North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Week 6 SDL Standings Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

Week 6 SDL Standings

Go down

Week 6 SDL Standings Empty Week 6 SDL Standings

Post by KSD 24/10/11, 02:10 pm

Week 6 SDL Standings Week6_2
KSD
KSD
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Week 6 SDL Standings Empty Re: Week 6 SDL Standings

Post by KSD 24/10/11, 04:19 pm

Updated... all week 6 scores are in! Very Happy
KSD
KSD
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by DEUCEE'Sdaddy 24/10/11, 08:21 pm

1. Rosales
2. TBG
3. Rowdies
4. Solar-Kennington
5. Texas Spirit North-RED's
6. Keegan
7. Red Crushers
8. Davis
9. Cosmos
10. Remmel

DEUCEE'sdaddy Cool
DEUCEE'Sdaddy
DEUCEE'Sdaddy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by the7wolf 24/10/11, 08:58 pm

DEUCEE'Sdaddy wrote:1. Rosales
2. TBG
3. Rowdies
4. Solar-Kennington
6. Keegan
7. Red Crushers
8. Davis
9. Cosmos
10. Remmel

DEUCEE'sdaddy Cool

Just in case we were missing your ranking of TX Spirit (because it's been a whole 3 days since you beat that dead horse), you've now decided to post your rankings in the standings thread?

Why don't you just start a whole new thread with the title 'TX Spirit are DEFINITELY top 4 or 5' and post to it each day to affirm yourself. Or at least leave the standings thread to be about standings. No other team feels the need to do it.

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

http://www.thewolfandtheshepherd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DEUCEE'Sdaddy 24/10/11, 09:25 pm

wolf2.0 wrote:
2. TBG
3. Rowdies
4. Solar-Kennington
6. Keegan
7. Red Crushers
8. Davis
9. Cosmos
10. Remmel

DEUCEE'sdaddy Cool

Just in case we were missing your ranking of TX Spirit (because it's been a whole 3 days since you beat that dead horse), you've now decided to post your rankings in the standings thread?

Why don't you just start a whole new thread with the title 'TX Spirit are DEFINITELY top 4 or 5' and post to it each day to affirm yourself. Or at least leave the standings thread to be about standings. No other team feels the need to do it.
Since When Am I Supposed to Consult w/YOU on WHAT & WHERE to Post???...If You're Unnerved &/or Bothered by the Content of my Typewritten Words, you Always have the Option to IGNORE Them...

If I've Given you the Impression that your Opinion Actually MATTERS to Me, I Apologize for Misleading You...

DEUCEE'Sdaddy Cool
DEUCEE'Sdaddy
DEUCEE'Sdaddy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by the7wolf 24/10/11, 09:35 pm

DEUCEE'Sdaddy wrote:
wolf2.0 wrote:
2. TBG
3. Rowdies
4. Solar-Kennington
6. Keegan
7. Red Crushers
8. Davis
9. Cosmos
10. Remmel

DEUCEE'sdaddy Cool

Since When Am I Supposed to Consult w/YOU on WHAT & WHERE to Post???...If You're Unnerved &/or Bothered by the Content of my Typewritten Words, you Always have the Option to IGNORE Them...

If I've Given you the Impression that your Opinion Actually MATTERS to Me, I Apologize for Misleading You...

DEUCEE'Sdaddy Cool

As mentioned, you've spammed your rankings in a standings thread because you're so insecure that somebody hasn't seen one of your postings on where TX Spirit rank, you feel the need to hammer the point home to anybody who might make the mistake of thinking you have something new to add.

Obviously you care about your opinion being heard otherwise you wouldn't be the biggest one-dimensional poster in the age group.

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by DEUCEE'Sdaddy 24/10/11, 09:45 pm

wolf2.0 wrote:
DEUCEE'Sdaddy wrote:
wolf2.0 wrote:
2. TBG
3. Rowdies
4. Solar-Kennington
6. Keegan
7. Red Crushers
8. Davis
9. Cosmos
10. Remmel

DEUCEE'sdaddy Cool

DEUCEE'Sdaddy Cool

As mentioned, you've spammed your rankings in a standings thread because you're so insecure that somebody hasn't seen one of your postings on where TX Spirit rank, you feel the need to hammer the point home to anybody who might make the mistake of thinking you have something new to add.

Obviously you care about your opinion being heard otherwise you wouldn't be the biggest one-dimensional poster in the age group.
Bad Day at Work???...Do You Need a HUG or Something???...

DEUCEE'sdaddy Cool
DEUCEE'Sdaddy
DEUCEE'Sdaddy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by the7wolf 24/10/11, 09:51 pm

DEUCEE'Sdaddy wrote:
wolf2.0 wrote:
DEUCEE'Sdaddy wrote:
wolf2.0 wrote:
2. TBG
3. Rowdies
4. Solar-Kennington
6. Keegan
7. Red Crushers
8. Davis
9. Cosmos
10. Remmel

DEUCEE'sdaddy Cool

DEUCEE'Sdaddy Cool

Bad Day at Work???...Do You Need a HUG or Something???...

DEUCEE'sdaddy Cool

Ok, give me a big hug and we'll call it quits.

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down