores IMO. Either through opening yourself to the attack or countering with less ability to recover. Maybe the fact that we are now in 45 minute games and the defensive intensity can flag once or twice and cost you is a factor also. There also seem to be more mismatches in talent this year.
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down