North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

'02 Dallas Texans New Coach Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

'02 Dallas Texans New Coach

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

'02 Dallas Texans New Coach Empty '02 Dallas Texans New Coach

Post by Youcan'thandlethetruth 07/03/12, 06:00 pm

I heard from an 02 parent that Higgy is leaving the Texans for sure. My daughter is on an 00 team, but is friends with some 02 Texans. The club knows he is leaving but is stringing the team along until contracts are signed. It's not fair to the parents and girls. Do the Texans have any coaches for the girls' teams? Who do you think will benefit? Sting or Solar? Will this turn into the Glotz/Higgy debacle from last fall? Looks like the Glotz girls that left were the smart ones!

Youcan'thandlethetruth
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

'02 Dallas Texans New Coach Empty Re: '02 Dallas Texans New Coach

Post by RoidRage 07/03/12, 06:13 pm

Youcan'thandlethetruth wrote:I heard from an 02 parent that Higgy is leaving the Texans for sure. My daughter is on an 00 team, but is friends with some 02 Texans. The club knows he is leaving but is stringing the team along until contracts are signed. It's not fair to the parents and girls. Do the Texans have any coaches for the girls' teams? Who do you think will benefit? Sting or Solar? Will this turn into the Glotz/Higgy debacle from last fall? Looks like the Glotz girls that left were the smart ones!

I could coach this team and it would still be a top 3 team and I only have a Rec coaching licence(F I think). I'm sure the Texans will find a qualified coach!

RoidRage
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Youcan'thandlethetruth 07/03/12, 06:32 pm

RoidRage wrote:
Youcan'thandlethetruth wrote:I heard from an 02 parent that Higgy is leaving the Texans for sure. My daughter is on an 00 team, but is friends with some 02 Texans. The club knows he is leaving but is stringing the team along until contracts are signed. It's not fair to the parents and girls. Do the Texans have any coaches for the girls' teams? Who do you think will benefit? Sting or Solar? Will this turn into the Glotz/Higgy debacle from last fall? Looks like the Glotz girls that left were the smart ones!

I could coach this team and it would still be a top 3 team and I only have a Rec coaching licence(F I think). I'm sure the Texans will find a qualified coach!

F license is great for rec not club. After 2 years of select with my DD, I realize the coach is the most important thing.

IT"S QUALITY OF COACH NOT CLUB!

Looks like "Q" with Sting or MC with Solar are the 2 most qualified in this age group.

Youcan'thandlethetruth
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by RoidRage 07/03/12, 06:51 pm

Youcan'thandlethetruth wrote:
RoidRage wrote:

F license is great for rec not club. After 2 years of select with my DD, I realize the coach is the most important thing.

Looks like "Q" with Sting or MC with Solar are the 2 most qualified in this age group.

SOOOOO.....what your saying is I couldnt coach them to a top 3 ranking? Also, does coach Q coach this age group? Which team?

RoidRage
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud10ibi 07/03/12, 10:16 pm

RoidRage wrote:

If this is true. This team will fall apart. i heard a few Higgy parents were looking to leave anyways. Its over now. I bet the 2-5 teams are licking their chops!

cloud10ibi
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pele98 07/03/12, 11:03 pm

Nice first post for an 00 parent who just happened to be VERY concerned with the 02 team which he knows nobody on it, except the dd is friends with some.

BTW, Texans announced a month ago that RH will be leaving the Club. It is not a secret. If you are a true Texans 00 parent you should have known that by now.
Pele98
Pele98
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer4fun 07/03/12, 11:10 pm

RoidRage wrote:

There is no doubt that Ben W at Liverpool will have a top tier team. Sessions are on and girls are excited about the team.
soccer4fun
soccer4fun
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Youcan'thandlethetruth 07/03/12, 11:39 pm

Pele98 wrote:

Nice first post for an 00 parent who just happened to be VERY concerned with the 02 team which he knows nobody on it, except the dd is friends with some.

BTW, Texans announced a month ago that RH will be leaving the Club. It is not a secret. If you are a true Texans 00 parent you should have known that by now.

Pele, stop drinking the Texan Kool-aid. At first, the club told everyone Higg wasn't leaving. Surprise, now he is. The Texan girls have been slipping the last few years with their lack of regard for parents and girls, i.e. Closed practices.

They have a heavy focus on boys and lack of experienced girl coaches. just look at the 00 girls and their coach, LM, who has never coached a girl's team before.

I think the parents should find another team/coach before it's too late. From the 99's down, Solar and Sting are the place to be.

In my opinion, the Texans do not have stable coaches with true experience coaching girl's soccer.

Youcan'thandlethetruth
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TBGsoccer 07/03/12, 11:52 pm

The truth is this team is filled with talent, that's why haters post on here trying to break this team up so that other clubs benefit from Texan players. I think that's pretty funny. Razz
TBGsoccer
TBGsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Youcan'thandlethetruth 07/03/12, 11:58 pm

TBGsoccer wrote:The truth is this team is filled with talent, that's why haters post on here trying to break this team up so that other clubs benefit from Texan players. I think that's pretty funny. Razz

Nice how you have the Texan logo along with your TBG Avatar. You're a newbie, and it' s only a matter of time before you find out how HN operates. Don't drink too much of the Kool-aid too quick.

Youcan'thandlethetruth
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerwinner 08/03/12, 04:44 am

Are we talking about higg who is in Spain recruiting for Tcu girls team as their assistant head coach?

Soccerwinner
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Location : Lewisville/Corinth/Denton/flower mound/ highlandvillage

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerwinner 08/03/12, 05:51 am

soccer4fun wrote:
RoidRage wrote:

There is no doubt that Ben W at Liverpool will have a top tier team. Sessions are on and girls are excited about the team.

First glotz never played in a competitive game or league in his life.  Nice guy, but if you are about developing your kids and winning then move on.  He has never been coached by a great coach to learn how to coach unlike higg who played for some great coaches and teams.  It's all about the coach and if the girls want to play for him. Higg wasn't the greatest player, but he was surrounding by great players and coaches!

Soccerwinner
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gold digger 08/03/12, 06:20 am

Glotz played in two different Dallas Cups under Powers of Andromeda. He even had a 3 goal match against one of the English teams. He was recruited by Indiana in the 90's during there peak. Don't act like he has never kicked a ball. He may not be Higg but he has played at a pretty high level on the pitch.

gold digger
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guess Who 08/03/12, 06:39 am

[quote="Soccerwinner"]
soccer4fun wrote:
RoidRage wrote:

First glotz never played in a competitive game or league in his life.  Nice guy, but if you are about developing your kids and winning then move on.  He has never been coached by a great coach to learn how to coach unlike higg who played for some great coaches and teams.  It's all about the coach and if the girls want to play for him. Higg wasn't the greatest player, but he was surrounding by great players and coaches![/quote
[code][quote]url=https://servimg.com/view/17110157/2]'02 Dallas Texans New Coach Images11[/url] This is what I think of GLOTZ
Guess Who
Guess Who
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerwinner 08/03/12, 06:51 am

First of all I wasn't bagging on the little man at all.  He is a very nice person.  I don't see that andromeda went to three Dallas Cups in the late 80's or early 90's.  Great he went to three Dallas Cups. They didn't even make it out of the first round.  Also, not all English teams that good.    Is that the only tournament with size he played in?  Where they even in the classic league?  You could had said he was a game away from a chance at a state title in high school.  Which he was a avg player on it.  Did he go overseas and train anywhere?  Who was his coach on andromeda?  They were the bottom of the barrel.  I like glotz and didn't Want to attack him.  He is a really good guy, and I have respect for him as a person.  Also, higg wasn't  the greatest player ever, but at least he had some great coaches he trained under.  He was a avg player on a really good team.  

Soccerwinner
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guess Who 08/03/12, 06:56 am

Soccerwinner wrote:First of all I wasn't bagging on the little man at all.  He is a very nice person.  I don't see that andromeda went to three Dallas Cups in the late 80's or early 90's.  Great he went to three Dallas Cups. They didn't even make it out of the first round.  Also, not all English teams that good.    Is that the only tournament with size he played in?  Where they even in the classic league?  You could had said he was a game away from a chance at a state title in high school.  Which he was a avg player on it.  Did he go overseas and train anywhere?  Who was his coach on andromeda?  They were the bottom of the barrel.  I like glotz and didn't Want to attack him.  He is a really good guy, and I have respect for him as a person.  Also, higg wasn't  the greatest player ever, but at least he had some great coaches he trained under.  He was a avg player on a really good team.  
So why bring Glotz into this mess. Nobody even said anything remotely about him. This post was about Higg leaving, The glotz team blow up was last year.
Guess Who
Guess Who
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerwinner 08/03/12, 07:02 am

Wow.. Nice pict.. First was just saying that glotz hopefully wouldn't be a replacement for the girls. It is extremely bad timing with them going to next step. A 03 team jumped last year and it is t any better for them. It is extremely extremely about the coach ability to get the players to want to play for him. If not girls will quit the coach then soccer at this age.

Soccerwinner
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gold digger 08/03/12, 07:12 am

Soccerwinner learn to read. I never said he played in three Dallas Cups and I named his coach. That sure would be funny. Glotz takes over the team he threw a game to. Wow!

gold digger
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by OOrah 08/03/12, 07:26 am

I hope DT02 parents (and SRSA Colvin parents) don't fall for this bait. I only bring up SRSA bcuz I'm guessing a posting will probably hit by some new logon dude in the next few weeks. This crap is very predictable. There are reasons to feel a little bit uncomfortable on both these teams. People fear change. That's why subversives a$$holes show up. They smell the worry from five klicks out. This is clear dis-information campaign intended to mess with you. A little bit of inside info can go a long way when you make more up.

It ain't really about coach first. Its bout keeping your great potential girls together. Great teams attract good coaching and no coach is permanent. If your kid is not in the right place and you know it in your gut then make a move. Listening to propaganda about this coach change or that coach change is stupid.
OOrah
OOrah
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerwinner 08/03/12, 07:51 am

I am an outsider that knows higgs.  He is in Spain recruiting.  I have no 02 involvement what so ever.  Hassan would say a great coach will attract great talent!  If good talent isn't challenged then it becomes average talent.  I do feel sometimes in any big club you become a number.

Soccerwinner
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/03/12, 08:07 am

Parents are reasonable I'm sure they will find an answer.

Last edited by gamer88 on 08/03/12, 08:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BackDraft 08/03/12, 08:26 am

Fools are born everyday! If you think the Texans have something better in a coach waiting for your team. You are sadly mistaken. The new guy in charge is nothing more than a wolf in sheep's clothing. Who ever they assign to the team will be a puppet. Nothing more. I would re-consider all options at this point. What a shame.

The team should approach RH after he leaves and ask him to coach the team as an independent until. Parents and players find a resolution to this problem.

Trust me people the Texans do not have an answer that is worth talking about at this time!
BackDraft
BackDraft
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gold digger 08/03/12, 09:07 am

[quote="gamer88"]Parents are reasonable I'm sure they will find an answer.[/quote

Edit? Nobody is on to you but me? You know I won't tell! ]

gold digger
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pele98 08/03/12, 09:36 am

Pele98 wrote:

Pele, stop drinking the Texan Kool-aid. At first, the club told everyone Higg wasn't leaving. Surprise, now he is. The Texan girls have been slipping the last few years with their lack of regard for parents and girls, i.e. Closed practices.

They have a heavy focus on boys and lack of experienced girl coaches. just look at the 00 girls and their coach, LM, who has never coached a girl's team before.

I think the parents should find another team/coach before it's too late. From the 99's down, Solar and Sting are the place to be.

In my opinion, the Texans do not have stable coaches with true experience coaching girl's soccer.

Go read your original post then come back and read the bold, highlighted portion.

So, obviously this wasn't really about RH leaving the Texans or not.....Evil or Very Mad

My older dd joined the Texans in Academy when Kenny Medina was a Texans DOC, and that was before RH became DOC. We heard then more or less the same $hit you are just throwing around now, and how if KM leaves Texans will crumble and such. KM left, RH took over and the sun still rose from East and dawned on West.

Point is, if a parent has to come here in the forum and expect to get the facts about their Club from a jerk like you who doesn't even belong to the Club, then that parent is in a wrong place to start with.

Call it the Red Kool-aid or not, but in my opinion it is all about knowing where you are, what are the facts and what are the options out there.
Pele98
Pele98
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by NoShullBit 08/03/12, 10:13 am

Why is this topic about higgster leaving ONLY on the 02 thread IF he was indeed leaving wouldnt the 2001s be worked up to

NoShullBit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next