North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Predictions/ FC Dallas South vs FC Dallas Premier  - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Predictions/ FC Dallas South vs FC Dallas Premier

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Predictions/ FC Dallas South vs FC Dallas Premier  - Page 2 Empty Re: Predictions/ FC Dallas South vs FC Dallas Premier

Post by topsecretsoccermomID 05/11/12, 03:51 am

This post has made me come out of retirement and go against the rules and create a account. I have no daughter in this fight . On any given day may the best team win, but goosh darn there is so much hater-ism going towards FCD south..They been hating on yall before the combining of teams on this forum.When ya'll combined there was a HUGE conspiracy theory. Heck they even made a fictional team about yall on here.You handled your business in lake highland QT and play top 02 teams and rocked it with a great winning streak. Any good team doesn't care what people on this forum say but lets be honest we still read it..So Good luck to both teams. I love a good underdawg story. secretly cant wait to play yall in the spring:)

topsecretsoccermomID
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Predictions/ FC Dallas South vs FC Dallas Premier  - Page 2 Empty Re: Predictions/ FC Dallas South vs FC Dallas Premier

Post by soccrmom11 05/11/12, 09:37 am

FCD South is a solid team. Watched them play at the beginning of the signing season, and they were solid.
I don't have a DD in this group either, but I like to watch good soccer and love the conspiracy story behind this team!
soccrmom11
soccrmom11
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbollove 05/11/12, 10:05 am

I wouldn't call their success luck, but this game not close. Coach won't let team embarrass little sisters too bad.
4,5 Premier -- South 0
futbollove
futbollove
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Referee 10/11/12, 03:02 pm

Ahem! 7-0. That is.

Referee
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Littleboyblue 10/11/12, 07:58 pm

Salt in the wound!!

Reality stinks sometimes...

Let us all know when the two Goliaths finally play...could be an epic U11 game

Littleboyblue
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by $exymomma 11/11/12, 09:12 am

Ref, it seems that we are the only two sensible people on this forum with this topic. FC Dallas South did not do justice to themselves yesterday. They actually got worse. The last time they played this team the score was 6/0. They thought a new coach would change things, but the snakes still remain. This team is always going to fall as long as snakes are in the dungeon, there are plenty of them on this team. They have made lousy examples for the girls, showing then you can over throw someone out of position to get what you think you want. Joke is on them now, they will continue to lose and their daughters will pay the price. They will end up not liking this game, because of the snakes

$exymomma
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/11/12, 09:31 am

$exymomma wrote:Ref, it seems that we are the only two sensible people on this forum with this topic. FC Dallas South did not do justice to themselves yesterday. They actually got worse. The last time they played this team the score was 6/0. They thought a new coach would change things, but the snakes still remain. This team is always going to fall as long as snakes are in the dungeon, there are plenty of them on this team. They have made lousy examples for the girls, showing then you can over throw someone out of position to get what you think you want. Joke is on them now, they will continue to lose and their daughters will pay the price. They will end up not liking this game, because of the snakes
Wow........I'm glad to see Sexy Momma is still keeping track of our coach, manager, parents, team, goals scored, goals allowed and record. Shows they are still bitter. : ) Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Back to top Go down

Post by $exymomma 11/11/12, 10:46 am

You are such a drama full team, how is it hard not to keep up. The team snakes will cause your fall, which as you can see is already happening.

$exymomma
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/11/12, 11:13 am

$exymomma wrote:You are such a drama full team, how is it hard not to keep up. The team snakes will cause your fall, which as you can see is already happening.
You could be right or NOT, but why do you REALY care about our team besides being bitter or upset because we left Polaris. Your not with Polaris any longer, so who cares? The girls are better that they were a year ago and and thats all that matters. Maybe, you should come out and watch our team play, you or your better half may learn a thing or two. bom

Back to top Go down

Post by larrythecableguy 11/11/12, 11:18 am

Hard to 'magine dat 7-0 is actually worse than 6-0 $exymomma. That's kinda like saying when my daddy beat me with his belt 12 times, I musta done sumthing worse than when he only beat me 10 times. Best I remember it, it had a site mo to do about he did at the card table and how many beers he had the night before than anythin else. All the beatin aside, still hard fer a feller to believe that these girls lost of Grubby cuz their parents are a bad example. Seems a bit mo likely dat Grubbys got a damn good team. Just sayin!
larrythecableguy
larrythecableguy
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by captain 24 11/11/12, 11:24 am

$exymomma wrote:Ref, it seems that we are the only two sensible people on this forum with this topic. FC Dallas South did not do justice to themselves yesterday. They actually got worse. The last time they played this team the score was 6/0. They thought a new coach would change things, but the snakes still remain. This team is always going to fall as long as snakes are in the dungeon, there are plenty of them on this team. They have made lousy examples for the girls, showing then you can over throw someone out of position to get what you think you want. Joke is on them now, they will continue to lose and their daughters will pay the price. They will end up not liking this game, because of the snakes

Sorry to disappoint you when we were a kick ball team with Polaris we lost 7-0! Yes we have a New Coach and he does coach great fundamentals to the girls! We haven't gotten worse we've gotten better! Every time we lose you show up and bash us. We as parents appreciate that because it makes us want to get our girls better, all I ask if you can find it some place in your to leave us alone and let us enjoy watching our girls play a sport they love. Love you Dedo family!!! Lol cheers
captain 24
captain 24
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by $exymomma 11/11/12, 12:03 pm

Hats off to your new coach from taking you from a non kick ball team and showing you skills, too bad he's not that great, since you still lost! Must not be that great as you thought

$exymomma
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by $exymomma 11/11/12, 12:06 pm

Hats off to your new coach from taking you from a non kick ball team and showing you skills, too bad he's not that great, since you still lost! Must not be that great as you thought

$exymomma
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBoomstick 11/11/12, 12:21 pm

WOW!! $exymomma did you say fall, drama? Had we stayed where we were we would be playing in a Rec league somewhere or Arlington. Now that I think about it had we played in Arlington it would have been easier for YOU to come watch us play since it's so close to your house. You say falling, I say losing to some of the best teams in LHGCL isn't falling,, I say it's getting beat by a better team! Yes, we are going to lose our fair share of games,, But are we falling? No! are we getting better? Yes! It appears from this forum that you are the only one that really cares about what changes the team made 8 months ago. I see it as a privilege for my DD to be playing with a team who is learning the game, without a shadow of a doubt getting better and is competing in one of the nations best soccer leagues and holding their own! Sometimes you gotta cut the Grass to get a better looking yard.. So to you $exymomma,, again I say Balls!
MrBoomstick
MrBoomstick
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by captain 24 11/11/12, 12:24 pm

MrBoomstick wrote:WOW!! $exymomma did you say fall, drama? Had we stayed where we were we would be playing in a Rec league somewhere or Arlington. Now that I think about it had we played in Arlington it would have been easier for YOU to come watch us play since it's so close to your house. You say falling, I say losing to some of the best teams in LHGCL isn't falling,, I say it's getting beat by a better team! Yes, we are going to lose our fair share of games,, But are we falling? No! are we getting better? Yes! It appears from this forum that you are the only one that really cares about what changes the team made 8 months ago. I see it as a privilege for my DD to be playing with a team who is learning the game, without a shadow of a doubt getting better and is competing in one of the nations best soccer leagues and holding their own! Sometimes you gotta cut the Grass to get a better looking yard.. So to you $exymomma,, again I say Balls!

Nice!!!
captain 24
captain 24
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by $exymomma 11/11/12, 12:47 pm

You are always speaking of the girls, but avoid the questions I pose. Your team is not about your girls and you should know that if you are who you are

$exymomma
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer mania 11/11/12, 01:59 pm

soccer mania
soccer mania
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/11/12, 02:34 pm

$exymomma wrote:You are always speaking of the girls, but avoid the questions I pose. Your team is not about your girls and you should know that if you are who you are

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/11/12, 02:35 pm

$exymomma wrote:You are always speaking of the girls, but avoid the questions I pose. Your team is not about your girls and you should know that if you are who you are

Back to top Go down

Post by Referee 11/11/12, 02:37 pm

There's no hate here. Just the facts. The problem is not the kids. Its you parents. Everytime your team scores a goal you make it a big deal and overcelebrate like you just won the World Cup. Like the rest of us have never seen anything like it. Your coach is to cocky and full of himself. The girls try hard, yes. They're just not the top dog like you guys brag about. Be humble and take it when you lose. You can jump my case all you want but the score reflects the reality. They're a good team but not ready to compete with the big shots. OK? Nobody is rubbing anything here. The girls lost real bad. They will rebound I'm sure. But as of right now, 9th place is borderline second division.

Referee
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Grasstain 11/11/12, 02:59 pm

Referee is this you?
Grasstain
Grasstain
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBoomstick 11/11/12, 03:02 pm

Grasstain wrote:

Referee is this you?

LMAO!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
MrBoomstick
MrBoomstick
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by $exymomma 11/11/12, 06:05 pm

Ref, you and I Are on the same page. Its obvious that the parents are only concerned with themselves all the time. this team is a division 2 team, the parents are lower than the rats in the gutter

$exymomma
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/11/12, 07:17 pm

Referee wrote:There's no hate here. Just the facts. The problem is not the kids. Its you parents. Everytime your team scores a goal you make it a big deal and overcelebrate like you just won the World Cup. Like the rest of us have never seen anything like it. Your coach is to cocky and full of himself. The girls try hard, yes. They're just not the top dog like you guys brag about. Be humble and take it when you lose. You can jump my case all you want but the score reflects the reality. They're a good team but not ready to compete with the big shots. OK? Nobody is rubbing anything here. The girls lost real bad. They will rebound I'm sure. But as of right now, 9th place is borderline second division.
LOL....trying to remember when we have over celebrated and acted like we won the World Cup? Only happy when our team scores a goal, just like any other team would be. We have done nothing to you guys since leaving Polaris and yall still bash us. Just shows you guys are both miserable and haters. Probably upset because maybe your DD's has never played D1 soccer. Some say I'd leave you guys alone, but I refuse for you guys to speak lies on this forum. tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/11/12, 07:30 pm

$exymomma wrote:Ref, you and I Are on the same page. Its obvious that the parents are only concerned with themselves all the time. this team is a division 2 team, the parents are lower than the rats in the gutter

Back to top Go down

Post by $exymomma 11/11/12, 07:50 pm

I rest my case about the level of class of the parents on that team. your actions tell the story

$exymomma
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next