North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

FALL LEAGUE -- Where are you playing??? Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

FALL LEAGUE -- Where are you playing???

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FALL LEAGUE -- Where are you playing??? Empty FALL LEAGUE -- Where are you playing???

Post by Soccer-Fan 28/06/11, 10:55 am

Where are teams planning to play for the upcoming Fall season?

SDL
CAL
EAL
PYL
UAL
DIAL

Question
Soccer-Fan
Soccer-Fan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

FALL LEAGUE -- Where are you playing??? Empty Re: FALL LEAGUE -- Where are you playing???

Post by Guest 28/06/11, 07:54 pm

Guess no one is playing anywhere Very Happy Or maybe it is all a big secret Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

FALL LEAGUE -- Where are you playing??? Empty Re: FALL LEAGUE -- Where are you playing???

Post by Bierluva 28/06/11, 08:21 pm

I have decided to start my own Academy league since there are not enough right now. It will be called the KAL. Kick Ass League. Everyone from 05s to 02s will play 11v11, we will have 3 refs and will play 45 minute halves. It will cost only $250 but you will have to pay $20 for every goal over 3 goals that you score since we will be keeping a ranking for you as well as a FBR. Anything over 3 goals makes my maths too hard. We will have an end of season tournament to pick a champion. Whatcha think? Sound like a solid business plan? Oh we will play at the local high schools since our schools need the money.
Bierluva
Bierluva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer-Fan 28/06/11, 10:42 pm

I thought it was a simple question...I guess not though. Suspect
Soccer-Fan
Soccer-Fan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bierluva 28/06/11, 10:57 pm

All joking aside... we actually haven't decided yet.
Bierluva
Bierluva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28/06/11, 11:34 pm

Bierluva wrote:I have decided to start my own Academy league since there are not enough right now. It will be called the KAL. Kick Ass League. Everyone from 05s to 02s will play 11v11, we will have 3 refs and will play 45 minute halves. It will cost only $250 but you will have to pay $20 for every goal over 3 goals that you score since we will be keeping a ranking for you as well as a FBR. Anything over 3 goals makes my maths too hard. We will have an end of season tournament to pick a champion. Whatcha think? Sound like a solid business plan? Oh we will play at the local high schools since our schools need the money.

that is the best post we have had on here in 6 weeks!

and yes, most are undecided, and the few that do know likey don't want yall to know that they know you know. i know that my dds team doesn't know, but once i tell them about the kick ass league i'm sure we are in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bierluva 28/06/11, 11:45 pm

FALL LEAGUE -- Where are you playing??? White-black-shirta-com-kick-ass-football-soccer-foot-ball-t-shirts_design
Bierluva
Bierluva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar U17 29/06/11, 12:19 am

Pay bwgophers to do weekly BCS rankings? Does sound like a kick ass league. Saintsdad.........heres the league you asked about cheers

I do everything through instinct, I play like a child ... I think about myself on a small field, or in the street, I see myself with the ball in the same way as I am now. I have not changed at all. You must remember soccer is a game to have fun and you play for that. I don't plan or anticipate my play." -Messi
Solar U17
Solar U17
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/06/11, 07:49 am

I vote KAL!

Btw - this '02 forum is a bit boring compared to the stuff that goes on in the other forums. I get my daily dose of entertainment reading those! Actually, I'm glad to be part of a quite civilized group. Razz Hope it doesn't change too much next year when we go U11.

Back to top Go down

Post by weatherbug 29/06/11, 08:21 am

twomattiesmom wrote:I vote KAL!

Btw - this '02 forum is a bit boring compared to the stuff that goes on in the other forums. I get my daily dose of entertainment reading those! Actually, I'm glad to be part of a quite civilized group. Razz Hope it doesn't change too much next year when we go U11.

I've always kind of wished my 01 was born in a different soccer year. The 01 parents are nuts! Laughing
weatherbug
weatherbug
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar U17 29/06/11, 09:24 am

Hmmmm........01 parents not nuts.......ummmm....more passionate about soccer Very Happy

Thats why there is sooo much more depth in that 01 year Rolling Eyes Razz

I do everything through instinct, I play like a child ... I think about myself on a small field, or in the street, I see myself with the ball in the same way as I am now. I have not changed at all. You must remember soccer is a game to have fun and you play for that. I don't plan or anticipate my play." -Messi
Solar U17
Solar U17
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/06/11, 09:49 am

soccerskills wrote:Hmmmm........01 parents not nuts.......ummmm....more passionate about soccer Very Happy

Thats why there is sooo much more depth in that 01 year Rolling Eyes Razz

I think you can be passionate about soccer without being nasty or rude. Of course, if you ask MD's dad, he'll say I am definitely nuts Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/06/11, 10:02 am

is it better to be boring or civilized? is that insulting or a compliment? lately i think we are more boring. and at no time have i ever seen civilized - well spoken, maybe. we can't take a civilized attitude into the KAL with us or it will all get screwed up.

Back to top Go down

Post by EyesWideOpen 29/06/11, 11:21 am

Can we be boring and civilized and part of KAL?

I think there needs to be an admission test of some sort - perhaps some sort of anonymous viewing at a tourney to see if a team's parents yell at the ref the required amount of times, or generally leave all common sense at home.

But I do enjoy reading the other age groups while at work though - has replaced ESPN as my go to site.
EyesWideOpen
EyesWideOpen
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/06/11, 11:35 am

That won't work. If we can't yell at the referees then my dh and I won't be able attend games! Besides, in the KAL league, we know way more than the referees and coaches, we are THE PARENTS! Come on now.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygilmore 29/06/11, 11:58 am

weatherbug wrote:
twomattiesmom wrote:I vote KAL!

I've always kind of wished my 01 was born in a different soccer year. The 01 parents are nuts! Laughing
Amen, 04 nuts also.

happygilmore
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by #9156 29/06/11, 12:14 pm

happygilmore wrote:
weatherbug wrote:
twomattiesmom wrote:

Amen, 04 nuts also.

Guess we're in trouble then because we have an 01, 02, and 04! lol!

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by EyesWideOpen 29/06/11, 01:15 pm

twomattiesmom wrote:That won't work. If we can't yell at the referees then my dh and I won't be able attend games! Besides, in the KAL league, we know way more than the referees and coaches, we are THE PARENTS! Come on now.

Well I would definitely be watching from the parking lot if the no yelling rule ws enforced. My wife could go though...she's always been way more civilized anyway
EyesWideOpen
EyesWideOpen
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/06/11, 01:51 pm

#9156 wrote:
happygilmore wrote:
weatherbug wrote:
twomattiesmom wrote:

Amen, 04 nuts also.

here's some trouble..in addition to my 00(very boring), 02(boring yet civilized), and 04(nuts) i have the 06 and 08 age groups to look forward to. and it's possible that by the time the 08 is through select, i could have a grand dd of my 99bb getting ready for academy. assuming i don't get a life, i will end up as all time top poster with a record that will never be broken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bierluva 29/06/11, 03:45 pm

KAL Rule #14:

A tally of all bad calls will be determined by both team managers (with the assistance of team parents). Once the final tally has been made, the ref crew will have to stand in the goal, arms held high, and facing forward while an equal number of players from both teams make striking shots at the referees. The number of strikes will equal the number of bad calls. See rule number #13 for a list of bad calls.
Bierluva
Bierluva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bierluva 29/06/11, 08:24 pm

Out here at the DD's practice... one of the parents suggested a sideline beer garden to raise funds... why should the league only be kick ass for the players?
Bierluva
Bierluva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/06/11, 10:23 pm

i like the idea and it is critical to the KAL as it will only enhance the animation of the parents. and no stopping sales near the end of the game like the pros do. should be just the opposite, beers are half price if we go to pks.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygilmore 30/06/11, 12:10 am

bobmac15 wrote:
#9156 wrote:
happygilmore wrote:
weatherbug wrote:
twomattiesmom wrote:

Amen, 04 nuts also.

here's some trouble..in addition to my 00(very boring), 02(boring yet civilized), and 04(nuts) i have the 06 and 08 age groups to look forward to. and it's possible that by the time the 08 is through select, i could have a grand dd of my 99bb getting ready for academy. assuming i don't get a life, i will end up as all time top poster with a record that will never be broken.
How do you have time to get on and even read the forum???lol

happygilmore
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/06/11, 12:28 am

happygilmore wrote:
bobmac15 wrote:
#9156 wrote:
happygilmore wrote:
weatherbug wrote:
twomattiesmom wrote:

Amen, 04 nuts also.

well all the kids have different moms thanks to the internet and mail order brides, so none of them live with me. i just go to the games. and i'm excited about beirluva's beer garden so it will make our time together extra special!

seriously, it's pretty busy. one solution i had for our transportation woes was to have all practices at our house, but that got out of control. we ended up with 9 practices a week; cars and kids everywhere. the grass has grown back and i have finally fixed all the sprinklers the suvs crushed. one thing i learned about kids; if they know there is a bathroom, they have to pee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/06/11, 07:34 am

bobmac15 wrote:
happygilmore wrote:
bobmac15 wrote:
#9156 wrote:
happygilmore wrote:
weatherbug wrote:
twomattiesmom wrote:

Amen, 04 nuts also.

well all the kids have different moms thanks to the internet and mail order brides, so none of them live with me. i just go to the games. and i'm excited about beirluva's beer garden so it will make our time together extra special!

seriously, it's pretty busy. one solution i had for our transportation woes was to have all practices at our house, but that got out of control. we ended up with 9 practices a week; cars and kids everywhere. the grass has grown back and i have finally fixed all the sprinklers the suvs crushed. one thing i learned about kids; if they know there is a bathroom, they have to pee.

Love it.. so funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next