North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

OFF TOPIC: Do Yu Believe? Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

OFF TOPIC: Do Yu Believe?

Go down

Who wins Wildcard Game Tonight?

OFF TOPIC: Do Yu Believe? Vote_lcap41%OFF TOPIC: Do Yu Believe? Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 9 ]
OFF TOPIC: Do Yu Believe? Vote_lcap41%OFF TOPIC: Do Yu Believe? Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 9 ]
OFF TOPIC: Do Yu Believe? Vote_lcap14%OFF TOPIC: Do Yu Believe? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
OFF TOPIC: Do Yu Believe? Vote_lcap4%OFF TOPIC: Do Yu Believe? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

OFF TOPIC: Do Yu Believe? Empty OFF TOPIC: Do Yu Believe?

Post by KSD 05/10/12, 09:56 am

OK, lot's of exciting soccer to be played this weekend... but just curious... who do you think wins the Wildcard game tonight? My vote is Rangers win big as Yu dominates!

KSD
KSD
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

OFF TOPIC: Do Yu Believe? Empty Re: OFF TOPIC: Do Yu Believe?

Post by RosiePalms 05/10/12, 10:25 am

At the $57.2 million they spent for him this year, I expect him to win. This is why they got him, and he has a history of winning big games in Japan. It may be apples and oranges as far as the league play, but the pressure is the same. Although, would you rather lose a close one tonight or win tonight and get beat by the Yankees next week?
RosiePalms
RosiePalms
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunners 05/10/12, 10:29 am

Been a tough week as a Rangers/Cowboys/Arsenal/USA (Ryder Cup) fan. Hopefully they can pull this one out tonight and right the ship against the Yankees. After their recent meltdown, though, I'm not holding my breath.

Let's go Rangers!

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KSD 05/10/12, 10:29 am

RosiePalms wrote:At the $57.2 million they spent for him this year, I expect him to win. This is why they got him, and he has a history of winning big games in Japan. It may be apples and oranges as far as the league play, but the pressure is the same. Although, would you rather lose a close one tonight or win tonight and get beat by the Yankees next week?

Yankees are a better match-up for us than Detroit... NO ONE wants to deal with Verlander twice in a 5 game series and we'll get the first two against the Yanks at home. And the Yanks bullpen was really taxed this final week. If the guys can catch fire - especially Kins and Josh - we have a chance. Of course they can't blow it tonight. Let's see what happens. I'll be in section 237 screaming like a maniac!
KSD
KSD
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe scafone 05/10/12, 10:39 am

Rangers

Joe scafone
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hook It 05/10/12, 10:48 am

kellersoccerdad wrote:
RosiePalms wrote:At the $57.2 million they spent for him this year, I expect him to win. This is why they got him, and he has a history of winning big games in Japan. It may be apples and oranges as far as the league play, but the pressure is the same. Although, would you rather lose a close one tonight or win tonight and get beat by the Yankees next week?

Yankees are a better match-up for us than Detroit... NO ONE wants to deal with Verlander twice in a 5 game series and we'll get the first two against the Yanks at home. And the Yanks bullpen was really taxed this final week. If the guys can catch fire - especially Kins and Josh - we have a chance. Of course they can't blow it tonight. Let's see what happens. I'll be in section 237 screaming like a maniac!

Wish I was there with you!!!!! Go RANGERS!!! Agreed Detroit is very dangerous.... lets get it done and then beat up on the Yankees.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”
-IWD4U
[/b][/i].
Hook It
Hook It
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KSD 05/10/12, 10:53 am

Hook It wrote:
kellersoccerdad wrote:

Wish I was there with you!!!!! Go RANGERS!!! Agreed Detroit is very dangerous.... lets get it done and then beat up on the Yankees.

I am very interested to see how the A's do against Detroit. One thing is for dang sure... they won't be scared. They are possibly the most fearless team I have ever seen and their closer, Balfour, scares the crap at me... I worry he will kill someone if he gives up a hit. Can you say intense?

KSD
KSD
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hook It 05/10/12, 11:08 am

kellersoccerdad wrote:
Hook It wrote:
kellersoccerdad wrote:

I am very interested to see how the A's do against Detroit. One thing is for dang sure... they won't be scared. They are possibly the most fearless team I have ever seen and their closer, Balfour, scares the crap at me... I worry he will kill someone if he gives up a hit. Can you say intense?

No doubt - we have some great baseball ahead of us! From my perspective - I have too many friend who love the Cards - so I hope they crash and burn early!

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”
-IWD4U
[/b][/i].
Hook It
Hook It
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babes 05/10/12, 01:31 pm

Gunners wrote:Been a tough week as a Rangers/Cowboys/Arsenal/USA (Ryder Cup) fan. Hopefully they can pull this one out tonight and right the ship against the Yankees. After their recent meltdown, though, I'm not holding my breath.

Let's go Rangers!

Arsenal won their Champions League match this week in fine fashion, and jackie is on his way to fill the midfield with his talent again... Not too bad of a week for the Gunners..
Busby Babes
Busby Babes
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/10/12, 03:30 pm

Rooters News Service - October 4, 2012

Arlington, TX - Sources are reporting that Texas Rangers management went to great lengths to prevent the Rangers' final week collapse. This included Rangers' General Manager Jon Daniels and Team President Nolan Ryan flying to the home of Dr. Henry Heimlich on Monday evening to offer him a seven figure consulting contract. Unfortunately, the Rangers were turned down as just a few hours earlier, Dr. Heimlich had signed a 2 year contract with an exclusivity clause to consult for the U.S. Ryder Cup team.

Back to top Go down

Post by keep22 05/10/12, 03:43 pm

Actually Dr Heimlich was in town as a special guest of Jerry and Jerry Jr. at the Cowboy's game this past Monday. He had in hand a guest release from the Ryder's Cup team to be with the Rangers tonight. Let's hope he doesn't get lost from Cowboy's stadium to the ballpark in Arlington. Traffic is a nightmare on Fridays.

keep22
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawnboy 07/10/12, 12:49 pm

Looks like he got lost. Sad

Lawnboy
Lawnboy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down