North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Odyssey '05B - Plano DI (Bye)-(Keller and surrounding areas) Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

Odyssey '05B - Plano DI (Bye)-(Keller and surrounding areas)

Go down

Odyssey '05B - Plano DI (Bye)-(Keller and surrounding areas) Empty Odyssey '05B - Plano DI (Bye)-(Keller and surrounding areas)

Post by jmorgan1155 17/06/19, 01:43 pm

OPEN PRACTICE / TEAM TRYOUTS

We invite motivated and interested players to come out to our Skills/Training/Tryout Sessions and see how you may enjoy the competitive, yet family oriented club currently ranked 17th in North Texas.

Weekdays: Mondays 6:15pm to 7:45pm and Thursdays 7:00pm to 8:30pm
Location: Hillwood Middle School - 8250 Parkwood Hill Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76137
(this is a summer site only - all regular season training takes place at Fort Worth Christian in North Richland Hills)

Odyssey SC is excited at the growth of this team and the focused development of these young players in the years to come!  This team competes in Plano Premier Invitational League, Division One.  WE have a great squad of young, talented players - all of whom continue to show steady development!

These boys are also competing in the National Premier League (NPL) under team name City FC!  Coaches and parents alike are proud of their achievements and ongoing development over the past year.

If you have any inquiries, comments, or questions - please do not hesitate to contact
Coach Paddy Gallagher, 682-553-7807 or email patricksoccer@sbcglobal.net
Coach Bio

Team Manager: Joyce Morgan 817-937-9650 or email (joyce.morgan1155@gmail.com)
https://www.odysseysoccer.com/05-boys-u12

A Glimpse inside our team, our family - this was our mid-season "Reflection" email:

Subject: Reflection - First half of the Season - Odyssey 2018-2019

Team,

We are half way through our 2018-2019 soccer season and nothing motivates you for the New Year like reflection - whether its improvements or motivation to keep on keeping on.  Each member of this team is an essential piece of our accomplishments thus far and going forward.  Thinking back to when we all came together in June and Signing Day kickoff July 1st...basically a new team who has excelled well with so much maximum potential left.  I said from the beginning, I know this team is capable of great things...and there is so much more ahead for them.  

We started the season with the King Tut tournament in July - wow was it blistering hot!!! And remember that time one of our very own was interviewed in the parking lot - Ha! Great moments during that first tournament where some experienced their first ice baths.  The boys had great outings against a couple of tough teams (classic league level) and although friendly matches, we were considered finalist based on our results.    Then we played in the Texas Summer Classic in early August in preparation of league play starting soon.  There we did well, but just couldn't walk away with W's...we tied two of our three games and lost the third in the last minutes of the game.  Memorable moments at that tournament too -- like the BWW between game disaster - with terrible service...but all the boys sat together and parents bonded as well.  We really had a great outing for a new team.  Then in mid-August we went to the Plano Premier Invitational Placement tournament to determine which division we would be placed for league play...dare I say it....that's right folks - we were placed in Division I based on our results of that tournament.  Plano Premier Invitational League started in early September.  We played 7 games (despite the weather)...and although gave up a few games to mental mistakes (essentially)...we have managed to finish our first half of the season in 6th place out of 18 teams (4th, 5th, and 6th all have same points (13), but we have less GF – and have either won or tied with the 2 teams).  

Over the winter break there has been quite a few opportunities for additional bonding on the field as well as off.  Boys are hanging out together, having sleepovers, and outings, as well as online bonding over need I say – Fortnite .  Parents are pulling together and helping others with carpools and such when needed....and honestly collective you guys make my job pretty easy!  We have continued our touches by some "friendly" competition indoor either at BlueSky or Futsal at GameOn - where we have left our footprint to say the least :-).  Oh, and how could I forget...our Main Event in December - at Main Event LOL - Gaming, Lazer tag, and White Elephant gift exchange...oh the fun the boys had that evening...all the laughter, jokes, poking fun and smiles!  Good times, Good times!  

So on that note, let us continue to climb mountains - leaving nothing but our faint footprints behind while those around us continue to turn their heads.

We are competing with the best of the best and holding our own! In my opinion we are making great progress and results that speak for this teams' capabilities.

“Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” ~ Joshua J. Marine

“Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” ~ Jamie Paolinetti

With pride, I thank you – Each and every one of you - for your sacrifices and continued support of these boys.

jmorgan1155
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Odyssey '05B - Plano DI (Bye)-(Keller and surrounding areas) Empty Open Tryouts - Final Week

Post by jmorgan1155 24/06/19, 11:28 am

Although this is the final week for open tryouts, private assessments will be considered in July as roster room allows for it. Thanks!

jmorgan1155
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down