North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
NTX Celtic 2011B ECNL-RL-NTX OpportunityYesterday at 11:04 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX OpportunityYesterday at 10:49 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX OpportunityYesterday at 10:43 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06G ECNL-RL-NTX OpportunityYesterday at 10:36 pmFSFFL
Sting 2011 Boys ECNL RL NTXYesterday at 04:22 amStingBoysVeasey
BVB 09B29/05/24, 06:21 pmBdavis
Solar 2014B Williams - White - Needing 2 more players29/05/24, 06:18 amMarvelousmar
FCP Dynamos 2010B - Looking For Players25/05/24, 05:38 pmfcpcoach
BVB 10G GA & FDL Tryouts24/05/24, 09:54 amshutout
Dallas Texans 2009G Opportunities (2 Leagues)23/05/24, 11:41 pmJumpman
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts 23/05/24, 02:25 pmDallas Texans East
INDOOR PRACTICE TONIGHT 5/22 (RENEGADES PEREZ) GCL ELITE22/05/24, 03:53 pmNickicharriere
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

04 Rankings - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205216 messages in 32000 subjects

04 Rankings

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

04 Rankings - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Rankings

Post by Moosh98 08/10/11, 10:50 pm

Pitchdad wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:If Dalglish is consistently playing with 2-3 03 players then this really doesn't mean ANYTHING to the 04 rankings and frankly... I'm not convinced they would beat the DTN or DT Bennett even.

I mean heck, if you took DT South 04s and took 3 players from DT South 03s top team, that team would probably beat Dalglish hands down along with DTN and DT Bennett. But wait, that wouldn’t be a 04 team now would it…

Now if LW is trying to build a 03 team, and in the meantime is having to play the few 03s he has until he gets a full squad I understand. Point is, it's just not possible to get a firm reading on Dalglish since they have been using multiple 03 players for over a year now... even if it’s just 2-3.

HEY, don't forget the 05s!!

yeah! if you have an 03 and an 05, it all equals out right?! Very Happy

Moosh98
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosh98 08/10/11, 10:52 pm

Shelby427 wrote:If Dalglish is consistently playing with 2-3 03 players then this really doesn't mean ANYTHING to the 04 rankings and frankly... I'm not convinced they would beat the DTN or DT Bennett even.

I mean heck, if you took DT South 04s and took 3 players from DT South 03s top team, that team would probably beat Dalglish hands down along with DTN and DT Bennett. But wait, that wouldn’t be a 04 team now would it…

Now if LW is trying to build a 03 team, and in the meantime is having to play the few 03s he has until he gets a full squad I understand. Point is, it's just not possible to get a firm reading on Dalglish since they have been using multiple 03 players for over a year now... even if it’s just 2-3.

I think LW is trying to put an 04 keeper in place as well to have a pure 04 age base
Moosh98
Moosh98
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Itwasn'tme 08/10/11, 11:14 pm

No dog in this fight, but I did hang around to watch this game. It seems there is some truth to both sides. Solar's goalie is as good as they say. IMO, she was a difference maker. Solar is fast, and as pointed out, there were some great corners. The ball spent equal time on both sides of the field. As someone pointed out, there seemed to be a string of at least 5 corner kicks that Solar took, but they just weren't able to convert.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the same LP girl scored goals for both teams. I have to disagree with bhamilton's claim that the ball was going in the goal anyway. Love to see a replay, but it the ball definitely took a weird spin off the defender's foot and what should have been a clear became a direct shot on her own goal. Also, I have to agree that I was surprised by the lack of a call on the handball in the box. Of the two possible penalties that could have been called for LP, I believe the penalty call should have been made on the handball in the box and not necessarily on the last one.

Having now seen both teams play at least twice before today, I don't believe either team was in prime form.

Itwasn'tme
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by mcik17 08/10/11, 11:15 pm

Really...playing with 3 03 players for over a year now? You really don't have your facts strait! A year ago the Dalglish team was DT Laser and DT Zoom! My dd played with LW from the beginning all the way up until June on DT Laser then LP Dalglish and we never once used a 03 player and that was 4 months ago. I understand since my dd left they have used a 03 here and there...but it has only happened in the last 4 months....not "1 year". My dd doesn't play soccer right now, but I still read the threads and had to point out this bold faced inaccuracy!
mcik17
mcik17
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosh98 08/10/11, 11:19 pm

Itwasn'tme wrote:No dog in this fight, but I did hang around to watch this game. It seems there is some truth to both sides. Solar's goalie is as good as they say. IMO, she was a difference maker. Solar is fast, and as pointed out, there were some great corners. The ball spent equal time on both sides of the field. As someone pointed out, there seemed to be a string of at least 5 corner kicks that Solar took, but they just weren't able to convert.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the same LP girl scored goals for both teams. I have to disagree with bhamilton's claim that the ball was going in the goal anyway. Love to see a replay, but it the ball definitely took a weird spin off the defender's foot and what should have been a clear became a direct shot on her own goal. Also, I have to agree that I was surprised by the lack of a call on the handball in the box. Of the two possible penalties that could have been called for LP, I believe the penalty call should have been made on the handball in the box and not necessarily on the last one.

Having now seen both teams play at least twice before today, I don't believe either team was in prime form.

Ha! Yeah, she was a goal away from a hat trick cheers
Moosh98
Moosh98
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jklinsmann 08/10/11, 11:49 pm

Three '03s playing for Daglish today??? Balderdash!! Can't be true....

Please keep in mind that should you ever beat Liverpool's top '04 team, they constantly play with at least two '05s. This will make your victory only 75% as good as you really think it is. There will also be several other factors (you have a good keeper, the ref was blind, there was a lunar eclipse, etc.) that will ultimately reduce your victory to a Daglish win.

I remember a recent post tournament posting from the Daglish side justifying their 2 -1 win over the lucky Solar Solar Kenn team. I think it had something to do with Solar Kenn having 3 '03s.

SK won the possession battle today (55%/45%) and had far more offensive build ups than Daglish. It is true that SK's group failed to get solid shots on goal. They did draw at least 8+ second half corners. Daglish's offensive possessions were generally counter attacks. I can't speak to the hand ball call in the box that was allegedly missed. Unlike the ref, I did not have a good view.

jklinsmann
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosh98 08/10/11, 11:53 pm

jklinsman wrote:Three '03s playing for Daglish today??? Balderdash!! Can't be true....

Please keep in mind that should you ever beat Liverpool's top '04 team, they constantly play with at least two '05s. This will make your victory only 75% as good as you really think it is. There will also be several other factors (you have a good keeper, the ref was blind, there was a lunar eclipse, etc.) that will ultimately reduce your victory to a Daglish win.

I remember a recent post tournament posting from the Daglish side justifying their 2 -1 win over the lucky Solar Solar Kenn team. I think it had something to do with Solar Kenn having 3 '03s.

SK won the possession battle today (55%/45%) and had far more offensive build ups than Daglish. It is true that SK's group failed to get solid shots on goal. They did draw at least 8+ second half corners. Daglish's offensive possessions were generally counter attacks. I can't speak to the hand ball call in the box that was allegedly missed. Unlike the ref, I did not have a good view.

wrong field. this game was at blue sky
Moosh98
Moosh98
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/10/11, 12:17 am

Great game by both teams although Dalglish looked a little flat today. I believe they were missing both starting center midfielders today so that may have had had a significant effect on their usual rhythm.
Without question, today's game changer was the Solar goalkeeper. There were a couple of shots in the first half that no 7 year old has any business saving.
Then in the second half she magnificently saved a 1v1 breakaway, and smothered several LP attacks.
Solar - this diamond is getting you results. Look after her!

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 09/10/11, 12:38 am

Okay so you can all relax I will give you the break down. Both teams looked fairly bad today so a tie was a fair result. Yes there was a blatant handball in the box but I think the ref was more concerned for the girls safety than anything else and probably the best approach at this age. Yes the keeper was amazing and definitely kept them in the game while the Daglish goalies barely saw the ball at all. Solar did have a ton of corner kicks that were expertly placed. Definitely some of the best corners I have seen. Daglish did have 3 03 players but it is not a case of Daglish using 03's. As it was explained to me there is a situation with there team and it was to help them out. No idea what that is supposed to mean and really don't care but they really throw the entire team out of synce. It was supposed to only be for 2 games and I know most of the team will be glad to get back to normal. So relax shelby we are not talking using DTS 03 quality players here so give that a rest it was 2 games and its over thankfully. So great that there was a tie but gone was Kenn's great ball movement and possibly the worst I have seen Daglish play. Bright spot was a chance to see a spectacular keeper talent put in some brilliant work. I highly recommend checking it out. And Daglish did get to work in some new players and things are hopefully back to normal.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 09/10/11, 12:47 am

jklinsman wrote:Three '03s playing for Daglish today??? Balderdash!! Can't be true....

Wouldn't worry about your rules JK Daglish doesn't lose often and you haven't managed to pull it off yet. Rose colored glasses on both sides. No build up on either side with very few connected passes either way. Two teams rushing up with the ball. Tough to counter attack a team with no shots on goal and few consecutive passes to build any numbers forward. More corners for kenn and more time on the attacking end and way more shots for Daglish (based purely on being more aggressive) It was ugly all the way around. Glad its over, hated it the whole time and was embarrased to be a part of it.

go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by 2good4u 09/10/11, 01:17 am

Some of the neutral posters probably paint the most accurate picture.

Sorry Moosh, we love you but you have no credibility on here when it comes to game commentary regarding Dalglish. In your world, Dalglish would never lose to another 04 because of being outplayed. It's always because Dalglish got all the bad calls or the grass was too long. Or their goalie was good. Did it ever cross your mind the other team probably got some bad calls too? Or that the other team was also playing on the same tall grass?

Oh and how many times are you gonna tell us that LP has two 05's? We know, we know already. People on here have said DTN and DT Rowdies also have 05's. So if those teams lose, they have excuses as well.

Dalglish is still the #1 team at full-strength. Even SRSA 03 lost recently to DTS 03 but they are still the top team. However, the difference is not that great. Dalglish could lose to any of the top 5 teams on a given day, although it probably wouldn't happen often.

I'm curious to see who LP picks up. Word is top players from all over the Metroplex are showing interest. How will they mesh? Will they displace the current players? Will LW be able to manage the talent and egos? Will not be easy. Not all can be superstars on a team like that. Will their parents be OK with that? Gotta love 7 year old soccer.

2good4u
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jklinsmann 09/10/11, 01:29 am

No doubt SK's keep stood on her head on a couple of occasions. SK is lucky to have her as the only '03 playing for him in this game today. Hard for me to see anyone being embarressed by this affair. Perhaps SK's girls disrupted the beautiful game a little more than usual....

Today's tie was a good one. It was certainly 75% as good as a regular tie considering two key dagish midfielders were missing. If you factor in more than one '05 playing for one side, it was at least 25% better than a loss. If you add in any player younger than an '04 actually scoring in the game, go ahead and deduct 25% or more. Top things off with working in new players and you have a loss that is at least 50% worse than a regular loss and I think I am being generous here.

jklinsmann
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 09/10/11, 09:44 am

You are right the Kenn keeper should be very proud. The girl who did the corner kicks should be very proud of those. Great free kick so kudos there. I have seen kenn play and move the ball and I have also seen Daglish move the ball. This was nowhere near the level I have seen either team play. Maybe Kenn will be as happy with his teams play as you are and if so it says alot. I know LW will not be happy with "how" the girls played. Sure LW likes to win, everybody does but not at the sacrifice of great play. And don't know about girls from all over the metroplex coming out but one of the reasons this team works are there are no superstars. They all work together and nobody is the focus or the great player. Shocker he actually wants the great girls to play "soccer" instead of "we will kick the ball to you because you are great and will score and win us some games" Does LW need to strengthen his team? Everyteam does. There are some girls still on the team who should not be playing up and are probably being hurt developmentaly by it. So like any academy team, Daglish is always looking for great players.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by youthsports 09/10/11, 10:22 am

Saw the game first hand and I believe both teams were about equally matched. Solar clearly anticipated the Dalglish wide attack and completely shut it down. Dalglish didn't adjust until halftime and started attacking down the middle of the Solar Kennington defense. Solar played very aggressive and most of the corner kicks came as a result of Solar counter attacks.

Dalglish was desperate for a goal in the 2nd half and pushed players forward trying to make something happen. This opened up lots of space in the back and Solar counterattacked repeatedly, winning several corner kicks.

Dalglish starting attacking the middle of the Solar defense and the Solar Keeper saved a one on one. A few minutes later, the Dalglish forward crossed into the box and the Solar defender fell on the ball and then wrapped her arms around it. The referees had a discussion and decided on a drop ball.

Dalglish just looked sluggish and Solar came to play. That's just the way it is.

youthsports
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosh98 09/10/11, 10:37 am

There's no doubt that was a far cry from Dalglish at their best. It seemed to be pretty sloppy through the midfield. Thats 7 year olds for ya
Moosh98
Moosh98
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 09/10/11, 11:49 am

I will add I think it was well below how I remember Kenn playing also. Definitely below the level we played them last time. Also a hidden little gem there at kennington that showed up. Small little mid, very fast and strong on the ball with some excellent skill. Great game for her also.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 09/10/11, 01:29 pm

Just finished my soapbox so I will stand on it for a bit.

The handball should have been called and not because of the outcome of the game. Later in the game my DD was knocked down. She immediately sat up and kicked the ball away with her leg. The ref called something? When the kenn player went down she reached out and grabbed the ball and held on to it while laying there. She executed a heads up game winning play based on the way the refs call the game. The problem becomes as soon as a player is kicked in the head and rushed to the hospital at the game we well all standup in outrage and scream " It's Time for LHGCL to take some responsibility!" The time for responsibilty is in academy not CL. Ref makes the call and the players learn to get their head off the ground. Intentional handball in the box is a card and a pk. Same goes for overaggressive play. Call the fouls in academy and the kids learn to play without fouling. Wait until CL and habits are set
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer4fun 09/10/11, 02:10 pm

go99 wrote:Just finished my soapbox so I will stand on it for a bit.

The handball should have been called and not because of the outcome of the game. Later in the game my DD was knocked down. She immediately sat up and kicked the ball away with her leg. The ref called something? When the kenn player went down she reached out and grabbed the ball and held on to it while laying there. She executed a heads up game winning play based on the way the refs call the game. The problem becomes as soon as a player is kicked in the head and rushed to the hospital at the game we well all standup in outrage and scream " It's Time for LHGCL to take some responsibility!" The time for responsibilty is in academy not CL. Ref makes the call and the players learn to get their head off the ground. Intentional handball in the box is a card and a pk. Same goes for overaggressive play. Call the fouls in academy and the kids learn to play without fouling. Wait until CL and habits are set

Well said and could not be more on point.
soccer4fun
soccer4fun
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by turftoe9 09/10/11, 02:52 pm

soccer4fun wrote:
go99 wrote:Just finished my soapbox so I will stand on it for a bit.

Agree 100%. Call the fouls and pull the cards.

Well said and could not be more on point.
turftoe9
turftoe9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by allsport22 10/10/11, 07:25 am

Moosh98 wrote:
bhamilton1 wrote:
Moosh98 wrote:Well, the hand ball was pretty bad. Solar player went down in the box and wrapped both arms around the ball. Not sure why there wasnt a pk awarded. Scores aside, the ball was in solars end the majority of the game. Solar really only threatened a couple of times. Dont think the keeper was ever really tested. Solar goal was an own goal by Dalglish from a harmless ball from the side, almost on the end line. No solar player in the box, Dalglish defender put her foot up to knock it down and drove it back into the goal. Solar keeper was outstanding, made some spectacular saves to keep them in the game including a one on one. Great game for her.

I guess I must have been watching a different game. I saw a pretty evenly played game out there. Solar didn't have many shots on goal but neither did Daglish. If you add in the 10 corner kicks that Solar had, I would say the scoring opportunities were pretty equal.
Solar had the 1 to 0 lead until Daglish scored on a PK with less than 3 minutes remaining. The goal that Solar scored did bounce off a defenders foot but it was a hard shot headed toward the back post and my daughter is confident it would have been a goal anyway. Maybe when I see it on video I will be convinced otherwise, but my daughter's not the type to exxagerate. Our goalie did play great again and stopped one very hard shot that most goalies at this age can't stop.
It is what it is. I saw bad calls go against both sides but I definitely didn't see one team dominating another.

We can agree to dis agree. I will say no more

I have been surprised by all of the talk about the Kennington goalie (currently the 03) being the difference maker over the past several weeks. Up until now, we've heard about skills, size and strong forward/midfielder play being the difference/advantage for Kennington. I know the goalie is awesome ... absolutely ... but does the low scoring and recent losses imply that Kennington's front/mid isn't as dominant as it was? I don't think they have lost their big players in all of the turmoil with the coach over the past few months. Are other teams closing the gap?

allsport22
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy4Academy 10/10/11, 08:13 am

allsport22 wrote:
Moosh98 wrote:
bhamilton1 wrote:
Moosh98 wrote:Well, the hand ball was pretty bad. Solar player went down in the box and wrapped both arms around the ball. Not sure why there wasnt a pk awarded. Scores aside, the ball was in solars end the majority of the game. Solar really only threatened a couple of times. Dont think the keeper was ever really tested. Solar goal was an own goal by Dalglish from a harmless ball from the side, almost on the end line. No solar player in the box, Dalglish defender put her foot up to knock it down and drove it back into the goal. Solar keeper was outstanding, made some spectacular saves to keep them in the game including a one on one. Great game for her.

I guess I must have been watching a different game. I saw a pretty evenly played game out there. Solar didn't have many shots on goal but neither did Daglish. If you add in the 10 corner kicks that Solar had, I would say the scoring opportunities were pretty equal.
Solar had the 1 to 0 lead until Daglish scored on a PK with less than 3 minutes remaining. The goal that Solar scored did bounce off a defenders foot but it was a hard shot headed toward the back post and my daughter is confident it would have been a goal anyway. Maybe when I see it on video I will be convinced otherwise, but my daughter's not the type to exxagerate. Our goalie did play great again and stopped one very hard shot that most goalies at this age can't stop.
It is what it is. I saw bad calls go against both sides but I definitely didn't see one team dominating another.

We can agree to dis agree. I will say no more

I have been surprised by all of the talk about the Kennington goalie (currently the 03) being the difference maker over the past several weeks. Up until now, we've heard about skills, size and strong forward/midfielder play being the difference/advantage for Kennington. I know the goalie is awesome ... absolutely ... but does the low scoring and recent losses imply that Kennington's front/mid isn't as dominant as it was? I don't think they have lost their big players in all of the turmoil with the coach over the past few months. Are other teams closing the gap?

By looking at the 04 SDL scores, there is no longer a gap for Solar Kenny. When they play with the 03 keeper, they win games on Saturdays. Without her on Sundays, they are not winning. Looks like the teams to watch in the 04 group are Daglish, DT Bennett, and DT North (in no particular order) and then there is a gap followed by teams like Solar Kenny, Spirit , TX Gold, etc.

Which 03 team is going to scoop up this 03 keeper??? Kenny's 03 team is done and she will need a new home for the winter/spring.

Crazy4Academy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mtorres 10/10/11, 08:47 am

TBGsoccer wrote:the question now is. is LP dalglish the best 04 team or is it DTN roseles or DT Bennet?

Arrow I would think the Rankings would have be re-adjusted. DT Rosales or DT Bennett would be #1 until they face off. Too bad for rain. We were all looking forward to this game. bounce Both DT teams are dominating. I have seen them both play. I think DT Rosales would have the edge. cherry
mtorres
mtorres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer4ever 10/10/11, 10:47 am

mtorres wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:the question now is. is LP dalglish the best 04 team or is it DTN roseles or DT Bennet?

Arrow I would think the Rankings would have be re-adjusted. DT Rosales or DT Bennett would be #1 until they face off. Too bad for rain. We were all looking forward to this game. bounce Both DT teams are dominating. I have seen them both play. I think DT Rosales would have the edge. cherry

Here is an adjusted 04 Rankings:

1. DT Bennett
2. DT North
3. LP Dalglish
4. Solar Kennington
5. TBG
6. Fever
7. DT South
8. Odyssey
9. Texas Spirit
10. LP Beardsley

Of course, this is all opinion until these teams are true 04 rosters and prove it on the field.

soccer4ever
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/10/11, 10:57 am

Dalglish still ahead of the pack. They played with a new midfield on Saturday, once things are back to normal, they will be the team to beat. The new girl from Odyssey will be a great addition once she gets time to get used to the new team.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer4ever 10/10/11, 11:03 am

Master Bates wrote:Dalglish still ahead of the pack. They played with a new midfield on Saturday, once things are back to normal, they will be the team to beat. The new girl from Odyssey will be a great addition once she gets time to get used to the new team.

Until Dalglish consistently beats another 04 team, there is no basis for them to be "ahead of the pack". The top 4 teams can beat each other on any given day....they are 7/8 years old.

soccer4ever
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TCUDad 10/10/11, 11:11 am

soccer4ever wrote:
mtorres wrote:

Here is an adjusted 04 Rankings:

1. DT Bennett
2. DT North
3. LP Dalglish
4. Solar Kennington
5. TBG
6. Fever
7. DT South
8. Odyssey
9. Texas Spirit
10. LP Beardsley

Of course, this is all opinion until these teams are true 04 rosters and prove it on the field.

I would say that is fairly accurate. I would make just a few minor changes.
If the posts are correct and Daiglish tied Solar while playing with 4 or 5 03's that are going to be on LW's super team, I would put the order like this,
1. DT North
2. Rowdies
3. Solar Kennington
4. Daiglish
5. Texas Black Gold
6. Fever
7. Texas Spirit North
8. DT South
9. Odyssy
10. Aztecs

TCUDad
TxSoccer Poster