North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach - Page 5 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach - Page 5 Empty Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by Bodhisattva 12/02/18, 07:51 am

Big Ern wrote:
NTXSoccerisascam7 wrote:For Real, I am not a parent of FC Fusion and have nothing to do with that club. Merely pointing out that there is more to NTX than the big clubs, but all anyone talks about is the big clubs and because they have the draw of players, the "amazing" coaches are basically "amazing" because they get they best players.

Bod, exactly what Futbal said, licenses are like youknowwhats. They do not mean crap in regards to coaching ability. The only thing licenses do is get you a better job at a higher level, and that isn't even necessary in most cases.

NTX Coaching license clinics are a joke.  They make you jump through hoops to do all the curriculum, but end up giving everyone the license if you have half a brain. I know this from experience as I have gone through most of their courses.

Greetings scam7!

Sure ... There is certainly "more to NTX than the big clubs", but saying that the coaches at what you might consider the big clubs are only pointed out here because they have the best players is a bit silly -- a rather rudimentary viewpoint isn't it?  Take a few of the coaches mentioned in this particular thread for example ... Pulp (came to Solar from LP), Mariscal (FCD from Fever), JM (DFeeters from Kicks) --

Not to say that (just like players) there aren't talented coaches at the smaller clubs (and please ... make them known here for those that are interested if you know of any), but these (and many other) very talented coaches that have (and some that have not) been mentioned here, are at the big clubs because they built a solid reputation + wells of talent themselves.  Not to mention for a few other good reasons ...

superior platforms that they feel are best for their kids, coaching elite teams that are able to compete on a national level, fantastic facilities, proper organization, consistent pay, etc.

This may be yet another in a long list of misconception, but for the most part, these coaches brought their kids over with them ... They weren't handed all of the talent just 'because'.

Regarding your contention towards licensing.  You're absolutely right that the G/F/E licenses you know so well are, for the most part, immaterial when it comes to a coach's ability to coach.  The best coaches are those that have both experience and engagement ... and to get your C/B/A licenses, those attributes are absolutely prerequisite.  So by saying that licenses are "youknowwhats" and "don't mean crap" is, once again, a touch rudimentary, don't ya think?

Preach!

Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach - Page 5 Empty Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by Big Ern 12/02/18, 11:34 am

NTXSoccerisascam7 wrote:I can't believe none of you called me out on my spelling error after touting my educational intelligence!!

I'm glad someone else knows what the hell they are talking about (Sick).  My reference wasn't to every single coach in all the clubs, just the coaches you all mentioned, as well as some others that were not.

I'm not a coach, I have nothing to do with Fusion, and was never a part of Sting (as a parent, coach or employee). My emotions are in check, as I cry daily.

Now, next time you see me, make sure to shake my hand and congratulate me.

P.S. Why only 9 points? Where is Tony Reali? This is a "scam"....see what I did there?

Mornin' scam7 --

1)  How is this ...

"Blitz is horrible coaching! Fever has both (good and bad). Union is horrible coaching. FC Fusion has top notch coaching. FC Dallas has a couple good coaches (the rest are horrible, but still get paid)! Spirit has a couple good coaches. Sting Coaches are horrible from top to bottom. Texans, by far have great coaches from top to bottom. TNT has good coaches. Liverpool good coaching. D'Feeters have 1-2 good coaches (none from the recent merger). Solar and Mutiny are both horrible coaching from top to bottom."

... not in reference to every single coach, and just to the coaches that were mentioned earlier in the thread?

2)  Why spend the time and cash to get a 'C' if you're not a coach?

3)  Why would you know multiple, random games scores and rankings of some obscure club (I believe it's actually the 2nd most substantial club using the name 'Fusion' in NTX), if you have "nothing to do" with them?

4)  We both (mostly) disagree with your opinion regarding all of the coaching at the clubs you referenced ... Are you saying SoS knows what the hell he is talking about just because he let you know that he thinks your opinion means nothing to me/us (which certainly is not the case)?

5)  What's in the name?  Are you literally saying NTX soccer is a 'scam'?  If so, please explain.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodhisattva 12/02/18, 01:53 pm

Again, out of general curiosity, does anyone know where I can find a directory of active NTX soccer coaches and their License type? Does such a place even exist?

Perhaps in the "Upside Down"....

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ForReal 12/02/18, 02:11 pm

Bodhisattva wrote:Again, out of general curiosity, does anyone know where I can find a directory of active NTX soccer coaches and their License type? Does such a place even exist?

I've been told no.

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 12/02/18, 02:45 pm

Sounds like that squirrel chasing the elusive nut.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodhisattva 12/02/18, 03:52 pm

ForReal wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:Again, out of general curiosity, does anyone know where I can find a directory of active NTX soccer coaches and their License type? Does such a place even exist?

I've been told no.

I have been told no as well but from another source. Just checking with the Forum Gods. Preesh.

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BuildUp 20/02/18, 10:22 pm

Big Ern wrote:
soccerperson wrote:We can travel, wife is currently not working. We live in Dallas proper so West of FT. Worth probably doesn't make sense, but we would consider whole DFW area if the coach was that good.  I have heard talent is outstanding in North Texas market, but coaches are more about the business side than development side.  Just want my daughter in with a good coach.

Welcome person!

You heard right that you have moved into a hotbed of talent and that youth soccer is a big business, but contrary to what some might have you believe, you'll find as you get out exploring that the majority of the coaches do care about improving your kid.  The business side is left for the most part to the clubs themselves ... Which is the case everywhere isn't it -- it is a business after all.

Off the top of my head, the very best coaches that I think have 06G teams would be Matt Colvin and Chris Pulpaneck at Solar SC, Dan Mariscal at FC Dallas, and Reagan Angell at D'Feeters ... I've personally witnessed all of these guys work, turn out quality results, and genuinely care about their kids.  Juan Martinez at Dallas Kicks/D'Feeters is also fantastic but I don't think he has an 06 team.  

Good luck out there!

I saw this topic a few weeks ago, but haven't posted in a while, but since the rain has arrived - no practice, no games, more time.  

I've been in the 06 age group for a long time and would agree with Big Ern's list and honestly, the coaches he mentions are not only tops in the 06 age group, but also in the other age groups they coach.   But, the two coaches that set themselves apart in creative, sophisticated soccer is Dan Mariscal at FC Dallas and Juan Martinez at DeFeeter's, although, correct, Martinez doesn't have an 06 team.  

So specifically for the 06 age group, I would recommend Mariscal at FC Dallas.  His teams play collective, disciplined soccer with much more creative combination play, with all players directly involved in the attack and with the positions being more dynamic, instead of the typical swinging the ball out wide and disconnected, sectioned play that I see with a lot of teams.  We did skills with Mariscal for a while, and he was always professional and crafty with his training sessions at Real. Cool stuff.  

Just my two cents on a rainy night. Good luck Soccerperson.
BuildUp
BuildUp
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by CardinalRule 21/02/18, 09:51 am

I agree with some of what BuildUp and Big Ern stated. Mariscal is a great skills coach and very creative, but I think he needs to show that he can develop players beyond what he has done. I am not aware of him taking a team from Academy through qualifying and into Select. It's a multi-year process that requires a coach to transform potential, athleticism and at times rec level players into a cohesive team that can win under pressure. I believe he took over the fever team after qualifying.

I know Juan did it numerous times at Kicks, but he doesn't have an 06 team.

To the AG haters, oh well. Her record speaks for itself. She has had numerous top teams. The 06 team has stayed on top for multiple years with a few minor blips. I recall a game two years ago when my daughter was playing Sting Black, and she was out on the field with her team instructing, moving them into positions and challenging them during warm ups. I really liked her passion. I wouldn't hesitate to send my DD to her.

It is impossible to over look DTS-Adams results over the years, including the 06 team. But, enough has been said about him on this board.

I think the coach that has shown me the most in this age is Monk at Spirit. Played them a number of times. They do not out athlete teams, and they are a very sound technical team. They play solid team defense, which gives most teams problems. I would not rank them as the most dynamic scoring or counterattacking team. They remind me of the 04 Rush-d'feeters team, well coached with a couple really good players and a lot of strong role players. We will see how good of a coach he is next year if they get picked apart from ECNL/DA.

CardinalRule
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by playerpass666 22/02/18, 07:35 am

And then there are the teams you want to stay away from simply due to the parents/team manager. I can think of one great coach who will have trouble recruiting next year simply because of the manager he put in place already.
playerpass666
playerpass666
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hang1053 22/02/18, 08:21 am

playerpass666 wrote:And then there are the teams you want to stay away from simply due to the parents/team manager.  I can think of one great coach who will have trouble recruiting next year simply because of the manager he put in place already.

Team Manager ruined a Coaches Recruiting chances?
Easy get rid of the Team Manager.

Hang1053
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by unknownposter 22/02/18, 10:01 am

Hang1053 wrote:
playerpass666 wrote:And then there are the teams you want to stay away from simply due to the parents/team manager.  I can think of one great coach who will have trouble recruiting next year simply because of the manager he put in place already.

Team Manager ruined a Coaches Recruiting chances?
Easy get rid of the Team Manager.

if pp is referring to the individual i think he/she is, the manager is a real issue and keeps us from even considering the team.

unknownposter
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by President Camacho 22/02/18, 10:04 am

What? No hints?
President Camacho
President Camacho
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodhisattva 22/02/18, 10:22 am

CardinalRule wrote:I agree with some of what BuildUp and Big Ern stated.  Mariscal is a great skills coach and very creative, but I think he needs to show that he can develop players beyond what he has done.  I am not aware of him taking a team from Academy through qualifying and into Select.  It's a multi-year process that requires a coach to transform potential, athleticism and at times rec level players into a cohesive team that can win under pressure. I believe he took over the fever team after qualifying.

I know Juan did it numerous times at Kicks, but he doesn't have an 06 team.

To the AG haters, oh well.  Her record speaks for itself.  She has had numerous top teams.  The 06 team has stayed on top for multiple years with a few minor blips.  I recall a game two years ago when my daughter was playing Sting Black, and she was out on the field with her team instructing, moving them into positions and challenging them during warm ups.  I really liked her passion.  I wouldn't hesitate to send my DD to her.  

It is impossible to over look DTS-Adams results over the years, including the 06 team.  But, enough has been said about him on this board.  

I think the coach that has shown me the most in this age is Monk at Spirit. Played them a number of times.  They do not out athlete teams, and they are a very sound technical team.  They play solid team defense, which gives most teams problems.  I would not rank them as the most dynamic scoring or counterattacking team.  They remind me of the 04 Rush-d'feeters team, well coached with a couple really good players and a lot of strong role players.  We will see how good of a coach he is next year if they get picked apart from ECNL/DA.  

The days of taking a team from academy through select are less and less as more coaches are being assigned to certain age groups. If you look at what Mariscal did with his 01s and 02s at Fever for two years before he left and what he has done with his JDL team in under a year, you'll see he is worth his salt. Juan is very solid as well.

AG and Adames have been very successful, but imho, they've relied heavily on size/speed for SB and serious speed for DTS instead of possession, which I value. They are indeed passionate, no question.

I highly disagree that Spirit is technically sound. First and foremost, Monk is a great dude and those DDs and parents have a special tight-knit group. I respect them all, but they definitely out athlete teams and in the 8 games I've seen them play, the play long ball and their speedsters go get it. I do agree that they are great at counter attacking, but that results in no possession and imho, that is more important.

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by President Camacho 22/02/18, 10:49 am

DTS has no logistical competition from any of the other big clubs, just independents. It allows them to scoop up all of the tall fast athletes in Arlington and the surrounding areas in the south. Now GA/SA do a great job and the kids are well coached but it helps if you have those athletes to mold into soccer players from the beginning.
President Camacho
President Camacho
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeetsG06 22/02/18, 12:02 pm

At the beginning and at the end of the day, people will see what they want based on any number of pre-establish heuristics...My point is I think for anyone who thinks DTS & SB success is solely due to size/speed are correct in their assessment. However, I believe their success is also due to (a) really good coaching and (b) some smart AND skilled players. From a coaching standpoint, recruiting, developing, and managing a top team over several years is very difficult. Teams are constantly blowing up and good players are often being recruited away. DTS & SB coaches have weathered many storms over a 2 year period for DTS and over 4 years for SB (even before AP). From a multi-dimensional player standpoint, both DTS & SB had several players participate in the Houston U13 ECNL showcase this past week. SB had 9 and DTS had at least 2. Both DTS & Sting played the top clubs in Eclipse, Tophat, etc. Needless to say the SB & DTS 06 players were not the fastest nor biggest on the field. DTS went 2-1 and Sting went 2-0-1. DTS 06 forward was recognized by Top drawer for scoring an important goal and SB 06 players accounted for 10 of 12 goals. Net those players had to use skill & smarts more than size and strength to score. At some point, maybe people will expand their lens to understand just maybe DTS & SB are successful b/c they have other important traits...

SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Poacher 22/02/18, 01:50 pm

I'm confused, so you think SB's success is solely due to their size/speed? However, you believe their success is also due to good coaching and some smart AND skilled players. Which is it? pre-establish heuristics? Did you hit the booze at lunch? At the beginning and at the end of the day, are you making up your own popular catch phrases now? Come on Skeets, enlighten us. Wow!
Poacher
Poacher
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by unknownposter 22/02/18, 02:11 pm

SkeetsG06 wrote:At the beginning and at the end of the day, people will see what they want based on any number of pre-establish heuristics...My point is I think for anyone who thinks DTS & SB success is solely due to size/speed are correct in their assessment.  However, I believe their success is also due to (a) really good coaching and (b) some smart AND skilled players.  From a coaching standpoint, recruiting, developing, and managing a top team over several years is very difficult.  Teams are constantly blowing up and good players are often being recruited away.  DTS & SB coaches have weathered many storms over a 2 year period for DTS and over 4 years for SB (even before AP).  From a multi-dimensional player standpoint, both DTS & SB had several players participate in the Houston U13 ECNL showcase this past week.  SB had 9 and DTS had at least 2.  Both DTS & Sting played the top clubs in Eclipse, Tophat, etc.  Needless to say the SB & DTS 06 players were not the fastest nor biggest on the field.  DTS went 2-1 and Sting went 2-0-1.  DTS 06 forward was recognized by Top drawer for scoring an important goal and SB 06 players accounted for 10 of 12 goals.  Net those players had to use skill & smarts more than size and strength to score.  At some point, maybe people will expand their lens to understand just maybe DTS & SB are successful b/c they have other important traits...
I agree completely with point "b" but disagree with respect to SB on point "a". In my opinion, SB's success is predicated upon three key and vital players, (1) the forward is a remarkable and highly skilled player with a competitive streak that i have never seen so strong at this young of an age (2) the center defender is a phenom at this or the 05 age and (3) the midfielder (tall girl), she is quite possibly the best mid in the nation. While the other players are solid, for the most part, in their own right, they are not the game changers the three i mentioned are. I further believe that you take any coach with a modicum of ability but high desire to win and you would see the same results.
In any case, SB's results don't lie, they are legit and anyone who says otherwise is delusional

unknownposter
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodhisattva 22/02/18, 02:33 pm

SkeetsG06 wrote:At the beginning and at the end of the day, people will see what they want based on any number of pre-establish heuristics...My point is I think for anyone who thinks DTS & SB success is solely due to size/speed are correct in their assessment.  However, I believe their success is also due to (a) really good coaching and (b) some smart AND skilled players.  From a coaching standpoint, recruiting, developing, and managing a top team over several years is very difficult.  Teams are constantly blowing up and good players are often being recruited away.  DTS & SB coaches have weathered many storms over a 2 year period for DTS and over 4 years for SB (even before AP).  From a multi-dimensional player standpoint, both DTS & SB had several players participate in the Houston U13 ECNL showcase this past week.  SB had 9 and DTS had at least 2.  Both DTS & Sting played the top clubs in Eclipse, Tophat, etc.  Needless to say the SB & DTS 06 players were not the fastest nor biggest on the field.  DTS went 2-1 and Sting went 2-0-1.  DTS 06 forward was recognized by Top drawer for scoring an important goal and SB 06 players accounted for 10 of 12 goals.  Net those players had to use skill & smarts more than size and strength to score.  At some point, maybe people will expand their lens to understand just maybe DTS & SB are successful b/c they have other important traits...

Sorry, all I just read was Bigger Faster Stronger...

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodhisattva 22/02/18, 02:34 pm

President Camacho wrote:DTS has no logistical competition from any of the other big clubs, just independents. It allows them to scoop up all of the tall fast athletes in Arlington and the surrounding areas in the south. Now GA/SA do a great job and the kids are well coached but it helps if you have those athletes to mold into soccer players from the beginning.

I'm Bodhisattva and I approve this message.

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Poacher 22/02/18, 02:37 pm

I agree completely with point "b" but disagree with respect to SB on point "a".   In my opinion, SB's success is predicated upon three key and vital players, (1) the forward is a remarkable and highly skilled player with a competitive streak that i have never seen so strong at this young of an age (2) the center defender is a phenom at this or the 05 age and (3) the midfielder (tall girl), she is quite possibly the best mid in the nation.  While the other players are solid, for the most part, in their own right, they are not the game changers the three i mentioned are.  I further believe that you take any coach with a modicum of ability but high desire to win and you would see the same results.
In any case, SB's results don't lie, they are legit and anyone who says otherwise is delusional  [/quote]

Good Lawd! Skeets won't be able to get that big head through the door tonight! "competitive streak that i have never seen so strong at this young of an age"
Poacher
Poacher
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeetsG06 22/02/18, 02:46 pm

Bodhisattva wrote:

Maybe you need “Hooked on Phonics”. LMFAO. Sorry, just kidding! You walked into that right upper cut.

SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodhisattva 22/02/18, 03:21 pm

SkeetsG06 wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:

Maybe you need “Hooked on Phonics”.  LMFAO.  Sorry, just kidding!  You walked into that right upper cut.

For the record, I never used the word "solely"...

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeetsG06 22/02/18, 03:48 pm

...glad to help your vocabulary!

sole·ly
ˈsō(l)lē/Submit
adverb
not involving anyone or anything else; only.
"he is solely responsible for any debts the company may incur"
synonyms: only, simply, just, merely, uniquely, exclusively, entirely, wholly; alone
"people are appointed solely on the basis of merit"

SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by OdoyleRules 22/02/18, 04:31 pm

Poacher wrote:I agree completely with point "b" but disagree with respect to SB on point "a".   In my opinion, SB's success is predicated upon three key and vital players, (1) the forward is a remarkable and highly skilled player with a competitive streak that i have never seen so strong at this young of an age (2) the center defender is a phenom at this or the 05 age and (3) the midfielder (tall girl), she is quite possibly the best mid in the nation.  While the other players are solid, for the most part, in their own right, they are not the game changers the three i mentioned are.  I further believe that you take any coach with a modicum of ability but high desire to win and you would see the same results.
In any case, SB's results don't lie, they are legit and anyone who says otherwise is delusional  

Good Lawd! Skeets won't be able to get that big head through the door tonight! "competitive streak that i have never seen so strong at this young of an age"[/quote]
06’s had a good showing in Houston it looks like.  My money will be on the one that had 9 goals in 3 games not just “one good one” though.

Last edited by OdoyleRules on 22/02/18, 06:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
OdoyleRules
OdoyleRules
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by President Camacho 22/02/18, 04:43 pm

SkeetsG06 wrote:My point is I think for anyone who thinks DTS & SB success is solely due to size/speed are correct in their assessment.  However, I believe their success is also due to (a) really good coaching and (b) some smart AND skilled players...
I think this is what Bohdisattva was referring to. You used solely and confirmed they were correct and then contradicted yourself with additional reasons for their success.
Only pointing this out since we are playing the grammar game. Anything to kill time on during Rainfest 2018!
President Camacho
President Camacho
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeetsG06 22/02/18, 06:03 pm

No worries! I think Budhi was acknowledging they have more than size/speed, which I miss understood.

SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next