North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
2010G Renegades GCL ELITE14/05/24, 06:56 pmNickicharriere
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:31 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 04:01 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:50 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:45 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:40 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:29 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Sunday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:24 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:19 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:12 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:07 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 03:02 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:56 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:51 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:46 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:41 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:35 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:30 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:25 pmsbarton12
Renegades Open Tryouts this Saturday @ Soccer Spectrum14/05/24, 02:19 pmsbarton12
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 Tryouts09/05/24, 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGOR09/05/24, 02:06 pmLewis McGregor

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

TGPL, PTCL AND EAL - PREDICTIONS - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205203 messages in 31989 subjects

TGPL, PTCL AND EAL - PREDICTIONS

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

TGPL, PTCL AND EAL - PREDICTIONS - Page 3 Empty Re: TGPL, PTCL AND EAL - PREDICTIONS

Post by hottestsoccermominDFW 28/03/12, 08:29 pm

jj4mel wrote:
bigheadpena wrote:Ok................the Lubbock thing is actually a player who will come and guest play with us from time to time. Her brother also comes to Dallas to play in some tourneys. So instead of just watching her brother play she ll come run with us the same weekends he's down here. Now I'm not to sure how to feel about the whole game switching thing. But I want to see how our girls will do against the best team around. I've heard that Kat will be coaching this game and if that is true the whole delelopment argument goes out the window because she will bench the regular squad and play the SRSA girls just to get the win. And I also know for a fact that this team has used SRSA girls in past tourneys just to get the win for recriuting purposes (pre Canaveri days). I know because my DD was once one of the hired guns as has been JJ's,Turf's and others. If it is full SRSA team our girls face this weekend then it maybe somthing personal on DM's part towards our team. Either way you have to play the team on the other side of the field so let's get it on. All of that said everyone should know that I have nothing against RayRay I ll being cheering him on as he coaches my 00 this weekend.

Thank you for chiming in Bighead. Fair statements. I do not personally believe DM has a personal agenda in this weekend's game. I was also unaware of the coaching change. I respect your opinion and appreciate you logging on. Long time no hear from!!

Well yeah that's because you been hearing from his other 234,128,196 avatars.

hottestsoccermominDFW
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

TGPL, PTCL AND EAL - PREDICTIONS - Page 3 Empty Re: TGPL, PTCL AND EAL - PREDICTIONS

Post by hottestsoccermominDFW 28/03/12, 08:33 pm

good4nuthin wrote:
iluvmy03 wrote:Good4nuthin...we are all aware that this is "developmental 8 & 9 year old soccer"...and, I'm just curious of your take on this...are you implying that the 3 girls that played "bunch soccer" (as you called it) were developing / benefiting more while sitting the bench so the SRSA girls could show em how it's done? Rather than being allowed to implement what they learn in practices on the field?

Our girls played just as much as usual, just with a different level of subs- subs in earlier games were also guest players - just from different teams (no one minded them) - and yes, they will learn more from this game and the rest of the season by practicing with and playing along side SRSA girls - rather than bunching up, getting frustrated and losing miserably...

Well said, still diggin that doggy style!

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhythmofthenight 29/03/12, 10:35 am

good4nuthin wrote:
luv watch'n wrote:
jj4mel wrote:
iluvmy03 wrote:Good4nuthin...we are all aware that this is "developmental 8 & 9 year old soccer"...and, I'm just curious of your take on this...are you implying that the 3 girls that played "bunch soccer" (as you called it) were developing / benefiting more while sitting the bench so the SRSA girls could show em how it's done? Rather than being allowed to implement what they learn in practices on the field?

iluvmy03.... Why don't you talk to Coach Phiri and get his opinion about SRSA girls showing up to play games against his Fever team. Maybe Bigheadpena can come out and post his opinion. You and 99smom just seem to want to come on here and stir the pot. Sounds to me that you are more worried about the WIN than anyone else on here. Drop the Iphone and let your DD get out and play the game. I respect Coach Phiri and most of the parents on his team, but the two of you continuing to stir the pot is getting tiresome.

Wish Bigheadpena would come back. He spoke the truth and was always fair about his posts. You could take a few lessons on how to post from him.

jj4mel, you yourself stated Solar Chelsea was a stand alone team and yes, iluvmy03 and 99smom (who is not even on this thread) should talk to Coach P and get his opinion, but please don't say they are stirring the pot. Good4nuthin's poor judgement while trying to be funny (score prediction, parents MMA fight, etc) and his followers Hottestsoccermomdfw, itspat are stirring the pot. Fever has four dd's that have SRSA soccer ties, so I seriously doubt they are worried about a little competition and would most likely welcome it.

Oh great, now I am arrogant and have poor judgement... What happened to the "Rhythm of the night" avatar?

I am here. I can't be on this website 24 hour's a day. I have a job and a life maybe you should get one. You are very arrogant. If your daughter is new to this team you are making an ass out of yourself. Your daughter must have come from rec or a really bad team and now you get excited about winning some games. If you were on this team before shame on you and now I am right. You are an idiot. Parents like you give a bad name to soccer.

Rhythmofthenight
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 29/03/12, 10:45 am

Rhythmofthenight wrote:
good4nuthin wrote:
luv watch'n wrote:
jj4mel wrote:

iluvmy03.... Why don't you talk to Coach Phiri and get his opinion about SRSA girls showing up to play games against his Fever team. Maybe Bigheadpena can come out and post his opinion. You and 99smom just seem to want to come on here and stir the pot. Sounds to me that you are more worried about the WIN than anyone else on here. Drop the Iphone and let your DD get out and play the game. I respect Coach Phiri and most of the parents on his team, but the two of you continuing to stir the pot is getting tiresome.

Wish Bigheadpena would come back. He spoke the truth and was always fair about his posts. You could take a few lessons on how to post from him.

jj4mel, you yourself stated Solar Chelsea was a stand alone team and yes, iluvmy03 and 99smom (who is not even on this thread) should talk to Coach P and get his opinion, but please don't say they are stirring the pot. Good4nuthin's poor judgement while trying to be funny (score prediction, parents MMA fight, etc) and his followers Hottestsoccermomdfw, itspat are stirring the pot. Fever has four dd's that have SRSA soccer ties, so I seriously doubt they are worried about a little competition and would most likely welcome it.

Oh great, now I am arrogant and have poor judgement... What happened to the "Rhythm of the night" avatar?

I am here. I can't be on this website 24 hour's a day. I have a job and a life maybe you should get one. You are very arrogant. If your daughter is new to this team you are making an ass out of yourself. Your daughter must have come from rec or a really bad team and now you get excited about winning some games. If you were on this team before shame on you and now I am right. You are an idiot. Parents like you give a bad name to soccer.

Awww, I love you too... Will you PLEASE bring your positive attitude and open mindedness to our team? I promise to go get a job TODAY to pay all of your dues and field fees and even buy the DDs ice cream after each game. I mean, I REALLY want my DD to play around kids with a parent who is so constructive and bubbly.

Forget that - WILL YOU MARRY ME? Please do not make me beg any further - I can't live without you...
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel 29/03/12, 10:56 am

Rhythmofthenight wrote:
good4nuthin wrote:
luv watch'n wrote:
jj4mel wrote:

Pot meet kettle.

Need a good dose of Bonquiqui up in here!!

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandTXSoccer 29/03/12, 10:58 am

This message board gives soccer parents a bad name Very Happy

GrandTXSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by luv watch'n 29/03/12, 12:41 pm

Rhythmofthenight wrote:
good4nuthin wrote:
luv watch'n wrote:
jj4mel wrote:

This comment lacks class.

luv watch'n
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 29/03/12, 01:13 pm

luv watch'n wrote:
Rhythmofthenight wrote:
good4nuthin wrote:
luv watch'n wrote:
jj4mel wrote:

The comment lacks a lot of things - but I think I would need a psychology degree to describe them accurately.
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hottestsoccermominDFW 29/03/12, 03:49 pm

luv watch'n wrote:
Rhythmofthenight wrote:
good4nuthin wrote:
luv watch'n wrote:
jj4mel wrote:

And we all know that is something you don't know anything about!

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by alexmorgansdad 29/03/12, 03:52 pm

....and back to the predictions...

DT Ft Worth vs GSSC Thunder Black - 2-0
Vitesse Dallas vs Fever United Red - 5-0
Fever United Black vs Solar Chelsea - 5-0
Legacy Fc vs Odyssey Blue - 2-3

alexmorgansdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel 29/03/12, 07:48 pm

SRSA 10
FCD 0

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by HomeAgain 29/03/12, 08:38 pm

I had it at 0-9.
Can anyone chime-in with their count?
HomeAgain
HomeAgain
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/03/12, 08:38 pm

DT Ft Worth vs GSSC Thunder Black - 3-0
Vitesse Dallas vs Fever United Red - 7-0
Fever United Black vs Solar Chelsea - 6-0
Legacy Fc vs Odyssey Blue - 3-3

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel 29/03/12, 09:04 pm

ddsgotgame wrote:I had it at 0-9.

You could be correct. Guess we will see how Prime Time posts it.

FCD goalie was great. We could have had 15 plus, but she took away some good shots from our forwards. Kudos to her even after she took a hard shot in the gut. FCD forwards had some good skills and some very good passes. FCD continues to get better with time.

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hotsoccermom 29/03/12, 10:45 pm

jj4mel wrote:

You could be correct. Guess we will see how Prime Time posts it.

FCD goalie was great. We could have had 15 plus, but she took away some good shots from our forwards. Kudos to her even after she took a hard shot in the gut. FCD forwards had some good skills and some very good passes. FCD continues to get better with time.

Jj4mel, sorry about earlier this season. Your team is unbelievable. Only gotten better since last season. Thanks for the compliments.

hotsoccermom
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel 30/03/12, 04:08 pm

Prime Time website has been updated.

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bigheadpena 30/03/12, 06:55 pm

Sorry folks Sunday's game Fever Black 03 vs Solar Chelsea 03 has been CANCELED!!!!!!!
bigheadpena
bigheadpena
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 30/03/12, 08:26 pm

bigheadpena wrote:Sorry folks Sunday's game Fever Black 03 vs Solar Chelsea 03 has been CANCELED!!!!!!!

??? Sorry, I'm out of town- why?
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel 30/03/12, 08:29 pm

good4nuthin wrote:
bigheadpena wrote:Sorry folks Sunday's game Fever Black 03 vs Solar Chelsea 03 has been CANCELED!!!!!!!

??? Sorry, I'm out of town- why?

Not 100%, but I thought no coaches were available.

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by thiescj 01/04/12, 05:28 pm

Kellersoccermom2003 wrote:My dd plays silver EAL so I reallyz
EAL

Liverpool Dalglish vs LP Keegan - 4-1, (keegan coming together but not the 2nd best LP team and don't have team speed to hang yet)

Mustangs vs AFC Black - 1-3 both teams on the outside but potential. AFC shouldn't have any problems

Sting West vs Polaris Lopez - 5+ - 0

Liverpool StJohn vs Aztecs - 3-2,

Triumph vs Liverpool Whelan - 0-3 (2nd best LP team in my opinion and late game of EAL will show where they are in relation to Dalglish)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EAL like games for 2nd tier LP teams:

AFC black: Keegan lost 0-2 / Whelan won 2-1
Mustangs FC: Keegan lost 0-2. / Whelan won 3-0
Sting west (Davis): Keegan lost 1-2 / Whelan tied 1-1

Liverpool Dalglish vs LP Keegan - 4-1, (keegan coming together but not the 2nd best LP team and don't have team speed to hang yet)

I guess Keegan found some speed!!

Keegan-5
Dalglish-0

Congrats to the Keegan girls for a dominating performance today!!

thiescj
thiescj
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/04/12, 05:36 pm

That or Danglish didnt bring its allstar cast, either way good job
keegan. dont they have new coach?

Back to top Go down

Post by footballer11 01/04/12, 06:01 pm

Polaris White 0 sting west 1

footballer11
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellersoccermom2003 01/04/12, 06:08 pm

thiescj wrote:
Kellersoccermom2003 wrote:My dd plays silver EAL so I reallyz
EAL

Mustangs vs AFC Black - 1-3 both teams on the outside but potential. AFC shouldn't have any problems

Sting West vs Polaris Lopez - 5+ - 0

Liverpool StJohn vs Aztecs - 3-2,

Triumph vs Liverpool Whelan - 0-3 (2nd best LP team in my opinion and late game of EAL will show where they are in relation to Dalglish)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EAL like games for 2nd tier LP teams:

AFC black: Keegan lost 0-2 / Whelan won 2-1
Mustangs FC: Keegan lost 0-2. / Whelan won 3-0
Sting west (Davis): Keegan lost 1-2 / Whelan tied 1-1

I guess Keegan found some speed!!

Keegan-5
Dalglish-0

Congrats to the Keegan girls for a dominating performance today!!

This was really fun to watch. I don't think speed had anything to do with it. Position, position, position. Very well coached to stay home and "own" a space. Dominating.

Kellersoccermom2003
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by alexmorgansdad 02/04/12, 09:16 am

DT FW 0
GSSC Thunder 3

Good job Thunder!

alexmorgansdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 02/04/12, 09:24 am

Wow, lots of upsets this weekend - Nice job Keegan, GSSC and Triumph seems to be coming together with a tie to LP Whelan - Spring tournaments should be fun to watch!
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3