North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Predictions/ FC Dallas South vs FC Dallas Premier  Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Predictions/ FC Dallas South vs FC Dallas Premier

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Predictions/ FC Dallas South vs FC Dallas Premier  Empty Predictions/ FC Dallas South vs FC Dallas Premier

Post by Guest 26/09/12, 12:45 pm

Who wins this game of the week?

Back to top Go down

Predictions/ FC Dallas South vs FC Dallas Premier  Empty Re: Predictions/ FC Dallas South vs FC Dallas Premier

Post by Blank77 26/09/12, 12:53 pm

FC Dallas.
Blank77
Blank77
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Predictions/ FC Dallas South vs FC Dallas Premier  Empty Re: Predictions/ FC Dallas South vs FC Dallas Premier

Post by Guess Who 26/09/12, 12:58 pm

FCD Premier wins
Guess Who
Guess Who
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/09/12, 01:02 pm

Tough pick for me. I've seen Premier play,they are really good and score tons of goals. Have not seen South play, but they have not allowed a goal in several games and have beaten some decent teams according to their schedule. South does not seem to score too many goals according to their stats.

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboot 26/09/12, 01:04 pm

There is a reason FCD designated them "Premier"
oldboot
oldboot
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer mania 26/09/12, 02:03 pm

Blank77 wrote:FC Dallas.

lmao!! Good Call,, I agree 100%
soccer mania
soccer mania
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Referee 26/09/12, 09:51 pm

Premier is going to humble them. Saw the game vs Sting and Sting dominated. Ref disallowed a goal for Sting. Offside they said. Sting was all over the whole game except for that one lucky shot. They hit the pole. Sure South won but I didn't see anything other than the entire team barricading themselves in the back. 6-0 Premier

Referee
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Saul 27/09/12, 03:41 am

Shut up referee Evil or Very Mad

Saul
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/09/12, 08:01 am

Saul wrote:Shut up referee Evil or Very Mad
Ref, hard to believe that a team that hasn't allowed a goal in several games will allow 6 in one game, but you never know. It will be a tough game for FCD South. Neither team has allowed a goal in awhile, but dont think it will be 0 to 0 tie. LETS play this game already! What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBoomstick 27/09/12, 09:16 am

I heard that the Vipers coach was flying in from their US tour just to watch this game. The word on the street is he's trying to recruit girls from both teams to make a 02 Super Group! I want his autograph.
MrBoomstick
MrBoomstick
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/09/12, 09:54 am

MrBoomstick wrote:I heard that the Vipers coach was flying in from their US tour just to watch this game. The word on the street is he's trying to recruit girls from both teams to make a 02 Super Group! I want his autograph.
It seems with the additions of the Ex Viper girls, this team has become a very solid defensive team. They can't seem to score goals though.

Back to top Go down

Post by scoregazam 27/09/12, 02:33 pm

Doubt it will be 6-0, probably closer to 2-0. I have seen FCD South and they are pretty dang good. But right now FCD Prem is just in a league of their own. Even when they play bad they look good! No knock to FCD South, and I wish them the best of luck, but a pretty big task. But then again thats why we play the games every week
scoregazam
scoregazam
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mega Man02 27/09/12, 02:47 pm

scoregazam wrote:Doubt it will be 6-0, probably closer to 2-0. I have seen FCD South and they are pretty dang good. But right now FCD Prem is just in a league of their own. Even when they play bad they look good! No knock to FCD South, and I wish them the best of luck, but a pretty big task. But then again thats why we play the games every week
The only way the score is 2-0, FCD South packs the box and holds on for dear life.
Mega Man02
Mega Man02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scoregazam 27/09/12, 04:34 pm

Mega Man02 wrote:
scoregazam wrote:Doubt it will be 6-0, probably closer to 2-0. I have seen FCD South and they are pretty dang good. But right now FCD Prem is just in a league of their own. Even when they play bad they look good! No knock to FCD South, and I wish them the best of luck, but a pretty big task. But then again thats why we play the games every week
The only way the score is 2-0, FCD South packs the box and holds on for dear life.

Really, no kidding thats what everyone does against the big 3. So what if FCD South does put 8 behind the ball and counters.... keep it respectable and work hard on the field and see what happens. You act like you expect everyone to come out and play teams like FCD Grubb, DT Higgy and DT South heads up. Not many teams are equiped to even consider that. Even if you DO committ to attack early, 15 minutes in they have beaten you into a shell anyways.
scoregazam
scoregazam
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28/09/12, 08:14 am

scoregazam wrote:
Mega Man02 wrote:

Really, no kidding thats what everyone does against the big 3. So what if FCD South does put 8 behind the ball and counters.... keep it respectable and work hard on the field and see what happens. You act like you expect everyone to come out and play teams like FCD Grubb, DT Higgy and DT South heads up. Not many teams are equiped to even consider that. Even if you DO committ to attack early, 15 minutes in they have beaten you into a shell anyways.

I disagree...Feet did a good job playing them. Didn't score but not due to packing the box, Feet has gotten their defense very stout and is starting to get their offense going as well. DT South did a good job against Grubb, even without their sweeper.

No doubt Grubb is a great team, love watching how talented and skilled the girls are but they are definitely playable. Good luck to both teams. I haven't seen FCD South play, but it seems they are indeed in this league to win!

Last edited by 02ddsoccerfan on 28/09/12, 09:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by imasoccerfreak 28/09/12, 08:22 am

Packing the box doesn't work that well against girls who shoot accurately from the center line, anyway. The box becomes irrelevant at that point. DTS would be better off attacking at midfield.

imasoccerfreak
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Depaucas 28/09/12, 06:43 pm

Seems no one lays tomorrow...rain

Depaucas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Depaucas 28/09/12, 06:44 pm

Plays sorry!!

Depaucas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by captain 24 29/09/12, 06:43 am

Stupid rain!!!
captain 24
captain 24
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gold digger 03/11/12, 05:35 pm

MP FCdad wrote:
Saul wrote:Shut up referee Evil or Very Mad
Ref, hard to believe that a team that hasn't allowed a goal in several games will allow 6 in one game, but you never know. It will be a tough game for FCD South. Neither team has allowed a goal in awhile, but dont think it will be 0 to 0 tie. LETS play this game already! What a Face

Last three games it looks like FCD South is playing tougher and tougher competition. Draw with Waco. Lost 0-1 to Fever and 1-4 to Dynamo today. Next week they get their rainout game. affraid

gold digger
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Referee 03/11/12, 08:02 pm

6-0. No wait. Make it 7. Luck runs out. That s all it was. All this no goals allowed nonsense goes out the window. Get mad all u want. They have no offense. Barricade on the back and it might be less.

Referee
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by UR> 03/11/12, 08:21 pm

Referee wrote:6-0. No wait. Make it 7. Luck runs out. That s all it was. All this no goals allowed nonsense goes out the window. Get mad all u want. They have no offense. Barricade on the back and it might be less.

Ref you always come off as an A$$. Didn't you predict this team would not get a point in the last five games (yes i saw it before you edited the comment). Well guess what we did (3 against your team of choice). The girls will go back to work. That is all we can do. No need to dog pile them. Unless that is all you have in your life.

UR>
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omgwtf 04/11/12, 03:20 pm

I'm not certain why everyone seems to want to knock FCD South down? Is there some history that some of us do not know?
omgwtf
omgwtf
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by FCDallas17 04/11/12, 06:03 pm

No, No history! We are 2 teams that combined this summer (Polaris and DT Powell) And im assuming Ref is from a team we beat who cant let it go. You win some & you lose some, ugly win or not. It is what it is. They are 10/11 year old girls and they love playing soccer! And just cause we lose 4 to 1 to a good team means were a joke then believe that ref, i just feel sorry for you for feeling like you have to bash a kids soccer team but at the end of the day our team still won. So do what you got to do.
FCDallas17
FCDallas17
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by topsecretsoccermomID 05/11/12, 03:51 am

This post has made me come out of retirement and go against the rules and create a account. I have no daughter in this fight . On any given day may the best team win, but goosh darn there is so much hater-ism going towards FCD south..They been hating on yall before the combining of teams on this forum.When ya'll combined there was a HUGE conspiracy theory. Heck they even made a fictional team about yall on here.You handled your business in lake highland QT and play top 02 teams and rocked it with a great winning streak. Any good team doesn't care what people on this forum say but lets be honest we still read it..So Good luck to both teams. I love a good underdawg story. secretly cant wait to play yall in the spring:)
topsecretsoccermomID
topsecretsoccermomID
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum