North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

STING 08 ECRL ROYAL TRYOUTS Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

STING 08 ECRL ROYAL TRYOUTS

Go down

STING 08 ECRL ROYAL TRYOUTS Empty STING 08 ECRL ROYAL TRYOUTS

Post by tcc2008 31/05/20, 12:39 pm

STING 08 ECRL ROYAL TRYOUTS Ecrl_t10

WE WILL FOLLOW ALL STING PHASE 3 PROTOCOL AT PRACTICE. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT DANIEL IS HOLDING TRYOUTS IN EULESS BUT IT DOES NOT REFLECT HIS PERMANENT PRACTICE LOCATION.

Last edited by tcc2008 on 01/06/20, 06:35 am; edited 1 time in total

tcc2008
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

STING 08 ECRL ROYAL TRYOUTS Empty Re: STING 08 ECRL ROYAL TRYOUTS

Post by kimmie030507 01/06/20, 12:43 am

Wait, Daniel Diaz? Sting West ECRl, is this a joke?

Why would anyone go and try to play for an unproven coach when JD has beat Khan's top team which is now the "second ECNL" team? Sting is trying to form a ECRL team in the West, must be a joke. How bad is this joke, you took on a team from Evolution to be in the ECRL pool, thats how bad it is at Sting, its is a joke and a money grab.

Everyone knows who the best coach in the 08 division is on this side of town and perhaps in the metroplex. No matter the Acronym: ECNL, Pre-DA, DA DPL or NPL, JD's teams have beaten everyone. So again, I ask why would someone go and play for an unproven coach that is given an acronym status when you can go and get more than your money's worth with a coach like JD at DT, a coach that doesn't care about having a big roster or a revolving door.

We had a terrible experience with DD at sting 05 ECRL.

West Side parents Run from this guy. The only reason he is given teams at sting is because his daughter is a good player. Other than that, ask for credentials and proof of his license. The guy has not even a D or C. Oh and if he tells you he played for the sidekicks, its a huge lie. We fact checked it and it was all BS!! Never stepped on the field as a Sidekick and or even in Collegiate soccer. Again, fact check his license and ask for proof. He's a used Kirby vacuum cleaner sales guy and he's go the sales pitch to back it up. what a joke

kimmie030507
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by EyeNGuyen08G 01/06/20, 03:16 pm

In the metroplex???. wasn’t they in like 5th place in LH ??? not sure how that makes them top team in the metroplex...but their coach is smart and doesn’t play in tournaments that all the other top Teams are playing in... you can tell someone hurt you and that you need a hug...

EyeNGuyen08G
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerbia0105 01/06/20, 03:47 pm

kimmie030507 wrote:Wait, Daniel Diaz?  Sting West ECRl, is this a joke?

Why would anyone go and try to play for an unproven coach when JD has beat Khan's top team which is now the "second ECNL" team? Sting is trying to form a ECRL team in the West, must be a joke.  How bad is this joke, you took on a team from Evolution to be in the ECRL pool, thats how bad it is at Sting, its is a joke and a money grab.

Everyone knows who the best coach in the 08 division is on this side of town and perhaps in the metroplex.  No matter the Acronym: ECNL, Pre-DA, DA DPL or NPL, JD's teams have beaten everyone.  So again, I ask why would someone go and play for an unproven coach that is given an acronym status when you can go and get more than your money's worth with a coach like JD at DT, a coach that doesn't care about having a big roster or a revolving door.  

West Side parents Run from this guy.  The only reason he is given teams at sting is because his daughter is a good player.  Other than that, ask for credentials and proof of his license.  The guy has not even a D or C.  Oh and if he tells you he played for the sidekicks, its a huge lie.  We fact checked it and it was all BS!!  Never stepped on the field as a Sidekick and or even in Collegiate soccer.  Again, fact check his license and ask for proof.  He's a used Kirby vacuum cleaner sales guy and he's go the sales pitch to back it up.  what a joke

I'm not sure what you're talking about, my girls team beat JD and hasn't been able to get past our 08's ever. On a side note, my daughter has played for DD in the past and will train with him any chance she gets. He's a great coach and a great guy also.  Sounds like your daughter didn't get the play time you thought she deserved which is what caused the long drawn out bash of a post. I normally don't post on this forum because it's mainly upset parents that are sad that little Suzy didn't get chosen for ECNL or get the play time the parents thought she deserved. However, I happen to see this bash session on someone that you clearly know nothing about. Praise for a coach/team that you know nothing about also (stat wise) I don't know or care about your personal relationship with JD and what you know about him. I do know, he hasn't beat our team. I agree with the PP, you must need a hug.

soccerbia0105
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmie030507 02/06/20, 12:42 am

soccerbia0105 wrote:
kimmie030507 wrote:Wait, Daniel Diaz?  Sting West ECRl, is this a joke?

Why would anyone go and try to play for an unproven coach when JD has beat Khan's top team which is now the "second ECNL" team? Sting is trying to form a ECRL team in the West, must be a joke.  How bad is this joke, you took on a team from Evolution to be in the ECRL pool, thats how bad it is at Sting, its is a joke and a money grab.

Everyone knows who the best coach in the 08 division is on this side of town and perhaps in the metroplex.  No matter the Acronym: ECNL, Pre-DA, DA DPL or NPL, JD's teams have beaten everyone.  So again, I ask why would someone go and play for an unproven coach that is given an acronym status when you can go and get more than your money's worth with a coach like JD at DT, a coach that doesn't care about having a big roster or a revolving door.  

West Side parents Run from this guy.  The only reason he is given teams at sting is because his daughter is a good player.  Other than that, ask for credentials and proof of his license.  The guy has not even a D or C.  Oh and if he tells you he played for the sidekicks, its a huge lie.  We fact checked it and it was all BS!!  Never stepped on the field as a Sidekick and or even in Collegiate soccer.  Again, fact check his license and ask for proof.  He's a used Kirby vacuum cleaner sales guy and he's go the sales pitch to back it up.  what a joke

I'm not sure what you're talking about, my girls team beat JD and hasn't been able to get past our 08's ever. On a side note, my daughter has played for DD in the past and will train with him any chance she gets. He's a great coach and a great guy also.  Sounds like your daughter didn't get the play time you thought she deserved which is what caused the long drawn out bash of a post. I normally don't post on this forum because it's mainly upset parents that are sad that little Suzy didn't get chosen for ECNL or get the play time the parents thought she deserved. However, I happen to see this bash session on someone that you clearly know nothing about. Praise for a coach/team that you know nothing about also (stat wise) I don't know or care about your personal relationship with JD and what you know about him. I do know, he hasn't beat our team. I agree with the PP, you must need a hug.

First of all genius, NPL DT 1- Sting Khan 0, Second game genious Upper 90c Championship game DT 1- Sting Khan 0. Show me where Sting Khan has beaten JD's 08's. Don't give me the sob story about another team or Tatu's team beating him because we all know Tatu loaded up vs him and he did beat him 1-0. Again prove me wrong, We are talking about 08's, DD hasn't ever had a quality 08 team that he could keep.

& while we are at it, get a picture of DD's license and post it on here and prove me wrong. We did our homework, never was a sidekick and doesn't have a license. Didn't his 04 team almost blow up this year? Sting had to save it by putting another coach in there, his old 08s were saved by Tatu.

I welcome you to prove me wrong and then I will allow you to hug me, hehe!

kimmie030507
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerbia0105 02/06/20, 05:41 am

Tatu loaded up the team to play JD? Okay, wow you don't know what you're talking about. I'm done with the conversation it's clearly pointless.

Good luck, no hugs from me as I'm social distancing. Arrow

soccerbia0105
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down