North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Dallas BL  - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

Dallas BL

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dallas BL  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dallas BL

Post by MaggieMaggie 05/02/12, 12:07 pm

MaggieMaggie wrote:
MaggieMaggie wrote:
MaggieMaggie wrote:So far so good. Early in the game but BL 2 and Kelly 0. Keep rooting for our local girls!!!!

blathletics: KHS misses a penalty kicked wide right. With 17:16 remaining, BL 2 KHS 0

Bishop Lynch Athletics

Lady Friars beat Beaumont Kelly 3-0 to claim the Area Championship!! The Lady Friars will take on Austin St. Michael's at a time, place, and date TBD.

Austin, so y'all will play BL. I am proud the girls stepped up, especially since one of our primary forwards has an ankle sprain. It is nice for once to have a deep enough bench to not have to rely on just one player. I love you

I wasn't able to be at the game but was getting regular updates. It was a mud derby with standing water on the pitch. The overall initial feeling from the BK side was this was going to be a lay down in their favor. BL scored early and this seemed to knock the fight out of BK. One of the BK girls went to strike the ball hard and managed to miss/flip herself in the mud. My dd went for a goal kick, managed to contact the ball, but flipped on her back in the mud. After the game, BK allowed the BL girls to shower off the mud in their locker room and the BK parents gave the BL girls a lot of cookies/baked goods. BK was gracious and a class act.

MaggieMaggie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMaggie 07/02/12, 09:03 am

AustinSM wrote:congrats BL. how was the game against kelly? goods and bads?

looking forward to our match

The BL Varsity playoff game is set with Austin St Michaels this Friday night at 7PM at Waco Reicher Catholic School, 2012 N 23rd St. Waco, TX.

MaggieMaggie
MaggieMaggie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frogfan1 07/02/12, 09:16 am

MaggieMaggie wrote:

The BL Varsity playoff game is set with Austin St Michaels this Friday night at 7PM at Waco Reicher Catholic School, 2012 N 23rd St. Waco, TX.

I hear that is a horrible field unless they have a new one.
Frogfan1
Frogfan1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMaggie 07/02/12, 09:32 am

Frogfan1 wrote:
MaggieMaggie wrote:

I dunno? The conditions at BK were pretty bad, but maybe more weather related. The girls posted a clip of the team belly surfing in the standing water on the field after the game. We were hoping for Baylor and Ursuline lined it up before we could. I'm not sure of the field protocol here. Has to be a nuetral field and apparently couldn't be in DFW area/Houston/SA or Austin.
MaggieMaggie
MaggieMaggie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frogfan1 07/02/12, 09:35 am

MaggieMaggie wrote:
Frogfan1 wrote:
MaggieMaggie wrote:

I dunno? The conditions at BK were pretty bad, but maybe more weather related. The girls posted a clip of the team belly surfing in the standing water on the field after the game. We were hoping for Baylor and Ursuline lined it up before we could. I'm not sure of the field protocol here. Has to be a nuetral field and apparently couldn't be in DFW area/Houston/SA or Austin.

The fields in Temple (Temple HS) and Killeen are awesome.
Frogfan1
Frogfan1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by justfurkicks 07/02/12, 11:08 am

Frogfan1 wrote:
MaggieMaggie wrote:

Not a big stadium but a nice stadium as there are only 200 students. And the playing field is actually pretty nice.

http://pioneerathletics.com/store-foeclub5
justfurkicks
justfurkicks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMaggie 10/02/12, 09:28 am

justfurkicks wrote:
Frogfan1 wrote:
MaggieMaggie wrote:

Not a big stadium but a nice stadium as there are only 200 students. And the playing field is actually pretty nice.

Had the least elderly of my cars serviced and ready to head to Waco this evening. Based on news, rain heading SE but should be over by game time. Should just be wet and cold. Good thing BL girls appear to be good mudders.

Luck to all the other Dallas area TAPPS teams heading south today Be careful out there and watch the speed traps. I love you
MaggieMaggie
MaggieMaggie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by justfurkicks 10/02/12, 10:11 am

MaggieMaggie wrote:
justfurkicks wrote:
Frogfan1 wrote:
MaggieMaggie wrote:

Had the least elderly of my cars serviced and ready to head to Waco this evening. Based on news, rain heading SE but should be over by game time. Should just be wet and cold. Good thing BL girls appear to be good mudders.

Luck to all the other Dallas area TAPPS teams heading south today Be careful out there and watch the speed traps. I love you

We'd come watch the game but we are heading to Austin for the Lonestar Showcase.

And yes, be careful of your speed from Italy all the way past Milford.
justfurkicks
justfurkicks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMaggie 10/02/12, 11:12 pm

MaggieMaggie wrote:
justfurkicks wrote:
Frogfan1 wrote:
MaggieMaggie wrote:

Back from Waco. Only police car we saw was in Waco on the way down, so fortune smiled on us early. Parents got a little rowdy but the girls played hard. Field was okay but looks a lot nicer on their web site. ASM keep was awesome and should be proud of her performance. BL win. Now, to put on our big girl britches and get ready to play Ursuline next week. Geesh, both teams have to drive to San Antonio and can't play in the DFW area.
MaggieMaggie
MaggieMaggie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Momof3DDs 11/02/12, 07:32 am

Congrats on the win. Any word on Nolan results?

Last edited by Momof3DDs on 11/02/12, 07:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Momof3DDs
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frogfan1 11/02/12, 08:49 am

Momof3DDs wrote:Congrats on the win. Any word on Nolan results?

Nolan 3-1 Antonian
Frogfan1
Frogfan1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMaggie 12/02/12, 07:54 pm

Looks like BL/Ursuline and Nolan/Houston St. Agnes move forward on Friday playing at the San Antonio University of the Incarnate Word. The State Finals will be the next day at Univ of the Incarnate Word.
MaggieMaggie
MaggieMaggie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by nukem 12/02/12, 09:46 pm

Good luck to the Colleyville Covenant Christian Academy Lady Cougars. Congrats to making it to state back to back years!

And good luck to BL and MaggieMaggie's crew!

nukem
nukem
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Dallas BL  - Page 2 Empty TAPPS Soccer Playoffs

Post by MaggieMaggie 14/02/12, 09:48 am

State Semi Finals/Championship in San Antonio

Girls Div 1
Ursuline vs Bishop Lynch - 9 a.m. Friday at SA Incarnate Word
Houston St. Agnes vs. FW Nolan - 11:30 a.m. Friday at SA Incarnate Word

Championship: 10:30 a.m. Saturday at NEISD Field 2

(Need to shout out to the BL Boys Varsity Team who were the 2009-2010 State Champions. They are also going to SA to battle for the State boys title. They will play JPII at SA Incarnate Word 4:30 Friday with the boys Championship Saturday 1 p.m. at NEISD Field 2. Also in the scrum are FW Nolan, San Antonio Antonian for the boys.)

Girls Div 2
Houston Northland Christian vs. San Antonio Christian - 10:30 am Friday at SA NEISD Field 1
Parish Episcopal vs. Dallas Christian 10:30 Friday at SA NEISD Field 2
Championship: 10:30 Saturday SA NEISD Field 1

Girls Div 3
Carrollton Prince of Peace vs Bull. Brook Hill 9:00 a.m. Friday SA Central Catholic
Sherman Texoma vs Colleyville Covenant 11:30 Friday SA Central Catholic
Championship: 10:30 Saturday at SA Central Catholic
MaggieMaggie
MaggieMaggie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by nukem 14/02/12, 10:07 am

Shout out to the Colleyville CCA boys for also making to the state playoffs for the first time ever (I know, they are boys who cares).

With the soccer tournament and a baseball tournament this weekend, our school has cancelled 7-12 grade classes on Friday. Woohoo cheers
nukem
nukem
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMaggie 14/02/12, 02:52 pm

nukem wrote:Shout out to the Colleyville CCA boys for also making to the state playoffs for the first time ever (I know, they are boys who cares).

With the soccer tournament and a baseball tournament this weekend, our school has cancelled 7-12 grade classes on Friday. Woohoo cheers

Nukem, where are y'all staying? The soccer universe must be deceding on San Antonio and the Holiday Inn SA Airport in particular. BL teams staying there as well as several ECNL teams. Guess we'll need to carry a big stick to keep everyone from trying to socialize all night. Some of the hotel reviews did talk about noise until 1:00 a.m. Not good with the girls' morning game. Boys can sleep in since no game until 4:30. Have to repeat that montra to my girls, Boys bad, soccer good. Smile
MaggieMaggie
MaggieMaggie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by nukem 14/02/12, 03:10 pm

Unfortunately my 9th grader does not play. She played last year but decided the electric guitar was better than the soccer pitch. Shocked She wanted to go to cheer for all of her friends but my '01 is the soccer player and she has 3 basketball and 1 soccer game this weekend so we are stuck here.

San Antonio is a great place to eat and drink so I am sure you will all have a great time!
nukem
nukem
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMaggie 16/02/12, 03:41 pm

Getting set to head out, leaving my long suffering spouse with the critters. Little trivia. One of the mom's was talking to Kat Webb. Turns out last time Bishop Lynch took state was when Kat was a senior on the BL team. So, its been a while but has been done. Jazzed and heading out. bounce
MaggieMaggie
MaggieMaggie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by nukem 16/02/12, 03:47 pm

MaggieMaggie wrote:Getting set to head out, leaving my long suffering spouse with the critters. Little trivia. One of the mom's was talking to Kat Webb. Turns out last time Bishop Lynch took state was when Kat was a senior on the BL team. So, its been a while but has been done. Jazzed and heading out. bounce

So you are saying Kat Webb is old?? Shocked

Good Luck!
nukem
nukem
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by EyesWideOpen 16/02/12, 03:48 pm

MaggieMaggie wrote:Getting set to head out, leaving my long suffering spouse with the critters. Little trivia. One of the mom's was talking to Kat Webb. Turns out last time Bishop Lynch took state was when Kat was a senior on the BL team. So, its been a while but has been done. Jazzed and heading out. bounce

Good luck!
EyesWideOpen
EyesWideOpen
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMaggie 16/02/12, 04:03 pm

nukem wrote:

So you are saying Kat Webb is old?? Shocked

Good Luck!

Never I love you
MaggieMaggie
MaggieMaggie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by nukem 18/02/12, 08:46 am

CCA girls and boys won yesterday and advance to the finals. Ironically both teams play Carollton Prince of Peace in the finals. Both schools could have saved a lot of travel money and stayed home to play the games Very Happy

Maggie - how did your girls do?
nukem
nukem
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by justfurkicks 18/02/12, 06:46 pm

Completed brackets

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=402857
justfurkicks
justfurkicks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMaggie 20/02/12, 04:29 pm

nukem wrote:CCA girls and boys won yesterday and advance to the finals. Ironically both teams play Carollton Prince of Peace in the finals. Both schools could have saved a lot of travel money and stayed home to play the games Very Happy

BL lost but not without a huge struggle. The teams played evenly for about 80% of the game and BL even had the first shot on goal. Sadly for us, with just a little over 12 minutes left in the game, Ursuline hit a great ball from about 30 yards out and scored. BL floundered/faultered briefly after the first goal and Ursuline was able to score again. Final score was 2-0. Proud of the BL team and next year, just wait for next year. Many of the girls on the team are freshman and sophmores so they are a young team.
MaggieMaggie
MaggieMaggie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by nukem 20/02/12, 04:35 pm

MaggieMaggie wrote:
nukem wrote:CCA girls and boys won yesterday and advance to the finals. Ironically both teams play Carollton Prince of Peace in the finals. Both schools could have saved a lot of travel money and stayed home to play the games Very Happy

BL lost but not without a huge struggle. The teams played evenly for about 80% of the game and BL even had the first shot on goal. Sadly for us, with just a little over 12 minutes left in the game, Ursuline hit a great ball from about 30 yards out and scored. BL floundered/faultered briefly after the first goal and Ursuline was able to score again. Final score was 2-0. Proud of the BL team and next year, just wait for next year. Many of the girls on the team are freshman and sophmores so they are a young team.

Congratulations to the BL girls for a great season! I'm glad we aren't in the TAPPS D1 bracket

The CCA girls won State for the second straight year. It took two overtimes and went to PK's but they pulled it out. We need all those '98, '99, '00 & '01 girls out there to come check out our school so we can keep the tradition going! 3 State titles in 4 years for the girls.

The CCA boys got pounded 6-0, but they are boys so its ok Wink
nukem
nukem
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2