North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Primetime Thanksgiving Tournament. Any pre-tournament picks? - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Primetime Thanksgiving Tournament. Any pre-tournament picks?

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Primetime Thanksgiving Tournament. Any pre-tournament picks? - Page 3 Empty Re: Primetime Thanksgiving Tournament. Any pre-tournament picks?

Post by go99 13/11/12, 10:09 am

10sDad wrote:
go99 wrote:not sure on your super teams vs spreading players out theory. So what is it that you gain by spreading the players out? And what about the players on those teams. What about the girl who is carrying responibilty for her team? You just tell her you were great but now we are going to bring a stud into the team to carry the load for the team. What about the stub player who wasn't heads above her teammates and had to fight hard in practice? What does she now get from the deal? So it really seems like an idea to eliminate "super teams" so that others can be more competative but little thought about the players themselves.
It's really no different than a weekend where the super-team does not have a tournament...they all end up as guest players on the other teams, displacing the normal starters at those postions.

Big difference over an occasional tournament and every game. And then also the change in practice. Personally I don't think the kids should do it as it takes another persons playtime. But that of course does not include the teams that are short of players. Filling in spots seems okay stacking a team for a tournament win is shady.

go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Primetime Thanksgiving Tournament. Any pre-tournament picks? - Page 3 Empty Re: Primetime Thanksgiving Tournament. Any pre-tournament picks?

Post by go99 13/11/12, 10:14 am

Eliza466 wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:
go99 wrote:They are complaining because they want their opportunity to beat Solar Kenn and many of them feel like the will.

Good point go99.. It's seems Ken is a step behind or this is intentional. Tournaments are posted, the 04 team play and state who will play, but no Ken. It seems like he waits then say we will do another tourney but we will play up. Not to say he is running but it looks that's way.

No, not a step behind nor intentional. The parents know which tournaments our girls are playing through to spring. It's not new that he plays up, if you want your team to play SK do bad, then play up as well. No big deal.

At this point I don't see any team going out of their way to play solar Kenn. A game against Dalglish, Rosales, scott, or DTS would all be a bigger game. Top 10 at this point but not top 5 anymore. Oh and no excuses playing up. You win an you desrve to be there and a loss is a loss. Lose by alot and you are in over your head and wasting the older teams time.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by HoldTheDoor 13/11/12, 10:46 am

go99 wrote:
Eliza466 wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:
go99 wrote:They are complaining because they want their opportunity to beat Solar Kenn and many of them feel like the will.

Good point go99.. It's seems Ken is a step behind or this is intentional. Tournaments are posted, the 04 team play and state who will play, but no Ken. It seems like he waits then say we will do another tourney but we will play up. Not to say he is running but it looks that's way.

No, not a step behind nor intentional. The parents know which tournaments our girls are playing through to spring. It's not new that he plays up, if you want your team to play SK do bad, then play up as well. No big deal.

At this point I don't see any team going out of their way to play solar Kenn. A game against Dalglish, Rosales, scott, or DTS would all be a bigger game. Top 10 at this point but not top 5 anymore. Oh and no excuses playing up. You win an you desrve to be there and a loss is a loss. Lose by alot and you are in over your head and wasting the older teams time.

Last time SK played Rosales, SK girls won, it was a great game and a close game but still a win. Last time SK played Scott, it was a tie. Don't care if people go out of their way or not, doesn't make a world of difference to my daughter. She can play against, what we adults call the number one team or against what we call the bottom ranked team. She's happy just to play. She doesn't even know she is playing older girls half the time, she is just having fun.

HoldTheDoor
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLD 13/11/12, 10:55 am

Eliza466 wrote:
go99 wrote:
Eliza466 wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:

Last time SK played Rosales, SK girls won, it was a great game and a close game but still a win. Last time SK played Scott, it was a tie. Don't care if people go out of their way or not, doesn't make a world of difference to my daughter. She can play against, what we adults call the number one team or against what we call the bottom ranked team. She's happy just to play. She doesn't even know she is playing older girls half the time, she is just having fun.

This is true for my daughter as well. As long as she is having fun, getting touches on the ball, mastering the ball, developing her technical skills, learning the game, learning how to play as a team, she couldn't care less if she is playing the #1 team or the bottom team. She just really enjoys playing soccer and learning the game. Her having fun and developing is my number one priority right now.

DTLD
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/11/12, 10:55 am

Solar Red '01 (Bates) played up in tournaments and/or against boys on a regular basis...

Texans '02 played up in '01 leagues all throughout academy and played in a boys league last spring leading up to select...

Here's the link to the current LHGCL standings:

http://events.gotsport.com/events/Default.aspx?EventID=26387

It is possible that I am misinterpreting these standings, but it appears that playing up and/or playing against boys during academy didn't hurt either of those teams very much. If the team is good enough to play up and/or play against boys and be competitive, why not? The results sure seem to suggest that it doesn't hurt.

Also, unless your DD plays for Solar Kennington, why do you care where they play??? I'm pretty sure all your DD cares about is when her next game is, what team is she playing, where are you going to eat after the game, and can you go eat with any of her teammates.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoldTheDoor 13/11/12, 11:00 am

bwgophers wrote:Solar Red '01 (Bates) played up in tournaments and/or against boys on a regular basis...

Texans '02 played up in '01 leagues all throughout academy and played in a boys league last spring leading up to select...

It is possible that I am misinterpreting these standings, but it appears that playing up and/or playing against boys during academy didn't hurt either of those teams very much. If the team is good enough to play up and/or play against boys and be competitive, why not? The results sure seem to suggest that it doesn't hurt.

Also, unless your DD plays for Solar Kennington, why do you care where they play??? I'm pretty sure all your DD cares about is when her next game is, what team is she playing, where are you going to eat after the game, and can you go eat with any of her teammates.

cheers

HoldTheDoor
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/11/12, 11:00 am

bwgophers wrote:Solar Red '01 (Bates) played up in tournaments and/or against boys on a regular basis...

Agreed.
The top teams in their age group always seem to play up and, or against boys just prior to select -
Solar Red JB 01
Texans Red RH 02
SRSA DM 03
RASE LW 04
Nothing new it seems and all teams have done or are doing very well it seems.

Back to top Go down

Post by DEUCEE'Sdaddy 13/11/12, 03:25 pm

WingNut wrote:Good Question! Depends on who uses guests. I do think that the top teams will hold their own regardless. TX Spirit N. Seems to be getting back into form as of late? I havent seen them play, but results seem solid. Anyone comment on them? Duecee Daddy??
Texas Spirit NORTH is Definitely Heading in the Right Direction...

We've Endured a Coaching Change & the Loss of Several Key Players, but We've Also ADDED Some Good Girls...EAL Afforded Us the Opportunity to GEL w/Each Other & Our New Coach & Now we're about to Stick Our Toes Back into the Deeeeeeeeeeep End of the Pool, to See what Happens affraid ...

We've Got 5 or 6 Girls that can Compete w/just about Anybody Else's Top 5-6, but we're Probably Still 2-3 Pieces Away from CONSISTENTLY Challenging the Top 5 '04's...

We had a Couple BIG wins in the AFC Tourney this Past Weekend & Play in the Upcoming Primetime Tourney, in the Gold Division...As Jason Garrett would Say, "It's a PROCESS", but I Really Do Feel as if we're On the Right Track...

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SwitchDaField 13/11/12, 05:45 pm

I don't really care if Solar Ken plays up or not. It's just a mystery as to where they are playing. Maybe other teams do want a crack at them. Just like any of the top 10 teams other teams want a crack of them. This is a legit quote:

Playing up only gives you an extra couple pats on your own back when you win and a built in excuse when you lose.

I'm sure 98% of us are not telling our daughter what the other team is ranked before they play. Ranking is solely for entertainment purpose for we adults. So if I or other feel Solar Ken don't server a top 10, thats strictly me opinion. I've been around youth sports at all level and I've seen good and bad coaches mismanage teams (Not saying Solar Ken is). There is always a true underlining regardless of what the coach and parents may say.

We may hear we play up to get our girls better comp. to prepare them for the speed of the game etc. etc. but there is a double edge swored as well. There can also be "we play up to avoid others", "we are buying time", "we want to keep our current status". We may never get the truth as to why they Solar Ken plays up. Out of respect, we can only RESPECT what has been told to us regardless if others don't get to play them before select.

SwitchDaField
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/11/12, 06:09 pm

4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:
We may hear we play up to get our girls better comp. to prepare them for the speed of the game etc. etc. but there is a double edge swored as well. There can also be "we play up to avoid others", "we are buying time", "we want to keep our current status". We may never get the truth as to why they Solar Ken plays up. Out of respect, we can only RESPECT what has been told to us regardless if others don't get to play them before select.

...and again, unless your DD is playing for Solar Kennington, why do you care what their reason is???

The only people that should care about Solar Kennington playing up are the Solar Kenn families and the Solar Kenn opponents.

In both cases, I would want to be sure that playing up and/or playing against boys provided an appropriate level of competition that fosters good development for both teams. Beyond that, anyone who gives a crap is just someone with a fragile ego.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 14/11/12, 10:42 am

bwgophers wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:

...and again, unless your DD is playing for Solar Kennington, why do you care what their reason is???

The only people that should care about Solar Kennington playing up are the Solar Kenn families and the Solar Kenn opponents.

In both cases, I would want to be sure that playing up and/or playing against boys provided an appropriate level of competition that fosters good development for both teams. Beyond that, anyone who gives a crap is just someone with a fragile ego.

If my DD plays on a top 5 team, whats wrong with wanting to play the best all the time?? Our DDs know where they stand without the parents telling them. For example RASE has no business playing 04s. My DD played goalie for them and we had to go find another team to play on in order for her to get any action! Solar needs to be playing the top 04s. Playing Silver division in 03 is a cop out. They need to play DTS, DTN, LA, Spirit, etc. Is there anyone on here that thinks that Solar is at RASE's level? No one else wants to say it so I will, Solar is in a rude awakening once they start playing the top 04s.
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by HoldTheDoor 14/11/12, 11:00 am

Nocrying wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:

If my DD plays on a top 5 team, whats wrong with wanting to play the best all the time?? Our DDs know where they stand without the parents telling them. For example RASE has no business playing 04s. My DD played goalie for them and we had to go find another team to play on in order for her to get any action! Solar needs to be playing the top 04s. Playing Silver division in 03 is a cop out. They need to play DTS, DTN, LA, Spirit, etc. Is there anyone on here that thinks that Solar is at RASE's level? No one else wants to say it so I will, Solar is in a rude awakening once they start playing the top 04s.

Ok Nocrying, you tell us how it is! Don't hold back! Or better yet, tell a little girl that she is not good at soccer, that's what you're saying by stating they are in for a rude awakening. Right? Have some class!! Solar parents have not once come on here bragging so what was that attack for? Disgruntled parent? What?

HoldTheDoor
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/11/12, 11:02 am

Eliza466 wrote:
Nocrying wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:

Ok Nocrying, you tell us how it is! Don't hold back! Or better yet, tell a little girl that she is not good at soccer, that's what you're saying by stating they are in for a rude awakening. Right? Have some class!! Solar parents have not once come on here bragging so what was that attack for? Disgruntled parent? What?

Fragile ego.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/11/12, 11:12 am

Nocrying wrote: No one else wants to say it so I will, Solar is in a rude awakening once they start playing the top 04s.

...and again, unless you are a Solar Kenn family... so what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 14/11/12, 11:20 am

bwgophers wrote:
Eliza466 wrote:
Nocrying wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:

Fragile ego.

Thought I was talking to adults and not kids.? All the girls are awesome. As a parent, if the team my DD plays on is very competitive, is it wrong to want to play the best??? I understand that most of these coaches have multiple teams and its very hard for them to manage time and all that but as a parent, out main and only concern should be our DD. There comes a time when we have to let the coach know that we want the focus on our DD/team. Lets be serious here. Why do these coaches take on so much responsibility?? I understand that they love the sport and enjoy coaching BUT $$$ has alot to do with it. I dont think its wrong of a parent to be a demanding and want whats best for out DD/team over the betterment of the club? The club will still be around after we leave. Is it horrible of me to suggest that the Solar coach is navigating around the top 04s in order to not loose some players??

PS- dont take my comments out on LP. We no longer play with them. Great club and many great memories. LW knows we are a phone call away. If you know me, you know im outspoken before and after LP.
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 14/11/12, 11:30 am

Nocrying wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
Eliza466 wrote:
Nocrying wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:

Fragile ego.

Thought I was talking to adults and not kids.? All the girls are awesome. As a parent, if the team my DD plays on is very competitive, is it wrong to want to play the best??? I understand that most of these coaches have multiple teams and its very hard for them to manage time and all that but as a parent, out main and only concern should be our DD. There comes a time when we have to let the coach know that we want the focus on our DD/team. Lets be serious here. Why do these coaches take on so much responsibility?? I understand that they love the sport and enjoy coaching BUT $$$ has alot to do with it. I dont think its wrong of a parent to be a demanding and want whats best for out DD/team over the betterment of the club? The club will still be around after we leave. Is it horrible of me to suggest that the Solar coach is navigating around the top 04s in order to not loose some players??

PS- dont take my comments out on LP. We no longer play with them. Great club and many great memories. LW knows we are a phone call away. If you know me, you know im outspoken before and after LP.

and to be clear, the last time i saw Solar, they were a darn good team. I honestly think they are dodging the top 04s. is it really wrong to say that?? Man, now yall got me feeling guilty!!! Mad
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 14/11/12, 11:31 am

What team is your DD on now?
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FieldofDreams 14/11/12, 11:33 am

Good point. Along those lines...Others need to ask their daughter what league she is in. Ask her what age group she is playing in. Ask her if Solar is playing in a particular tournament. Do they really know and care? Then why the need by other paretns and coaches?? Ask her is she is having fun, enjoys soccer and respects her coach. I know how majority of the Solar kids would answer. Amusing posts by few who feel they need to validate their team by bringing up Solar everytime when it comes to leagues and tournaments.

FieldofDreams
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FieldofDreams 14/11/12, 11:37 am

4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:

Amusing. what is your basis for saying he is a step behind? Solar registered for next weekend's tournament some time ago and did NOT play a wait-and-see approach.

FieldofDreams
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 14/11/12, 11:46 am

I think he was saying Solar K was a step behind the top 04 teams. I think your solar parents could help their own situation by not responding when they are not put in the conversation with the top teams. Its the response that draws out the criticism of the doubters. So if they put solar top 5 or out of top 20, just don't respond. You can't have your cake and eat it too. We should be a top team and we care about it and also we are having fun and following our development plan and don't care what you think.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/11/12, 11:48 am

Nocrying wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
Eliza466 wrote:
Nocrying wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:

Fragile ego.

1) So what if the true reason the Solar coach is navigating around the top '04s is to avoid losing players? If he does it to avoid losing players, then it also works the other way, and hinders him from recruiting other '04 players? The plan is either going to work for him, or it's going to backfire on him. Either way, unless your DD plays for his team, why do you care what he does?

2) No. It is not wrong for you to want your DD to play against the best... BUT...

3) NOTHING is stopping you from playing against the top teams. Seems to me, there is no shortage of top '04 teams readily available to play at any given time, whether or not Solar Kenn is in the mix. If you (or more importantly your coach) feels they MUST play Solar Kennington for some reason... GO FIND THEM. Go sign up for the '03 Silver bracket that they are playing in. Go sign up for SDL. Heck, have your coach call their coach and see if they are interested in a scrimmage or a friendly.

I'm sorry, but I'm not backing off my fragile ego comment. There is absolutely no reason for you to care what Solar Kennington does, unless it bothers you that you can't unequivocally say that your 8 yr old's team beat another 8 yr old's team. The only way it would bother you, is if you have a fragile ego.

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 14/11/12, 11:55 am

LOL I don't think anybody at this point feels they NEED to play solar kenn. Maybe a few seasons back but not now. Seems like many just want to leave the out of the top 5 maybe a few want out of the top 10.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/11/12, 12:00 pm

Nocrying wrote:
and to be clear, the last time i saw Solar, they were a darn good team. I honestly think they are dodging the top 04s. is it really wrong to say that?? Man, now yall got me feeling guilty!!! Mad

If all you said was "I honestly think they are dodging the top '04's, and IMO that will come back to haunt them." then you would have been simply expressing an opinion and it would have been fine.

...but that's not what you said. You said it was a "cop out" that they were playing '03 Silver and they "need" to play the other top '04 teams, "and does anyone really think they are at RASE's level", and "they will be in for a rude awakening"...

All of those express a level of emotion that suggests that it really bothers you that they aren't playing other '04 teams. That's where you run into problems IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLD 14/11/12, 12:04 pm

go99 wrote:I think he was saying Solar K was a step behind the top 04 teams. I think your solar parents could help their own situation by not responding when they are not put in the conversation with the top teams. Its the response that draws out the criticism of the doubters. So if they put solar top 5 or out of top 20, just don't respond. You can't have your cake and eat it too. We should be a top team and we care about it and also we are having fun and following our development plan and don't care what you think.

Since you seem so bent on trying to say solar parents care about where solar is ranked, please point me to that thread or that post or posts? I have been reading this forums a long time and have never seen any posts from a solar parent arguing or even saying where solar should be ranked. If so, I would love to see that!

I do believe this thread is talking about tournaments and a reason a solar parent even got involved is because somebody asked where solar kenn was. Then that turned into why is solar avoiding top competition in the 04's by a non solar parent. Then TBG said that solar was playing in such and such tournament. Nothing has been said from any solar parent about top teams, again, because solar parents don't get caught up in that.

DTLD
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 14/11/12, 12:12 pm

bwgophers wrote:
Nocrying wrote:

If all you said was "I honestly think they are dodging the top '04's, and IMO that will come back to haunt them." then you would have been simply expressing an opinion and it would have been fine.

...but that's not what you said. You said it was a "cop out" that they were playing '03 Silver and they "need" to play the other top '04 teams, "and does anyone really think they are at RASE's level", and "they will be in for a rude awakening"...

All of those express a level of emotion that suggests that it really bothers you that they aren't playing other '04 teams. That's where you run into problems IMO.

we just have to agree to disagree. Will you go on here and answer me these 2 questions?- 1) do you think Solar is a match to RASE? My answer is no. 2) do you think that Solar will find better competition playing 03 Silver then playing the top teams in 04? my answer is no. A top 04 team will be more challenging because of their soccer knowledge and skill. I would say that a 04 top team is a better complete all-around team then what you might play in lower 03s.
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FieldofDreams 14/11/12, 12:13 pm

Nocrying wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:

If my DD plays on a top 5 team, whats wrong with wanting to play the best all the time?? Our DDs know where they stand without the parents telling them. Seriously?? Liar. So, you are saying your DDs know who the top teams are and where they are all ranked?? drunken For example RASE has no business playing 04s. My DD played goalie for them and we had to go find another team to play on in order for her to get any action! Solar needs to be playing the top 04s. Playing Silver division in 03 is a cop out. They need to play DTS, DTN, LA, Spirit, etc. Is there anyone on here that thinks that Solar is at RASE's level? No one else wants to say it so I will, Solar is in a rude awakening once they start playing the top 04s.

and who made you the CPO - Chief Playing Officer - of Solar? Cop-out of what??? Why do we need to play top '04s and be compared at the "RASE level"... whatever that supposedly is? This fall, no one from Solar has commented on rankings or playing at a Rase level. Gee... someone mentioned earlier- Beat Rosales. Tied Scott. There's others, but drawing a blank. Oh, beat RASE last Spring, but we won't bring that up. Old news.

FieldofDreams
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next