North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

DT game Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

DT game

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

DT game Empty DT game

Post by Dallas32 19/05/17, 08:09 am

It's funny how DT had to use a player from DTS
To win against FC dallas to stay in division 1 that tells me that the DT coach dose not have confidence on her own players no wonder half of her team is leaving the team
Hopefully FC dallas 06 east can win so DT can go to division 2

Dallas32
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

DT game Empty Re: DT game

Post by Guest 19/05/17, 08:23 am

How many goals and assists did the DTS player have?

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 19/05/17, 09:07 am

4 goals, no assists (she doesn't assist)

No one else assisted on any of her goals - she did it all on her own

while playing GK

she is ALL THAT

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 06Southgirl 19/05/17, 09:09 am

FCD Central Red player passed when they played DTS.  We just returned the favor.   And they player passed last night as well.

As far as the coach of DT.   Taking over a team when another coach leaves to another club in the middle of the year is never easy.  My opinion is that coaches should be required to finish a season with a team.    She is a good coach and that team will be a great team.
06Southgirl
06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by playerpass666 19/05/17, 09:40 am

Even I think that's a sorry move.

Since DTS is the #1 team in the Universe switching out a player from that team to a lower DT team to achieve status in LH is a POS thing to do.
playerpass666
playerpass666
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccertard 19/05/17, 10:00 am

It's always sorry to PP. Unless "we" do it. Then it's okay.
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CBTeamworks 19/05/17, 10:27 am

Provide an advantage and somebody will use it in fear of somebody else using it.
CBTeamworks
CBTeamworks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/05/17, 10:42 am

06southgirl wrote:FCD Central Red player passed when they played DTS. We just returned the favor.

And what the final score of that game?  It must have been very close for you to return the favor.  How f***ing polite of you.

Back to top Go down

Post by 06Southgirl 19/05/17, 10:47 am

Bad Santa wrote:
06southgirl wrote:FCD Central Red player passed when they played DTS. We just returned the favor.

And what the final score of that game?  It must have been very close for you to return the favor.  How f***ing polite of you.

Half the teams we played this year player passed a player.  I am sure if teams looked at their rosters they would see a lot of player passing.      

(removed team list)

And as far as me being polite just consider it my southern hospitality.

Last edited by 06southgirl on 19/05/17, 06:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
06Southgirl
06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by soccertard 19/05/17, 10:56 am

That's it. So sick of this PP thingie. Time for Band. Maybe mix that in with Volleyball.
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/05/17, 11:06 am

Outside of Springate, not one of those teams are anywhere close to DTS's level, but your southern hospitality still couldn't resist.  

Everyone player passes, stop crying about it like it only happens against Texans.  Thank Christ your southern pride never clouded your judgment doing the FBR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodhisattva 19/05/17, 11:13 am

06southgirl wrote:
Bad Santa wrote:

Half the teams we played this year player passed a player.  I am sure if teams looked at their rosters they would see a lot of player passing.      

The following teams player passed against us this year.     DT Dallas probably has similar facts if they look at their rosters.  

FCD Central
FCD Central Red
Fever Marsical
Solar Byars
Fever Stephen
TX Spirit North
Kicks Perette
FCD East
Solar Springate

I can't speak for the other independents, but Fever did not PP against DTS. That club literally has ZERO players/teams to pull from. Southern hospitality is one thing. Lies are another.

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 06Southgirl 19/05/17, 11:15 am

Bad Santa wrote:Outside of Springate, not one of those teams are anywhere close to DTS's level, but your southern hospitality still couldn't resist.  

Everyone player passes, stop crying about it like it only happens against Texans.  Thank Christ your southern pride never clouded your judgment doing the FBR.

Obviously your post is personal against me. Ok. I don't care.

I am not crying about player passing. I could care less. Everyone does it. It is part of the rules.
06Southgirl
06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 06Southgirl 19/05/17, 11:17 am

Bodhisattva wrote:
06southgirl wrote:
Bad Santa wrote:

The following teams player passed against us this year.     DT Dallas probably has similar facts if they look at their rosters.  

FCD Central
FCD Central Red
Fever Marsical
Solar Byars
Fever Stephen
TX Spirit North
Kicks Perette
FCD East
Solar Springate

I can't speak for the other independents, but Fever did not PP against DTS. That club literally has ZERO players/teams to pull from. Southern hospitality is one thing. Lies are another.

That's what the roster says.   If you would like to text me I would be happy to share a copy with you. Has a BIG orange line through player w CP by it.
06Southgirl
06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by playerpass666 19/05/17, 11:26 am

So if people/teams do things the wrong way, its ok to do them as well. Got it! Thx for heads up! Strong value system working at DTS.
playerpass666
playerpass666
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoSpinZone 19/05/17, 11:30 am

playerpass666 wrote:So if people/teams do things the wrong way, its ok to do them as well.  Got it!  Thx for heads up!  Strong value system working at DTS.

and Solar didn't help it's LH teams with players from JDL... lol, ok.

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 06Southgirl 19/05/17, 11:40 am

playerpass666 wrote:So if people/teams do things the wrong way, its ok to do them as well.  Got it!  Thx for heads up!  Strong value system working at DTS.

Ok so last night FCD Central Red player passed a player. Which is ok. But since DT Dallas also player passed in the SAME game they are somehow suppose to follow a different set of rules. I see now.
06Southgirl
06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/05/17, 11:42 am

Congratulations to 06southgirl on her DD's dominating performance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodhisattva 19/05/17, 11:46 am

06southgirl wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:
06southgirl wrote:
Bad Santa wrote:

FCD Central
FCD Central Red
Fever Marsical
Solar Byars
Fever Stephen
TX Spirit North
Kicks Perette
FCD East
Solar Springate

That's what the roster says.   If you would like to text me I would be happy to share a copy with you.   Has a BIG orange line through player w CP by it.  

I know what the facts are. The only PP happened when a starting goalie had a concussion so Fever PP a PLANO Goalie to fill in for her. All the bigs PP. I'm not saying DTS is the only one. What I am saying that this argument or position is against superior players PP to benefit a team. Calling up a Plano Goalie is not the same thing.

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/05/17, 11:50 am

06southgirl wrote:
Bad Santa wrote:Outside of Springate, not one of those teams are anywhere close to DTS's level, but your southern hospitality still couldn't resist.  

Obviously your post is personal against me.  Ok.   I don't care.

I am not crying about player passing.   I could care less.   Everyone does it.   It is part of the rules.  

Yeah sure it is, a personal attack is much easier for you to understand instead of accepting how pathetic your argument is.

A top 3 national team team getting butt hurt because a LH team brought another player to a game they won 7-0. Nope, you aren't crying at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by 06Southgirl 19/05/17, 11:52 am

Bodhisattva wrote:
06southgirl wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:
06southgirl wrote:
Bad Santa wrote:

FCD Central
FCD Central Red
Fever Marsical
Solar Byars
Fever Stephen
TX Spirit North
Kicks Perette
FCD East
Solar Springate

That's what the roster says.   If you would like to text me I would be happy to share a copy with you.   Has a BIG orange line through player w CP by it.  

I know what the facts are. The only PP happened when a starting goalie had a concussion so Fever PP a PLANO Goalie to fill in for her. All the bigs PP. I'm not saying DTS is the only one. What I am saying that this argument or position is against superior players PP to benefit a team. Calling up a Plano Goalie is not the same thing.

I understand. But please don't call me a liar because both fever teams show a player pass on their roster. Texans player passed a D1 player to a D1 team knowing FCD Central Red would player pass as well. No rule broken.
06Southgirl
06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/05/17, 11:57 am

Keep digging that hole sweetheart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/05/17, 12:19 pm

06southgirl wrote:

06southgirl wrote:Texans player passed a D1 player to a D1 team knowing FCD Central Red would player pass as well. No rule broken.  

Having a hard time keeping track of your answers? Which one is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathanial Hörnblowér 19/05/17, 12:23 pm

If I'm not mistaken there were two DTS players, and both scored in a 2-0 game.

Nathanial Hörnblowér
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/05/17, 12:32 pm

One player for each answer?  scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down