North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Dallas Texans  Division making switch - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

Dallas Texans Division making switch

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dallas Texans  Division making switch - Page 2 Empty Re: Dallas Texans Division making switch

Post by BENDMEOVER 26/06/19, 08:51 pm

Dont mess up my MCds order I like biggee fries w my double cheeseburger.

BENDMEOVER
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Dallas Texans  Division making switch - Page 2 Empty Re: Dallas Texans Division making switch

Post by Pico 26/06/19, 10:13 pm

Tanner wrote:It’s funny how people got on here and posted he was leaving. It’s  par for the course for people to undermine coaches / teams before July 1st. I would feel pretty silly right about now if I was the one who got that rumor rolling.

For why July 1st importante? Do Texan perro process on the 1st of they months?
Pico
Pico
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanner 26/06/19, 11:35 pm

Pico wrote:
Tanner wrote:It’s funny how people got on here and posted he was leaving. It’s  par for the course for people to undermine coaches / teams before July 1st. I would feel pretty silly right about now if I was the one who got that rumor rolling.

For why you no type normal
Tanner
Tanner
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pico 26/06/19, 11:44 pm

Tanner wrote:
Pico wrote:

Races people everywhere. Pay the man he money.
Pico
Pico
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkpoint Charlie 27/06/19, 08:19 am

Pico wrote:
Tanner wrote:
Pico wrote:

Races people everywhere. Pay the man he money.

#MAGA
Checkpoint Charlie
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarchy 27/06/19, 09:23 am

Heard JD was having an affair with a team manager... Maybe the crazy one?? Also know he lost about 10 players from his 05s. This was from a parent that left and changed my mind about taking my 05 out to tryout.

Anarchy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkpoint Charlie 27/06/19, 09:34 am

Anarchy wrote:Heard JD was having an affair with a team manager... Maybe the crazy one?? Also know he lost about 10 players from his 05s. This was from a parent that left and changed my mind about taking my 05 out to tryout.  

#MAGA
Checkpoint Charlie
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pico 27/06/19, 09:45 am

Anarchy wrote:Heard JD was having an affair with a team manager... Maybe the crazy one?? Also know he lost about 10 players from his 05s. This was from a parent that left and changed my mind about taking my 05 out to tryout.  

You have they wrong coache senior. They one who sleep with his manager left to Liverpool. Jesse would never never dip his pen in they company ink. Rest assure.
Pico
Pico
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BENDMEOVER 27/06/19, 11:29 am

Sounds like some good drama going on does this make top 3? Trump I'm coming to see you big daddy I have a present for you.

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer2go 27/06/19, 12:44 pm

So 07 Manager takes the team to another coach and JD is dipping his pen in the company ink with the 07 manager. Maybe that is why the DD wasn’t cut.

That’s a lot of players to leave. Something is going on over on the west side.

Soccer2go
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by AllTheBluebellsAreBlue 27/06/19, 02:12 pm

The moral character of the anonymous posters on this board can be so low around here sometimes...

This is one of those times.

AllTheBluebellsAreBlue
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodhisattva 27/06/19, 02:33 pm

AllTheBluebellsAreBlue wrote:The moral character of the anonymous posters on this board can be so low around here sometimes...

Are you saying the moral character of the anonymous posters is unwarranted and invalid because they are lies or made up when it comes to JD?

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by AllTheBluebellsAreBlue 27/06/19, 02:56 pm

Bodhisattva wrote:
AllTheBluebellsAreBlue wrote:The moral character of the anonymous posters on this board can be so low around here sometimes...

Are you saying the moral character of the anonymous posters is unwarranted and invalid because they are lies or made up when it comes to JD?

I have no idea who JD is. I just can't imagine being so petty/insecure to throw out personal details about any coach like that - true or not.

AllTheBluebellsAreBlue
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodhisattva 27/06/19, 03:02 pm

AllTheBluebellsAreBlue wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:

I have no idea who JD is. I just can't imagine being so petty/insecure to throw out personal details about any coach like that - true or not.

Welcome to the mud...

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarchy 27/06/19, 04:16 pm

Bodhisattva wrote:

I guess my morals got the best of me. I know everybody has their dirt, but when parents are about to dish out more than $5k for a year of soccer with a coach that just lost over half his team I thought others would want to know. I may have expected coaches to have morals, leave it to NTX soccer to prove that wrong lol

Anarchy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by timmyh 27/06/19, 04:58 pm

Anarchy wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:

I guess my morals got the best of me. I know everybody has their dirt, but when parents are about to dish out more than $5k for a year of soccer with a coach that just lost over half his team I thought others would want to know. I may have expected coaches to have morals, leave it to NTX soccer to prove that wrong lol

Where did the 05s mostly go? DA?

timmyh
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkpoint Charlie 27/06/19, 10:56 pm

BENDMEOVER wrote:Sounds like some good drama going on does this make top 3? Trump I'm coming to see you big daddy I have a present for you.

#MAGA
Checkpoint Charlie
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BENDMEOVER 28/06/19, 04:19 am

Trump kiss my hairy arse! Munch this....

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by tikitalker 28/06/19, 01:26 pm

BENDMEOVER wrote:Trump kiss my hairy arse! Munch this....
Munch what?

tikitalker
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarchy 28/06/19, 02:20 pm

timmyh wrote:
Anarchy wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:

Where did the 05s mostly go? DA?

Heard 4 or 5 went to Sting and the rest went their separate ways

Anarchy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 28/06/19, 02:30 pm

BENDMEOVER wrote:Trump kiss my hairy arse! Munch this....

You’re not his type.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by BENDMEOVER 30/06/19, 04:15 pm

They all went to Solar for more of the same munchies.

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkpoint Charlie 30/06/19, 05:27 pm

#MAGA
Checkpoint Charlie
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BENDMEOVER 03/07/19, 05:43 pm

I got the munchiezzzzzz.

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer 2014 03/07/19, 10:08 pm

#MAGA .....Damn Liberals

soccer 2014
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BENDMEOVER 07/07/19, 01:35 pm

It's all about me Trump.

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next