North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
+27790324557 MEET A PROFESSIONA PSYCHIC, SPIRITUAL HEALER ON28/12/23, 07:07 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557STRONG LOVE SPELLS FOR RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE WH28/12/23, 06:58 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557WE ARE THE ILLUMINATI, REGISTER AS A NEW MEMBER 28/12/23, 06:53 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557THIS IS THE ILLUMINATI JOINING POINT 28/12/23, 06:46 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557 THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US28/12/23, 06:37 amkawayidamirrows
THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US ONLINE IS+277928/12/23, 06:28 amkawayidamirrows
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

I felt like a dirty south yesterday... Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Kewb11

Our users have posted a total of 205165 messages in 31955 subjects

I felt like a dirty south yesterday...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I felt like a dirty south yesterday... Empty I felt like a dirty south yesterday...

Post by Guest 17/06/11, 10:08 am

Went to the Mavs parade and took the DART light rail system......um, yea never again.
There's a reason why God gave some people cars and others mass transit.

I saw grown arse men sitting down in chairs while old ladies stood up during the trip...did I get up?...hell no, I called shotgun when I got on the damn thing and she heard me say it....rules are rules!

When I was a youngling and riding DART for the first time, I remember the smell of oil and urine when I first boarded.
Remember my mom telling me not to lay my head against the window since it greasy and to not look at the drunk bum for to long since he would attack.

The parade was awesome, viewing it from a suite was much better.

As I stood over the fire pit burning the clothes I wore on the train, I was reminiscing over what a great series it was and how lucky I was to be me.

Back to top Go down

I felt like a dirty south yesterday... Empty Re: I felt like a dirty south yesterday...

Post by Guest 17/06/11, 10:12 am

DoubleDD wrote:Went to the Mavs parade and took the DART light rail system......um, yea never again.

I saw grown arse men sitting down in chairs while old ladies stood up during the trip...did I get up?...hell no, I called shotgun when I got on the damn thing and she heard me say it....rules are rules!

When I was a youngling and riding DART for the first time, I remember the smell of oil and urine when I first boarded.
Remember my mom telling me not to lay my head against the window since it greasy and to not look at the drunk bum for to long since he would attack.

As I stood over the fire pit burning the clothes I wore on the train, I was reminiscing over what a great series it was and how lucky I was to be me.

Of all the thousands of burger flippers at Whataburger, how in the hell did YOU score the suite tickets?

Back to top Go down

I felt like a dirty south yesterday... Empty Re: I felt like a dirty south yesterday...

Post by Guest 17/06/11, 10:15 am

DOTS wrote:
DoubleDD wrote:Went to the Mavs parade and took the DART light rail system......um, yea never again.

Of all the thousands of burger flippers at Whataburger, how in the hell did YOU score the suite tickets?

'Cause all I do is win, win, win no matta what!

When you have an electrifying personality as I do, things come to you. Wink
Also, if you looked carefully, many suites were empty.

Back to top Go down

Post by s0cc3rdad 17/06/11, 10:17 am

I saw grown arse men sitting down in chairs while old ladies stood up during the trip...did I get up?...hell no, I called shotgun when I got on the damn thing and she heard me say it....rules are rules!When I was a youngling and riding DART for the first time, I remember the smell of oil and urine when I first boarded.

True Statement!

twitter: @s0cc3rdad
s0cc3rdad
s0cc3rdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

http://sould-out.org

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyMomma 17/06/11, 10:30 am

When you have an electrifying personality as I do, things come to you.

I would have thought the limo would have picked you up then! drunken

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/06/11, 10:40 am

DOTS wrote:

Nothing but first class for me baby!
Same thing goes for Gold Cup games.....I cleaned this biatch OUT!

[img]I felt like a dirty south yesterday... Captur10[/img]

Back to top Go down

Post by bigheadpena 17/06/11, 10:51 am

Careful calling "shotgun" out loud over here one of my primos might shiv you with a rusty flathead screw driver aka master car key.

Last edited by bigheadpena on 17/06/11, 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
bigheadpena
bigheadpena
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 9withak 17/06/11, 10:52 am

Ok but what does "like a dirty south" meann???? It scratch
9withak
9withak
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 9withak 17/06/11, 10:53 am

bigheadpena wrote:Careful calling "shotgun" out loud over here one of my primos might shiv you with a rusty flathead screw driver aka master key car key.

Hahaha true lol!
9withak
9withak
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/06/11, 10:55 am

CrazyMomma wrote:When you have an electrifying personality as I do, things come to you.

When I called Cubes and told him I was going, I was also watching the news the morning before and heard juggy tammy dombeck recommend to take the light rail due to congestion.
I also wanted to laugh at all the little people, so I passed on my usual transportation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/06/11, 10:57 am

bigheadpena wrote:Careful calling "shotgun" out loud over here one of my primos might shiv you with a rusty flathead screw driver aka master car key.

One step ahead of ya cuz, I made sure to get off before Buckner Blvd.

Hooty Whooooo!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bigheadpena 17/06/11, 11:03 am

And that frige is nice but we got the beer store at the end of the block homie! When I run out I send my 03 DD down there on her Huffy to bring me back a box and if its after hours I ll send to her to the other end of the block to the bootleggers!
bigheadpena
bigheadpena
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/06/11, 11:03 am

11withak wrote:Ok but what does "like a dirty south" meann???? It scratch

Have you ever heard of slumming, buying Captain O's instead of Captain Crunch, buying XJ900 shoes becuz they almost look like Nike's.

Just sayin.....

Back to top Go down

Post by 9withak 17/06/11, 11:06 am

DoubleDD wrote:
11withak wrote:Ok but what does "like a dirty south" meann???? It scratch

Have you ever heard of slumming, buying Captain O's instead of Captain Crunch, buying XJ900 shoes becuz they almost look like Nike's.

Just sayin.....

Got it!!! So basically my childhood!! lol! lol!
9withak
9withak
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/06/11, 11:07 am

bigheadpena wrote:And that frige is nice but we got the beer store at the end of the block homie! When I run out I send my 03 DD down there on her Huffy to bring me back a box and if its after hours I ll send to her to the other end of the block to the bootleggers!

Yea, I feel ya brotha.....6-12 doesn't carry the same stock at 7-11.
If all else fails, I think I have an old Joya somewhere in the back of my truck.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutmeg 17/06/11, 12:29 pm

DoubleDD wrote:
CrazyMomma wrote:When you have an electrifying personality as I do, things come to you.

When I called Cubes and told him I was going, I was also watching the news the morning before and heard juggy tammy dombeck recommend to take the light rail due to congestion.
I also wanted to laugh at all the little people, so I passed on my usual transportation.

I'm confused...so Tammy Dombeck had congestion??? I hope not. That woman getting a chest cold could be fatal.
nutmeg
nutmeg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/06/11, 12:31 pm

nutmeg wrote:
DoubleDD wrote:

I'm confused...so Tammy Dombeck had congestion??? I hope not. That woman getting a chest cold could be fatal.

Only if watched in 3-D.

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless 17/06/11, 12:35 pm

DoubleDD wrote:
nutmeg wrote:
DoubleDD wrote:

Only if watched in 3-D.

Wonder if she dresses as the letter P for halloween every year? How's she even stand up?
clueless
clueless
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/06/11, 12:39 pm

clueless wrote:
DoubleDD wrote:
nutmeg wrote:
DoubleDD wrote:

Only if watched in 3-D.

Wonder if she dresses as the letter P for halloween every year? How's she even stand up?

Thru a system that involves pulleys and many gears.

I felt like a dirty south yesterday... 14251_149_2

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMaggie 17/06/11, 01:36 pm

DoubleDD wrote:
bigheadpena wrote:Careful calling "shotgun" out loud over here one of my primos might shiv you with a rusty flathead screw driver aka master car key.

Hooty Whooooo!!!!

Hey? Hey! Yeah, I'm lookin at you. I live just off Buckner. We've got some nice folks over here. I love you
MaggieMaggie
MaggieMaggie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/06/11, 01:55 pm

MaggieMaggie wrote:
DoubleDD wrote:

Hooty Whooooo!!!!

Hey? Hey! Yeah, I'm lookin at you. I live just off Buckner. We've got some nice folks over here. I love you

And I'm sure they're buried 6ft under.....j/k...don't want to start nothin.....besides, everyone knows they're at the bottom of White Rock.

But hey, it's your world, don't cap me. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawnboy 17/06/11, 02:23 pm

DoubleDD wrote:
MaggieMaggie wrote:
DoubleDD wrote:

Hooty Whooooo!!!!

And I'm sure they're buried 6ft under.....j/k...don't want to start nothin.....besides, everyone knows they're at the bottom of White Rock.

Same difference. Smile

Lawnboy
Lawnboy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMaggie 17/06/11, 02:29 pm

Lawnboy wrote:
DoubleDD wrote:
MaggieMaggie wrote:
DoubleDD wrote:

Hooty Whooooo!!!!

Meet you at Hobby any day. Its cut mejo, not cap over here. We can have a nice ice cold Chardonnay at the Arboretum afterwards. Everyone knows WRL is too shallow and you have to go to the Trinity Bottoms. Geesh. You rubes from the Provences. Rolling Eyes

Same difference. Smile

Last edited by MaggieMaggie on 17/06/11, 02:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
MaggieMaggie
MaggieMaggie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/06/11, 02:34 pm

MaggieMaggie wrote:
Lawnboy wrote:
DoubleDD wrote:
MaggieMaggie wrote:
DoubleDD wrote:

Hooty Whooooo!!!!

Meet you at Hobby any day. Its cut bro, not cap over here. pirat

Same difference. Smile

Million Dollar question...are you familiar with Griff's burgers?

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMaggie 17/06/11, 02:57 pm

DoubleDD wrote:
MaggieMaggie wrote:
Lawnboy wrote:
DoubleDD wrote:
MaggieMaggie wrote:
DoubleDD wrote:

Hooty Whooooo!!!!

Meet you at Hobby any day. Its cut bro, not cap over here. pirat

Same difference. Smile

Million Dollar question...are you familiar with Griff's burgers?
Maybe? Is that where you work? One on Jupiter or out in Irving? The one on Garland Road is still there but different name now?
MaggieMaggie
MaggieMaggie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next