North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Legacy Freedom Cup 02 Gold Scores Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Legacy Freedom Cup 02 Gold Scores

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Legacy Freedom Cup 02 Gold Scores Empty Legacy Freedom Cup 02 Gold Scores

Post by 02SuburbanSoccerDad 03/02/12, 09:37 pm

Post the scores from the Gold bracket...

02SuburbanSoccerDad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Legacy Freedom Cup 02 Gold Scores Empty Re: Legacy Freedom Cup 02 Gold Scores

Post by 02SuburbanSoccerDad 03/02/12, 09:56 pm

sorry shoulda just read the previous posts & liverpool website..

Fever Red 0
DT South 0

Liverpool Rangel 1
TX Spirit North 0

Polaris 1
Solar Dynamo 0

TFC Elite 2
D'Feeters 1

Any commentary? looks like a great win for TFC, good bounceback for Liverpool Rangel and an eye opening win for Polaris

02SuburbanSoccerDad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/02/12, 10:02 pm

02SuburbanSoccerDad wrote:sorry shoulda just read the previous posts & liverpool website..

Fever Red 0
DT South 0

Liverpool Rangel 1
TX Spirit North 0

Polaris 1
Solar Dynamo 0

TFC Elite 2
D'Feeters 1

Any commentary? looks like a great win for TFC, good bounceback for Liverpool Rangel and an eye opening win for Polaris

Several surprises...Fever tying South, Polaris beating Dynamo (I like Dynamo's style of soccer better), and TFC Elite over D'Feeters. You just never know with 10 yr old girls! Were the fields wet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bierluva 03/02/12, 10:32 pm

at Lake Park... the 2nd half of the LP Rangel vs TX Spirit North game... the fields were wet. That was after a 20-30 min rain delay. Lots of slippy slippy and the ball doing wonky things...
Bierluva
Bierluva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tmcc 04/02/12, 12:34 am

idontknow wrote:
02SuburbanSoccerDad wrote:sorry shoulda just read the previous posts & liverpool website..

Fever Red 0
DT South 0

Liverpool Rangel 1
TX Spirit North 0

Polaris 1
Solar Dynamo 0

TFC Elite 2
D'Feeters 1

Several surprises...Fever tying South, Polaris beating Dynamo (I like Dynamo's style of soccer better), and TFC Elite over D'Feeters. You just never know with 10 yr old girls! Were the fields wet?

I need Roidrage to back me up on this so it doesn't come across too homer. I don't know why the tie between DT South and Fever is a surprise. Fever is ranked too low in the FBR and without getting into all of that, it's just true and honestly really doesn't matter, unless you were fooled into thinking the tie was an upset. Then it might matter to you and your ability to prognosticate these results. To us Fever parents, it's whatever! I do love me some FBR though. Wish it was still around. Come on 02Dad.

Anyway...the last 2 times South and Fever have played they were great games. South won the first one 1 to 0 and Fever won the second one 2 to 1. The game tonight was evenly matched and played between the 18's. There was not a whole lot of offense going on. I believe each team had one shot on goal and South had a great opportunity with about 10 seconds left in the game. The Fever GK did a great job coming out and closing down any shooting angle the South forward had, and the shot went just wide left. Fever had one other opportunity on a great cross that was cleared by South. It was just a good clean game. AND, the refs even had a good game. Hope that continues.

Good luck to South. It is going to be fun to see how this bracket turns out.
tmcc
tmcc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Location : Sometimes, when you mess with the bull, you get the horns!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/02/12, 07:16 am

tmcc wrote:
idontknow wrote:

Fever Red 0
DT South 0

Liverpool Rangel 1
TX Spirit North 0

Polaris 1
Solar Dynamo 0

TFC Elite 2
D'Feeters 1

I need Roidrage to back me up on this so it doesn't come across too homer. I don't know why the tie between DT South and Fever is a surprise. Fever is ranked too low in the FBR and without getting into all of that, it's just true and honestly really doesn't matter, unless you were fooled into thinking the tie was an upset. Then it might matter to you and your ability to prognosticate these results. To us Fever parents, it's whatever! I do love me some FBR though. Wish it was still around. Come on 02Dad.

Anyway...the last 2 times South and Fever have played they were great games. South won the first one 1 to 0 and Fever won the second one 2 to 1. The game tonight was evenly matched and played between the 18's. There was not a whole lot of offense going on. I believe each team had one shot on goal and South had a great opportunity with about 10 seconds left in the game. The Fever GK did a great job coming out and closing down any shooting angle the South forward had, and the shot went just wide left. Fever had one other opportunity on a great cross that was cleared by South. It was just a good clean game. AND, the refs even had a good game. Hope that continues.

Didn't mean it as a slight against Fever. South has just been on a roll lately. If I was a betting man, I would have bet that South would have beat Fever...so good thing I didn't bet. It will definitely mean an exciting day to determine who wins the bracket. I am a big fan of Dynamo, not that I think they are the best but I love the way they play..so I was actually thinking of that upset when I posted...just thought it more interesting to include all three games that surprised me a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by EyesWideOpen 04/02/12, 07:32 am

tmcc wrote:
idontknow wrote:

Fever Red 0
DT South 0

Liverpool Rangel 1
TX Spirit North 0

Polaris 1
Solar Dynamo 0

TFC Elite 2
D'Feeters 1

You had me on our side until the ref part!! Lol. Actually I think it's great you recognize them for doing a good - they definitely catch enough crap when people think otherwise.

Good luck today!
EyesWideOpen
EyesWideOpen
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RoidRage 04/02/12, 08:09 am

tmcc wrote:
idontknow wrote:

Fever Red 0
DT South 0

Liverpool Rangel 1
TX Spirit North 0

Polaris 1
Solar Dynamo 0

TFC Elite 2
D'Feeters 1

I do believe Fever got screwed on the seeding. If I was going to bet I would of picked South, but I think Fever is ranked to low in FBR.

RoidRage
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tmcc 04/02/12, 08:54 am

Anyone know the outcome of the Saturday a.m. DT South game vs Sting Dunstan?
tmcc
tmcc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Location : Sometimes, when you mess with the bull, you get the horns!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/02/12, 09:02 am

There wasn't 3 or 4 Polaris parents (as well as the coach) on here bragging on their win against Dynamo... what happened? Usually after a good win it's like the Polaris Hillbillies came to town on the sidelines and in this forum. Maybe they finally decided to show a little decorum so other folks might actually appreciate that they won instead of dreading it.

Back to top Go down

Post by futbollove 04/02/12, 09:34 am

idontknow wrote:There wasn't 3 or 4 Polaris parents (as well as the coach) on here bragging on their win against Dynamo... what happened? Usually after a good win it's like the Polaris Hillbillies came to town on the sidelines and in this forum. Maybe they finally decided to show a little decorum so other folks might actually appreciate that they won instead of dreading it.

I suspect you're about to hear from those parents soon. And rightfully so.
Take your loss and don't whine about it by calling out the other team.
futbollove
futbollove
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 02SuburbanSoccerDad 04/02/12, 10:02 am

Andromeda Lubbock 0
Tx Spirit North 0

Liverpool Rangel 0
TFC Elite 0

Goals were apparently not on the agenda at 8am on a freezing morning!!!

02SuburbanSoccerDad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/02/12, 10:08 am

futbollove wrote:
idontknow wrote:There wasn't 3 or 4 Polaris parents (as well as the coach) on here bragging on their win against Dynamo... what happened? Usually after a good win it's like the Polaris Hillbillies came to town on the sidelines and in this forum. Maybe they finally decided to show a little decorum so other folks might actually appreciate that they won instead of dreading it.

I didn't take a loss. Just call it as I see it. I have a hard time rooting for a team that constantly toots it's own horn. Just sayin'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/02/12, 10:15 am

tmcc wrote:Anyone know the outcome of the Saturday a.m. DT South game vs Sting Dunstan?

5-0 south

Back to top Go down

Legacy Freedom Cup 02 Gold Scores Empty score

Post by Guest 04/02/12, 10:39 am

Polaris 2 Lubbock 1

Last edited by kickingrass on 04/02/12, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/02/12, 10:56 am

kickingrass wrote:Polaris 2 Lubbock 1

Toot toot

Classy as always coach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/02/12, 11:12 am

idontknow wrote:

Toot toot

Classy as always coach.

Have to learn to have fun! And play around on this form. Relax, sit back and enjoy the smack talk. Lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by RedBull 04/02/12, 11:32 am

futbollove wrote:

I think most people get Polaris is a good team they don't have to brag when they win like all the other top teams. You hillbillies quit tooting your horn and let respectable bragging by other people only on here. We here you loud and clear.

RedBull
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/02/12, 11:40 am

futbollove wrote:

We have more class than that. Apparently he or she really DON'T KNOW!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sent to the Stands 04/02/12, 12:01 pm

Solar Dynamo with a late goal 1-0 over Sting 02 Parker
Sent to the Stands
Sent to the Stands
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/02/12, 12:25 pm

lol!
kickingrass wrote:
idontknow wrote:

Toot toot

Classy as always coach.

Have to learn to have fun! And play around on this form. Relax, sit back and enjoy the smack talk. Lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by polarEYEz'd 04/02/12, 12:41 pm

You have to be joking, right? Show me one post of any Polaris related person bragging anything. We were told DT Moreno was gonna mop us up. We came out played a good game and won. Dynamo is the favorite in our bracket (and rightfully so) and now we have the edge to win the bracket. Polaris camp is pretty happy with that. Considering the last time we played Dynamo we were destroyed 4-1.

Look, it is easy to understand. Polaris one year ago couldnt even step on the field with teams like Dynamo and others of the like. These kids have worked hard to compete in the top tier. Please do not get out enthusiasm confused, all we want to do is compete.

STOP! read my words i said "compete"

That is all we are trying to do, by no means are we a perennial top team or claim to be one, we have a lot of work to do. But it is nice to see a team not cut from the standard cloth of NTX soccer making some noise. Will we continue to grow? I hope so. But at the end of the day it is about the girls having fun and taking the life lessons learned on the pitch into their life.

I hope you can find a special place in your heat for us Hillbillies, quite frankly we are tired of practicing on the hills down here (the ball rolls forever) and we really like the flat fields up here in north Dallas.
polarEYEz'd
polarEYEz'd
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by polarEYEz'd 04/02/12, 12:43 pm

Anyhow, this tread is about scores,, so any updates?

Parker came to play, any break down on the game?
polarEYEz'd
polarEYEz'd
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/02/12, 12:51 pm

polarEYEz'd wrote:

You have to be joking, right? Show me one post of any Polaris related person bragging anything. We were told DT Moreno was gonna mop us up. We came out played a good game and won. Dynamo is the favorite in our bracket (and rightfully so) and now we have the edge to win the bracket. Polaris camp is pretty happy with that. Considering the last time we played Dynamo we were destroyed 4-1.

Look, it is easy to understand. Polaris one year ago couldnt even step on the field with teams like Dynamo and others of the like. These kids have worked hard to compete in the top tier. Please do not get out enthusiasm confused, all we want to do is compete.

STOP! read my words i said "compete"

That is all we are trying to do, by no means are we a perennial top team or claim to be one, we have a lot of work to do. But it is nice to see a team not cut from the standard cloth of NTX soccer making some noise. Will we continue to grow? I hope so. But at the end of the day it is about the girls having fun and taking the life lessons learned on the pitch into their life.

I hope you can find a special place in your heat for us Hillbillies, quite frankly we are tired of practicing on the hills down here (the ball rolls forever) and we really like the flat fields up here in north Dallas.
YEEEEEHAAAAAWWWWW...I hear the Banjo's playing now. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by EyesWideOpen 04/02/12, 01:07 pm

Renfro 2-0 over Feet
EyesWideOpen
EyesWideOpen
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content