North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

TGPL, PTCL AND EAL - PREDICTIONS - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

TGPL, PTCL AND EAL - PREDICTIONS

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

TGPL, PTCL AND EAL - PREDICTIONS - Page 2 Empty Re: TGPL, PTCL AND EAL - PREDICTIONS

Post by good4nuthin 28/03/12, 11:18 am

Last comment and then I am letting this thread die - heck, I will not even be at the game Sunday as I will be at a race in Galveston.

Everyone, please remember this is about development of our 8 and 9 yr old girls. The outcome of this game will mean nothing. SRSA players are being used to make the Chelsea team function correctly - if the team functions correctly, it will be a completive game, which is also only beneficial for Fever Black as they have not had that much competition as of late.

If we need to set up a time for the parents to get in a ring and call each other names and try to fight one another - Mohler's Mixed Martial arts at 121 and Sandy Lake has a ring for rent - I will sponsor the event and foot the bill - as long as I can sell tickets and post on YouTube. Please respond ASAP for all interested.

If not, I will hope parents (both Solar and Fever) will contain themselves (that means STFU) and enjoy their daughters competition on Sunday.

good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

TGPL, PTCL AND EAL - PREDICTIONS - Page 2 Empty Re: TGPL, PTCL AND EAL - PREDICTIONS

Post by Magic! 28/03/12, 11:23 am

Good4nuthin...while good advice, please go ahead and climb down from yer high horse. Besides, it's more fun to poke the internet troll, right?
Magic!
Magic!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 28/03/12, 11:29 am

Magic! wrote:Good4nuthin...while good advice, please go ahead and climb down from yer high horse. Besides, it's more fun to poke the internet troll, right?

No, seriously, I want to see soccer parents fight and post on You Tube! - We could make millions.... It would be like Jersey Shores meets Ultimate Fighter - So until my genius wears off, I will stay up on my horse...
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvmy03 28/03/12, 11:32 am

Good4nuthin...we are all aware that this is "developmental 8 & 9 year old soccer"...and, I'm just curious of your take on this...are you implying that the 3 girls that played "bunch soccer" (as you called it) were developing / benefiting more while sitting the bench so the SRSA girls could show em how it's done? Rather than being allowed to implement what they learn in practices on the field?
iluvmy03
iluvmy03
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic! 28/03/12, 11:34 am

I'd watch for sure. So...based on the insanity of the sidelines you've seen...how would you rank your fighters (ahem...parents) vs each other?
Magic!
Magic!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by luv watch'n 28/03/12, 11:41 am

TGPL Gold

3/29 - FCD Premier vs SRSA - 0-5+
Sting Scarfone vs Sting Mendoza - 2-1
Sting Scarfone vs Cosmos Black - 2-0
Dallas Texans South vs FCD Premier - 3-1
SRSA 03 vs Sting Mendoza - 5+-0
Sting West Davis vs Polaris Curiel - 1-2

PTCL

DT Ft Worth vs GSSC Thunder Black - 3-2, Good game DT FTW is just better
Vitesse Dallas vs Fever United Red - 4-1 Vitesse pulls away in the second half
Fever United Black vs Solar Chelsea - 4-1 Fever just better
Legacy Fc vs Odyssey Blue - 2-2, Pretty even game

EAL
Liverpool Dalglish vs LP Keegan - 2-3, Keegan in an upset
Mustangs vs AFC Black - 2-1, Another good game
Sting West vs Polaris Lopez - 2-0
Liverpool StJohn vs Aztecs - 2-2, Pretty even game
Triumph vs Liverpool Whelan - 1-3, LP Whelan just better

This thread is blowing up regarding Fever and Solar Chelsea. Looks like this may be the game of the week in PTCL. Good luck to both teams!

luv watch'n
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel 28/03/12, 11:44 am

iluvmy03 wrote:Good4nuthin...we are all aware that this is "developmental 8 & 9 year old soccer"...and, I'm just curious of your take on this...are you implying that the 3 girls that played "bunch soccer" (as you called it) were developing / benefiting more while sitting the bench so the SRSA girls could show em how it's done? Rather than being allowed to implement what they learn in practices on the field?

iluvmy03.... Why don't you talk to Coach Phiri and get his opinion about SRSA girls showing up to play games against his Fever team. Maybe Bigheadpena can come out and post his opinion. You and 99smom just seem to want to come on here and stir the pot. Sounds to me that you are more worried about the WIN than anyone else on here. Drop the Iphone and let your DD get out and play the game. I respect Coach Phiri and most of the parents on his team, but the two of you continuing to stir the pot is getting tiresome.

Wish Bigheadpena would come back. He spoke the truth and was always fair about his posts. You could take a few lessons on how to post from him.

Last edited by jj4mel on 28/03/12, 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stop notifications.)

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandTXSoccer 28/03/12, 11:48 am

Thanks for the heads up on the 02 Boys forum post. That's some good stuff and more time than not when you start having better players come play for you team just to help "coach/win" that is what ends up happening.

Guest playing happens all the time but if it's to help your team win (which simply means if the kid isn't strongly considering playing for the team or without them you wouldn't have enough to play the game or have a sub then there's a 90% chance it's about winning and recruiting no matter what the coach tells you) then I simply warn you that it's generally not a good scenario. It's pisses off parents and causes drama. Kids at this age get better in practices and there are plenty of average teams to scrimmage to help work on the bunch ball scenarios without hurting yourself in your league.

Don't you love it when a top explodes in a completely different direction. cheers

GrandTXSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by It'sPat 28/03/12, 12:08 pm

GrandTXSoccer wrote:Thanks for the heads up on the 02 Boys forum post. That's some good stuff and more time than not when you start having better players come play for you team just to help "coach/win" that is what ends up happening.

Guest playing happens all the time but if it's to help your team win (which simply means if the kid isn't strongly considering playing for the team or without them you wouldn't have enough to play the game or have a sub then there's a 90% chance it's about winning and recruiting no matter what the coach tells you) then I simply warn you that it's generally not a good scenario. It's pisses off parents and causes drama. Kids at this age get better in practices and there are plenty of average teams to scrimmage to help work on the bunch ball scenarios without hurting yourself in your league.

Don't you love it when a top explodes in a completely different direction. cheers

Grand, You are right, but you are not getting it. This is not guest playing. This is switching games. The TOP SRSA girls will be playing Fever on a 9v9 field. The remaining girls and Solar Chelsea will be playing the other 11v11 game. Fever, you have 3 days, hope you have a hotline to Lubbock. affraid
It'sPat
It'sPat
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 28/03/12, 12:14 pm

iluvmy03 wrote:Good4nuthin...we are all aware that this is "developmental 8 & 9 year old soccer"...and, I'm just curious of your take on this...are you implying that the 3 girls that played "bunch soccer" (as you called it) were developing / benefiting more while sitting the bench so the SRSA girls could show em how it's done? Rather than being allowed to implement what they learn in practices on the field?

Our girls played just as much as usual, just with a different level of subs- subs in earlier games were also guest players - just from different teams (no one minded them) - and yes, they will learn more from this game and the rest of the season by practicing with and playing along side SRSA girls - rather than bunching up, getting frustrated and losing miserably...
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandTXSoccer 28/03/12, 12:16 pm

Explain the hotline to Lubbock line, if you don't mind. I assume it means something to these two teams but I don't know anyone on either team (as far as I know).

Best I can tell there might be some bad blood between the teams, not that the girls have any idea that there is.

GrandTXSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by luv watch'n 28/03/12, 12:22 pm

jj4mel wrote:

iluvmy03.... Why don't you talk to Coach Phiri and get his opinion about SRSA girls showing up to play games against his Fever team. Maybe Bigheadpena can come out and post his opinion. You and 99smom just seem to want to come on here and stir the pot. Sounds to me that you are more worried about the WIN than anyone else on here. Drop the Iphone and let your DD get out and play the game. I respect Coach Phiri and most of the parents on his team, but the two of you continuing to stir the pot is getting tiresome.

Wish Bigheadpena would come back. He spoke the truth and was always fair about his posts. You could take a few lessons on how to post from him.

jj4mel, you yourself stated Solar Chelsea was a stand alone team and yes, iluvmy03 and 99smom (who is not even on this thread) should talk to Coach P and get his opinion, but please don't say they are stirring the pot. Good4nuthin's poor judgement while trying to be funny (score prediction, parents MMA fight, etc) and his followers Hottestsoccermomdfw, itspat are stirring the pot. Fever has four dd's that have SRSA soccer ties, so I seriously doubt they are worried about a little competition and would most likely welcome it.

luv watch'n
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 28/03/12, 12:27 pm

Magic! wrote:I'd watch for sure. So...based on the insanity of the sidelines you've seen...how would you rank your fighters (ahem...parents) vs each other?

Don't know about the insanity part - but from what I do know, we have a 6'8 former pro football player, a former wrestling champ and a 5x Ironman on the men's side - but I would put more value in the Mom's ability to scrap on this team....
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 28/03/12, 12:30 pm

luv watch'n wrote:
jj4mel wrote:

jj4mel, you yourself stated Solar Chelsea was a stand alone team and yes, iluvmy03 and 99smom (who is not even on this thread) should talk to Coach P and get his opinion, but please don't say they are stirring the pot. Good4nuthin's poor judgement while trying to be funny (score prediction, parents MMA fight, etc) and his followers Hottestsoccermomdfw, itspat are stirring the pot. Fever has four dd's that have SRSA soccer ties, so I seriously doubt they are worried about a little competition and would most likely welcome it.

Oh great, now I am arrogant and have poor judgement... What happened to the "Rhythm of the night" avatar?
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by luv watch'n 28/03/12, 12:33 pm

good4nuthin wrote:
Magic! wrote:I'd watch for sure. So...based on the insanity of the sidelines you've seen...how would you rank your fighters (ahem...parents) vs each other?

Don't know about the insanity part - but from what I do know, we have a 6'8 former pro football player, a former wrestling champ and a 5x Ironman on the men's side - but I would put more value in the Mom's ability to scrap on this team....

Awesome!! Thank you for proving me right (stirring the pot). Fever has a prominent DFW lawyer that will be ready to SUE! $$$$$ for the new Fever fields!

luv watch'n
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 28/03/12, 12:37 pm

luv watch'n wrote:
good4nuthin wrote:

Awesome!! Thank you for proving me right (stirring the pot). Fever has a prominent DFW lawyer that will be ready to SUE! $$$$$ for the new Fever fields!

Thus my one and only avatar name....
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by luv watch'n 28/03/12, 12:40 pm

good4nuthin wrote:
luv watch'n wrote:
jj4mel wrote:

Oh great, now I am arrogant and have poor judgement... What happened to the "Rhythm of the night" avatar?

I never said arrogant but yes to poor judgement. You seem like a cool dude and wish you were at the game so we could laugh about this thread.

luv watch'n
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 28/03/12, 12:43 pm

luv watch'n wrote:
good4nuthin wrote:
luv watch'n wrote:
jj4mel wrote:

I never said arrogant but yes to poor judgement. I sure your a cool dude and wish you were at the game so we could laugh about this thread.

Im up for beers after anytime - I get smarter the more beer I drink, so maybe you will like me more.
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic! 28/03/12, 12:45 pm

good4nuthin went from "arrogant and poor judgement" to "drunk and a little handsy" in 3 posts. lol!
Magic!
Magic!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bigheadpena 28/03/12, 12:49 pm

Ok................the Lubbock thing is actually a player who will come and guest play with us from time to time. Her brother also comes to Dallas to play in some tourneys. So instead of just watching her brother play she ll come run with us the same weekends he's down here. Now I'm not to sure how to feel about the whole game switching thing. But I want to see how our girls will do against the best team around. I've heard that Kat will be coaching this game and if that is true the whole delelopment argument goes out the window because she will bench the regular squad and play the SRSA girls just to get the win. And I also know for a fact that this team has used SRSA girls in past tourneys just to get the win for recriuting purposes (pre Canaveri days). I know because my DD was once one of the hired guns as has been JJ's,Turf's and others. If it is full SRSA team our girls face this weekend then it maybe somthing personal on DM's part towards our team. Either way you have to play the team on the other side of the field so let's get it on. All of that said everyone should know that I have nothing against RayRay I ll being cheering him on as he coaches my 00 this weekend.
bigheadpena
bigheadpena
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel 28/03/12, 12:55 pm

bigheadpena wrote:Ok................the Lubbock thing is actually a player who will come and guest play with us from time to time. Her brother also comes to Dallas to play in some tourneys. So instead of just watching her brother play she ll come run with us the same weekends he's down here. Now I'm not to sure how to feel about the whole game switching thing. But I want to see how our girls will do against the best team around. I've heard that Kat will be coaching this game and if that is true the whole delelopment argument goes out the window because she will bench the regular squad and play the SRSA girls just to get the win. And I also know for a fact that this team has used SRSA girls in past tourneys just to get the win for recriuting purposes (pre Canaveri days). I know because my DD was once one of the hired guns as has been JJ's,Turf's and others. If it is full SRSA team our girls face this weekend then it maybe somthing personal on DM's part towards our team. Either way you have to play the team on the other side of the field so let's get it on. All of that said everyone should know that I have nothing against RayRay I ll being cheering him on as he coaches my 00 this weekend.

Thank you for chiming in Bighead. Fair statements. I do not personally believe DM has a personal agenda in this weekend's game. I was also unaware of the coaching change. I respect your opinion and appreciate you logging on. Long time no hear from!!

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic! 28/03/12, 12:58 pm

Agreed - honestly dont think SRSA has Fever on their radar...why would they?They should be looking for top '02s willing to play them...not the 03s...IMHO
Magic!
Magic!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 28/03/12, 01:02 pm

bigheadpena wrote:Ok................the Lubbock thing is actually a player who will come and guest play with us from time to time. Her brother also comes to Dallas to play in some tourneys. So instead of just watching her brother play she ll come run with us the same weekends he's down here. Now I'm not to sure how to feel about the whole game switching thing. But I want to see how our girls will do against the best team around. I've heard that Kat will be coaching this game and if that is true the whole delelopment argument goes out the window because she will bench the regular squad and play the SRSA girls just to get the win. And I also know for a fact that this team has used SRSA girls in past tourneys just to get the win for recriuting purposes (pre Canaveri days). I know because my DD was once one of the hired guns as has been JJ's,Turf's and others. If it is full SRSA team our girls face this weekend then it maybe somthing personal on DM's part towards our team. Either way you have to play the team on the other side of the field so let's get it on. All of that said everyone should know that I have nothing against RayRay I ll being cheering him on as he coaches my 00 this weekend.

Yes, Ray will be at the Dallas Cup - so you can expect either Kat or DM on the sidelines, maybe both... Whatever happens, it will be a fun game to watch and fire starter for many forum "conversations"... I am going to have to get my wife to take her iPad so I can watch via FaceTime - but she will mute me is the only problem- on the other hand, it will be nothing new as she does it effectively when I am standing next to her.
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic! 28/03/12, 01:12 pm

ItsPat...I owe you an apology....you could be right.
Magic!
Magic!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by luv watch'n 28/03/12, 01:21 pm

Magic! wrote:ItsPat...I owe you an apology....you could be right.

ItsPat, I too owe you an apology if it's true. It just makes no sense to switch games, oh well.

luv watch'n
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hottestsoccermominDFW 28/03/12, 08:29 pm

jj4mel wrote:

Thank you for chiming in Bighead. Fair statements. I do not personally believe DM has a personal agenda in this weekend's game. I was also unaware of the coaching change. I respect your opinion and appreciate you logging on. Long time no hear from!!

Well yeah that's because you been hearing from his other 234,128,196 avatars.

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next