North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Human Rankings - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

Human Rankings

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Human Rankings - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Rankings

Post by jen_nah 28/11/11, 08:42 am

soccerman75 wrote:passthedarnball wrote:
RedBull wrote:
1.Solar Webb (questionable, but they win)
2.DT Higgy (move to 3)
3.DT South (not deserving yet. move to 4)
4.FCD Premier (move to 2, but I think they are the strongest team)
5.Solar Dynamo (move to 6)
6.DT Bennett(assuming they are staying together)(move to 5)
7.D'FEET (absolutely not here! Sub 10 team for sure.)
8.Fever Red (move to 7)
9.Polaris(added Strong additions) (ok maybe, but a bit early)
10.FCD Renfro. (nope)
11.Liverpool Rangel(lost top 4 players, will have to earn way back to top)(if this is true, then they need to be further down. they were way too high before as it was.)
12.STING SEARLS
13.Waco Lady Blast (if rumor about four DT South girls joining is true, then 10 spot)
14.DT VIGIL
15.TX SPIRIT NORTH
16.Sting East
17.TFC ELITE
18.Solar East
19.Solar Jones
20.Solar Gio

I am not saying we are a top 5 team but we are a strong top 10 team. We beat Dynamo and tied Dynamo the last 2 times we matched them in August. We beat Renfro Red this season. We consistently beat Polaris the last 3 or 4 times we matched them since August. We only lost to DT South by 1 and they scored their last goal with a min of play. We held that game at a tie most of the game while that same weekend Dynamo lost 5-0 to them. We have already added some nice strong players to our mid & defensive line. I can't wait to see what spring brings for our team. So, While I don't think we are a top 5 team we have proven ourselves all season we are a strong 7 or 8 team.

I agree Rangel is strong and should be 10 and Polaris 11. The Rangel/Polaris match-ups were prior to the addition of several new field players and a very strong keeper for Polaris. I would also reverse Waco and Sting Searls. My opinon there will be movement in 7-11 going forward.

And Rangel has had several strong additions to it's squad in the past few weeks. There will be many changes for all teams this winter. At this time we can only go on past performance and at this time Rangel has proven itself in their current ranking. They didn't lose a game all season in SDL and came in ranked 3 in EAL with only playing 7 games where most of it's competition had 9-10 games played. I think their track record speaks for itself.

As for Polaris maybe move them to 10 on my original ranking listed several post up between D'Feet & Sting but I think Sting with their Bennett additions would beat Polaris but it would be a good match up.

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerman75 28/11/11, 09:12 am

You are correct, lots of changes will happen in the next few months, will be fun to watch.

soccerman75
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerA 28/11/11, 11:50 am

passthedarnball wrote:
RedBull wrote:1.Solar Webb (questionable, but they win)
2.DT Higgy (move to 3)
8.Fever Red (move to 7)
10.FCD Renfro. (nope)
11.Liverpool Rangel(lost top 4 players, will have to earn way back to top)(if this is true, then they need to be further down. they were way too high before as it was.)
12.STING SEARLS
13.Waco Lady Blast (if rumor about four DT South girls joining is true, then 10 spot)
14.DT VIGIL
15.TX SPIRIT NORTH
16.Sting East
17.TFC ELITE
18.Solar East
19.Solar Jones
20.Solar Gio

If I may ask Redbull, What is questionable about Webb being Number 1? I 'm curious. The top 3 teams are truly interchangeable, I think.

soccerA
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by RoidRage 28/11/11, 12:13 pm

My top 20. Just FYI, I not putting too much stalk into the Texans Fall tourny. Higg was missing players and using Bennett guests as was Vigil and DT FW and to top it off the 20 min halfs really benefits the teams with less talent by keeping the game close by taking away a 1/3 of the time from normal regulation games.

1. DT Higg- Still the team to beat....best depth top to bottom.
2. FCD Premier- Plays the prettiest style of soccer. Hispanic Cener mid is best overall player in North Texas.
3. Webb- can and has and will beat 1 and 2, but still relies to much on over the top to speedy forward. Def and outside mids are skilled.
4. DT South- Great sweeper and blonde forward but doesn't have depth of talent like top 3. Barely ahead of of Bennett.
5. DT Bennett- Has lost some players but still has all three very talented defenders which will keep game close.
6. Fever Red- Probably plays 2nd prettiest soccer behind FCD.
7. Solar Dynamo- right there with Fever Red, could of switched rankings.
8. Sting Searls- team on the rise, has added talent.
9. LP Rangel- scrappy, but is missing scorers to hang with top 5.
10. Polaris- wins games, but needs to test itself against all top teams to truly see!
11. FCD Red- very good team with lots of ex-grubb players.
12. TFC Elite- can hang with all teams ranked 6-11, overpowered by top 5.
13. Defeeters- improving, but still relies on stud 03 players for depth.
14. Waco Blast- has a couple of really good players but lacks overall talent depth.
15. Solar Gio- If they added Webb player they used in recent tourny move them up.
16. Solar East- beat FCD Red in Aces tourny proves it can play.
17. Texas Spirit North- very big and aggressive.
18. DT Vigil- has some talent and coach that can develop.
19. Sting West- haven't seen much lately.
20. Fever White- good little keeper, will she move up to red?

Last edited by RoidRage on 28/11/11, 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

RoidRage
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28/11/11, 12:16 pm

soccerA wrote:
passthedarnball wrote:
2.DT Higgy (move to 3)
8.Fever Red (move to 7)
10.FCD Renfro. (nope)
12.STING SEARLS
14.DT VIGIL
15.TX SPIRIT NORTH
16.Sting East
17.TFC ELITE
18.Solar East
19.Solar Jones
20.Solar Gio

If I may ask Redbull, What is questionable about Webb being Number 1? I 'm curious. The top 3 teams are truly interchangeable, I think.

I actually said that. I know those top 3 teams are interchangable right now, but long term, assuming the rosters stay the same, I think Webb gets beat.......and not just by FCD and Higg. The big strong girl in the middle just isn't as dominate anymore and I know there is some turmoil going on over there right now. They tend to use strength and speed to win games and those two factors are starting to even out across all the teams, as all the girls start to grow. It isn't right to keep them out of the #1 spot in the human poll because they just won a tournament that the top teams were in. They are a good team, I just don't think they are the best team. That is whyI think it is questionable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guess Who 28/11/11, 12:23 pm

RedBull wrote:
1.Solar Webb (questionable, but they win)
2.DT Higgy (move to 3)
8.Fever Red (move to 7)
10.FCD Renfro. (nope)
12.STING SEARLS
14.DT VIGIL
15.TX SPIRIT NORTH
16.Sting East
17.TFC ELITE
18.Solar East
19.Solar Jones
20.Solar Gio

I think we can keep Webb at number one for now. They did win the DT Tourney, and Higg was without some of their starters but a win is a win. But I do think FCD and Higg could go 2 or 3. Give Higg 2 right now just based on P.T.
Guess Who
Guess Who
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerA 28/11/11, 02:24 pm

passthedarnball wrote:
soccerA wrote:
passthedarnball wrote:
2.DT Higgy (move to 3)
8.Fever Red (move to 7)
10.FCD Renfro. (nope)
12.STING SEARLS
14.DT VIGIL
15.TX SPIRIT NORTH
16.Sting East
17.TFC ELITE
18.Solar East
19.Solar Jones
20.Solar Gio

I actually said that. I know those top 3 teams are interchangable right now, but long term, assuming the rosters stay the same, I think Webb gets beat.......and not just by FCD and Higg. The big strong girl in the middle just isn't as dominate anymore and I know there is some turmoil going on over there right now. They tend to use strength and speed to win games and those two factors are starting to even out across all the teams, as all the girls start to grow. It isn't right to keep them out of the #1 spot in the human poll because they just won a tournament that the top teams were in. They are a good team, I just don't think they are the best team. That is whyI think it is questionable.

Sorry about that , Passthedarnball. thanks for your analysis. I attended the Texas tourney this weekend to watch my daughter play. I watched Webb's games against FCD and some of Higgs games. Webb's big girl in the middle doesn't appear to be as dominant, I agree. However, I am a fan favorite of their speedy forward.todate, I haven't seen anyone match that forward's speed (JMO). Her ability to move around players is fun to watch. She gave FCD a lot of trouble. Her and FCD's forward/midfielder are two of the top I have seen. As she gets older and her skills progress, she will be talented soccer player. It looked like Webb acquired a talented goalie that gave FCD trouble also. Webb also has well balanced team with good athletes. I don't know much abut the turmoil that's going on right now, but I'm sure it will all work out. Most teams are going thru changes right now. Parents are trying to find a home for their daughters before select starts in a few months. It's fun watching these top teams battle because each of them brings a unique style to the game. Good chatting!

soccerA
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guess Who 28/11/11, 02:33 pm

soccerA wrote:
passthedarnball wrote:
soccerA wrote:
passthedarnball wrote:
2.DT Higgy (move to 3)
8.Fever Red (move to 7)
10.FCD Renfro. (nope)
12.STING SEARLS
14.DT VIGIL
15.TX SPIRIT NORTH
16.Sting East
17.TFC ELITE
18.Solar East
19.Solar Jones
20.Solar Gio

Sorry about that , Passthedarnball. thanks for your analysis. I attended the Texas tourney this weekend to watch my daughter play. I watched Webb's games against FCD and some of Higgs games. Webb's big girl in the middle doesn't appear to be as dominant, I agree. However, I am a fan favorite of their speedy forward.todate, I haven't seen anyone match that forward's speed (JMO). She has unbelievable speed and athletic ability for her age. As she gets older and her skills progress, she will be talented soccer player. It looked like Webb acquired a talented goalie that gave FCD trouble also. Webb also has well balanced team with good athletes. I don't know much abut the turmoil that's going on right now, but I'm sure it will all work out. Most teams are going thru changes right now. Parents are trying to find a home for their daughters before select starts in a few months. It's fun watching these top teams battle because each of them brings a unique style to the game. Good chatting!
I think Webbs forword works well in the style of play. Webb does have great Players. I think FCD and Webb are starting to put a well balance team together. With the new addition to Webb and FCD they will start to pull away from the pack.
Guess Who
Guess Who
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerA 28/11/11, 02:52 pm

Guess Who wrote:
soccerA wrote:
passthedarnball wrote:
soccerA wrote:
passthedarnball wrote:
2.DT Higgy (move to 3)
8.Fever Red (move to 7)
10.FCD Renfro. (nope)
12.STING SEARLS
14.DT VIGIL
15.TX SPIRIT NORTH
16.Sting East
17.TFC ELITE
18.Solar East
19.Solar Jones
20.Solar Gio

Sorry about that , Passthedarnball. thanks for your analysis. I attended the Texas tourney this weekend to watch my daughter play. I watched Webb's games against FCD and some of Higgs games. Webb's big girl in the middle doesn't appear to be as dominant, I agree. However, I am a fan favorite of their speedy forward.todate, I haven't seen anyone match that forward's speed (JMO). She has unbelievable speed and athletic ability for her age. As she gets older and her skills progress, she will be talented soccer player. It looked like Webb acquired a talented goalie that gave FCD trouble also. Webb also has well balanced team with good athletes. I don't know much abut the turmoil that's going on right now, but I'm sure it will all work out. Most teams are going thru changes right now. Parents are trying to find a home for their daughters before select starts in a few months. It's fun watching these top teams battle because each of them brings a unique style to the game. Good chatting!
I think Webbs forword works well in the style of play. Webb does have great Players. I think FCD and Webb are starting to put a well balance team together. With the new addition to Webb and FCD they will start to pull away from the pack.

I agree. This will make for an interesting spring season. It's going to be quite interesting to see where players end up...... We can all agree hat for 9 yr old girls, Texas has some great prospects if they keep at it.

soccerA
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2